𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵...

By Xx_Esoteric_xX

❃.✮:𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐜:✮.❃ "𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚛... More

 ◃:✮.❃Introduction❃.✮:▹ 
The Talk Of The Town
💃 Dhumka laga ke💃
◆You're A Monster◆
・༓☾Let me be there for you☽༓・
※Stefan the dog※
◆✾ The Start ◆✾
※Ran, warning and secret unveiled
▪️🔹 L O S T 🔹▪️
Extra deleted content
A step towards remembrance
"𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓰𝓵𝔂."
hׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ꭈׁׅtׁׅϐׁׅ֒ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑꯱ׁׅ֒
🆁🅴🆂🆃🅰🆁🆃
ᴬ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ᵈᵃʸ
ᴀ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ
Fate has no coincidences
Too much
A miserable god and a human
The truth can be different
update or not

🥀⛓A Bird Cage,A Red Flower⛓🥀

1.8K 59 6
By Xx_Esoteric_xX

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞

🆃🅷🅴 🅱🅴🅶🅸🅽🅽🅸🅽🅶

🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🅵🅸🆅🅴

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ғᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴀ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏʀɴs.ʜᴇᴀᴠɪʟʏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ.ʏᴇᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴍᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟove.ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʟᴇss ᴛʜᴏʀɴs sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀғᴜʟ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟs ᴏғ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴏʏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇʟɪsʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴄᴛᴀʀ,ʏᴇᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ.ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴅ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴇ.ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇsɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴅ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴏʜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ,ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴀsʜᴇs."

-𝖀𝖓𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓

୧⋆𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖘 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘⋆୨

[Zaina's Pov]

I open my mouth as I'm forcefully spoon fed by my overly doting father. Mom is sulking on the other side bitterly eating her food, while grandma.. well is chanting the "Rock version of Hanuman Chalisa".It isn't that bad but I would really love it if she didn't sing like she wants to murder someone....

"Just one more bite princess." I chew the last bite while dad affectionately pats my heads.Smiling he says

"Good girl.Now tell me what happened last night princess?" Hearing this everyone's attention peeks up. Mom looks at me expectantly while grandma sits in front of me having stopped her murderous hanuman chalisa version.

Sighing a solemn expression graces my face.Well It's time to lie

"When I was waiting for my friend to get me a glass of water. I heard a loud cry for help coming from the forest. I thought the voice sounded a bit familiar.So I ran into the forest to check what's happening... But it was already too late, Vicki was lying on the ground bleeding. Apparently it was an animal attack. After that things just got blurry for me. The last thing I remember is Klaus showing up out of nowhere and bringing me home."

I'm sorry Mom,Dad and grandma,that I can't tell you the truth but then again you have never been honest with me either.I love you all but I also love my freedom. I know that you will enclose me in this cage of love, deceit and lies again just like in India, if you got to know about Damon. All in the name of protecting me.

I'm sick of this protection.

Letting a few tear drops slide across my face. I end my act and I'm satisfied to see it worked just wonderfully. Dad embraces me in his arms. Running his hands through my hair in a soothing manner.

"Zaina but you said something about 'vampires." Mom's tone held an amount of suspicion. Well mom has always been the sharp one.

Separating myself from the hug. I look at mom nervously.

"Well after the attack some people were saying that it was a vampire attack or something. At the time I was too scared and confused to think about any logic. So for a short time there I believed that idiotic belief. Hence,why I mentioned about Vampires on the call."

The suspicion on mom's face seems to be still there. Oh well guess I have to play that card.

"Pfft It's not like creatures like vampires could exist. They are just some ridiculous bedtime stories used to scare children and if they were to exist, it's not like you guys won't tell me,right?"

Looks like I hit the nail. Mom ever so flinches slightly and I can see a trace of guilt in her eyes but she quickly relaxes back and smile warmly at me.

"Of course we would tell you Zaina."

Lie

Smiling reassuringly back at her. I get up from my seat.

"Well anyways I need to pay a visit to Vicki in the hospital.-"

Dad sternly looks at me.

"Yes dad I'll take Nik with me. By the way where is he?"

It's a good thing he wasn't here otherwise he would have caught on my lie after all he forced the truth out of me.Anyways, I haven't seen him since morning.Has he gone back to India?

Nonchalantly shrugging Dad points his index finger on the ground.

Wait did he bury him again..!?

Seeing the shock written all over my face, mom lightly,well who am I kidding? Mom with her monstrous strength smacks dad all the way back to his village. Well not that far but I can see a hole in the floor.. Just kidding he's just simply fallen face first on the floor. He's definitely in no pain. I hope....

"Oh you know how this old man is like flower. Don't worry he didn't bury Nik this time. He has just locked him very politely in the basement. He also may have given him some very affectionate beating."🥰

"WE HAVE A BASEMENT!?"

"Yes we do princess.Otherwise where else will I keep the bodies of those who dare defile my daughter?" Looks like dad has recovered from the power hit mom gave him.

"Dad we already talked about not murdering people!"

"Yeah I know. I won't murder people."

"That's good dad finally you underst-"

"But you never said anything about taking out trash." Cheekily he grins at me. I-nevermind he's incorrigible. I give up!

Shaking my head in disappointment. I leave the room.

