Once a Ghost, Always a Ghost

By PatrickEstvo

(Disowned Danny Phantom X Injustice AU) Once Danny's parents found out that their own son was one of the ghos... More

Bio
Forms
Harem (Season 1)
Team: Batclan Insurgency
Enemies (Season 1): One Web Regime
Prologue (Part 1): Disowned and Reincarnated
Prologue (Part 2): No More Mr. Nice Spider
Chapter 1: Kamen Rider Ghost
Kamen Rider OOO Bio
Zander Cross Bio
Chapter 2: Zero
Kamen Rider Specter Bio
Ultraman Ginga Bio
Simon's Harem
Gridman/Dynazenon Bio
Chapter 3: Marisa Kirisame
Chapter 4: Lamen Rider OOO/Dis Astranagant/Gridman
Chapter 6: Ultraman Ginga
Chapter 7: Taskmaster
Chapter 8: Batman
Chapter 9: Doctor Doom
Chapter 10: Ben 10
Chapter 11: Batwoman
Chapter 12: Battle of Fate
Harem (Season 2)
Allies (Season 2)
Enemies (Season 2): The Society
Other Featured Characters (Season 2)
Chapter 13: New Allies/Revenge for a Family
Chapter 14: The Girl Who Laughs
Chapter 15: The Brave and The Bold
Kamen Rider Mirror Bio
Kamen Rider Femme Bio
Lightning the Hedgehog Bio
Chapter 16: Invasion
17: More Kamen Riders Arrive/Troubles in Gensyoko
18: Enter Lightning/Assault on Latveria
Chapter 19: Breaking and Entering
Chapter 20: Cosmic Fury
Chapter 21: The Last Hope of the Spider-Verse
Nicholas Johnson Bio
Chapter 22: The Deaths of Dr.Octopus and Zero Specter
Chapter 23: Tokuro's Love Night (🍋)
Chapter 24: The Fate of Earth
Chapter 25: Absolute Ghostly Justice (Part 1)

Chapter 5: Kamen Rider Specter

304 10 7
By PatrickEstvo

(Some minutes earlier, Daniel is seen having a passionate kiss with Huntress)

Huntress: You're a good kisser, Daniel.

Daniel: Good thing we're not blood related.

Huntress: Even if we were, I wouldn't mind doing some incest.

(Then Tokuro comes in alongside Batman, Octavia and Molly.)

Daniel: Father, who is this guy? And why do I feel some strange energy within him.

Octavia: This is our lover Tokuro Neelam.

Molly: The number one in our hearts.

(Then they hug Tokuro)

Tokuro: Molly, Octavia, why do you two love me so much?

Batman: (to Danny) He lost his family during an attack by the regime. Then he made a deal with someone named Mephisto.

Tokuro: I went with Mephisto, so I can get back at the Regime for what they did to my family.

Daniel: At least you had a family, right?

Tokuro: What do you mean?

Daniel: I used to be in another world, where I was only a half-ghost. When my parents found out, they disowned me. And then I threw myself to be hit in a truck, killing myself. But then I was suddenly reborn in this world, as his son. I thought things would be better, but I was proven wrong when Jason and Damian took Dick and Tim from me. Now the only "sister" left is Cassandra. Even so, I still fought for what was right. And I will keep fighting. So I suggest you to try to move on too.

Tokuro: I'm sorry for what happened to you, Daniel, but I just can't.

Huntress: You can't or you don't want to?

Tokuro: Both.

(One hour later, the Insurgents are seen close to Wayne Manor while Batman is working hard to deactivate the security system.)

Mei: Must have been some party.

Specter: I bet the Regime did this too.

Black Bat: Parker exposed Bruce's identity, transfered all of WayneTech's assets to Oscorp.

G. Knight: Now my former father is richer than ever and thanked Peter for making Bruce Wayne a non-person.

Batgirl: And all because of New York.

S. Sable: In that kid's mind, HE destroyed New York.

Chise: How?

Batwoman: The Joker has kidnapped Harley Quinn with the help of Rhino, and then Mysterio used his illusions to make him believe he was fighting Venom, but he was actually killing his wife Mary Jane Watson.

Marisa: I still remember where I was in that day...

Spider-Gwen: That clown linked the nuke's trigger to Mary Jane's heartbeats. Once she and their unborn son died, New York died with them.

