Lullaby | quackity x reader

By ducklity

"Darling, I'd wait for you Even if you didn't ask me to." More

before reading
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
final a/n
I'm back

Chapter One

9.1K 175 421
By ducklity

Y/N
__________

TW: slight mention of death

Present day

It's been 10 years and I haven't seen Alex ever since that day. Idk why he left me, does he not want to hangout with me anymore? Am I weird? Does his family think I'm weird? He didn't even tell me anything. He's the only friend I had in that small neighborhood. We would go to each others houses and do a ton of shit, but now is not the time to get all memories in my mind because I have to focus on fixing my bag for college tomorrow.

I had to move out of mexico because both my parents passed away years after alex left so I didn't really want to stay there by myself. I moved here in california since it's a good city to stay in because I get to go to the beach and just calm myself whenever I get stressed out too much.

College starts tomorrow and I don't have any idea on what I'm getting into. My mental health is bad and I got no one by my side. Even if I said I moved out of mexico because I didn't want to be alone, I'm still alone. School here is shit. Teachers don't care about the students, students bullying other students, fights happening all the goddamn time. I just want someone to be there for me any time of the day to comfort me and reassure me that everything is going to be ok, but sadly no one is.
__________

College day

I woke up early just to take a bath because I like cold showers in the morning. I haven't even started packing up yesterday night because I just layed in bed and cried, overthinking so many things. I started packing then made myself some breakfast. After some time, I'm done eating and drove to the college.

In college...

I finally made it and walked in to see people talking, putting things in their locker, walking, and..making out? First day of college and people are making out already? I mean it's typical to see people making out but it's just the first day like calm down.

I ignored the people and just walked straight to my locker to put in things I don't need for my first class. Students get their schedule 3 days before first day of college so we can get ready. I looked at my schedule and saw my first class.

Spanish class.

Ah, very boring class because I'm mexican and I know a lot already. I don't really need to listen so I'll just put my notebooks and pens in my locker and bring nothing.

Spanish class...

I was early so I scanned the room for a good seat and decided to sit at the very back so no one could disturb me that much. I sat down and waited for class to start.

The teacher walked in a bit while after and started the class. No one was sitting beside me so that's good.

I get comfortable in my seat as someone knocked on our door. The teacher went and checked and he talked with the person outside for a minuet. He came back with the person who seems to be a student too.

"So class, we have a new student joining us this morning and he just moved here, would you like to introduce yourself to the class sir?" The teacher welcomed him as he sat on his chair.

"Hey so I'm Alex and I'm new here." He said coldly.

Alex? Same as my childhood best friends name..he doesn't really look like him tho so I don't think it's him? Or is it? Let's not jump into conclusions and just distract myself with something other than Alex.

"Is that all you have to say Alex?" The teacher asked him.

"Yeah? What else am I suppose to say?" The student answered annoyed.

"Ok Alex, you could go sit somewhere.." The teacher said trying to find a vacant seat for the new student to sit.

There wasn't any chair left that's vacant except the chair beside me.

Great. Just fantastic.

"There, you could go sit next to miss..?" The teacher asked me.

"y/n." I answered.

Alex then walks to his chair and sat right beside me putting all his stuff next to me taking all the space.

"Uhmm..sorry but could you put your stuff next to you? You're taking all the space." I asked calmly.

He just glared at me then looked away and ignored me. For some weird reason, that glare seems familiar but I just couldn't remember when or where that came from.

Moments after...

"Ok class please grab a pen and paper and write this down for your first assignment." The teacher said writing on the board.

Oh shit. I thought there wasn't any assignment until the second week of college? Why is he already giving us one? Ughh I have to ask for one now.

The only person I recently 'talked' to is the person beside me. Alex.

He wasn't really listening to the class too so I assume he knows spanish as well. I tried asking for a piece of paper from his notebook and an extra pen from him but he ignored me again.

"Hello? Am I talking to a ghost or something? I just need a peace of paper and an extra pen if you have one?" I said waving my hand in front if his face but he pushed it away annoyed.

"Can you stop annoying me you idiot? I'm trying to focus, ask someone else" He said going back to write on his notebook.

"Omfg this bitchass." I mumbled as I asked the person in front of me and gladly gave me the paper and pen. I thanked them and started writing the assignment.

Class ended...

I stood up from my seat and gave back the pen to the person I got it from and thanked them again as I walked out of the room with the assignment in hand. It was recess time so I inserted the paper I was holding in my notebook and got the things I need for the next class after recess so I wouldn't go back to my locker.

Recess time...

I don't go to the cafeteria because I go alone anyways and it's awkward so I go to my usual spot which is the rooftop. As i opened the door to the rooftop there was a person already there.

It was Alex. Could this day get any worse?

He looked at me and glared at me again.

"Is glaring always your thing?" I asked him sitting down at the bench near him.

"Can you stop following me? Your annoying the fuck out of me and I'm so close to punching you in the face." He said while eating his meal still glaring at me.

"Then punch me? What are you waiting for? pendejo." I said mumbling the last word and looking away from him.

He groaned and just continued eating his meal.

I looked back at him and his face is all red? What the fuck? I ignored it and asked him why he's acting like an asshole to me when I didn't do anything to him in the first place.

"What'd I even do to you? You're acting like an asshole to me when we literally just met a few hours ago?" I asked finishing my meal.

He just sighed and finished his meal. He stood up and grabbed his stuff from the floor and was walking out when I grabbed his wrists.

"Dude I'm talking to you, what did I do to you to make you hate me?" I asked again as he got out of my hold.

"I don't hate you, I just find you annoying." He said and walked out of the rooftop.

A while later I also walked out and got ready for my next class.

Next class...

As I went in the class, I tried to find a seat to sit in since I got in a bit late and finally found a vacant one next to alex. I didn't want to go but that was the only choice. As I was going to sit, a girl stole it from me as I fell to the ground. I glared at the girl as she has a smug smile on her face.

"Sorry, this seat is taken, go somewhere else to sit." She giggled and placed the chair next to alex and sat on it.

Alex had an angry looking expression as if he wanted to punch the girl in the face. Alex then stood up from his chair and helped me up with my stuff.

"Alex? What are you doing, leave her alone she can do it herself." The girl huffed and alex just grew more angry and shouted at her.

"CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE YOU STOLE THE CHAIR FROM HER YOU BITCH?" The girl gasped and sat still.

What? I thought he said I'm annoying..why is he defending me all of a sudden?

"Let's go find another seat." He said leading me to another chair.

We sat on our seats and wanted to ask him about earlier.

"So why'd you defend me out of nowhere when you literally said I'm annoying you?" I asked smirking at him.

"Don't flatter yourself. I might just leave you there if you annoy me more." He said.

We just sat there in silence until our next class starts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 20.4K 24
หš* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐’๐“๐”๐‚๐Š ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ | โ you are stuck with me, so i guess i'll be sticking with you. โž - ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘š๐‘’ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘๐‘œ...
929K 14.6K 36
Who would've thought you'd meet your best friend and soulmate through the Dream SMP I swear If for some reason He reads this, I will never talk again...
7.5K 144 17
"wilbur has a sister?!?!" when you accidentally walk into your brother's stream, everything changes. suddenly, almost overnight, you've gone viral. a...
2.5M 82.9K 63
"ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด›แด ส€แด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸ แดกสœแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ แด แด€สŸแด‡ส€ษชแด‡ แด„สœแด๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส€ สœแด๊œฑแด›..." valerie davis didn't know the first thing about twitch. that is, until she got a twitter...