𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 (Harry...

By dinoraii

Aᴛ ᴀɴʏ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ sᴘɪʀᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ sᴘʀɪᴛ, sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ... More

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑
𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶
𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗶
𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶
𝗶. 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝘀
𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝗶𝘃. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰̧𝗼𝗶𝘀
𝘃. 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
𝘃𝗶. 𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀: 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝗶𝘅. 𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀: 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀
𝘅𝗶. 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗲𝘀, 𝗼𝗵 𝗺𝘆!
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝗶
𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶.𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗻𝘂𝗺 𝟭𝟮 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝘅𝘃. 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗮𝘁

𝘅. 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀

1.5K 50 7
By dinoraii

The screen showed a beautiful mansion, the bottom of the screen reading: Lefrançois Manor, France, June 19, 1994.

"Harry, Persephone," Theo called, entering the family room.

"How is it possible that he got hotter?" Marlene whined.

"He's a minor, Marls."

Marlene sighed.

Besides Harry and Persephone sitting there, there was Draco Malfoy.

"Malfoy." Theo nodded.

"Lefrançois."

"I'll be gone for a bit, don't be cause trouble and keep the place clean," Theo instructed, leaving the room.

"Sayre Manor," Theodore said clearly, dropping floo powder.

He appeared in front of a site. Astrophel was being held back by Grace. Abaddon was hiding behind the couch.

"Did they all just get hotter?"

"Honestly Marls."

"What the fuck did he do now?" The eldest sighed.

"Oh baby! You're here!" Abaddon cheered running behind him. "Little Astro is trying to kill me!"

"I'm not your baby," Theodore spat.

"They're so going to end up together!" Andromeda cooed to her husband.

"Astrophel Kyros Black! Calm down! Theo is here now!" Grace barked.

"Let me go," Astrophel said cooly.

Grace obliged. She slowly released him. Astrophel smoothened his clothes, glaring at the girl.

"This dumbass," Astrophel rolled his eyes. "Decided it was a good idea to suggest bringing back the Tri Wizard Tournament. And they decided to do it," Astrophel snarled. "This is what happens when you let a dumb fuck be the Black proxy."

"I'm telling you, Astro! I never even thought of bringing that back!"

"Oop-"

"Tri Wizard Tournament?" Lily questioned aloud.

"Where was it decided to be hosted?"

"Hogwarts."

"Fucking hell," Theodore sighed.

"It's including Durmstrang and Beauxbatons," Grace added. "Pity I cannot attend," she sniffed.

"Grace would've had a blast to be honest," Hermione thought aloud.

"Myers you should be so lucky that Fleur wants you alive otherwise you would've been dead," snarled Theodore.

"And that's why you're my favorite," Astrophel remarked.

"Hey!"

"And I thought you were his favorite," Ron said.

"Ronald!"

The scene changed to a small cottage.

"Professor! I swear he'll be fine!" The angelic voice of Anastasia was heard.

"Please, dad!"

"I'm no longer your professor, Anastasia," Remus chuckled lightly.

"That's such a cute place, Remus!" Lily exclaimed.

"Sorry Mr. Lupin."

"But I do suppose Ophiuchus can go. . ."

The two cheer.

"If he runs to the store to buy more chocolate."

The two stop.

"Dad can I have money?"

Remus chuckled, "I was just kidding; you can go."

"Percy will be so happy!" Anastasia cheered.

The twins glared at the screen.

"Ginny as well, hm?" Ophiuchus asked.

"Yep she's going!"

The scene changed to The Burrow.

The Weasley's looked away in shame. As much as they love their house, they knew people like the Malfoy's would criticize them.

"Your house looks so homey, Molly," Lily smiled warmly.

"Thank you."

"Wake up! Hadrian! Ronald! Get up, honestly!" Persephone hissed, trying to wake the sleeping boys up.

Harry shot up and glared at the girl. "It's not like Theo is here to give us lessons," the boy grumbled.

"Did you forget? It's the Quidditch World Cup!"

Ron shot up at that. "Yeah! Stop taking so long, Har! It's the World Cup!"

James smiled, he was happy his boy could see a World Cup, even if it wasn't with him.

"Mum!" Ginny yawned. "Why isn't, Bill, Charlie and Percy up!" She groaned.

Molly Weasley, who was bustling around the kitchen and trying to get Arthur to wake up the children.

"They're apparating there later, Ginny. Now help me, please!"

Molly smiled; she always wanted a big family.

"Is everyone finally up?" Arthur asked once everyone was at the table.

One of the twins' head was in his cereal, sleeping, Ron was asleep on top of Harry and Ginny was trying to wake Ron up.

"Boys!" Molly shrieked. "Wake up!"

Many jumped at the shrill voice. Molly reddened and ducked her head.

"It's best we get going now," Arthur smiled.

"Why can't we sleep longer?" Fred groaned.

"Now, now, Fred," Molly glared sternly. "Now wh-"

Persephone walked out the house, she was quite excited to see a certain someone. She's been owling him the whole summer since they accidentally met.

"I guess I could leave before them. . ."

Persephone grinned and took of running, a faint streak of purple trailing behind her. Everyone else finally left the house.

"Hey where's Persephone?" Ginny asked.

