Love Of Rimuru (Ships And One...

By Naara_Tempest

One shots and short stories about Rimuru's relationships... --------------------------- I will only post and... More

Beloved Partner
Slime and Vampire Part 1
Slime and Vampire Part 2
Possessive Master Part 1
Possessive Master Part 2
Rudra's Reincarnation Part 1
Slime and Vampire Part 4
Fiery Love

Slime and Vampire Part 3

8.3K 137 50
By Naara_Tempest

Rimuru x Luminous

Yuri - Fluff

...

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

After Luminous Valentine left, Rimuru decided to have a meeting. The meetings was about the rules that Rimuru made, changing the rule, 'do not attack humans' to 'do not attack humans unless necessary'.

She apologized for being 'incompetent' but her subordinates wasn't angry and said that there's no need to apologized since they know that Rimuru is a young monster and is still growing.

Rimuru is only a few months old as a slime and when she was a human, 37 years is still quite short for most monsters, and Rimuru isn't too experienced with being a Ruler yet.

"So that's all for today, do your job well" (Rimuru)

"Hai" (All)

They all bowed and left the room leaving Rimuru with Shuna and Shion.

"Rimuru-sama!!" (Shion)

"Hm? What is it Shion?" (Rimuru)

"Who is it?" (Shion)

"(Confused) Who's who?" (Rimuru)

"The one that gave you that!" (Shuna) said, pointing at the hickey on Rimuru's neck.

The hickey on Rimuru's left side of the neck is still visible, she forgot to hid it. It should heal because of her regeneration but it didn't, so it probably have to do something with Luminous.

"Kyaaaa!" (Rimuru)

Rimuru immediately covered it with her hands with a flushed face, Rimuru's face turned very red because of the revealing hickey and the way she screamed seconds ago. Shion drew her greatsword, wanting to obliterate the one who did this to her Master.

"Rimuru-sama, please explain what he looks like and I'll find him and make him go through the most painful torture I can muster" (Shion)

"That's a great idea Shion" (Shuna) said with a scary smile, also angry for someone have touched her master.

"N-No, I will introduce her soon, just calm down and continue your work" (Rimuru)

"Her?" (Shion)

"Yes, her" (Rimuru)

"I see, we'll be waiting for when you introduce her to us Rimuru-sama" (Shuna) said with her usual smile.

"I'll test her to see if she's worthy of you, Rimuru-sama" (Shion)

"Hai hai, you can do that when you meet her for now go back to work" (Rimuru)

"Hai Rimuru-sama" (Shuna and Shion)

...

...

(Rimuru's POV)

Shuna and Shion left, leaving me all alone in the room. I sighed loudly and rested my cheeks on the table.

"(Sign) Being a leader is not easy" (Rimuru)

Hmmm? Now that I think about it, I don't know what Lumi's race is, she definitely isn't human but with her fangs and name I think I have a rough guess.

"Nee, Great Sage, do you know what Lumi's race is?" (Rimuru)

<< The individual Luminous Valentine is a Vampire but I cannot identity the individual's specific race. Please forgive me for my incompetence >>

I guess there's also a limit on how much {Great Sage} can know or Lumi is just to strong for us that {Great Sage} cannot fully analyze her. I guess right that she's a Vampire but specific race huh? Meaning she's more than just a normal Vampire?

"It's okay, she's probably more powerful than us that you can't fully analyze her, so let's get stronger together Great Sage!!" (Rimuru) said in a determined voice as she raised both her hands in the air.

<< Hai! >> (Great Sage)

I smiled at her enthusiasm but she still said that in a monotone voice. I wonder if Great Sage would gain emotions...

...

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

Many months have passed, Tempest have defeated the impending doom which is the Charybdis with the help of Milim Nava who is now the Bestie of Rimuru.

Rimuru remembered her promise with Shizue and have departed to Ingrassia with Kaval, Ellen, and Gido accompanying her. It wasn't a pave smooth road ahead, the three are basically danger zones, fortunately for them, Rimuru defeated all the mindless monsters that keeps attacked them, or the ones that Kaval provoked.

Rimuru became a teacher with the help of Yuuki Kagurazaka, the Grandmaster of the Free Guild and the trio parted ways with Rimuru. Rimuru became a teacher of five children that was previously the students of Shizue Izawa.

Long story short, Rimuru taught them for months, saved them from their fated end, meeting and befriended Ramiris who is the Queen of Fairies and also a Demon Lord, when Rimuru was about to return back to Tempest she encountered Hinata Sakaguichi whom have tried to kill her.

