Outlander

By inkandanalysis

Enter the thrilling world of Rivia Jones, a brilliant surgeon at the height of her career. But her life takes... More

Author's Note
Soulmate
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel

Chapter 19

14.6K 466 13
By inkandanalysis

Opening my eyes, seeing the unfamiliar ceiling above, grunting as I roamed my eyes around, exhaling a breath as I slowly got up.

Instantly realizing where I was. I was inside the infirmary of the helicarrier.

Sitting up as the door opened, squinting my eyes as he approached me and handed a pill to me.

"Who are you?" I asked, "I'm Neron." He answered and looked at me, gasping as our eyes met, my eyes automatically sting seeing he has the exact same face of Abel.

"Abel?" I muttered, furrowing his eyebrows, covering my mouth as I looked away and my tears continued to stream down my face.

"I'll leave the pill and water here. Make sure to take it." He said and left.

Swallowing a lump in my throat, gripping my head as it began to feel dizzy.

Getting up, I went inside the bathroom. Staring at my reflection, my hair was all messed up, my eyes were red and puffy from crying and my complexion was pale.

Tightly gripping both sides of the sink, feeling pain surged through my head, as I moaned and hissed at the pain.

Lifting my head up and staring back at my reflection.

Stop being weak, Rivia.

Standing up, I marched towards the table, swallowed the pill and drank the water. Exhaling a breath as I nodded my head, I looked and aimlessly walked around.

Feeling an itch on my soulmark, I let my feet drag me where my instinct pointed me.

Seeing a lab and hearing voices inside, I silently entered as they continued to argue, my eyes found the scepter noticing it was glowing brightly.

"Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?" Steve asked, "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Tony replied.

"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. Yeah, I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you." Steve stated, "I think I would just cut the wire." Tony responded as Steve smiled.

"Always a way out... You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero." Steve said, "A hero? Like you? You're a lab rat, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle!" Tony said and took a step forwards towards Steve.

"Put on the suit, let's go for a few rounds." Steve hissed, Thor laughs at them, "You people are so petty... and tiny." He said.

"Agent Romanoff, would you escort Dr. Banner back to his..." Bruce interrupts Fury, "Where? You rented my room." He said.

"The cell was just in case..." Bruce again interrupts Fury, "In case you needed to kill me, but you can't! I know! I tried! I got low. I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out! So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good, until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk!" Bruce said as he slowly gets upset and looks at Natasha.

"Enough!" I shouted, balling my fist and silence engulfed the room, "Excuse me, who the hell are you? And what are you doing here?" Nick Fury asked.

Looking at him, "Nicholas Joseph Fury Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. I don't believe we have the pleasure of meeting." I said as they looked at me with wide eyes.

"Not all people address me by my full name, not even my mother. How did you know me?" He asked, "I just know." I simply replied as Tony and Nat quickly marched towards me.

"Bunny, you're awake. How are you?" He asked and checked my body for any injuries, "Who is she?" Fury asked, "Our soulmate." They answered in unison.

"All I can say is Loki is being controlled by that stone inside the scepter. The mind stone." I stated and pointed at the scepter.

"And how did you know that?" Fury asked, "And we have to move now because any minute, Clint will attack us. He will hit one of the engines, specifically engine number 3 and infiltrate the Helicarrier." I said as Fury walked towards me.

Looking intensely at me as my soulmates moved in front of me, forming a protective barrier and puffing their chest up.

"Are you a spy? How did you know about that?" He asked and looked at me suspiciously, exhaling a sigh as I teleported at his back and swiftly took his gun.

Fury took his other gun and quickly pointed it to my head, "Put the gun down, Fury." Tony warned as silence engulfed the room and their posture stiffen.

Rolling my eyes and heaved a sigh, lifting my hand and swatting the gun aside, "I'm not your enemy Director." I said and looked him directly in his eyes.

"I know that Loki already surrendered." I said as his eyes momentarily widened, "I can help you get Clint out of the mind control that Loki put him into. But we can't do anything about the Chitauri attacking us." I added as his eyebrow raised.

"As Dr. Selvig is already on his way to open the portal." I continued, "And why would I trust some stranger like you." He said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"You don't have to trust me, but we have to move now." I said and my eyes drifted to Bruce.

Teleporting towards him and appearing in front of him. I gently rested my hand on his face, "I want you to calm down for me, Bruce." I softly said as he leaned to my hand, closed his eyes and nodded his head.

