๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„, w.soot

By manishroom

You're the only one that makes me feel alive I can't keep drowning in the shadows Here I am, lay it all on th... More

ZERO.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY ONE.
TWENTY TWO.
TWENTY THREE.
TWENTY FOUR.
TWENTY FIVE.
TWENTY SIX.
TWENTY SEVEN.
TWENTY EIGHT.
TWENTY NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY ONE.
THIRTY TWO.
THIRTY THREE.
THIRTY FOUR.
THIRTY FIVE.
THIRTY SIX.
THIRTY SEVEN.
THIRTY EIGHT.
FORTY.
extra chapters !
EXTRA CHAPTER ONE.
EXTRA CHAPTER TWO.
EXTRA CHAPTER THREE.

THIRTY NINE.

9.2K 346 357
By manishroom

THIRTY NINE ;
break up

twitch stream !

WilburSoot is live!
so, we broke up. let's talk about it.

"Hello, chat," Wilbur started, looking incredibly sad. "I have some terrible news for you all that I figured you would want to hear from me and not from a twitter update account."

He watched as the chat flew by, barely able to keep the grin off of his face as he read how distressed everyone seemed to be.

"I'm sure you've all gathered what I wanted to say, based on the title of the stream. I know many of you will be upset by this, but it was for the best," he looked down, hoping that avoiding looking at the camera would make it easier to keep the act up.

He sighed heavily before wiping at his eyes, "It wasn't an easy decision to come to, but—,"

"I think you've tortured them enough," Evelyn interrupted, popping up from behind his chair. "Literally everyone on twitter is crying and i've already received three missed calls from Tommy."

Wilbur smiled widely as she draped her arms over his shoulders and rested her chin on his curls. "Surprise?"

"I think they're mad at you," she muttered, squinting at the chat that was somehow moving even faster now. "I don't blame them. That was kind of cruel."

"It was also your idea," he scoffed, reaching up to grab her hand. "Although I think they might be crying for an entirely different reason now. Your fault again, by the way."

Evelyn sighed softly, "Sorry, guys. Thought it would be a funny prank. It has almost been a whole year and you guys have been asking for me to be on his stream for even longer than that, so we figured it was about time."

"Don't listen to her, chat. I've been trying to get her to stream with me for months. Kind of seems like she hates you, sorry to have to tell you that."

She scoffed and tried to pull her hand away from him, making him laugh and press it tightly against his chest. "Wils lying to you, I swear. I—oh, hello Tommy! Call him, Wil! You know he's my favorite—,"

Wilbur scowled and shot a glare at the camera, "I refuse. Tommy, isn't it your bed time or something? Fuck off."

"Tommy said you can rot in hell," Evelyn said as she grinned up at the camera. "Not me though, right Tommy? I hope not. We're best friends. Who's George? I don't know him."

The soft ding signaling that someone had joined the call went off immediately.

"Wilbur, can she hear me?" George asked, sounding unamused. "If she can't, tell her she's dead to me and I hate her guts. That's all. Bye."

Wilbur tilted his head up and smirked at Evelyn, "Gogy isn't very happy with you, darling. In case you didn't hear him."

"Don't care. He's a loser."

He glanced towards her phone that was laying on his desk, just out of sight from the camera. "He doesn't seem thrilled about that, Evie. He's blowing up your phone right now."

"Chat thinks I should block him," she said, tapping a finger against her chin. "I think that would be a good idea. I've already replaced him in the Dream Team and that was my main goal—all jokes, I swear!"

Wilbur shook his head, "she's actually dead serious. Don't be fooled."

She laughed softly and moved to sit in the chair next to him rather than stand behind him. Wilbur was quick to wrap an arm around her shoulders and pull her chair as close as it could be.

"Stop trying to make him hate me. We both know my mom will choose his side in a heartbeat."

"I'll pick your side if it makes you feel any better," he offered.

Evelyn narrowed her eyes at him before turning her head towards the camera. "I'm sure chat knows that you...s word for George," she paused and dramatically shuddered, "that word makes me want to throw up, not even joking."

