SOHBAT ✔️

By Aaradhyarora

Is it enough for two people to stay in a marriage because they are bounded by holy matrimony or the family wa... More

Preface
1.Busy Us
2.Boston
3.Where r u
4.Pregnant
5. His Life
6. Will He Know
7. Siyaapa
8. ShowTime
9. With or Against Each other
10. Ring
12. Drive
13. Champi
14. Surprise
15. TOXIC
16. Ranjha
17. Dishevelled
18. Efforts.
19. JERRY
20. Pani Patashi
21. Ae Zindagi
22. Imperfectly perfect
23. Astrophile
24. The Fear of....
25. Gravida.
26. Smile.
27. His Love.
28. Myra.

11. HURT

4.7K 510 103
By Aaradhyarora

"Sidharth idhar aana", Maa called him once he was about to go out of the home, he was on a temporary break from his work, because he had to join the Medical University Boston, as a senior surgeon and was appointed to do the research in the field of ataxic syndrome, three days already gone and he still has 4 days to join there, so is practically on off from lifelines but the passion in him doesn't let him rest, he was just going to the lifetimes because one of his patients needed to meet him after two hours and his profession is his life, he can't ignore it when possibly he isn't doing anything sitting here.

" haan Maa " He spoke seetling besides her on the dining table.

"Gussa shaant hua" She spoke and I sighed.
" Gussa nhi tha Maa, Aapne toh dekha tha news main, voh patient ki death, media police everything had taken a toll on me Maa, back to back 3 operations I had that day, phir ye sab, bahut frustrated tha yaar and Shehnaaz ka behosh hona was the final nail in the coffin Maa, sab uspar nikal gaya, aise itna sab achanak aap samajh rahe hai" , he spoke finding correct words.

" Hmm I know, Bataya Shehnaaz ne about the papers too " She spoke and I looked at her knowing she might have only told about her part that she felt guilty about but no word against me.

" Kya bataya usne" I asked.
" That's between me and her right, tumhe kyun bataoon" maa teased and he smiled.

" Mujhe kyun roka ye toh bata do" He asked smiling.
" Kya socha hai " She asked.
" Kis baare main Maa " He asked.
" About the baby Sidharth, a child is much more than just giving him or her birth, bahut responsibilities, adjustments everything baba, you both need to understand this, and not just physical Sidharth, Mental exertion bhi hota hai Sidharth, doctor hai pta hoga tujhe bhi" , she spoke and he nodded.

" She is very sure Maa, she doesn't want an abortion, I'm fine with anything she decides, aap baat kar ke dekh lo ek baar phir bhi" , he spoke.
" Meri biwi hai kya" She taunted and I shook my head sighing.
" Sidharth it's not about me na baba, tum kya chahte ho matter karta hai, I'm always with you remember ", she spoke and I nodded.

" Selfish hoga na Maa, she is at such a peak in her life Maa, just 26 Maa, puri life hai na aage, This baby is definitely gonna be a hurdle, or vaise bhi I think she has a few projects signed already, voh bhi dekhna hai issue ho jaayega, abhi toh no one even knows she is married, ek dum se aise pregnant I don't think this is a fine option , abortion papers I can manage Maa but her projects unprofessional hoga na thoda" I spoke laying out my worries.

" Sidharth career sab kuch nhi hota baba, She is settled in her life, you are in yours as a couple bhi toh sochoge na kabhi, if just her career is a problem you have then I guess she is right with her decision because career uska hai and she will sort it out herself but haan agar you don't want this child due to some other issues, then abort it" She spoke but the word abort didn't settled well with me.

" Maa Par..."

" It's alright Sidharth, samajh ti hoon, But bacha aise nhi hota na, she signed the abortion papers I know, gussa thi karte ho tum dono vaisi faltu harkat sab jaante hai, but then when she told you that she don't want an abortion, was she still angry to be impulsive" She asked calmly and I shook my head.

" She was calm Maa, bahut soch bhi rahi thi kuch " I replied honestly.

