gravity

By moonchildstyless

(y/n) hated physics while harry loved it, but both of them have a couple of secrets. More

gravity
momentum
magnetism
impulse
inertia
reflection

tension

7.4K 245 232
By moonchildstyless

tension is the pulling force that guides an object

—————

(Y/N) wished she knew what had made Harry so quiet during tonight's study session.

He was still doing a phenomenal job as her teacher, but he'd been off the whole night. Since Monday even, (Y/N) felt like he'd been distant. Unlike before, especially given how close she'd felt to him after everything at the party, he wouldn't breach any topic of conversation that wasn't physics. If he wasn't helping her with notes during lecture or hashing out a concept she was having trouble on, he barely spoke. Even for as shy as she knew he could be, that wasn't the Harry she had gotten used to.

She worried that maybe something had gone wrong during the party that she didn't remember. (Y/N) felt like she was coherent enough through the night and remembered everything, but how was she supposed to know if she forgot an event if no one told her? She knew she had grown sleepy towards the end and even fell asleep on his shoulder when they were outside, but as far as she knew, that hadn't perturbed Harry at all. Maybe she had crossed a line that she wasn't aware of.

Even as he walked her to her car after wrapping up their tutoring session, he was uncharacteristically quiet.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)," he offered, one of the few sentiments he shared since leaving the library, "I'll see you in class."

A small smile curled his lips, but (Y/N) knew it was still wrong.

"Goodnight, Harry."

(Y/N) wasn't even sure if he stuck around to see her drive off.

—————

Sitting in biology, Harry realized he was bored.

For him, that wasn't normal at all. When he was in a scientific setting, especially one like today when discussion was based on molecular biology, Harry was typically fully engaged and ready to learn any tidbit of information. He'd never been the kind that found class to be boring—sure, there were times he wasn't completely present and participating, but he'd never actively checked out and been unable to focus before. But, Harry couldn't find it in himself to care.

Nothing had felt normal since that Monday in physics. (Y/N) had been on his mind since, and while that wasn't a huge difference, it was the context that had changed and made him revert into his shell more than usual. Every time he thought about what it was like to lay on the trampoline with her, the soft of her body tucked under his arm and her breaths coming out in puffs against his chest, he warmed until he was replaced with Trystan. It was no longer a story he was a part of, Harry feared. He had been replaced with someone he didn't even know was a character.

Harry knew he would be okay, that this would all blow over soon enough, but in the meantime it sucked. He hadn't realized just how deep this crush on her went, or the faith he held in all of his friends' assurances that he wasn't making a mistake chasing after her.

No matter the reason, class was dragging on and Harry wanted nothing more than to be anywhere else. Lecture hadn't started even ten minutes ago and he was already having to coach himself through the rest of the lesson, telling himself to stick it out and then he can go home and do all the things that had been put on hold (he was planning on filming some premium content tonight to go up this weekend, and those shoots tended to take a little longer). He tried his best to distract himself with his notes, but even then, they were lightyears away from being as detailed as he was used to. Maybe if he pretended enough, he would really end up focusing—at least that was what he was telling himself.

When his phone went off in his bag after a couple more failed attempts at being engaged, Harry had never been more grateful for the buzzing sound. Typically, he tended to push off answering any notifications in class in favor of participating, but today, this was serving as a safe haven from the boredom swimming through his head.

He figured it was nothing more than a text from Mitch as Harry reached for his phone, but no matter what he was going to take advantage of the distraction. When the screen finally lit up with the grey bars detailing the notifications waiting for him, he stopped with his thumb hovering over the unexpected box.

It was from his cam-site.

Normally, that wouldn't faze him, but this was different. It was a private message from sunflowerssweetheart.

He knew the last time they had talked, he had told her that his direct messages were always open and to reach out whenever, but it'd been weeks since. She hadn't reached out to him at all, and in that moment Harry was worried something was wrong (he wasn't sure why he would be on the list of people to reach out to in case of emergency, but he wasn't going to question it). The preview of the message was hidden in favor of revealing only that there was One (1) New Message from SunflowersSweetheart! waiting for him.

Swiping it open, he was brought to his main inbox. At the top of the screen was the new thread with a green dot beside the username. The beginning of the message was revealed with only a glimpse of the large-eyed pouting emoji. He hesitated with his thumb hovering over the chat for a moment, unused to the rush fluttering through his system at the sight of a viewer's message. Before he could overthink it, Harry tapped on the text.

sunflowerssweetheart: thinking of u daddy

Oh.

Oh.

He practically froze in his spot when he read over the honorific keyed at the end of her message. His eyes were no doubt the size of half his face with cheeks flaming red. Never would he have thought this was the kind of message he would receive in the middle of molecular biology.

But, this was his sweetheart.

He couldn't lie, she was one of the users he'd become attached to through his streams. She was so sweet and responsive to everything he said, even if it wasn't inherently sexual. He looked forward to those comments, and noticed when that username didn't pop up during his shows. He couldn't leave her hanging.

treatpeoplewkisses: yeah? what were you thinking about sweetheart?

After locking his phone and placing it facedown on the desktop, Harry became hyper aware of the fact he was still sitting in a lecture hall with his classmates all around him. Though he was feigning confidence in the message, the beat of his heart was almost strong enough to completely throw him off balance. Even with the sound of his professor droning on at the front of the room, he was eager for a response to come through. He didn't bother with adding to his notes anymore, the page in front of him left half blank despite the useful information he was sure was being projected ahead of him.

By the time his phone vibrated against his desk, Harry's hands were sweaty with his restless feet shuffling against the linoleum. He reached for the device in a rush, already feeling his stomach jump at the thought of what the next message may contain.

sunflowerssweetheart: i know u said to come to u if I needed anything and I was just thinking about u today and... i need u

Fuck.

At least he was sat in the back so no one could look over his shoulder and peek at what was going on.

He swallowed thickly as he typed out his response, tucking his phone into his open textbook.

treatpeoplewkisses: what got you thinking about me, love? what made you need me

Keeping the device unlocked and the thread opened, Harry used his restless hands and picked at the corner of his pristine notebook, dog-earing the page over and over until a series of creases marred the material. As soon as another message came through, his attention was centered squarely on the screen.

sunflowerssweetheart: i was thinking about one of the shows you did last week

Her text was punctuated with the pouty-eyed emoji she seemed so fond of. It made it a little too easy for Harry to fantasize about having a sweet thing like her on her knees before him with wide eyes staring up at him. His leg bounced in an erratic rhythm under his desk as he brought his free hand up to cover his mouth with his palm. A harsh breath was exhaled through his nose. The fact that he was leading into a conversation like that while out in public was adding another layer to the interaction that got him worked up faster than he expected.

treatpeoplewkisses: yeah? which one?