Rimuru was able to tricked her, thinking Rimuru died, she returned to Tempest and what unveiled her are a bunch of dead bodies of both her people and human soldiers.

Few dozens of her dead citizens and almost a hundred of dead human enemies. They arrested Myuran who have made one of the barrier surrounding Tempest and Rimuru discovered Shion's lifeless body and sat right in front of her after losing control of her aura and asking everyone to leave her alone for now.

...

...

'How did it come to this?' (Rimuru)

<< Notice, cannot be answered >>

'What was the right choice?' (Rimuru)

<< Notice, cannot be answered >>

'Was it a mistake to be involved with Humans?' (Rimuru)

<< Notice, cannot be answered >>

"Hey... Is this my fault?" (Rimuru) questioned out loud with a quite and dry voice.

<< ...Notice, cannot be answered >>

Warm and comforting aura covered Rimuru's body, and there she noticed who hugged her without turning her head.

"Luminous, what are you doing here?" (Rimuru)

"I like it better when you call me by the nickname you gave me" (Luminous) said in a gentle voice but Rimuru stayed silent.

Luminous may look so calm as she gently hug Rimuru but on the inside...

She was afraid.

This is the first time she actually cared a lot for a single person, a person she actually falls in love with. When Hinata did her reports, just the thought of losing Rimuru, made her enraged and brokenhearted at the same time.

...

"My people are dead, here, right in front of me... Yet, my mind remained calm and cold. Intense emotions swirling within me, but... A single tear couldn't be shed" (Rimuru) said to herself while Luminous hugged her gently, silently listening.

"... Ah, I see. I've become a monster at heart as well" (Rimuru) said, Luminous was a bit confused by that remark but she started gently caressing Rimuru's hair.

"And what's wrong with being a monster?" (Luminous) asked.

"Did you asked to be one? Just because you being a monster, does that automatically mean you're just an emotionless husk that hurt and kills everyone you see?" (Luminous) continued.

"No, here you are, an intelligent monster, you built your own country, and gathered lots of strong subordinates that greatly admires you. Your people died and is now right in front of you, you couldn't shed a tear, but deep inside, you're sad, you're angry, you felt regret of not being strong enough and for being late" (Luminous)

"Then Rimuru, are you just gonna let it be?" (Luminous) finished.

Luminous's {Lust} can revived someone as long as the body and soul is intact, the current problem is that she can't revive this many people and the soul has already left their body, it's still inside the barrier but it doesn't changed the fact that the soul is no longer there in their body.

A bit of her cold side, Luminous doesn't care about these dead monsters, she only cares about Rimuru and wants to do what's best for Rimuru. She have a obvious soft side to Rimuru but she doesn't want her to rely on her too much.

Rimuru never said a word after that, as if she was contemplating, on what Luminous's said.

...

After three days, the two of them stayed in place without uttering a word and with Luminous faithfully hugging Rimuru.

Rimuru moved and stood up with Luminous following the suit.

"Thank you Lumi, sorry for letting you comfort me for days" (Rimuru)

"It's nothing Rimuru" (Luminous)

Rimuru's mask suddenly cracked. Luminous already noticed this familiar mask but kept quiet for now.

Rimuru held her hand out towards the dead bodies and a black smoke came out of her palm.

"Rimuru---" (Luminous)

Luminous was about to tell Rimuru about reviving people, she didn't mentioned this much earlier since she first wants to calm Rimuru down and the chances of this is extremely low, she didn't want her Beloved to be heartbroken when it failed but she got cut off when three people are running towards their location and yelling.

"Rimuru-san!" (Ellen) shouted in a distance.

Luminous noticed that Rimuru lowered her hand so she decided to tell her about reviving people later.

"Don't shoulder that heavy burden alone, Rimuru" (Luminous)

As she said that she kissed Rimuru's head, concealed her presence, and hid near their location so she can still hear what they're talking about.

"Thanks Lumi" (Rimuru) said in a low and dry voice.

Luminous was listening on what the Trio saying and when Ellen mentioned about the {Secret Arts of Revival}, revealed herself as an Elf and told Rimuru about the Milim's story, Rimuru smiled with a determined look.

A small smile crept on Luminous's face who saw this. Luminous left since she no longer have to explained about reviving people, she can visit her when Rimuru awakened as a True Demon Lord.

...

...

(Luminous's POV)

I really developed a soft spot to Rimuru, huh? If someone I know see me acting that way, they probably won't believe it's me (Chuckle), no matters, I don't care about those trivial things.