" Then go with the flow na Sidharth, at a time you wanted this right, a happy family of your own, ab jab mil rahi hai toh why do you wanna run away, aur aisa toh hai nhi she alone did this child, akele toh hua nhi hai na bacha, I know unplanned tha, maybe you both were not ready but jab actually she is pregnant,reason koi bhi ho immaterial right baith kar baat karo yaar, kaise bacho jaise situation se bhaag rage ho"

" Bhaag kahan raha hoon maa, it's just professional commitments bahut zyada hai and I guess that time I was immature the way Shehnaaz is now, ab I am what 34,way too old for any of these now" I spoke.

" Chamat lagega ab, way too old aur abhi bhi apni family nhi chaiye, if I wouldn't have asked you, toh aaj bhi vahi stuck rehta Tu Sidharth, har cheez ki age hoti hai baba, just think of it that way, Bache career main hurdle nhi hote especially when you both have your career set, itna kamate ho kis liye, main aaj hoon kal ka kya pta haina, life hai, Adi is settled on her own feets, Ria is happy in hers but what about you Sidharth, kya karoge na dono itna kama kar jab kharch karwane ke liye koi nhi hoga, and professional vise she can still continue work na bacha, bahut options hai right" She spoke and I let her words settle in.

" Not saying ki career par focus karna galat hai but one side focus kisi bhi cheez par galat hota hai baba, 34 ka hai and she is 26, mere zamane ke hisaab se sochoge toh way more than any ordinary couple to have a child, tum log samjhdar ho yaar, aise itni itni baat par bhadko ge toh kaise chalega bata, aur apne thoughts ko bahar laana seekh Sidharth, she isn't a computer, bina bole kitna samjhegi tum ko, you were angry ki ye baat chupayi gayi reason jaan ne ka try kiya, nhi as usual and expect kar rahe ho ki she would just go info your brain and transfer the information, reason jaan ta hai because Tu busy tha, honestly soch kar bata hasn't she ever tried, tere pass time nhi tha Sidharth, you were at equal fault here, agar voh bhi chila deti toh kya rishta khatam, shaadi hai Sidharth, dono ko saath milkar chalna padhta hai, she actually wants this child bola mereko usne, sort it out as soon as possible alright and media main batana hai toh shaadi ka batao bache ka nhi, she is mature enough to decide that she needs the kid and now you decide what do you want, sorry but she is mature enough than you here" She spoke and I was actually realising she is right here.

" Bache ka kyun nhi" I got stuck at this particular point from all that she said although I knew her answer.

" Nazar lagti hai Sidharth, if you agree to keep the baby, teen mahine toh vaise bhi koi dikaat nhi aayegi appearance wise right, uske baad ka baad main sochna" She spoke.

" maa grow up Yaar nhi hota nazar vazar jaisa kuch" I spoke laughing and getting up.

" You don't believe in that, I do, can't help it can you" She shrugged.
" acha sun" She called me again
" Hmm"

" Boston ka kya socha hai" , she asked directly.
" Dekhta hoon " I replied.

*

"Maa Shehnaaz aayi kya vapis" Sidharth asked as soon as he reached back home, it was 8 in the evening when he could finally come back and it was the first question he asked as soon as he reached.

" Oho bhabhi ki itna chinta" Came a teasing voice of Adi.
" Haan toh biwi hai meri" He shrugged but was met by hooting because it was probably the first time he was being vocal.

" Kya ho gaya itna shor kyun ho raha hai " Shehnaaz spoke entering at the same time.

" Bhabhi aap 100 saal jioge" Adi spoke.
" Chal be 100 saal jike maine kya pahad ukhadne hai, budhi ho jaungi kuch nhi hoga mujhse, chee yaar imagine karke bhi ganda lag raha hai", she whined like a child and we broke into laughter, only Shehnaaz could say this.