"So dramatic," Wilbur teased, before moving his arm away so he could set up a game. "So, chat today i'm going to be teaching Miss Hart over here how to play minecraft! I've tried before but she's kind of a lost cause so that's why we're going on the smp. Hopefully someone there is competent enough to help her because I know i'm not."

Evelyn rolled her eyes and frowned, "i'm not that bad. Phil said I had real potential!"

Wilbur pretended to wince as he loaded onto the smp. "Hate to break it to you, but he was definitely lying."

"You're the worst," she muttered as she took control of his character. "Now tell me how to jump."

Wilbur ran a hand through his hair and shot an exasperated look towards the camera. "Told you. I dunno why I let Tommy convince me that this would be a good idea. It very clearly is not."

"Shut up, i'm a natural," she replied, before promptly walking off of a mountain. "Where's my friends? This area is ugly and I hate it."

"I don't even know where you are," he admitted, squinting at the screen. "How the fuck did you end up there in the two minutes you've been online?"

"I just appeared here!" she exclaimed. "I was walking on a wooden path and then all of a sudden I was on a huge mountain!"

Wilbur sighed and moved to type a quick message into the chat.

WilburSoot george quit being a fucking dick

Seconds later they were back in the main area of the smp, a large amount of people surrounding her.

Callahan yw
WilburSoot thanks! :D

"he's going to be my new best friend," Evelyn decided as she crouched towards his character. "Look at him! He's so cute. I love him—,"

Wilbur interrupted her by lightly placing his hand over her mouth. He shot an unimpressed look at the camera and rolled his eyes.

"You're going to make me beat Callahan up, Evie. Don't flirt with him...at least not when i'm around."

"What are you gonna do? Blow up another country?"

He sighed, "you weren't even there."

Evelyn shrugged, "don't care. It was kind of hot, honestly—,"

"look! Callahan messaged you," he quickly interrupted, hoping nobody watching noticed his ears grow red. "That motherfucker..."

Callahan <evelyn3

Evelyn laughed loudly and moved to rest her head on his shoulder. "Don't you worry, Wil. I love you...unless he blows up a country, too. Then i'll really need to think about it. Maybe make a diagram or something."

WilburSoot BACK OFF
WilburSoot <Callahan3 -e

Wilbur scowled down at his girlfriend who couldn't seem to stop laughing. "Look at this, chat. This is what I have to deal with on a daily basis. Kind of fucked up, not gonna lie..."

Callahan @Wilbur if you don't like dealing with her I have a solution :D

Once Wilbur read the message, he huffed and logged off of the smp. "Guess you're going to learn how to play on a completely separate world where home wreckers are not allowed."

"Boo, you suck," she said, before turning towards chat. "This is strange. There's so many of you here and I am not used to this kind of attention."

Wilbur hummed as he reluctantly loaded back onto the smp. "Hear that, chat? She probably won't want to do this again, so enjoy it while it lasts."

"I mean...i'd definitely do it again if Callahan asked me to—,"

"Alright, i'm joining the call!"

And despite the fake exasperated tone he was using, the smile he directed her was nothing but loving.

He reached over and muted so both the stream and whoever was in the call couldn't hear him.

"Love you," he said, hand over his mouth so nobody could try and figure out what he was saying. "even if you keep trying to hurt my feelings."

Evelyn grinned and mirrored his actions with her own hand, "love you too, Wil. But you know who I love more?"

Wilbur scowled and unmuted, "So, who's ready to teach Evelyn how to play some Minecraft?"

A/N
haha funny title

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 46.5K 31
dreamwastaken sent you a message! dream im a hardcore gamer so you can trust me to be good with my fingers. you what the fuck in which george gets a...
737K 22.8K 24
โคท '๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...' '๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.' โคถ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐–ก...
460K 12.3K 18
"แดสœ, แดแด˜สœแด‡สŸษชแด€. สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด สœแด‡สŸแด˜ แด€ ๊œฐแดแดสŸ แดกสœแด ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡." โ€Ž โ€Žโ†ณwar changes people; sometimes for the better or sometimes for the worse. โ”Šอ™DREAMSMP X OCโ”Šอ™