[Third Pov]

"Who thought our little Zaina could lie like that so easily.She definitely knows we are hiding something from her son."
Grandma says after breaking her uncharacteristically long silence.

"I know that mom but the real question is how?She just learned about the existence of vampires yesterday!" The way Viraj said that was so dramatic that you could almost see cartoon question marks popping on his head. Which by the way his wife thought was cute but also dumb.

"Maybe she got to know something from the Salvatores."

Grandma makes a uh-huh noise in denial.

"She has hardly known Stefan for a day Or more. Based on how secretive the Salvatores are I don't think Stefan would have told her anything."

"But what about Damon mom?" Once again one more question mark pops on his head.Kavya quickly intervens

"No.I don't think it has anything to do with the Salvatores at all. They know nothing about our family. Not even about the existence of our samrajya. They are baby vamps. They know nothing."(translation:Empire)

Grandma hums in approval.

"You are right daughter in law. I think we have long ignored the fact about how observational Zaina can be. She's a smart child. We can't keep her in the dark forever about her destiny."

Viraj grunts in disapproval.

"Never."

Grandma sighs.

He may be more then a thousand years old but he still hasn't learned the true meaning of protecting the ones you love. He loves Zaina truly, when she entered his life he started to learn about being more mature and considerate.He cherishes her deeply and yet still can't understand that hiding the truth about herself and protecting her from everything would only cut her wings. If a bird is kept in a cage for too long eventually it dies. And a bird like Zaina is someone that has been caged way too many times. I'm afraid that if she gets caged again, she may get broken beyond repair...

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

[Timeskip]

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

[Zaina's Pov]

Me and Klaus are currently sitting in Vicki's hospital room. She hasn't woken up once at all for the past hours according to Matt. Everytime I look at her lifeless face something churns deep inside my heart.I can't believe this is the same girl who was just talking to me yesterday so lively..

It's all that Monster's fault. Damon I will never forgive you.

A threatening growl awakes me from my thoughts.

Oh not again!

"Klaus you don't need to growl at Matt every single time he tries to talk to me!"

Completely ignoring what I said he glares daggers at Matt. Who is sweating profoundly.Clearing his thought Matt gains up the courage to speak in front of yet another overbearingly possessive guy.

"What's the relationship between you-"

"She's mine and that's all."

"No I'm not-"

"Yes you are." He looks at me with eyes begging submission to his will. But my eyes fight with equal ferocity.

"Dude if she is saying no-" One glare from Klaus makes Matt shut up again.Terrified he tries to save his remaining years of life by saying

"She's all yours!She's your girlfriend!"

Klaus eyes darken as he with every inch of possessiveness dropping from his words says the one thing I would beat his ass for

"She's my wife."

Comedically enough Matt's pupil's enlargen in shock but mostly from horror. He's mouth is wide open and he looks as if he just received a world shattering news..

Having more than enough of this shit. I grab Nik's wrist and drag him out of the room. He didn't show any defiance as he knows that if he steps out of line again, He will have to face my wrath. But not before giving Matt a dirty look.

I make Nik sit on one of the benches outside the room.

"Stay here until the time I don't come out and don't you dare come in Mikaelson otherwise no marriage for you."

Nik nods his head obediently. Having looking nothing more than a pitiful puppy who just got kicked out by his master. Looking at his pitiful state Zaina couldn't help but sigh in defeat. Zaina gently caresses his face.

"It's ok-" But before the naive lamb could say more she was silenced by the hungry and rough kiss from the wolf , having every desire to ravish her.

Pushing him away. Zaina blushes profusely in anger and embarrassment.

"YOU!"

Saying nothing more she too embarrassed makes a run for the room.

[Third and Klaus's Pov]

Chuckling.Klaus looks adoringly at the direction Zaina ran to.

My cute little wifey

She has definitely made me a madman to make me think that she looked even more gorgeous and arousing when she yelled at me. Am I masochist for her? Yes.

Meanwhile,having seen the blatant display of pda in a place such as in a hospital from his window. Matt silently weeps feeling more single and horrified then ever.

Sis please wake up! Please Save your little brother from this horrible monster Klaus! And when you are at it please set me up on a date with Zaina.

[Ran the experimental slime's Pov]

(Here you go ranlovesditto now you are a part of this shenanigan.Protect Zaina to your full capacity! Your fate lies in my hand know hehehe~)

I don't think I can run any longer now. I need rest.

Looking around for the nearest shelter, I see a hospital.

I hate hospitals.They make me remember of those memories...

But I have no choice right now. Looking up at the building I see a window open on the fifth floor. Using my last bit of energy I transform into a sparrow.

Ugh it's hard flapping wings....

So tired....

I finally reach the window and enter in. But before I could do anything more. I feel my vision getting blurry. Those damn sickos! Just how much Anesthesia did they inject in me!

I collapse on the hard floor and the last thing I see is a shadow of someone picking me up in their soft hands.Please don't be one of those sickos

Please save me...

⛓️𝕴𝖓 𝖅𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝕭𝖊𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒⛓️

𝙰 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 . 𝙰𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎.

"𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*🥀**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚**

🅴🅽🅳 🅾🅵 🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🅵🅸🆅🅴

I'm still alive. Just procrastinated too long, sorry dear readers. Anyways see you in the next chapter!

Unedited//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.