He kept up his calm facade as he pressed send. Harry reviewed the themes of the live shows he had put on the week previous, with hopes of figuring out what exactly had pushed his sweetheart into messaging him at two in the afternoon on a Thursday. He had a bit of an idea considering she had already revealed a peek into her own fantasy when she called him daddy, but he wanted to know exactly what was running through her head.

Her next response took longer than usual, making the second that it came in that much more of a rush for him.

sunflowerssweetheart: the one you did last Friday when u were daddy

Harry was only halfway aware of the person in front of him glancing over his shoulder, most likely bothered by the tapping of his foot. He curled his shoulders as if to protect the private messages being held in his phone, but did his best to quiet his ministrations.

treatpeoplewkisses: you liked that sweetheart? do you like when im daddy for you?

Running a heavy hand through his hair, with a defining tug to his roots, Harry tried to center himself. He was getting carried away; it was apparent in the way that his pants were a little too tight to be comfortable in public and he felt hypersensitive to everything around him (though he still wasn't listening to a word that was being said by his professor). He swore he could feel every brush of fabric over his skin and the tickling of his curls over his neck, each sensation blooming while his mind was preoccupied with a building fantasy.

sunflowerssweetheart: i do

The reappearance of the large-eyed emoji let Harry know she was shy at her admittance—whether it was an act or not, it only furthered the sweetened narrative he was writing with her in the starring role. He typed out a response quickly, not wanting to leave her feeling embarrassed from her message.

treatpeoplewkisses: don't be shy sweetheart, its okay. I like being daddy for you too

treatpeoplewkisses: what do you like about it when im daddy?

Harry forced himself to lay his phone face down on his textbook. He reached for his water bottle at his feet, sipping on the cool liquid inside in an attempt to bring himself back to earth and reach a kind of clarity in the moment. He was in public—what was he thinking?

The self-scolding he was delivering to himself was swiped to the side when his phone buzzed over the thick textbook on his text. Another message from his sweetheart.

sunflowerssweetheart: I like it when youre in charge

sunflowerssweetheart: I want to listen to everything u say

His teeth sunk into his bottom lip as he read over the text bubbles over and over. She was a dream, wasn't she? The only way she could get more perfect was if he knew her in person.

treatpeoplewkisses: oh I see

treatpeoplewkisses: you like being a good girl then?

Her response came in almost immediately, Harry's mouth drying as he struggled with his composure.

sunflowerssweetheart: i do . i wanna be good for you daddy

Harry had to read that seven times over in order to get the information to process fully in his flooded brain. Sure, he'd done this before—these one-on-one chats with a clear end goal—, but never like this. Those others had paid a predetermined fee to speak to him like this. Even if they had said something like this to him, something that made his stomach tighten and toes curl, it had nothing on the effect he was experiencing now with his sweetheart. This wasn't a scheduled session with Harry trying his hardest to make it worth their while, she had truly gotten herself hot thinking about him and wanted him to do something about it.

treatpeoplewkisses: well youre being so good for me already for telling me all of this, you know that?

treatpeoplewkisses: are you doing anything right now, sweetheart?

While Harry wanted nothing more than to receive a text back with details of what exactly she was doing, he realized the double-edged sword he was provoking with his request. He was going to have to figure a way to maneuver his backpack to rest on his front when leaving while also not looking crazy.

sunflowerssweetheart: i've gt my hand in my panties thinking about you

Her now signature emoji was dotted at the end again, feeding into the shy illusion Harry was writing up for the character he was painting in his head. He didn't even know what she looked like and she already had him wrapped around her finger, ready to drop to his knees despite the fact she was the one begging for him. He couldn't handle this.

Before Harry could even formulate an answer to send back, she sent another text that made each muscle in his body jump.

sunflowerssweetheart: can i send you pictures? are you okay with that?

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

He couldn't even lie, Harry was more than okay with gaining a visual of this girl. He craved to see what she really looked like compared to the persona he had cooked up for her; he already knew she would blow it out of the water.

But, he couldn't be here when he found out.

With the kind of thoughts running through his head in that moment, Harry knew he couldn't be in the middle of a lecture hall right then. He needed to go home. He needed to text one of his classmates about the notes and leave before he caved in and reached into his pants to take care of the pressure building beneath the muscles of his stomach.

Harry hadn't realized just how long of a lag he had taken with his racing thoughts before another message came through.

sunflowerssweetheart: its okay if not though!! i don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything i've just seen a lot of you and I thought this would kind of even it all out but if youre not okay with it that's totally fine !!

The tone the message held wasn't the same kind of shy that had been sprinkled over her other texts, a coy kind of approach that let him know she wasn't sure what she was doing but she knew what she wanted. This one tinged to something closer to embarrassment as she tried to take back her words from the lack of his response. He didn't want her thinking that he didn't want to see her, especially when all he had wished for since he had grown a bit of a liking towards her was to get a glimpse of her fingers stuffed inside her just as she described in the comments of his videos. He just needed to be home before he saw that.

treatpeoplewkisses: no no no I do want to see you sweetheart, I just need to be somewhere private before I do. im not at home at the moment, but if you can be good and wait for me, it'll only take me another 20 minutes to get home then I can be with you

Barely a second had passed before she sent another text.

sunflowerssweetheart: omg ! I didn't know u weren't home im so sorry!! ofc I'll wait for you

Even in the midst of the conversation they were leading into, Harry couldn't help but be reminded of how sweet she was. How she was able to go from calling him daddy and moments away from sending him pictures of her body, to this cute thing that was apologizing for not knowing his schedule was beyond him.

treatpeoplewkisses: good girl, I'll message you when im alone then, okay?

sunflowerssweetheart: okay thank u !

Sinking his teeth into his bottom lip, Harry typed out his response, knowing it would only make his pants tighter despite the fact he still needed to slip out of the full classroom.

treatpeoplewkisses: thank you, what?

sunflowerssweetheart: thank u daddy

Fuck, he needed to get home.

He reluctantly swiped out of the app and pulled up his contacts as he began a frantic game of shoving his things into his bag with his free hand. Finding the contact of a girl he shared the class with and had exchanged notes with before, he drafted up a message saying he had an emergency and had to go home and requesting that she send him the remaining notes whenever she had a chance. With papers still spilling from the flap of his bag and the ill-written text being sent, Harry rushed from the classroom with pairs of eyes pinned to his back as he exited to the main hall. Absently, he flicked to the previously open app and found the text thread with his sweetheart still up with his honorific practically jumping from the screen.

As he practically ran through the green, Harry was sure he looked insane, but he had bigger things to worry about.

—————

Bursting through his front door, Harry barely had the mind to lock it behind him before he was dropping his clumsily filled schoolbag to the floor and running to his room.

He had never been so appreciative of his lack of roommates until he flopped down on his bed with his phone out and his other hand working on the button of his pants, too preoccupied to close his bedroom door behind him.

treatpeoplewkisses: are you still there sweetheart?

