Guns And Roses

By jakelqckley

You were so much better than the rest of them. DRUIG / FEM OC [ MARVELS ETERNALS ] More

GUNS AND ROSES
MANIPS
ACT ONE
EPIGRAPH
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ looking at the stars
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ small rocks
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ water fight
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ not so sly glances
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ the art of secretly loving
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ accidental cuts
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ lovers spit
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด kingo said he was a bad kisser
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต she'll pretend nothing happened
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ not knowing kills
ACT TWO
EPIGRAPH
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ faint memories
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ she listens to songs on repeat
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ it was from memory
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ this is terrible
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ is all of this even real?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ what do dreams feel like?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ he caused her headache
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต shes not a deviant
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ across the universe
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ hades and persephone
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ the betrayal
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ nerves
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’ the death of Ikaris
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ not goodbye forever

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด his beautiful beautiful arden

4.8K 242 196
By jakelqckley

chapter eighteen
his beautiful beautiful arden

✵ ✵ ✵

"Im kind of rocking these sunglasses don't you think?" Arden asked Sprite as she felt Druig come to walk next to her.

"I definitely think you are," Sprite said.

"Good," she spoke, posing to an imaginary camera and puckering her lips as if she was some model goofing around on the cat walk.

"What are you doing?" Druig laughed beside her, them both slowing down a bit as they began to come to a stop.

"Wouldn't you like to know, pretty boy?" she smiled, pushing her sunglasses down slightly to wink at him above her frames.

He licked his lips, his cheeks flushing, as Arden looked from his eyes to his chest and smiled even more.

"I see you've copied my leather jacket," Arden spoke to Druig making him look down briefly.

"I didnt copy you," he scoffed.

"I was wearing this first so technically you are copying me," she pointed out.

"So me wearing sunglasses also means im copying Kingo too?" he asked.

"Exactly," she nodded. "And since you're wearing jeans that means you're copying Ikaris. And since you're wearing shoes you're copying Phastos and-"

"So Im just not allowed to wear clothes?" he asked, tilting his head to the side mockingly.

"Yes exactly," she nodded again. "Wait no-"

He stared at her before taking his hands out of his pockets and beginning to take off his jacket. Arden's eyes widened before she held out her hand to stop him.

"Druig no! Keep your clothes on!"

"Forgiving him that quickly?" Kingo asked.

"In the desert too?" Ikaris added.

Druig gave Ikaris a knowing look and the man immediately shut his mouth and looked away.

"I didnt forgive him," Arden said as she watched the domo appear in front of them. "Oh home sweet home."

✵ ✵ ✵

"Arden are you pregnant?" Kingo whispered as they walked down the hall of the domo, momentarily forgetting about the rolling camera.

"I don't think you should ask that," Phastos mumbled.

Ardens face grew red out of embarrassment, which didnt happen often, as she felt everyone give her all sorts of looks. Some angry, others surprised, but mostly confused.

"You know that kind of echoed right?" Sprite pointed out, only to get hushed by Druig.

"Why would she be-" Ikaris began but Ardens deep breath cut him off.

"How would I be pregnant? Can girls get other girls pregnant?" she asked, completely genuine.

"You don't have to talk about this if you don't want to you know," Sersi spoke.

Arden found herself standing next to Thena, the other woman grabbing her hand and squeezing for support.

"Why would you think I'm pregnant?" Arden asked.

"You eat a lot," Karun pointed out and Arden glared at him.

"What's wrong with eating?"

"Nothing it's just you've been eating constantly ever since we went saw each other and so-" Kingo explained.

"That's stupid," Druig mumbled.

"Okay so maybe I have a stress eating problem or something," she shrugged, her face full of discomfort. "I would know if im pregnant or not."

"Can we even get pregnant?" Sprite asked. "Because aren't we like robots?"

"I think Ikaris would make an amazing pregnant person," Druig spoke, looking to Arden in hopes his remark would make her feel an ounce better.

When she laughed he let out a small sigh of relief, putting his hands in his pockets. Ikaris gave him a glare, which Arden saw, and Druig just gave him a smug look.

"Are you ready sir?" Karun asked.

"Yeah yeah."