All that matters now is Rimuru...

...

...

(Flashback) - (Hinata's POV)

Here am I, going directly to Luminous-sama's throne room. I've already eliminated Rimuru Tempest who have killed Sensei. I don't know why, but I felt like I have to report this to Luminous-sama.

Probably because she occasionally leave to go to the Jura Forest, and Rimuru have a city there, does Luminous-sama perhaps go there? Or was she only investigating the True Dragon Veldora's disappearance?

Either way, I'll just report this. It doesn't changed the fact that the Monster City will be destroyed.

Now that I think about it. Luminous doesn't flirt or tease me anymore, thank goodness that she doesn't do that anymore but it's quite suspicious. This happened after she went to the Jura Forest when Veldora disappeared.

...

"So what is the purpose of your visit Hinata? Did you get in trouble again?" (Luminous)

"No, not really, I'm here because I just felt that I need to report this to you" (Hinata)

"And that is?" (Luminous) asked in an uninterested tone while her eyes is on her glass of wine on her hand as she gently swirl the wine.

"Of how I killed the monster, Rimuru Tempest" (Hinata)

As if everything slowed down where my eyes followed how the wine glass slowly spins as it falls.

As it made contact on the ground, the glass shattered to pieces accompanied with the loud crash that echoed throughout the room as it took Roy, Gunther, and Louis attention.

Lots of shards and wine everywhere. I look up to see why Luminous-sama dropped it only to see her usual stoic face but in her eyes I can see her fear and large amount of worry.

We were also shocked by how Luminous-sama is acting right now, I'm sure those three noticed the looks of her eyes.

"I-Is something wrong Luminous-sam---" (Gunther)

He stopped talking when Luminous-sama suddenly stood up from her throne and began walking to the exit.

"There's nothing to worry about, I'll be gone for a few days, all of you will handle the things here during my absence" (Luminous)

"Do you want me to accompan---" (Roy)

"No, I'll go alone, do the jobs I gave you" (Luminous) coldly cut him off and gave her orders.

"Hai" (All)

And she left, what's wrong with her? She's definitely acting weird right after I mentioned... Rimuru? Does she have any relationship with her?

(Flashback End)

...

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

Foss got blown away by the bald mustache guy, and Gobuemon arrived and fought the guy, Foss hurriedly got out of the bushes as she sensed an incredible presence.

"Gobuemon-san!" (Foss) called out for him with worry.

She went back to where they were fighting only to see hooded heterochromatic eyes girl and an unconscious Gobuemon and the guy from earlier.

"How dare you cause me some trouble... I just want to check on Rimuru again. You know, Rimuru got heartbroken when she witnessed her own people's lifeless bodies, let me vent my anger a bit" (Luminous)

Luminous calm face suddenly turned very angry with her heterochromatic eyes glowing red and blue. She strengthened the power of her feet out of anger and stomped on the mustache guy's back making him groan in pain.

"(Enraged) And it's all because of you!" (Luminous) angrily shouted, blaming the humans that invaded Tempest including the paladins of her church.

"Ahh~ just imagining my beautiful Rimuru being devastated just breaks my heart" (Luminous) said and strengthened the force of her feet some more.

The guy groaned in pain louder, cough out lots of blood, and fell unconscious.

"Hm? He loss consciousness, I guess that was enough for now" (Luminous)

"D-Do you know R-Rimuru-sama?" (Foss)

Luminous then turned her head to look at Foss.

"Yes, I know her very well, do you want to know my relationship with her?" (Luminous) ask and Foss shyly nodded. With this, Luminous smirked.

...

"Fufu, we're lovers" (Luminous)

...

...

...

------------------------------

Hello, my sickness and acid is gone yay..! People really don't care about people's health to the point where I'll be asked when to post even when I say I'm sick.

Because the rules here have changed a bit, the casualties on Tempest's side isn't as many as the main series because Rimuru's subordinates didn't hesitate to kill as many human enemies as possible, also there's more casualties on the vanguard of Falmuth.

That's all, thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.4K 63
[This story has a rewritten version out now "my only home". You won't have to suffer any longer with this terrible plot, but I'm keeping this up sinc...
199K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
150K 3.3K 28
Story One~ Do You Want Me? Story Two~ Karma Reads Fanfiction. Story Three~ Nagisa's Diary Story Four~ The Prince Pt 1 The Prince Pt 2 The Prince~F...
46K 876 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...