Before he had a second to worry that she hadn't been able to wait for him and left Harry with an unsatisfied notch in his stomach and rudimentary notes, a message came in.

sunflowerssweetheart: iam I waited like u asked

Harry all but melted into his mattress, eyes shuddering closed and head falling back into the puffs of his duvet. He could relax a little now, at least he knew he wouldn't be left hanging.

treatpeoplewkisses: good girl sweetheart im so proud of you

Lazily, he tugged up the hem of his top and pushed his pants to the mid of his thighs. He curled his fingers into the waist of his boxers and pushed them down to match the position of his pants. His cock slapped against the tensed muscles of his stomach, a pearl of precum beading at the slit. Harry's mind had wandered the twenty minutes he drove home, trying to imagine what it might be that she'd send him with the lingering bits of what she had already messaged him floating about his head. Every made-up scenario made him that much harder while he tried to drive; only a press of his palm to the tent in his pants was what he could offer, letting everything build up until he was finally home.

treatpeoplewkisses: did you have anything you wanted to send me still?

With his prodding text sent, Harry indulged himself with a slow pump of his hand over his length. He collected the precum that slipped over the head and slicked it down over the rest of his shaft in lingering pulls. The narrative including his sweetheart that he had begun crafting during the drive home resurfaced as he let his eyes close.

God, he really hoped she still wanted to send him pictures.

After a moment with no response, he started to worry. If she no longer felt comfortable sharing any photos, he wanted her to know that it was okay. He would still talk to her and get her off with whatever he could offer. Just as he was about to tell her as such, another message came through.

The notification lacked a preview except for the single detail of One (1) New Photo Message! No thumbnail was offered, leaving Harry to scramble to swipe his finger over the grey bar and get a peek at the girl that had been stealing his attention during his shows.

Inside the thread was the single photo as promised. She was in what he could only assume to be her bed, puffs of a softly colored duvet curled around her. The runs of fabric only served as a background like the waves that cradled Cabanel's Birth of Venus with his sweetheart being the main focal point. Her face was cut from the frame—something he expected—leaving the full of her body to be admired. A set of silky lingerie was wrapped around her form, the fabric an angelic shade of platinum white that glinted off of the low light cast over the scene. With no padding or underwire sewn into the garment, it left the lingerie to be nothing more than a flimsy layer of fabric that fell like a skirt over her breasts with thin straps ribboned over her shoulders. The round of her breasts and the peak of her nipples were easily seen through the folds of the silken fabric, just an inch of adjustment needed before he would catch a glimpse of her bare skin. But, what took the most of Harry's attention was the teeny pair of shorts covering her modesty. The 'shorts' were nothing more than a fluttery pair of panties that clung to her center before flaring out at her hips in a plisse style. Maybe it was a trick of the light, but Harry swore that the middle of her panties were dampened and shades darker than the angelic hues of the rest of the set.

Fuck.

He didn't even realize that his hand on his prick started working harder at the sight of the girl on his screen until a shudder of pleasure worked up his spine. It made it all that much better that she was the sweet girl he'd become attached to compared to the random patrons that carved out designated time in his schedule for an interaction like this. She was the one that answered when he asked about their day and begged to cum with him and was especially active during his daddy shows. And, she was beautiful.

Harry's stomach was tight as he lazily typed out a response with his free hand, though his eyes never strayed too far from her picture.

treatpeoplewkisses: oh sweetheart youre so gorgeous. prettier than I could have ever expected

treatpeoplewkisses: i wish I could hold your pretty body and take care of you like you want

His sweetheart's message came through quickly though Harry was finding himself lost in the feel of his hand on his cock; his thumb swiping over the head with tight drags over his length as he built a fantasy around the girl in the photo.

sunflowerssweetheart: i wish u were with me too h I can't stop thinking about you and how you talked in those streams:(

His breathing turned heavy as his mind was loaded with scenarios built around the curve of her form. He typed out a response with his eyes half-lidded, struggling to keep his eyes on his words instead of her full thighs and silken underwear.

treatpeoplewkisses: what did I do that you liked, sweetheart? what did daddy say?

Before she had a chance to send another message, Harry tapped on her photo again and let it fill his screen. It fueled his ego thinking about her touching the curves of her body and dipping between her thighs while tuning into his streams. He wished he could be the one touching her skin, smearing his lips over the soft of her tummy and the full of her thighs. He pictured himself leaving soft bites over the swells of her breasts and soothing the sting with his tongue. His fist worked in tight tugs over his length as his lusty thoughts took him to a world where he was wrapped up in the sage colored sheets of his sweetheart with her hips in his hands and her warmth against his form.

sunflowerssweetheart: u were talking about how messy you'd make me letting me suck u off and how you'd be too big for my mouth but I'd like it anyway

He wished he could hear her say these words. He wanted to know if her tone would be high and sweet or silky and husky. He wanted to know what it would feel like to have her breath fan over his neck and her pretty voice curl around him. He pictured her with sweet eyes, gazing at him with a yearning glaze lacquered over her irises.

treatpeoplewkisses: yeah sweetheart? that made you wet when daddy talked like that?

Harry whispered a curse as his hand stuttered over his length, his grip tightening around his slicked member. The thought that she had gotten wet by his words alone—especially when they focussed on her pleasing him—made his lungs tighten and the muscles corded around his arms tense. What he wouldn't give to have her on her knees for him just like he had described.

sunflowerssweetheart: it did daddy

sunflowerssweetheart: so wet

He recalled the sight of her photo with her clenched thighs and the patch of wetness seeping through the crotch of her panties. He pumped his fist faster over his length, the vein lining the underneath throbbing with each pass that urged him to cum. He forced himself to breathe, using the techniques he learned from his streams to keep from finishing before he had a chance to see more of her and ensure she was well taken care of.

treatpeoplewkisses: I can tell from the picture you sent me with that little wet spot on your pretty underwear

treatpeoplewkisses: you really like me being your daddy that much that it makes you soaked like that?

With his teeth sinking into his lower lip, Harry wished he could have an indication of whether or not she was typing like his normal text messages. Nonetheless, the anticipation struck him in the muscles of his stomach and kept his mind solely focused on the girl on the other end. By the time her message came through, Harry had to force his hand to slow on his cock.

sunflowerssweetheart: i think so

The end was stamped with her now signature pouting emoji, the large eyes matching the shy tone of the text he wished he could hear in her voice. He liked teasing her like this; he never got a chance to see this much of her during the streams as he had to cater to everyone and was prone to getting lost in his own fantasies. He could tell this wasn't something she was used to doing, the way she danced around her answers as if he wasn't itching to hear all of her desires and find what drew her to him in the first place.

treatpeoplewkisses: tell me the truth sweetheart, its okay. your pussy is already telling me everything I need to but I want you to say it

A beat passed before the next message came in.

sunflowerssweetheart: I like it alot daddy u always make me cum so hard when youre like that

A smug curl of his lips colored his features as his eyes drooped closed. He felt heavy as he sunk into the mattress beneath him, her words reading like a script in his head over and over. His hand worked in rough pulls over his length, balls tightening under his shaft with precum seeping from his tip. The want to actually be with her was going to be a running theme, he decided as he again found himself fantasizing about wrapping himself in the sage colored sheets she laid in.

treatpeoplewkisses: I love being your daddy especially since I know now it makes you feel so good

treatpeoplewkisses: you're such a good girl, you know that?