Seconds later, the engine explodes right off the Helicarrier. Everyone is thrown in every direction. Steve, Fury, Thor, and Tony are thrown across while Natasha, Banner, and I are down in the lower equipment room.

Grunting as I shake my head. "Bunny, you're alright?" Tony asked through the earpiece I'm wearing, "Yeah, go do your thing. I will be alright." I said, "Be careful." He said and the line cut off.

Natasha looks over to Banner, who is breathing heavily, having landed hard. He is gripping the grated floor to maintain control, but his eyes are green, his face intense.

"Hey, Nat. Look at me. Get out of here. I will handle Bruce." I said as she looked at me, "I won't leave you here." She insisted, "I will be okay. Clint will lead his men into the air ducts of the ship and two men will follow him, they will be heading towards the bridge." I said as she looked at me.

Standing up and helping her, extending my arm as she quickly placed her hand on mine, dragging her up and nodding my head.

"Be careful." She said and placed a quick kiss on my lips and left.

Hearing Bruce grunts as he struggles to suppress the rage, but his face is growing, changing slowly.

"Bruce, you gotta fight it. We're gonna be okay. Listen to me." I said and slowly approached him.

"Baby, hey. I'm here. Just calm down. We're gonna be okay." I added, "Calm down?!" my eyes widened as his voice changed, turning the bitter amusement into a growled threat.

Shit.

Another explosion rocks the carrier and he turns to look at me, transforming just as the lights go out.

"Bruce." I said, pleadingly as Bruce suddenly starts transforming into Hulk and gives me one last knowing look.

Hulk, sensing me, turns his head and puts on the face of a disturbing monster.

Fucking hell.

Jolting up the stairs with Hulk chasing after me. Rolling under a turbine, I started to crawl within the maze of pipes. Hulk pulls them out from above the catwalk. As I fell through under the catwalks and quickly and stealthily escaped. Hulk lets out a roar of rage unlike anything. Primal. Not human.

As I continuously crawl under the catwalk, stopping as I slowly reached out for the gun. Slowly walking out onto the catwalk and spins. Jolting at the roar of Hulk.

My hands quickly fire a shot into a liquid nitrogen pipe that hits Hulk in the face. I began to run through the maze of corridors. Reaching a long corridor, I continued to run, as Hulk tears up the hallway.

Hulk slaps me into the wall, grunting and moaning as I make contact with the ground. Getting up and looking up, as our eyes met, Hulk's eyes softened and extended his hand to me.

"Hulk." I mumbled as he walked towards me, "Hulk soulmate." He said as I nodded my head, "Hulk hurt soulmate." He added as I shook my head. He was then knocked off his feet by Thor who tackled him into the next room.

"Get out of here, Lady Rivia." Thor said as Hulk roared, "Hulk soulmate." He said and marched towards Thor.

"Thor, don't hurt him. He's our soulmate." I stated as they continued to fight.

Making my way towards the lower equipment room. I quickly ran, seeing Clint gripping Nat's hair and pointing a knife to her throat.

Teleporting behind him and placing a hand on his temple, I quickly dive into his mind and removed the control of the scepter.

Gasping, hearing Clint grunts as he kneeled in pain, "Natasha." He mumbled as I took a step back, firmly gripping the rail to steady myself.

Looking up, wincing as Natasha punched Clint, enough to make him lose his consciousness. Nat looked at me as our eyes met, "Rivia." She said and quickly ran towards me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, seeing her bruised lips and a cut on her neck, "Let me heal you." I said as she looked at me confusingly.

Hovering my hands to her neck as I began to heal her, then focusing my attention to heal her lips, exhaling a sigh as she touched her neck and lips.

"How did you..." smiling at her as I placed my head on her shoulders, leaning my body to her, "I can heal everyone but myself." I mumbled as I lose my consciousness, the second time around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.6K 71
***BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!*** Best Rankings ever: #1 Soulmates #1 Thor #1 BruceBanner #1 Natasharomanoff #1 Blackwidow #1 CaptainAmerica #1 SteveR...
57.1K 1.7K 48
Avengers Soulmate AU 🌻-///¥¥¥£*🌻🌻 🌻🌻--/:;:/.🌻 Evangeline has become something she Never thought she would. She became a weapon again. And...
1.3M 35.5K 34
Ava Welters isn't a hero. All she wants is to attend college at NYU with her swimming scholarship and as a result leave her abusive father who has be...
The Tower By Kate

Fanfiction

638K 14.2K 29
-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- "How does someone with no superpowers, no real discernible talents, and a whole lot of baggage end up being the girlfriend to...