" Baith jaa bacha, Adi stop teasing now, chalo kha khao aakar" Maa spoke and she gave me a phone to talk to.
"Kiska hai", I asked.
" Baat kar ke dekh le" She replied.

I walked into the room to talk.

" Hi Sidharth Singhal this side"

" Abe oh Montu, landline par call kiya hai tere phone par nhi ki tu itna formal intro de raha hai, chil kar ke raha kar kabhi toh"

" Ria, Oh My God Kitne dino baad yaad aayi na tereko, kaisi hai how is Naina, badi ho gayi hogi na, 3 years Yaar kitna busy hai tu apni life main, last shaadi par dekha tha usko "

" Naina is 24 by now Sidharth, bilkul apne mama par gayi hai"

" I know right, smart witty "

" Bilkul sarcastic too"

" Aur bata"

" I swear itna formal raha na vaha aakar marungi"

" Phone doesn't sit well with me yaar Ria, jaanti toh hai tu"

" Shehnaaz kahan hai"
" Usse kya kaam hai be tereko"
"Abe oh apni behn se toh jealous mat ho, Bhai ki biwi hai baat kar sakti hoon main"

" Kaheka jealous be, bahar hai Maa ke saath, ruk deta hoon"

" Nhi abhi aayi hai toh chod"
" Abhi kon formal ho raha hai be"

"Chod na Sidharth, thaki hui hogi kal karungi baat"
" Kal kya special hai"
" Your anniversary don't tell me tu bhool gaya "

" Fuck"

" My God Sidharth your 4th wedding anniversary and you forgot, I just don't know Shehnaaz kaise handle karti hai yaar, I swear Namit ki toh ab tak band baja deti main"

" Haina I am lucky I guess"
" Voh toh tu hai"

" India aane ka koi plan"
" Plan.... Umm nhi haan Naina coming, chal rakhti hoon"

Ajeeb hai ye last main kya hua, he thought and was about to go back when Shehnaaz hugged him all of a sudden from behind.

"Kya hua Shehnaaz", he asked.
" Aise hi rehte hai na do minute, thak gyi hoon" She spoke pressing her cheek in his back and her hands playing with the buttons of his shirt.

He sighed and held her hands in his caressing them and the ring that shined there.

" Aapko ye ring bahut pasand hai na" She asked all of a sudden.
" Hmm"

" Kyun aur" She spoke.
" Aise hi chod na baby, Maa ko madad chaiye hoga na, Adi bhi toh hai ghar par" He spoke.

" Kya hai yaar, Biwi se theek se baat bhi nhi karte aap" She spoke breaking the hug irritated.

" Itna kyun chid rahi hai, kya hua " He spoke observing her.
" Mujhe anxiety ho rahi hai Sidharth, bahut gandi wali" She spoke.

" Arey idhar aa kya hua" He asked pulling her closer.

" Maan jao na Sidharth, mujhe sahi main chaiye ye baby, I know unplanned tha but bahut ajeeb feeling hai, I can't explain that, aise jab I signed those papers na dil tut gaya tha mera, aisa laga I will loose myself, main apni karti hoon Sidharth, impulse main voh kar diya but nhi maan raha mera dil, chachi ji kehti hai bacha rab di mehr hota hai, kaise maar doon Sidharth usko, nhi hoga please maan jao" She spoke and a tear trickled down her face.

" Idhar baitho pehle toh, dusre kya kehte hai kya farak padhta hai Shehnaaz, apne baare main socho theek hai, Aisa tha toh papers sign kyun kiye" He asked.

" Main na aapka muh tod dungi, Laaye kyun the aap, Agar aapko pta laga tha, toh biwi ko pyaar karte, Care karte meri, aise abortion paper laane ka kya matlab tha, aapko nhi chaiye isse toh yahi pta lagta hai na" She spoke in anger and I looked at her amused, she is actually one of a kind, abhi toh rahi thi aur abhi dekho.

"Shehnaaz baby is not just about giving birth na baba, kuch socha hai projects ka kya karogi, because obviously aise achanak break logi toh reason chaiye"he spoke.