When her message didn't immediately come through, Harry took a second (a long second without his hand on his cock) to kick off his pants and leave him with his boxers tossed off to the side and his trousers in a pile on the floor. He adjusted his position on his bed, resting his head on his pillows with his bedding ruched around his form. Pulling his shirt high up on his chest to leave the full of his abdomen on display, Harry reached for his phone in a rush and settled his fist loosely around the base of his cock.

sunflowerssweetheart: every time you say that it makes me s o wet I can't stop touching myself daddy

Harry didn't even think before he typed out his response.

treatpeoplewkisses: show me

He knew he was making a bold request, and he didn't want to push her into sending more than she was comfortable with, but he needed to see her. Just the idea of seeing her hand tucked between her thighs, under the silk of her panties, made his cock throb. (Besides, whether or not she sent him anything more, he would still fulfill his side and send her as many pictures and videos as she may want).

A moment later, another photo came through that filled the length of Harry's screen. Much like the first view, the camera focused on the full of her body with the duvet fluffed around her. Though her face was still cut from frame, traces of her hair could be seen curling down her neck and brushing her shoulders before the rest of it was swiped out of view. He followed the line of her neck down to the slope of her shoulders where the strap of her bralette was falling down to rest at the mid of her bicep. The skirt of her bralette had shifted just barely from the last photo she sent, offering a small look at the under curve of her breasts. The line of her form drew him lower down her body to the flare of her hips where the main different in the photo took his breath away. Her panties were pushed to the middle of her thighs, legs spread apart. With her hand dipping towards her center, Harry was offered a full view of her slit, covered in a pearly sheen of her wetness. She was just as soaked as she had said and he had hoped—he would have easily slipped inside of her if he had been lucky enough to be there with her.

"Fuck," he groaned, throwing his head back into his pillows. His eyes squeezed shut as he stroked his cock in rough pulls with his phone clutched tightly in his other hand. His body practically keened as he worked himself harder; bending his knees, he curled his toes into the duvet with his tensed thighs beginning to ache though he paid it no mind. The cords of his muscles were ropes under his skin, abdomen tight and veins thrumming.

treatpeoplewkisses: fuck sweetheart youre going to kill me you're so gorgeous

treatpeoplewkisses: I wish I could kiss you all over and take care of your pretty pussy

treatpeoplewkisses: looks so sweet baby

He couldn't stop himself before he pressed send on a third message, not caring if he came across as overeager.

sunflowerssweetheart: pleasee daddy I wish u were with me right now I want that so bad

As much as he wanted to message her back, his eyes were stuck on the new photo. What he wouldn't give to brush her hand out of the way and bury his face between her thighs; the slick of her pussy coating his chin with her thighs warming his ears as she tugged at his hair. Fuck, if he wasn't careful he was going to blow before he had a chance to really take care of her.

treatpeoplewkisses: youve got me so hard right now sweetheart and you're not even here, you're so gorgeous

He figured it was time to return the favor as Harry pressed on the camera icon. With his fingers looped around the base of his shaft, he positioned the camera to capture the full of his length. A sheen glimmered over his prick from when he smeared pearls of precum—like the one beginning to form at the crown of his cock—over himself. The camera shuttered as he took the photo, adding it to his message before pressing send. He made a lazy pass of his fist over his length as he typed.

treatpeoplewkisses: see what you do to daddy, baby?

sunflowerssweetheart: daddy I wish I could help you h my god

Harry whispered a string of curses as he read over her message, endeared by the small typos she made and the lack of her usual excessive punctuation and emojis. He liked to think she was too busy focusing on other things to be worried with those quirks.

treatpeoplewkisses: and you'd be so good for me wouldn't you? you'd let me fuck into your mouth and hand and get you all messy right?

His hips bucked into his hand at the thought of getting a sweet thing like her all messy with her spit running down her chin and over the curve of her pretty throat or even getting her hand sticky with his cum as she let him surround her with everything him. His body felt like a bow drawn tight, toes curled in the duvet and his teeth tightly holding his bottom lip between the blunt edges. He'd done sessions like this before with other viewers, but never had he felt so uninhibited and reeling from his own pleasure. No one had drawn a reaction like this from him when he didn't even know what they really looked like.

sunflowerssweetheart: I would daddy I would I promise

treatpeoplewkisses: I know you don't have to promise me I know sweetheart

treatpeoplewkisses: I can't imagine you being anything less than the best girl

Before he was too far gone to keep a leash on his control, Harry pulled up the camera application again. This time he swiped to the video option. He didn't pause the stroking of his cock, allowing his camera to adjust to the view before tapping on the record button. He was hyper aware of the wet noises escaping around his fist as he fought to keep his phone steady. Swiping his thumb over the ruddy head, focusing on the sensitive slit that leaked precum, he let out a rumbling moan that had built in his chest.

"Fuck, sweetheart," he grumbled, his breathing shaky, "You'd let me cum in your pretty mouth if you were here right? You'd be good and clean me up, baby?"

He allowed a few more seconds of him jerking his cock before ending the recording. He didn't think before he pressed send, backtracking to read the praising texts she had sent while he was busy. A beat passed while he waited for her response, the spiral in his stomach tightening as he realized that she was most likely watching the video and listening to him talk just for her. He had to stop his hand at that thought, roughly fisting his base as he refused to finish before he received her reaction.

sunflowerssweetheart: daddy youve got me so close already I can't even breathe

God, she's so fucking hot. The perfect wet dream that had reached out to him herself.

treatpeoplewkisses: yeah? are you touching yourself how I would? teasing your pouty little clit and getting your fingers all wet before putting them inside?

