SEX ft. shivi

By Aahana_bansal

This is completely MATURE. It starts after shivi got married and they had love marriage. They are having sex... More

INTRODUCTION:-

PART 1

3.7K 93 14
By Aahana_bansal

Shivi has came to their room after their wedding got completed.
.
.
.
.
.
Shiva- I love you raavi! Thank you for always being with me. (hugging her from back)

Raavi turned and kissed his cheek and said

Raavi- I love you too shiva! (Smiling)

Raavi is just smiling and shiva is continuously staring her lovingly but raavi got his intentions so she decided to sleep because she knew how much he is excited to have sex because he has waited for this day since 3 years. Somewhere raavi also want to do but she is scared because she knew it will pain.

Raavi- chal na shiva sote hai, mai bohot thak gyi hu. (saying this she turned back and started going but shival hold her wrist.

Shiva- kya sote hai? Tujhe seriously sona hai? Abhi abhi hmari shaadi hui hai.

Raavi closed her eyes and said

Raavi- toh? Soyenge nhi toh kya karenge?

Shiva- kyu tujhe nhi pta log shaadi ke baad kya krte hai jaaneman? (said huskily and started tracing his fingers on her hand)

Raavi closed her eyes more tightly.

RAAVI- shiva please! mai thak gyi hu (said calmly and opened her eyes)

SHIVA- (turned her towards him held her cheeks and made her look a him) mujhe pta hai raavi tu dar rhi hai but trust me I will be very gentle and we will have fun and if at any moment you felt uncomfortable we will surely stop. (said calmly and lovingly)

Raavi felt so good after listening him. She nodded. Shiva still felt that she is uncomfortable so he said

Shiva- dekh raavi agar tu nhi chahti toh koi baat nhi hum kbhi or kr lenge.(saying this he moved to change his clothes)
But raavi stopped him and said

Raavi- nhi shiva! Hum aj or abhi karenge maine tujhe already bhot wait kraya hai, ab or nhi.

Shiva just smiled and nodded

Shiva- thik hai toh tu change krle. Par tu pkka sure haina?

Raavi- ha shiva mai sure hu.

(Saying this she moved to bathroom to change her clothes and shiva changed in room only.)

(Shiva sat shirtless on bed and waited for raavi to come. After sometime raavi came and his eyes just popped out to see his beautiful girlfriend oops wife!)

       Raavi came out wearing this

(The moment she looked at her husband, her cheeks turned compeltely red and she lowered her gaze because he was looking her like idiots and his intensity was sending shivers to her body)

He came foward, held her cheeks and kissed her with so much of love.

Raavi's hand automatically went to his neck and she responded equally.

His hands went to her waist during kiss and he held her tightly.

The kiss ended right after 2 minutes.

Both looked each other and raavi blushed. Shiva laughed and kissed her cheeks.

Shiva- you are so cute darling!

Raavi just blushed more.

Shiva- ok, now stop blushing.

Raavi just nodded

Shiva held her hands and kissed them. Next he picked him in his arms and laid her on bed and him on the top of her.

Shiva started kissing her neck and she just held bedsheets tightly! He gave a bit on her and earned a soft moan from her!

Raavi's pov:-
What? Have i just moaned? Oh no! What's happening to me?
I was busy in my thoughts when i felt him sucking the part where he bite me. And oh god! It felt amazing and a moan automatically escaped my mouth.
Raavi's pov end

Next he kissed her collarbone, jawline, other side of neck. Raavi was enjoying this because she was feeling so good and gosh! Her boyfriend urf husband is a good kisser😍

Next she felt fingers on her shoulder easing off the straps of her nightgown.
Raavi closed her eyes.

He kissed her shoulders and she just moaned and this encouraged him to do more.

Raavi's breathe got hitched as she realized that her nightgown has slipped off her body and she was left in her panties.
Oh god! What was he gonna to do now? She was scared.

Shiva's eye got widened seeing the beauty in front of her eyes. Her wife was really a beauty queen and the word 'beautiful' came from his mouth which made raavi blushed.

Next he trailed kisses from her throat to cleavage.

Raavi's hands went to her hairs as she felt him giving a squeeze to her breasts and then a moan came through her mouth when she felt him kneading her breasts together in a circular motion. It felt so good...

He continued kneading her breasts together and then squeezing them while kissing in the crook of her neck. Raavi was on another level after feeling all this.

"Ah"! escaped her mouth when she felt him tweaking and squeezing her nipples. He just shut her up by kissing  her and continued doing his work.

Very soon his hands were replaced by his mouth and raavi held his hairs tightly as he bit her nipples and she screamed. It pained her but he didn't care about her and continued.

He has set up his rountine by continuously squeezing her breasts then kneading them together, biting and tweaking her nipples and squeezing them.

Now the pain was becoming unbearable for her whenever she used to scream be just shut her up by kissing her and this made her angry. She used her own hands and it felt relaxed as she kneaded her nipples but shiva didn't like it.

He took her hands and pinned them on the top of her head with his one hand.

Raavi- Shivaaaa (frustrated) Why can't you suckle on my body? It's paining a lot.

Shiva- ok baby! Relax! I am suckling now and sorry.

Raavi- it's ok but...

Her words turned into a moan as she felt him sucking her left nipple and kneading her right nipple. Her hands went to her hairs.

Next he licked her nipple, then sucked and kissed ber breast while kneading the other. He gave same treatment to another one too.

This was so much of pleasure that raavi was getting and indeed she is lucky!

He continued it for 5 minutes and she kept moaning in between. Then he left her breasts and kissed her belly. He continued his kissing session and when he realized that she was lost into him, he took out the last piece that was covering her in one go.

The moment she realized, she looked at him to find him staring at her core and when be looked at her, their eyes met.