" Haan toh bachi nhi hoon, socha hai maine aapse baat karna chahti thi pehle, aapka bhi voh Boston wala hai na pta hai but still sab soch kar bhi I am not ready for abortion "

" Toh voh papers "
" Arey yaar aapka look out hai voh, I don't know aap kya karenge leking kuch bhi karo, I know legal papers hote hai but kuch bhi karo I don't care, doctor ho na thoda mere kaam bhi aa jao, hoon main aisi karti hoon aisi harkate gusse main, kya karoon mar jaon"

" Ok Relax "
" Relax kya relax haan maan jao chup karke"
" Nhi toh"
" Nhi toh , Nhi toh haan main chali chachi ke ghar, kabhi vapis nhi aaungi"

" Ahh Amma, Sidharth kya kar kar rahe ho side hato" She spoke when he suddenly caged her beneath him careful enough to not put his weight on her but blocking her to move, he wrapped his hands around her and his face rested in her crook.

" Kya hua Sidharth hatiye" She spoke caressing his hairs when he went silent all of a sudden

After few minutes of staying in the same position he carefully removed himself from her and pecked her lips.

" We are keeping this child but don't go there ever " He spoke emotional and was gone picking up the papers before she could react to what just happened.
After he was gone out she realised what this reaction was out of and ran behind him.

" Sidharth " Maa called him seeing him storming out of the room picking up the keys of his car.

" Abhi nhi Maa aata hoon thodi der main please"

"Sidhhharthh" He heard her whisper.
" Aakar baat karta hoon" He spoke curtly.

*

"Shehnaaz rona band karo kya hua hai" Maa scolded her playfully

" Maa" Her lower lip quivered again.
" Shehnaaz stop alright" Maa spoke.

" Maa I am... Bahut buri hoon main Maa" She spoke.

" Bhabhi.... Aap ro rahe ho" Aditi came out of the kitchen with a plate enthusiastically but her words changed to worry when she saw her sniffing.

" Arey nhi Aise hi" Shehnaaz spoke wiping her tears.
" You know you could not hide it" She spoke.
" Adi kuch nhi hua bacha, bata kya laayi thi" maa spoke.

" Arey voh haan bhabhi ka dinner, bhaiya ka message aaya tha ki bhabhi ne kuch khaya nhi hoga toh unko dinner de doon" She spoke and Shehnaaz sniffed again.

" La idhar de" Maa spoke.
" Maa main aati hoon Bahar jaa rahi hoon thoda " Adi spoke and she nodded.

" Khana khao pehle chalo" Maa spoke sternly.
" Usne bhi nhi khaya " Shehnaaz whispered.
" Ajeeb pagal log ho, jhagdna bhi hai, care bhi karni hai, cartoon bache mere" Maa laughed.

" Maa " She whinned.
"Buri nhi hai tu bacha kyun socha aisa, Sidharth ne kuch bola kya, main dekhti hoon usko " Maa spoke caressing her hairs once she had half of her dinner and refused to have more.

" Voh kuch bolta hi toh nhi hai Maa, Hurt hota hai phir bhi nhi bolta, matlab chila le na aise jaane se kya hoga " She complained.
" Kya hua hai Sana, dara rahi hai ab mujhe tu" Maa spoke.

" I swear Maa voh vaisa kuch bolna nhi chahti thi main, realise bhi nhi kiya tha maine but still usko bura laga Maa, I just opened his wounds and voh phir bhi kuch nhi bola" She cried.

So here's the next part.
Hope it was worth a read

Love
Aaradhya Arora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 8.1K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...
151K 17.1K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
3K 560 8
Sidharth and Shehnaaz ,two individuals living their life in their own way...Their sibilings got married to each other through a love marriage but wha...
1.4M 115K 112
This is the story of a multi millainare who is extremely ruthless doesn't love anybody except his mom and sister ... Nothing and nobody matters to hi...