The Last Prince

Autorstwa ThatNaturalDisaster

Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loo... Więcej

trouble on the dancefloor
mine
beautiful stranger
battered, bloody, and bruised
paranoid
absolutely enraged
'm' for...
center and edges
second door on the right
temporary
birthday
6 steps
only place in the world
ours
as she sleeps...
a/n
worship
perfect
tip your servers
family emergency
nebo
pop
a little morning recon
interrupted business meeting
little pouch
meet the parents
sunset tour
independence
gone
two steps
epilogue: gagged, crying, frightened
Sequel!!!

bang, bang.

1.1K 63 8
Autorstwa ThatNaturalDisaster

"Another fantastic meal, surrounded by family and it's all thanks to you. Mia splendida moglie, sei perfetta."

(My gorgeous wife, you are perfect.)

As my dad leaned over to kiss my mom's hand, I used my dessert spoon to dive into another bite of my favorite dessert-- my mom's tiramisu.

Every Thursday night, my brothers, my parents, and I always had 'family dinner' together. As I looked around the table at everyone that evening after dinner, I noticed both Tommy and Marco looking at their phones.

Tommy had a huge smile on his face, but I couldn't help but notice the confused look on Marco's face as he stood from the table. He excused himself and after a minute or two, returned with a slightly panicked look on his face.

"Teo, come here for a second."

I knit my eyebrows together, a bit confused. I took another bite of the sweet chocolatey dessert as I nodded at Marco.

"What's up?"

After following him out of the dining room into the hallway, Marco turned back to look at me taking a deep breath before holding up his phone.

"It's Kaya. She said she needs to talk to you."

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion as I took the phone, keeping my eyes glued on Marco as I spoke.

"Ky? Hey, what's up?"

"Alright, now before I tell you what I have to say, I need you to promise me that you won't freak out and go absolutely mental."

"Ky--"

She cut me off, whisper-yelling in a threatening tone.

"I'm serious, Teo. I mean I'm not even supposed to be telling you any of this; I could lose my job!"

"Alright, alright. I promise not to freak out. What is it?"

"Does Skyler work at that little bakery on 3rd? Ms. D's Cafe?"

I stiffened up a little, still keeping an eye on my brother, whose face showed concern.

"Yeah. So?"

"Shit."

I could tell by the weird tone in her voice and the way my brother was looking at me, that I probably wasn't going to like whatever Kaya needed to tell me.

I always knew that I could be pretty quick on my bike, but I don't think I ever even stopped as I darted through traffic to the hospital.

When the words 'Skyler' and 'attacked' blared through the phone, I nearly dropped the device, throwing it back to my brother as I turned and ran back to the dining room.

Ignoring Tommy, Marco, and my parents, I grabbed my keys and headed straight for the garage.

If anything had happened to my Shortcake, to my Bambina... I would never recover.

I ran through the automatic doors and straight to the ER's nurses station. I was running so fast and barely had time to stop, that as I finally made it to the desk, I gripped it tight, nearly tumbling over the top.

The two nurses that were sitting there, both jumped up, a little surprised by my frantic actions.

"Uh... can we help you, sir?"

"What room is Skyler Wilson in?!"

The two women looked at each other before back at me.

"Unfortunately sir, only immediate family members are allowed to visit for the rest of the evening."

"She's my fiance!"

I was desperate to see her and the second it came out, I felt my stomach flip.

Not only did calling Sky my fiance not feel weird-- it felt right.

The two nurses gave each other a look once more before the one on my right, nodded to the other, who typed something on the computer before looking up at me.

"She's speaking with the police right now, but as soon as they're finished you can see her. Room 204A."

After the short elevator ride, I stepped out and found Sky's room. And sure, enough, two cops were inside talking to my baby.

I held back for a few minutes, waiting a few seconds after they left her room before ducking out of the side waiting area I was in.

Two different feelings were coursing through my body as I walked into the room; seeing her tiny body in that hospital bed made me want to punch something, but when I saw the way she looked at me when she saw me... it's like I could finally feel my heart beating again.

"Baby..."

"Teo...? What are you doing here?"

I stepped closer to her bed cautiously, praying that I didn't imagine the look she gave me when I walked in.

"My brother's wife works here. She's... kinda the doctor that's been looking out for you."

She nodded as it suddenly clicked for her.

"Ahh."

"Don't be mad at her, though, okay? She just-- she knows how crazy I've been going."

"Really?"

I finally got the nerve to look at her again and when I did, man, did the room shift.