"Fuck" escaped his mouth.
Raavi blushed to the core.

He was about to touch her core but raavi flipped there positions and now she was on top of him. Shiva was stunned.

Without wasting time she started kissing his neck, giving hickey. She smiled seeing ghe mark that she gave on his neck. She continued kissing his neck, chest, shoulders.

A moan escaped his mouth as she bit his nipples and then sucked them. She continued biting them and soothing with her tongue.

Shiva- raavi please stop.

Raavi- revenge is necessary baby!-(evilly)

Shiva- but how you are doing it so freely just before minutes you were so shy and now, oh god!

Raavi- I gain this confidence from you only Mr. Pandya. (Smirking)

Saying this she continued her work after 2 minutes, she made her way to his member by pulling down his pants  in one go. His stopped breathing! She intentionally started playing with his boxers to tease him and he got frustrated

"Raaviiiiii" escaped his mouth.
"Yes shiva"! Why you are shouting?
"Stop this torture".
"Ok"

And she pulled fown his boxers in one go. She took his entire lenght in her hands and squeezed it, this made shiva moan and he cloased his eyes. She rubbed his length after givinf a squeeze and then she took it in her mouth. Shiva has gone crazy and he was pleasured on an another level. Thanks to his wife!😏

She continued licking it and sucking his lenght and shiva was moaning continuously which encouraged her more. She bite his length, sucked it and took out it from her mouth and rubbed it.
That was it!

Shiva flipped their positions again and kissed her. He could taste himself in her and he loved it. He stopped kissing her and looked at her wife smiling at him.

He continued looking at her and a t the same time he made his way to her core and turned his gaze on her core. Raavi also got back into her senses. She was about to speak but a moan came from her mouth as shiva touched her core.

Getting this response, shiva replaced his hands by mouth. He kissed her core and it made her core wet. The juice started flowing through her core but thanks to our shiva who licked it all without leaving a single drop. Raavi held the bedsheets tightly but that doesn't mean she stopped moaning.

Her moans were making him crazy. He continued licking, tasting and sucking her core and she lost her all senses. His tongue got slipped inside her and oh god! She tasted like heaven!
Raavi jumped near his mouth when she felt his tongue inside her. He continued exploring her by his tongue while raavi continued moaning.

He took out his tongue and streched up to see his beautiful wife who had her eyes closed, not in senses. This was the right time, he thought.  He kept his long index finger near her core and inserted it in one go. Raavi screamed like she has been broken by someone.

She was experiencing for 1st time and it was paining her a lot. Shiva came a bit up and kissed her while exploring her with his fingers. He took out it and inserted another finger deeper. He continued it for minutes. When he found her comfortable, he took his fingers out and kissed her core. He licked and sucked the juices which has been spilled.

Shiva- ra..avi, no.w I am.. go..ing. I am re..ally sor..ry if it hu..rts you. (said panting)

Raavi- No sh...iva, i do..n't care if it hu..rts. You car...ry on beca..use i lo...ve you. (said breathlessly)

After listening to raavi shiva kissed her core once more and settled himself on top of her. He took his lenght in his hands and placed it in front of her entrance. He streched a bit upwards  to kiss her.

He started kissing her and entered her slowly and swiftly. She screamed and held his back tightly but shiva kissed her. She scratched his back as he continued entering her. It was obviously torture for shiva but for him his wife comes first. So he moved kept on moving softly inside her and kept kissing her at the same time.

Raavi just kept her eyes closed as it was paining her but the moment he kiss her, she felt good. Shiva increase his speed a bit, raavi didn't react.

He increased his speed a bit more and "Ah"! came from raavi's mouth.

One whimper from her mouth and shiva took out his lenght. He gripped her hips by his hands and lift her leg yo encircle around his waist. Afyer doing this, he thrusted wildly inside her. Her tears started falling but as he kissed her, her pain started vanishing.

Soon she becams comfortable, he increased his speed more and everytime he took out his lenght and inserted it more deeper. Raavi moved her hips rhythmically with every in and out. She was very happy and pleasured on another level.

They both were panting heavily but not stopping as they were not done yet. They continued their session for more 20 minutes.

They slumped on the bed tiredly, shiva on top of her. She started caressing his hairs and he just continued kissing her neck. He laid beside her not before kissing her once more.

Raavi- I love you shiva❤

Shiva- I love you too jaaneman. How did it feel to you?

Raavi- It was amazing baby. Thanks to you for making me feel this and completing me. (smiling)

Shiva- Anything for you my love and life❤ (smiling)

Raavi- ok so now let's head towards other round.(winking) what say darling?

Shiva- no no baby! Not now, i am tired. We will have another round tomorrow morning in shower.(tiredly)

Raavi- ok but why...

before raavi could say anything, she heard soft snoring sounds. She looked beside to find his cute  and hot husband sleeping. Oh gosh! He looked damn cute while sleeping.

She caressedhis hairs once more and kissed his cheeks. She hugged him tightly and pulled blanket over them. Soo sleep consumed to her also.

🖤AND FINALLY THEY HAD  "SEX"🖤

Hey guys!!

Do let me know how it was?

It was my first attempt.

I am really sorry if it didn't reached to your hops.

And do correct me if you think i was wrong somewhere.

Word count=   2193

THANK YOU❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 167 6
Continuation from when shiva went to take their land back but with a twist. What if instead of shiva both shivi get into that dreadful accident ?
27.7K 2.4K 18
this my new story..... its about tejran only... when roadies leader meet kkk.... go and read.., Warning * My english is not good enough, please be...
17K 2.4K 30
hey guys... this is the continuation of RELATIONS story tejran with their twin daughters and another twist..... do give it a read
40.1K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...