The Prodigy | āœ”ļøŽ

By EroticMarie

"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ā¦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, bagg... More

-
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

35

320K 11.3K 5.9K
By EroticMarie

REYNA

Leo knocked on Saint's door. After a second, Leo opened it and stuck his head in.

"We found her in her bedroom. What do you want us to do with her?" Leo asked. Saint stole a glance at me before turning to face Leo. He seemed to be in thought.

"Have you spoke to her?" Saint asked.

"No, sir. I have men waiting outside her door waiting for the okay from you," Leo answered. My brow raised in confusion. They were waiting on the okay from Saint?

"Don't do anything. From now until I say so, let her believe we aren't aware of her involvement with Viktor. Tell everyone that, am I understood?" Saint ordered. My eyes widened at his declaration as Leo gave a curt nod and shut the door.

"What are you talking about? Rosalinda is involved with Viktor? I thought you said she worked for you for years," I said in bewilderment. I found it hard to believe that Rosalinda had been the rat all this time. Although, it would make perfect sense how Viktor knew everything. He remained two steps ahead of Saint because he had someone Saint trusted on his side. It was genius, and I'm shocked I didn't think of that possibility.

"Adriano found Lucy and some hooded man where he tracked them down all the way to the house I had you look up," Saint began. I thought back to the house and nodded my head. I wondered where he got information from the house from. Shockingly, it came from Adriano.

He continued, "The information was addressed to me on a letter that Rosalinda handed to me. I'm guessing she read it and told Viktor who was waiting for me at the house. He tried to burn me with the place, but I got out with that picture frame. As for her working for me all this time, I am still shocked about that as well. Who knows how long she's been an informant to Viktor?"

"Are you sure Adriano didn't set you up?" I asked reluctantly.

Saint rolled his eyes.

I watched him walk over to his bed and lift up a pillow where a bottle of vodka sat. He undid the top and begin to drink it straight from the bottle. My shoulders fell as I watched him, wanting to say something, but there was nothing to stop him.

"Want some?" he smirked after another swig of the bottle.

I quickly shook my head.

"No, I made the mistake of doubting Adriano before. I'm going to have his back on this one," he answered. I smiled.

My smile slowly disappeared when he threw his head back to down more alcohol. He was drinking it like bottled water.

"So, what's your plan with Rosalinda?" I asked. He placed the bottle back under his pillow, allowing me to see that he practically drank a quarter of the bottle in one go.

"Test her, of course. If she's a rat for Viktor, we will feed her false information to see what he does with it," he explained. I nodded my head in agreement. That would be perfect.

"And if she is, we could use her as a weapon," I said. "False information does a lot more damage than many realize."

He hummed. Without warning, he began to undo the buttons of his shirt before taking it off, revealing his ripped body. His tattoos were the only thing I couldn't take my eyes away from. No matter how many times I told myself to look away, I was entranced.

"From now on, we will discuss anything having to do with Viktor in my room. It's the only way I know for a fact she won't be listening in. I have a camera just outside my door that she is aware of. If she were smart, she'd stay away," he said.

My heart jumped at the thought of having to be in his room more. It was so alluring and dark. It was so him.

"Okay," I said. "Well, I'll be working on that firewall now."

Just as I was beginning to walk away, I paused. "I have a question..."

He chuckled. The alcohol was beginning to get to him, I could tell. However, he wasn't completely obliterated. He was tipsy. Saint probably had such a high tolerance that he would need a lot more than a quarter of a bottle.

"What's your question, Little Red?" he wondered.

"Why..." I paused reluctantly to which he raised his brows. "Why do you drink so much?"

Saint sighed, sitting down on his bed so his back was facing me. I never knew he had back tattoos as well. They were of skulls, and to my surprise, chess pieces.

"It makes me feel," was all he said.

"Feel what?"

"Feel, Little Red. Just feel," he muttered.

I walked over to him just because I wanted to see his face. When I looked into his eyes, I could almost hear the lost song of his soul. I never once wondered what went on in the darkest parts of his mind. I always saw him as a monster who looked to hurt other people, but never as someone who could be hurt and was still hurting.

"Are... Are you okay?" I asked.

Saint reached up, grasping my wrist just before pulling me down onto his lap. His hand curled around my waist while the other curled around my thigh. He pressed his face up against my neck to the point I could feel his breath on my skin.

My eyes shut as he kissed my neck. All of my morals flew out the window by the feeling of being in his arms.

"Aren't you marrying someone?" I whispered. He chuckled against my skin, the grip on my thigh growing stronger almost as if he were scared I was going to pull away.

"I called it off when she left. I was only going to marry her for the money her father promised me, but that puttana was fucking annoying," he said. I glanced down at his hand on my waist to see the ring he wore was gone. A smirk spread across my face as he continued to kiss, suck, and bite my skin.

I tossed my head back to give him more room where his lips began to roam up to my jawline.