OOO: He was vulnerable. For the first time in his life.

Astranagant: Even more than he should.

Zero: His fear won out.

Ghost: Tim Drake died trying to explain this to him.

(Soon the force field turns off, knowing it is safe to enter.)

Specter: What's with all the security? I mean, he already trashed the place.

Batman: Would you take any chances with me? (All seems to agree silently) I need to crank up the Batcave's back-up generator.

(He then turns towards Marisa before facing the others.)

Batman: You're with me. The rest of the team will secure the Batcave entrance. It’s in the study.

Specter: That's a great plan, Spooky, but, uh, isn't this your show?

Batman: Splitting up saves time. And you're the best suited to take out the automated sentry guns.

Specter: All right then. Operation Thunder Eagle Lightning... whatever... is underway!

(They split up as the next cutaway scene shows Kamen Rider Specter already taken out multiple sentry guns. They then take a peep at the study room's entrance.)

Specter: Over there.

(However they sneak in silently as they realize that there's some hot air coming out from below, knowing someone is there.)

Zero: Too hot...

(Then Zero draws his Z-Saber, but then he gets knocked out by a solar blast.)

Black Bat: Holy Shit.

(Then Starfire and Red Hood come in)

Black Bat: Jason and Kori.

Specter: Just what I needed to see.

(Then Tokuro pulls out an eyecon and places it on his Ghost Driver)

Driver: Kaigan! Nobunaga! (Gunshot) Ware no ikizama! Okehazama! (Soldiers cheering)

(Kamen Rider Specter changes into his Nobunaga Damashii.)

Starfire: Playtime, Jason.

Red Hood: Joining with Bruce, huh? Wrong choice.

(Red Hood tries to shoot, but Kamen Rider Specter draws the Yamato sword and deflects his shots. Then Jason draws his knife)

Red Hood: DIE!

(Red Hood charges at Kamen Rider Specter, who counters by slashing his left leg.)

Specter: Your punishment is just getting started.

(Enraged, Jason resorts to throwing grenades, but he's so slow that it doesn't stop Tokuro from shooting him with his Gan Gun Hand.)

Specter: Piece of cake.

Red Hood: You will regret this!

(Red Hood gets up and decides to take this fight seriously.)

Red Hood: I will kill you!

(Despite having ingested a superpill, Jason wasn't prepared to face an opponent like Kamen Rider Specter, who combines the Gan Gun Hand and Yamato to surprisingly attack him. Unable to withstand such tactic, Red Hood is eventually knocked out.)

Specter: I should thank Vergil for giving me this sword.

(Red Hood gets up.)

Specter: (annoyed) Really? Very well... you asked for it.

(Then Kamen Rider Specter uses Yamato to cut off Red Hood's left arm causing him to bleed until he stays down. Starfire sees this and tackles Kamen Rider Specter.)

Starfire: BASTARD!

(Then Kamen Rider Specter uses his Gan Gun Hand to hit one of Starfire's eyes.)

Specter: That was not nice, spoiled princess.

(Then Kamen Rider Specter pulls out another eyecon and inserts it in his driver.)

Driver: Kaigan! Tutankhamun! Pyramid wa sankaku! Ohke no shikaku~! (Egyptian-themed music)

(Then Kamen Rider Specter changes to his Tutankhamun Damashii.)

Specter: Now it's time to show the power of a king.

(Starfire tries to shoot Specter, but he dodges each of her shots like a breeze and then he manages to knock her out through a surprise attack.)

Specter: I'll show you my way of life.

(Kamen Rider Specter blows Starfire away with a powerful shot from his Gan Gun Hand.)

Specter: Let's hurry up before those bastards know we're here.

(Meanwhile Victor Von Doom was visited by his 'best friend' Spider-Man in his castle's main room.)

Dr. Doom: So you need some sort of scanner. To help identify these invaders?

Spider-Man: Exactly. (Takes out a red thumb drive) This is data from Kamen Rider OOO, who X managed to scan. (Gives it to Doom)

Dr. Doom: That's helpful. It's still going to take a few weeks, and none of them was captured yet.

Spider-Man: That's true. But you'll figure it out. You always do.

Dr. Doom: Glad to be of service.