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he really visualized that pretty body listening to his words and pleasing her pussy the way he would. He hissed a swear as he jerked his hand away from his cock. He instead dug his nails into the thick of his thigh, the pinpoints of pain allowed for a string of clarity to seep through his system. His cock ached and he knew he didn't have much time left if he kept his fist wrapped so tightly around his shaft.

sunflowerssweetheart: yes yes yes im picturing you doing all of it

His cock jumped in response, aching for Harry to resume his attention. He was going to be so sensitive when he finally found the control to keep going.

treatpeoplewkisses: you'd let me do whatever I wanted right? let me take care of you like I want?

sunflowerssweetheart: please daddy

Harry relented then, unable to beat the temptation and resumed the heavy pulls of his cock through his tight fist. He had been right, he was undeniably sensitive, his stomach jumping at the feel of his warm, slick hand running along his shaft and tracing the thick vein that snaked along the underside. He couldn't stop himself before scrolling to her photo again, fixing his gaze on her slick pussy and teasing hand. Squeezing his eyes shut as a thrum of pleasure worked its way through his tensed muscles, Harry could still see the ghost of her form on the inside of his eyelids.

treatpeoplewkisses: fuck I wish I could love all over your pretty body

treatpeoplewkisses: mark you up and give you pretty bruises on your neck and move your bra out of the way and tease your tits

treatpeoplewkisses: you'd let me eat out your pretty cunt too right?

sunflowersweetheart: I wish you were here daddy I'd let you do anything you wanted everything

His teeth sunk harshly into his bottom lip as he read over her message, chest tightening at the thought of her letting him do anything and everything he wanted. He was a giver, so that was music to his ears.

treatpeoplewkisses: show me how well youre taking care of yourself sweetheart I want to make sure youre doing it right

When the video came in, Harry forced himself to stop his hand around the base of his cock in a reprimanding fist. He knew, just from the blurred thumbnail alone, that this was something that would test the strength of his control. He would rather not play with temptation, especially with the way his prick throbbed in his hand.

Pressing play, his sweetheart's video filled his screen and played with the soft audio sounding in the silence of his room. It gave him a view between her spread legs, her panties hanging off her ankle in the corner of the frame. Harry's eyes were fixed on her fingers as they swiped through her wet slit, her fingertips glistening in the light before she tucked them inside her weeping hole. The sounds of her wetness came in wet gasps around her fingers as she thrusted them in and out. She played a game with herself, taking her fingers from inside and swiping them over her folds and circling her clit before slipping back inside. He could see her fingers curl inside her before a gasp sounded in the background, hips bucking towards her camera in a spastic moment. It wasn't until she whimpered out a small call of daddy did Harry's cock jump in his tight grip and his jaw locked into a grit as he kept in his own noises in favor of listening to her.

Harry watched it two times over, the volume turned up as he listened to her moans and squeaks as he chanced strokes of his hand over his length. That peek at the sound of her voice was enough to bring his heart to a stutter with his eyes rolling to the back of his head with his honorific wrapped in her tone ringing through his ears. He dropped his phone for a moment, running his hand heavily through his hair and tugging at the roots as her video replayed on the inside of his eyelids. When he found a moment of clarity, he struggled with swiping away from the video to respond to her, but he knew he couldn't keep her waiting.

treatpeoplewkisses: fuck you almost made daddy cum sweetheart you're so sexy

sunflowerssweetheart: im so close daddy I keep watching your video and I cant calm down

Pumping a lingering stroke over his cock, Harry cupped the head in his palm and thumbed around the mushroomed shape. He groaned as he read over her message, tugging himself closer and closer with his precum smearing into his already sticky hand. He was going to cum soon if the snug spiral waiting under the muscles of his stomach meant anything.

treatpeoplewkisses: yeah? you wanna cum with me? show daddy how good ive made you feel?

A string of curses fell from his lips as he threw his head back into his pillows, thumbing at his weeping slit with his sweetheart starring in his private fantasy. If she sent him anything else, another photo or video, he was going to be done for.

sunflowerssweetheart: yes yes pleaseeee

sunflowerssweetheart: can I see you daddy please I need you

For a split second, he was tempted to utilize the chat-cam feature at the top corner of the chat—to pull up a call with her to see her exact reactions in the moment. But, he didn't want to push her, scare her into never contacting him again. Instead, he pulled open his camera and focused it on his cock. Pressing record, he recalled the images of her body with the curves of her breasts and her fingers inside her pussy. The soft of her glistening skin was imprinted in his mind, wishing he could feel her against him. Her voice echoed through his head, tiny squeaks and gasping breaths wrapping around his lungs and squeezing until his own breathing came in labored puffs. All the while he worked his hand in swift and rough strokes over his length, his balls tight against the underside as he allowed the full of his pleasure to wash over his body.

"Fuck, sweetheart," he moaned, voice grumbling and low as it left his throat, "Cum with daddy, baby, cum with me." His camera work became shaky as he started to unravel, unaware of the slew of swears that left his lips as his hand sped up before his cum erupted in ropes from his tip. A deep, roiling groan came from his chest as the spurts landed on his thighs and pooled over his fist in pearly runs. Her petname was dispersed through his moans, calling to her as if she would suddenly appear to clean him up with the soft of her hand and the slick of her tongue.

Harry was barely even aware as he pressed send on the video, his chest heaving as he sunk into his bed. His eyes fluttered closed as aftershocks of his orgasm shuttered through his body, muscles rippling. Before he could calm any, he remembered he was going to receive a video of her cumming, his sensitive cock throbbing at the thought. He didn't think he could do it, but if anything could make him cum twice in such little time, this would be it.

When he did receive the video, the timestamp at the bottom was less than thirty seconds though the thumbnail was enough to squeeze his lungs just at the sight. Pressing play, he knew he was much too sensitive to tug at his softening prick, but he was tempted. Again, he was given a view between her legs, with her fingers already tucked inside with the slick noises sounding as she rapidly thrusted them through her folds. Her palm was pressed tightly against her clit as she smeared over it in rough circles. Her moans worked like music to his ears, his hypersensitive body protesting at the reactions she was pulling from him though Harry didn't wish it to stop for a second.

"Daddy," she squeaked, her tone standing out starkly against the slick noises of her fingers, "Daddy, I'm cumming—oh my god!" Her breathing came out in gasped pants, growing higher in pitch as her fingers quickened in pacing. Her hips bucked into her hand, fucking her fingers harshly with her clit pressed tight into the ball of her palm. She eventually melted as she came down, sinking into the mattress with the tufts of her duvet wrapping around her form in waves.

The video ended with her fingers being pulled out from inside her clenching hole. Her palm was slicked with her cum while her fingers were soaked and glistening in the light. His eyes were fixed to that final view, gaze going hooded as he wanted nothing more than to clean her up and taste her slick on his tongue.

treatpeoplewkisses: fuck sweetheart I wish I was there to clean you up

While he waited for her response, he stood on wobbly legs and made it to his bathroom for a towel to clean himself. He kept the conversation pulled up on his phone, an eye trained on the messages as he swiped the drying cum from the muscles of his stomach and the palm of his hand. When the message came in, he rushed with wet hands to find her response.

sunflowerssweetheart: I don't think ive cum that hard in so long

sunflowerssweetheart: thank u daddy

The emoji he had missed was stamped at the end, the pouting eyes bubbling on his screen. Making his way back to his bedroom with a pair of boxers now slung low on his hips, he resisted the urge to rewatch one of her videos though he knew his overworked body couldn't take it.

treatpeoplewkisses: feel good sweetheart? need any more tonight?