His hand wandered over to the hem of my shirt where he pushed past it going up to my bra. Cupping my breast, he continued to plant butterfly kisses around my jaw.

Finally, he tangled his fingers into my hair, craning my neck down so he could capture my lips within his own. It always felt so good kissing him. He knew how to expertly dominate me with just the movement of his tongue.

I moaned into his mouth as he grew more aggressive.

He grabbed my thighs and forced them apart so I was straddling him. Immediately, his hands went to my ass where he ground me against him. Just like that, my body was craving him. My core was wet in anticipation as I rocked my hips against him again and again.

Saint slipped his hand into the waistband of my sweats where he maneuvered down until he was right at my pussy. He rubbed up and down my slit, adding onto the need of him.

"You're wet," he whispered against my lips. He then began to push his finger into me with the fabric of my panties. My back instinctively arched when he slid his finger out to just go right back in. His speed increased until he was pounding me with his finger. I could feel the jiggle of my ass against his hand with each stroke of his finger. My concentration was in shambles as I broke away from the kiss to moan at the pleasure he was bringing me.

He then removed his finger, and without allowing me another thought, he curled his finger around the waistband of my sweats. Saint pushed them past my hips with ease. In my sex-crazed state of mind, I helped him take the sweats off of me until I was on top of him with nothing other than my red panties to cover my lower region. He hooked his hand on the hem of shirt before slowly discarding it onto the floor.

I stood there in my red panties and matching bra. I felt completely exposed despite knowing he's seen it all before. He gazed at my body with that look I always liked to see-I was the sexiest woman in the world.

"Maybe we shouldn-" I began.

Saint shut up me up by grabbing me by my waist and practically throwing me onto the bed. He stood up and removed his slacks, leaving him in nothing but his briefs.

I caught a glimpse of his erection and my eyes widened in surprise. He was huge. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to be so big.

"Come here," he ordered.

I sat up in the bed and slowly made my way over to him. He grabbed me by my hair and pressed my face against his shaft. I pulled his briefs down until his boner was visible. His cock was mesmerizing. It was veiny and the tip was already oozing with precum.

He let out a deep breath of approval as I grabbed his cock and licked up from the base of his shaft to the tip. Glancing up at him, I took the tip into my mouth where I circled my tongue around it. Curling my lips around his dick, I slowly went as deep as I could go without gagging. Doing it again, I went faster and faster, slowly taking more of him each time. He moaned, and it was the sexiest sound I ever heard.

As I forced all of him into my mouth, I could taste more of his precum at the tip of my throat. I moaned against him, coaxing him to thrust into my mouth.

Just before he could take control, I pulled away.

"Fuck, Angel," he said annoyedly.

"Before I continue, I need you to do something for me," I said seductively, looking up into his eyes. He didn't respond, all he did was shut his eyes. I looked at his cock to see it was pointing out at me, practically begging me to continue.

"I need you to apologize, baby. You've been so cruel to me when all I want is to help you." I pouted sarcastically.

Saint's eyes popped open as he gazed at me. When he didn't say anything, I never broke our stare as I licked the slit of his tip. He tried to thrust into my mouth again, but I quickly pulled away.

"Apologize, Santino, and swear to never treat me like shit ever again because if you do, I'll leave." I chuckled.

He seemed to think about it for a moment, his eyes narrowing. Suddenly, an evil glint came across his face as he leaned forward until he was supporting his weight on the bed with his hands. He then began to crawl to me until I was backing up to keep away from him.

"I'm so, so, so, sorry, Reyna," he began. He reached up and removed my glasses from my face before throwing them on his nightstand. I was at the edge of the bed and couldn't move anymore. However, that didn't stop him. He kept coming toward me until he was hovering above me. Saint gripped my thighs and dragged me to him. His cock was just waiting outside of my panties where he began to rub up and down my wet pussy.

"I swear to never treat you like shit again." he smirked. Saint pushed my panties to the side. I could feel his tip right up against my entrance. "In fact, Im going to worship you, my queen, my Angel."

-
Instagram: amarieauthor
Facebook: authoramarie
Twitter: amarieauthor
Tiktok: amarieauthor
Website: amarieauthor.carrd.co

I know! I'm a bitch! Don't worry, I may update today again and if not today, then most definitely tomorrow. I love you skanks! XD

Also, follow me on Instagram. I'll be going live tomorrow, so if you want to meet me and see what I look like, go ahead and add me so you don't miss it!

Question: did this chapter get you all hot and bothered? what are you looking forward to next?

Thank you for reading! Please vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 672 41
Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the age of 15 , Amaya takes over the job of...
12M 364K 38
__ā¤ļøŽ The Maid and the Mafia King ā¤ļøŽ__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
394K 8K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
528K 11.8K 62
š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ āœ”ļøŽ š“š‡š„ š€š‹š‹šˆš€šš‚š„ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ ššŽšŽšŠ šˆ "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...