(Spider-Man gets up from the sofa as Victor Von Doom shakes his hands.)

Dr. Doom: No dinner this evening? Susan and her brother have a new shipment of that food you like so much.

Spider-Man: Next time.

(He walks for a few steps until he stops and realizes something.)

Spider-Man: The universes they came from. Do you think there's a Mary Jane where they come from?

Dr. Doom: (sigh) There was only one Mary Jane.

(He was about to say something but gave up and leaves while Victor Von Doom just looks at the thumb drive.)

(At the Batcave, Zero manages to find the weapon.)

Gridknight: There must have been a big trouble.

Zero: Neutralizing Spider-Man isn't a task someone could do by his own. Batman used the DNA of those closer to Spider-Man's closest friends.

Batwoman: These ones are me, Cassandra, Zero and Marisa.

Black Bat: Our matching DNA became necessary once Tim died and X, Carol and Reimu decided to back Spider-Man's insanity.

(Batman walks a few more steps as he stops them, takes out a remote button and clicks it. In front of them shows red glowing light, heating up the floor as it forms a pentagon shape floor. It then opens up another control panel rising up upon them.)

Batman: Hands on the scanners.

(Everyone goes to their respective panel as each has its own hand recognition and color while Batman places the large rock at the center of the panel.)

Black Bat: (displeased) Yellow...

Batman: Computer... Begin recognition scan...

(It does as it confirms all five members as the rock begin to head up and breaks into pieces. Batman takes a look and inside the rock is a briefcase. Opening it, he finds the Ethyl Chloride and a weapon inside, the one he's looking for. He then closes the bag and takes it.)

Batman: That's it. Let's move.

(Suddenly two figures burst into the cave. They reveal to be Captain Marvel and Iron Patriot.)

Batwoman: You?

Iron Patriot: Let your guard down at your peril.

(Then Kamen Rider Specter pulls out another eyecon and inserts it in his driver.)

Driver: Kaigan! Houdini! (Drum roll and cymbal flourish) Mashi-i-jan! Sugee magician!

(Kamen Rider Specter changes to his Houdini Damashii.)

C. Marvel: Your mom was arrogant too.

Specter: DON'T YOU DARE MENTION HER!

(Captain Marvel underestimated Kamen Rider Specter, and even said shit after shit about his mother. Because of it, she paid dearly and was brought down.)

Specter: I'll show you my way of life.

C. Marvel: Iron Patriot, I need you.

(Iron Patriot breaks free of Goblin Knight's hold and throws him at Zero before shooting at Marisa. Then he proceeds to shield Captain Marvel.)

Iron Patriot: In Peter's place, Carol. I would expect more from you.

(Then Kamen Rider Specter kicks Iron Patriot in the gut.)

Iron Patriot: Only one on each side remains.

Specter: You will soon be counting on your sins, Norman Osborn.

(Kamen Rider then pulls out an Edison Ghost Eyecon he borrowed from Daniel, and inserts it in his driver.)

Driver: Kaigan! Edison! (Electrical voltage crackle) Elec! Hirameki! Hatsumei-oh~! (Electricity buzzing)

(Kamen Rider Specter changes to the Edison Damashii.)

Specter: Now I'll show you how machines are shut down.

(Most would consider Iron Patriot as a tougher opponent, especially Tony Stark even being Iron Man. But Kamen Rider Specter isn't dumb. He uses his Edison Damashii electric powers and shut Norman's armor down, while making sure Captain Marvel was out cold for a while as well.)

Specter: And Sparky makes four.

(Then the heroes leave the Batcave.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 10.4K 49
What if Danny Phantom and Dick Grayson were brothers? Richard and Daniel Grayson lost their parents and were both taken in by Bruce Wayne. They were...
5.8K 277 9
"Would you believe me if I told you other universes exist." "What-," "Answer the question, Tony." ___ Portals seem to be opening up all over the pl...
58.4K 1.9K 23
So this is a Danny Phantom story. This is also a Danny Phantom crossover Justice League. Another thing, Danny is a child. Not a teenager. Danny has l...
81.5K 2.5K 17
[Status: Discontinued.] [OLD BOOK. NOT THE BEST ONE. WHY ARE YOU READING THIS? IT'S VERY CRINGY.] [[No edition]] You are a Latina/Hispanic girl like...