He knew he was fucked, but if she wasn't done for the night, he was going to find it in himself to go again. Anything to make sure she was feeling satisfied.

sunflowerssweetheart: no im okay now I had alot of classes today so I think I might nap but thank you

Before he had a chance to message her back, a longer text was sent with the lack of her usual emojis and emoticons.

sunflowerssweetheart: im sorry I cant afford all the premium pricing and everything but thank you for still playing with me and all

sunflowersweetheart: this was so needed ngl haha

A small smile tugged at Harry's lips. She really was a sweetheart, he decided—she was thanking him for helping her cum as if he hadn't got just as much out of this deal.

treatpeoplewkisses: don't worry about any of that okay? this is jsut for you and me don't worry about anything else. im happy I could take care of you sweetheart I only want you to feel good anyway I can

treatpeoplewkisses: message me whenever you need me okay? sweet dreams, baby

sunflowerssweetheart: I will h I promise

The final glimpse of her text was punctuated with her emoji, Harry's gaze lingering on her message for a second longer before he locked his device. He fell back into his bed, his fatigued muscles sinking heavily into the mattress.

Shit.

Harry jumped when his phone went off again, the notification stunning his slowly unraveling muscles. He moved lethargically as he reached for his phone, the grey notification bar boasting a regular text message.

Veronica P.

Hey Harry, I just saw your message! Prof Marai just dismissed class, but when I get back to my dorm I can send you the notes from today if you still wanted them! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, though. Let me know if you're going to have to miss any more days and I can send you all of the notes!

A huff of a laugh left his lips as he dropped his phone on his comforter and shuttered his eyes. He had forgotten all about the first half of his day, if he was being honest. At least he was going to get his notes.

—————

It'd been days since (Y/N) felt this relaxed.

She'd been stressed for days, worried about Harry and what it all meant since he'd gone so quiet. The day before, she bit the bullet and finally messaged H from the cam-site and took him up on the offer to reach out to him whenever she needed him. Because of that conversation, she'd finally been able to relax, even with the knowledge that the following day would be her last tutoring session with Harry before the retake.

Though she felt a tint of nerves when she thought about Harry and how she was going to navigate the session with him, the edge was missing now that she wasn't so tightly strung. All she needed was for the distance that had grown between her and Harry to have dissipated. She missed him; she missed the guy she got to know while laying in the middle of a trampoline on Halloween night.

In trying to think of anything she could do to bridge the gap she now felt between them, she texted Harry with a plan to meet up outside of the library. She hoped that maybe, if she got him out of that academic setting, he would feel comfortable with her again. She hoped, at the very least, it would make him smile again.

hey! do u want to meet at caffeine dreams today instead of the library??? i feel like we spend so much time there ahaha

(Y/N) almost didn't expect any response from him. She had begun to get used to the way that he would dodge any subject matter with her that wasn't physics based, so even this made her feel like she was going out on a limb. When her phone did go off, she tried not to drop it in the rush she felt to read the message.

Harry

Sounds good! See you soon!

Her shoulders dropped at the tone of his text. He already seemed so drained of her and they hadn't even met up yet.

But, she wasn't going to give up yet. She was going to go and try her best to mend whatever had been broken between them. She didn't want this to stop when they had nothing else left to review; she didn't want to go back to being silent seatmates now that she knew what it was like to be his friend.

—————

(Y/N) made a point to get to the coffee shop fifteen minutes before their agreed meeting time. With her school bag slung over her shoulder, she worried her fingers and the polish on her nails while she waited in line, spotting Trystan at his usual helm behind the register. By the time it was her turn, she felt she had worried her fingertips into smooth pads with the prints picked away.

"Hi (Y/N)," Trystan smiled at her, already typing in her usual order of a sweetened chai latte with almond milk.

"Hey," she peeped, bouncing on her tip-toes before interrupting him from ringing up her order, "Could you add a plain black coffee to my order, too, today?"

Trystan's bronze-hued brows rose at her request, with his gaze flicking to her before dipping to the screen in front of him, "Sure. Are you meeting that Harry guy today?"

(Y/N) nodded her head, a slight furrow lacing her brows, "How did you know?"

"You only get a black coffee if it's for him—and you only get nervous ordering like that when you don't know what to get," Trystan smiled, taking his time ringing her up with the lack of line waiting behind her.

"I just never know what to get him; he changes his order all the time," she whined, her nail polish falling victim to her restless fingers.

"He came in a couple of weeks ago, and I think he got something like this, so I think you did good. Don't worry so much, (Y/N). If it's wrong I'll just make whatever he wants on the house so you still look good. How is everything with him, anyway?" She tried not to visibly deflate at the question, not wanting to give away all of her feelings, but Trystan's keen eye caught it all. "What happened? Ny told me she was sure he liked you."

"I don't know," she shrugged, "He's just been weird since that Monday you came by, and I don't know what I did. Today is the last time we're meeting up before my retake, so I'm just trying to fix it before he doesn't have a reason to talk to me."

"I'm sure it'll all be okay, (Y/N)," Trystan consoled, fishing out the oversized coffee mugs from under the counter, "Maybe he's just not sure how you feel, so he's pulling back. He'd be an idiot to not be falling all over himself for you, I promise."

"You're just saying that because I helped you get laid," (Y/N) teased, passing over her card for him to run.

Trystan made a noncommittal shrug of his shoulder, a sly tilt to his lips, "Maybe that's part of it, but I'm taking all the credit for finally asking Oliver out, even if you played matchmaker." He handed over the receipt, before a serious set colored his features, "But really. I'm sure everything is going to go just fine with your Harry. But, if not, just let me know and I'll make sure to mess up all of his orders for the rest of his life and always spell his name wrong."

"Thanks, Trystan," (Y/N) laughed, genuinely grateful that her roommate had introduced her to the cafe so she could get to know someone like him, "When you see him come in, just let him know I'm towards the back."

Trystan sent her off with her numbered receipt, promising to knock some sense into Harry if he had to. (Y/N) only shook her head before finding her spot in the back: a quiet booth swathed in rich tones of emerald green and warm oak panels. She situated herself to get a good view of the front door so she could keep an eye out for Harry, though the thought of seeing him put a pit in her stomach.

While she waited, their coffees were dropped off on mismatched saucers, their orders scribbled around the rim in dry erase marker. (Y/N) carefully sipped on her own, forcing her eyes to her laptop where she searched for a distraction in the notes pulled open on her screen. In her quest to tear her mind off of Harry, she almost missed him when he walked through the door. She could hear the faint sound of her name coming from Trystan as he told Harry where she was stationed. If she hadn't had her gaze glued to him, she would have missed the way Harry's shoulders dropped when he turned his eyes to Trystan, juxtaposing the polite smile on his face.

She knew there was something off going on between them, but she hadn't expected him to be so disappointed to see her.

Nonetheless, Harry followed the directions and rounded the main counter to scan the line of booths with (Y/N) sitting in the very back. When he spotted her, a small smile curled onto his lips. Still, it wasn't the same. There was no flush to his cheeks like he used to have, instead just a simple curl of his lips that felt tight.