I felt like my whole body was being pulled towards Sky, and when I realized I was leaning over her bed, cradling her face, I knew I hadn't imagined it.

"Of course, Shortcake."

She pulled my hands away and turned her face and that cold, numb feeling was starting to build up as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"What about that girl?"

She looked back over at me, seething bitterly and I shut my eyes, sighing in misery.

"Sky, I threw her out, I promise, okay?"

Her chin began to tremble again and I promised myself that if she did give me another chance she'd never make this face again.

"When, Teo, huh? Before or after she finished jerking you off?!"

"Sky, baby, I promise it wasn't even like that. Val was just some girl I used to mess with. She wasn't even supposed to be there. She wasn't invited. She surprised me as I got out of the shower and I swear, I kicked her out the second you left. Baby... I'm sorry. I fucked up, but please... I-- I need you."

If Dre or any of my brothers had seen me right now, tears falling down my face, pleading for a girl, they'd never let me live it down, but I didn't care.

Skyler wasn't just some girl.

She was my girl.

She gently cradled my face and before I knew it, her lips were on mine, re-igniting the fire that burned whenever she was around.

The kiss was hungry, passionate and as Sky tugged her hands in my hair, I groaned, sucking on her bottom lip as I pulled away with it.

When I looked into her eyes, they were wide and almost scared, something I'd never want to make her feel.

"Teo, if something like this ever happens again,--"

"It won't, Bambina."

I left another deep kiss on her lips before I pulled back and brushed my thumb across her swollen lip.

"I promise."

After brushing my nose against hers, I reluctantly pulled away.

"I gotta go."

"What?! But why?"

An adorable, sad pout was on Sky's face a second later, and I swear, it's like this girl had me wrapped around her finger.

"Relax, Bambina. I'll be back. I'm just gonna go grab your clothes and stuff from the dorm."

She opened her mouth to say something, but I continued, cutting her off.

"Plus, I'll grab some food. Hospital grub sucks."

She smiled as I stuck my nose in disgust, pointing at the untouched food tray next to her bed.

"You'll be back soon, right?"

"Si, amore. I'll be right back."

(Yes, love.)

I walked back to my bike, sending out a group text for an impromptu meeting at one of the warehouses by the docks.

I was happy that I was able to work things out with Sky, but there was still something I needed to take care of.

"So can either of you explain exactly what the fuck happened?! How did neither of you see this guy?!"

As Isaac Contini and his brother Pierre both stared down the barrel of my gun, I saw a look of fear in their eyes that I had personally never been the source of.

Pierre, the older of the two, looked over at his brother before nervously back up at me, sweat beading down the side of his face.

"We-we-we were parked right down the street, waiting for her to talk out the front after closing up. We didn't know she'd be the one dumping the trash in the alley!"

I groaned, and rolled my eyes at his bullshit excuse, knowing these two chuckleheads were gonna have to come up with something better than that. As I looked over at Isaac, I kept my gun pointed at Pierre.

"We? Why were you both in the car at the same fucking time?! One of you was supposed to be keeping an eye on the front while the other walked the perimeter."

Isaac hung his head as a few words stumbled out of his mouth, absolutely enraging me.

"It was cold..."

POP!

POP!

I fired two shots off, hitting each brother in the shoulder, causing them both to fall back, clutching their wounds.

Shocked faces were the only thing I saw when I turned back to face the rest of the family's security team.

It was probably the first time a lot of them ever saw me blow up but when it came to anything having to do with Sky, I could go from 0 to 100 real quick. as the

"Let this be a lesson for all of you-- when it comes to Skyler, you keep your fucking eyes open. I don't ever wanna hear a shitty excuse like that again or that's your ass."

I looked back at the two wounded brothers on the ground, shaking my head at them both in disgust.

"Now, one of you clean up this shit and patch these fuckers up. I gotta get outta here."

My baby was waiting.

🌹

Ꭵᔕᗩᗩᑕ

ᑭᎥᗴᖇᖇᗴ

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

55.5K 1.9K 12
Alexia catches her boyfriend and bestfriend of 5 years in bed together. She has a life changing accident that changes her life. She is forced to live...
905K 32.5K 48
Eleanor, fed up with her cheating boyfriend decides to move out and be independent for once in her lavish life, but there's one problem. She lives in...
1.3M 77.8K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
359 36 35
*EDITING AND ONGOING* Scarlett was never ordinary. Having her entire family be apart of the Mafia since she could remember. She hoped to stay out of...