"She wanted to get a head start, she's pretty excited," Harry snorted. He had seen the faint streak mark.

The scene changed to Persephone walking quickly. She suddenly stopped and looked dazed.

"Shit, where's the other two when I need them?" She cursed.

Far from where Persephone was, Ginny dropped to the ground. Well, almost. Harry had caught her. No one else noticed about Ginny.

"Are you alright, Gin?"

Suddenly, Ginny's brown eyes glowed blue. "Shit, I have to go."

Harry's eyes glowed. "I'll come with, give me a sec."

He confunded the group, making them think Ginny and Harry were still with them. The two ran off.

"When I said I was confused earlier, I lied. this is more confusing."

"What kind of danger is your son getting into now, Potter?" Lily asked.

"My son? He's your son too!"

"Wait," Ginny suddenly stopped which almost sent her flying into a tree.

"What? We don't have time to waste," Hadrian said quickly.

"Are you one too?" She asked lowly. She was walking towards him, making him back up into a tree.

"Is it bad I ship them?"

"They're minors Marls," Lily sighed once again.

"Isn't she like thirteen? Isn't this like too inappropriate?" Barty blurted out.

Molly brought her wand out but it was taken by a cat. An orange cat to be specific.

"You're Crookshanks!" Sirius yelled at the cat.

The cat rolled its eyes and walked back over to her seat.

"This is your concern right now, Dusana? Not that there's a literal-"

"So all we're missing is Nike," she laughed lightly.

"Terra and Bellum have awoken?"

"I was with Terra, we awoke at the same time. Bellum is the most recent. Now we should get-"

"Dusana, enough. We don't have time," a voice snarled behind her.

"It's been long, Fortis," she chuckled.

"Get off Adonis, we barely have any time," the man, Fortis, ripped her off of Hadrian roughly.

"Personality Disorders," a random Ravenclaw declared.

"No those names sound so familiar," Regulus said.

"Like from the Nursery Rhyme!" Alexandra spoke.

"That is no Nursery Rhyme," James chuckled lowly.

The whole hall but Fleamont, Euphemia, and Remus looked at him weirdly.

The screen faded black, fading into the busy city of London. The camera zoomed into some random alley.

A man was seen killing another.

Many flinched at seeing the blood splatter around the two.

The man grinned insanely. The man's eyes suddenly glowed white, his grin became wider. The man grabbed the face of the dead person. He opened his mouth and what looked like the soul of the dead person came out slowly.

"Dementors kiss?"

"Have Dementors evolved into doing this?" The Purebloods asked.

Suddenly and red and black light appeared. Anastasia and Ophiuchus. Soon after, Draco with a silver light, Ginny with blue, Hadrian with green, and Ophelia with purple.

"Feels good being reunited," Ophiuchus grinned.

"Not the time, Bellum," Ophelia hissed.

"Aw did you miss me, Sana," Bellum teased.

The Twins looked sour.

"Enough," Adonis glared. "We're not at full power, we're still missing Nike."

"I've never seen a hot group of teens together like this," Barty grinned.

"Shut the fuck up, Crouch," Bellatrix hissed. She was intrigued.

"Terra, trap him," Adonis ordered. "Fortis grab him."

"Yes my lord," Fortis bowed mockingly.

The group save Adonis snorted.

"Dusana, love, be a dear and distract the muggles," Adonis told, slightly teasing Fortis.

Dusana, who caught on, replied, "Of course."

Fortis snarled at him.

"Enough with the teasing, we have a job to do," Sana and Terra said together.

The man had noticed their presence. He grinned and jumped. It was very high. He landed on top a building and started running.

"Shit."

"I've never been so lost," Lily exasperated.

"It's okay, me neither," Regulus chimed in.

The Black family glared at Regulus for talking to the muggleborn.

"I'll go after him," Bellum sighed.

"Everyone try-"

"We know, this isn't our first rodeo."

"It is together!" Adonis yelled.

"Not really true but go off!" Terra yelled back.

Adonis rolled his eyes and ran off. The screen shifted to the roof. Bellum was a building behind the man.

"Fuck this isn't going to work," he cursed. "I need someone to jump in front of him."

Suddenly, Sana jumped onto a building. The one the man was on. She punched him. Hard. He was sent flying back, only for Bellum to catch him.

The group appeared around him.

"You caught him, you do it," Sana instructed softly to Bellum.

"Do what?" Narcissa asked. No answer.

Adonis and Dusana walked away.

"We need a way to communicate if we're not with each other," the older boy sighed.

"Like rings or something."

"That's not a bad idea actually," he grinned.

"Have Fortis get them. Besides having good taste he can preform the necessary charms needed," Dusana explained softly.

Adonis nodded softly. "If you guys are done, we should get going. We don't want to worry the people we were with."

"See you guys at the cup and school!" Terra smiled.

"Oi! Fortis!" Hadrian called.

"Hm?"

"Get rings for us and Victor will you? It's so we can communicate for things like this."

"Got it. See you around, Potter."

The screen faded black.

"That was. . .," Dorcas started.

"Intense," Amos Diggory finished.

"So your guys' kids are uh special. . ."

James and Remus glared. If only they knew the prophecy about them. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 40.4K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
693K 23.5K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
988K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...