"Hi," he mumbled, dropping into the booth across from her with his seafoam green cardigan taking the spot beside him.

"Hi, Harry," (Y/N) greeted him, perking up in hopes of him matching her energy, "How are you? How was class?"

"Good, it was good, thank you. How about you?" Harry answered, readying his supplies to be spread across the surface of the table. He didn't seem to notice the mug sitting just off to the side of him, instead fixing his attention to the physics literature.

"Mine was good, thanks," (Y/N) peeped out, already feeling some of her hope deflate at how surface level this interaction was becoming.

"I was thinking we could start with that last unit today, make sure you're comfortable with it before Friday," Harry prattled off, barely lifting his gaze from his textbook even as he reached towards his highlighter that had rolled just a little too close to the cup of coffee with his name scribbled on the saucer. His fingers bumped into the ceramic, finally catching his attention and pulling it from the academic hole he was intent on digging for them. "This is for me?"

(Y/N) smiled as he directed his wide eyes in her direction, the familiar rosy hue she had missed beginning to work its way up his neck. "Yeah, I thought it would help since you just got out of class and everything. Did I do okay? I know you change your order a lot, so I'm never sure what to get you."

He dipped his gaze to the streaky black words that detailed the rich liquid in the cup, a shy smile working its way on his lips with a dimple denting his cheek. She had missed that look.

"'S perfect. Thank you."

"Really?" (Y/N) bubbled off, feeling the tense in her muscles finally begin to dissipate, "I had to ask Trystan if it was right, since he's so good at catching and remembering orders and everything."

The easy smile that had drifted over Harry's features slunk away at the sound of her friend's name. "Trystan?"

"He's the guy up front right now—he actually came by Stanfill's class just a little bit ago, remember? He's really good at remembering orders and everything since he works here," (Y/N) trailed off, swallowing once she recognized the disconnected look in Harry's eyes.

"Oh, yeah," Harry mumbled, reaching for the still hot coffee though he didn't flinch when it touched his tongue.

"He—um—he owed me one," she explained, "The chai, I mean. I had stayed up all night with him the day before Halloween trying to help him get ready to ask this guy Oliver out. I told him I would help if he promised to bring me a free drink at some point—I hadn't been serious, but I wasn't going to say no when he really did bring one."

A switch flipped over Harry's head as she spoke. "He has a boyfriend?"

(Y/N) shrugged, busying herself with a small sip of her own drink, "Well, not yet, they've only gone out on one date so far, but I'm sure they'll be a couple soon."

Something seemed to be lifted off of Harry's shoulders at her short explanation. A shift had come over his demeanor, and (Y/N) wished she knew what had caused it. She figured maybe today had just been a coffee day, the extra caffeine needed after he'd had a long day. School was something that easily stressed Harry out, so maybe this was all he needed to get him out of his funk. No matter what, she wasn't going to question it. As long as he stayed this way and didn't step back into the chilly distance that had separated them before.

"That's very nice of you, (Y/N)," Harry smiled, a genuine light reaching his eyes as he cradled his mug between his hands, "I'm happy for him."

"I didn't do much, but it was my idea on how he should ask him," she smiled proudly, eager to make the most out of anything that wasn't science talk with Harry, "I even helped him plan out where they should go and everything. From what I heard, it turned out really romantic."

Harry's eyes didn't stray from her as she spoke. Instead, she was granted with that shy smile she'd yearned for and the familiar flush that had been missing from his cheeks. Though she decided it was the coffee and change of scenery that pulled him back on balance, she couldn't snuff the hope that it was really because of her.

—————

(Y/N) had learned her lesson the hard way about walking into a test with such blind confidence. This time around as she walked into Stanfill's classroom, she made a point to have very cautious expectations for herself.

The usually filled hall was left almost completely empty, spare for a handful of other students (Y/N) didn't recognize. She took her normal spot towards the back of the room, wishing Harry were there with her. Instead, she was left with the cup of tea he had recommended (caffeine jitters would only make it harder for her to concentrate, he had told her), and the review packet he had put together for her like the devoted tutor he'd become through all of this. She left her bag in a pile at her feet. Her rose tea warmed her palms as she fixed her gaze to the sole pen she had laid out in front of her. The other's around her didn't seem as high-strung as she, as far as she could tell from their relaxed postures and the way three of them were playing on their phones while the other two were half-asleep. She took a deep breath in hopes of centering herself, the floral fragrance of the tea wafting around her.

With another ten minutes before the official start time of the exam, (Y/N) couldn't help herself before she plucked out the review packet she had tucked away in her bag. Harry had preached to her that it wasn't always a good thing to do such last minute studying before a test—allowing her brain to process and digest information was much more important than imparting the same facts and formulas over and over in hopes of faster retention. But, she was afraid of the false security she had had last time, and didn't want a repeat of the embarrassment. Besides, Harry had only dropped off the packet the other day, and with the rest of the work she had left piling up in favor of focusing on the retake, (Y/N) only had a couple of hours here and there to skim the answers before her attention was diverted.

She planned on replacing her phone in her bag, the device to fill the space that the packet was leaving. Before slipping it in, she checked the screen for any notifications that couldn't wait until she finished. A text from Harry quickly stole her attention, the grey bar showing only a small preview of his message before it trailed off. She pulled up his thread with a swift drag of her thumb over the screen, a small smile growing on her face.

Harry

You've got this (Y/N)! I believe in you!! Text me when you're done, I want to know how it went:)

(Y/N) was a second away from melting into her seat as she read over the message. Her smile was large enough she worried it would split her cheeks when she imagined Harry taking the time to send her such a kind message when she knew he was busy with his own classes. He was too sweet for his own good.

After typing back a quick thank you and a promise to talk to him again after, she slipped her phone into her bag and pinned her attention to the study materials in front of her. The first few pages were simple formulas to remember with mnemonic devices to help, along with short explanations of why a specific theory was important. (Y/N) eased into the rhythm of studying, reading over the familiar material that Harry had done such a good job of teaching her. By the time she made it to the third page, she was happy she had chosen to look it over; her skims hadn't done the packet justice. There were sections she hadn't remembered were tucked inside, giving her more reason to pluck apart the information.

As she read over the small section Harry had devoted to all things about centripetal force, a small note in the bottom corner caught her eye.

you've got this, (Y/N)!!!! :)

It was scrawled in Harry's familiar handwriting, juxtaposing the typed font of the rest of the papers. (Y/N)'s eyes rounded out as she scanned over the note a handful of times. Flicking through the rest of the packet, she found similar notes sprinkled throughout. Some were encouraging pep talks she could hear in Harry's voice with others being small pictures with smiley faces. Each bit encouraged her the way only Harry was able to do. He really wanted her to do well, she could feel it with each scrawled note. He believed in her; he hadn't listened to any of her pouty declarations of being stupid and stuck to his conviction that she was smart enough to put even his grade to shame.

