JAGUNLABI✔

By Evergreen_Ebony

🏆 ONC AFRICA 2021 WINNER (SPOTLIGHT STORY) "Would you sabotage someone's career to protect your own?" Teniol... More

FOREWORD
Copyright Notice
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
IMAGE
PLAYLIST
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
IKEDE PATAKI - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
PART TWO: CHAPTER ONE
PART TWO: CHAPTER TWO
PART TWO: CHAPTER THREE
PART TWO: CHAPTER FOUR
PART TWO: CHAPTER FIVE
PART TWO: CHAPTER SIX
PART TWO: CHAPTER SEVEN
PART TWO: CHAPTER EIGHT
PART TWO : CHAPTER NINE
PART TWO : CHAPTER TEN
PART TWO : CHAPTER ELEVEN
PART TWO: CHAPTER TWELVE

IPENIJA - CALL TO ACTION

217 54 5
By Evergreen_Ebony

Yoruba people say, 'Eni ija o de ba lo n pe ara re l'okunrin.'
'A person who has not faced persecution boasts about their strength.' The true measure of capability is revealed in a person who faces challenges and overcomes them.

After the tribulation of Jagunlabi, Teniola Oyeyinka has supernatural powers she is yet to fully explore and a host of unsolved mysteries in her life.

A devoted fiancé and a promising career give her fulfilment, but the unresolved issues lurk in the corners of her mind. Determined to ignore them, Teniola decides to forget the past and face her future. A shocking series of mysterious events threatening the lives of her loved ones remind her that with great power comes great responsibilities.

Teniola is forced to take action to get answers. Even if it means going to the point of no return to get them.

                          ****

Eni ti owo re ko ti ba ekuda, kin beere iku to pa Baba re.
A person who has not grasped his sword does not ask who is responsible for his father's death.
~Yoruba proverb

Romance is the sweetening of the soul with fragrance offered by the stricken heart
~Wole Soyinka, The Lion and the Jewel

I think you travel to search and you come back home to find yourself there.
~Chimamanda Adichie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 2K 12
"Finding happiness within because that's where true joy lies." Damilola Amarachi Oyelowo is an independent doctor forging a new life for herself in t...
4.4K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
1.9K 646 16
||Featured on AmbassadorsAfrica's reading profile|| ||Featured on AmbassadorsNg's reading profile|| ||Open Novella Contest Africa 2021|| * To find h...