She knew she was meant to be concentrating on the exam that was bound to start in a few minutes, but (Y/N) was entirely too overwhelmed to think of anything but Harry. The crush she had harbored for him was small, at least that was what she had thought. But this—all these notes and the fact he wanted her to do well with no other motivation other than wanting good things for her—, the time they spent together at the Halloween party, and the way she had missed him so much when he had disconnected from her, made it all come to a head. Her simple affections for him had been innocent for so long, but now she wanted nothing more than to take this further.

She didn't care if she ended up looking too far into this all, and found that Harry was just a sweet, shy guy that extended a tender form of friendship to her. But she was willing to risk that kind of rejection when she remembered the shy smiles he directed towards the ground, the flush that permanently colored his cheeks, and the way he stuttered and stumbled over his words whenever he touched her. She really liked him.

Stanfill's monotone voice broke her from the conviction that was building in her head. His voice boomed through the near empty lecture hall, but it had nothing on the thundering of (Y/N)'s heart as she decided that she was going to have to start plucking up the courage to ask Harry to dinner. (Somewhere nicer than Wanda's, that's for sure).

When the final test in the stack made its way to (Y/N), she gave a final glance at one of the smiley messages Harry left for her before tucking it away.

—————

Being the first to finish her exam, (Y/N) pulled out her phone the second she was out in the hall.

i just finished!!! i think i did good but we'll have to see ! thank u for the study packet and all of the notes btw those really meant a lot to me to see them before the test

She pressed send on her message to Harry, hoping he understood how honest she was being in her appreciation for him. The butterflies in her tummy rose high enough to crowd her lungs when his response came through, her heart taking a vacation when she read the contents.

Harry

Of course! I'm so proud of you, (Y/N)!!

She all but floated home with those words replaying in her head.

—————

"Have y'looked yet?"

(Y/N) felt a shy smile creep onto her lips as Harry bumped his shoulder against her own. Stanfill had just dismissed class, leaving them to walk out to her car with (Y/N) staying closer to his side than she'd ever had before. Before leaving, Professor Stanfill had reminded the class that retake grades had been entered for anyone that had participated, and any questions over this grading had to be emailed to him before the end of the day. (Y/N) knew that morning that the grades were in, the notification dinging on her laptop before she left for class, but she was too scared to look. She wanted to wait for Harry.

She shook her head, the framing strands of hair around her face skimming her features. "No, I'm too scared."

"Why?" Harry bubbled, being the loud one for a change, "I know you've done amazing—you've got nothing to be scared of. Look right now while 'm with you."

Stopping at the curb before her parked car, (Y/N) fished out her phone. She tried to mask the shaking of her hands as she swiped open the notification, the fact that Harry was right beside her causing her heart to race more than the anticipation of her grades. Tapping through the app, (Y/N) found the retake results only to read over the numbers a handful of times.

"Well? What is it?"

Jumping to her toes, a broad smile split (Y/N)'s cheeks. "I got an 89%!"

Harry's brows jumped high over his eyes, raspberry colored lips working into a smile that rivaled her own. "Really?!"

"Yes! I did it!"

(Y/N) all but launched herself into his chest, locking her arms behind his neck as Harry stumbled backwards as he struggled to keep them upright. After a lag and a bit of hesitation, she felt his arms wrap around her middle, a sturdy cradle framing her body. Passing students walked around them, leaving just the remnants of their footsteps to be heard while they were enveloped in their faux-private moment.

Harry tucked his head into her neck, lips brushing her ear as he whispered, "'M so proud of you, (Y/N). I knew y'could do it."

Her skin prickled at the sound of his deep voice whispering into her ear. A vague feeling of familiarity pinged in the back of her mind at the sound of that specific phrase wrapped in his voice. Maybe it had been from all the times she had read those same words in his voice, with the real thing eliciting a giddy shiver to run down her spine. That was all it was.

"Thank you for helping me," she mumbled into his shoulder, "I wouldn't have even done the retake if you hadn't been there to help. It means a lot, Harry."

A beat passed where his only response was a smile she could feel against the curve of her neck. By the time he hesitantly pulled away, (Y/N) returning to her natural height without the help of her tip-toes, Harry's face was flooded with a crimson warmth and sheepish dimples dented into his cheeks.

He couldn't meet her eyes, she noticed. He darted over her features as his arms fell from around her only to be bundled behind him with fingers tangled. Taking a deep breath, he looked towards his shoes, where the toes of his Vans kicked at the concrete under them. He looked nervous—more nervous than she'd seen him in months. Not since the first time he had stopped her to offer up his notes after lecture had she seen him like this

Just as she was going to ask if he was okay, Harry steeled his shoulders in an attempt to feign confidence as he drew his eyes to her. "M-Maybe we should celebrate."

"Yeah?" she pressed, unsure of why this avenue of conversation would make him so nervous, "What were you thinking?"

He brought a shaky hand to run through his hair, the curls tumbling between his fingers as he swallowed. "Maybe I could take you for dinner? Only if y'wanted to, though."

(Y/N) had to bite back the smile that was pushing at the corners of her lips, his demeanor beginning to make sense if she was right about where he was going with this. "Like a date?"

She didn't think it possible, but Harry's features flushed a deeper hue as he ran his hand messily through his strands a second time. "N-Not if y'don't want it to be," he choked out, voice small as he dipped his gaze to where (Y/N) was worrying the strap of her bag in her fist.

"Well, I guess it'll be a date then."

His curls flopped over his forehead with the way Harry whipped his head up to match her gaze. Deep dimples were thumbed into his cheeks with his lips growing into a smile. "Really?"

"Yeah, I would love to go on a date with you, Harry. Maybe this Friday?"

(Y/N)'s own heart was already beating like a hummingbird's at the fact Harry had asked her out, but there was something even more dream-inducing knowing that he was just as giddy as she was.

He nodded his head in eager jerks, speaking through a beaming smile. "That's... That's perfect. I'll text y'later with times and everything?"

"Yeah," (Y/N) breathed, edging towards her car, "I'll be waiting."

Before she drove off, (Y/N) is fairly certain she saw Harry in her rearview mirror dig his hands through his hair before dropping them to his sides as he smiled up at the sky.

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 5.1K 23
continuations of my aster fic ----- u can find me on my tumblr moonchildstyles.tumblr.com
11.9K 98 20
Stories about the misadventures of Harry and yn and other characters in between!!!!! Some with fluff, others angst or grim. But enjoy anyway!!!
2.1K 108 31
❝ "God, Lestrange, you're so fucking annoying, you know that?" "Oh, I'm annoying?! You make me want to pitch myself off the astronomy tower! I fuckin...
14.8K 131 22
reader inserts!! (fluff, smut) these all come from my tumblr @pottersfia <3