Arden watched as Karun faced the camera to Kingo and nodded. She furrowed her eyebrows and stared straight into the lens.

"A foreboding atmosphere fills the air," Kingo began. "An eerie silence chokes our lungs."

"Sounds like a book I read," Arden whispered to Druig. "I hope he knows that's plagiarism."

"I don't think-"

"What are you doing? You know you are creeping us out you know that right?" Phastos spoke.

A loud pop was heard and Druigs hand went straight to Arden's. Arden stopped and stared down at their linked hands as Phastos said 'stay calm T please!' Their matching rings hit together and Arden smiled at the sight of his.

Phastos let out a nervous chuckle as he picked up the bag of chips on the ground that Thena supposedly stepped on.

"Chips. It's just chips," he spoke.

"You're so cute Phastos," Arden said, never once looking away.

"As you can see, being an Eternal does not preclude you from having human emotions. . .such as cowardice." Kingo spoke to the camera.

"Are you scared Druig?" Arden whispered.

"What no?" he scoffed.

"Why are you holding my hand?" she asked softly.

He looked down slowly. His face filled with confusion but soon changed to embarrassment when he saw their interlocked hands. He pulled away quickly making the girl from.

"I wasn't scared," he mumbled.

"Why else would someone hold your hand besides to be comforted or led somewhere?"

"Just to hold it maybe," he replied.

"What has she done?" Phastos' voice removed her from her trance. "Is that. . .a sarcophagus in my lab?"

"This is Makkari. Or should I say Miss Havisham? None of us have seen her for centuries."

"She brought me flowers one time," Arden spoke, trying to see the girl.

She peered over Druigs shoulder, her hand resting there to give her balance, when her eyes lit up.

"Ah!" Arden grinned at the sight of Makkari.

She held her hands out and crouched slightly at the sight of the gorgeous woman in front of her.

"Makkari!" Arden excitedly signed, toward the already smiling woman.

She ran toward her, tripping over some random object making Druig waste no time in reaching out to stabilize her.

"Thanks," she muttered before meeting Makkari half way in a tight hug.

"I didn't get a hug," Kingo muttered.

"Me either," Druig replied.

"That's because she was mad at you," Kingo spoke.

"Yeah, what's your reason?" Druig smirked.

Kingo said nothing before pushing Druig jokingly. Arden laughed and leaned her head on Makkari's shoulder.

"Do you think they're in love," she sighed loudly like those girls after going on a date in the movies she watched.

Everyone turned to look at her and she smiled. "I see the bromance."

✵ ✵ ✵

"I've always adored your powers Phastos," Arden spoke from her position on the ground.

She had found a flower on the floor and had tried to find a way to put it in her hair. She was struggling.

"Really?" the man asked.

"Why did you think this was my number one hangout spot?" she shrugged. "I like watching you work."

"Oh. . .that's nice," Phastos smiled.

Arden stuck her tongue out in concentration. The flower would not stay in her hair and she was starting to get angry with it.

A presence was felt next to her and a pile of flowers was set in front of her.

"Ooo! More flowers," she grinned, looking through the pile.

She looked over to thank the person when she met Druigs eyes. Her cheeks flushed, as did his but not as much, and they shared a smile.

"Oh. . .thank you," she whispered.

"Would you like some help?" he asked, motioning to the larger flower she struggled with.

"If you don't mind," she spoke, handing it to him.

He took the flower gently from her hands and looked up to the spot he was going to put it. He put the flower between his teeth so he could use both hands and soon Arden felt him move a few strands of her hair. It felt as if he was twisting it but not twisting in a way? She couldn't tell.

He held her hair with one hand, grabbing the flower with the other, and put it in her hair.

"How's that?" he asked, pulling away.

She shook her head to see if it would fall and when it didn't, she stopped. She looked up at him to find him staring and she smiled softly.

"It's perfect, thank you," she whispered.

"A gorgeous flower for my beautiful beautiful Arden," he mumbled.

"That's so cheesy," she laughed, her face going bright red.

"Didn't forgive him my ass," Phastos spoke making the two look at him and Kingo.

"Come on Arden," Kingo spoke, holding out his hand to her.

"Why?"

"I'll protect you," he huffed.

"I don't need protecting though?"

"Shhh he's mind controlling you," Kingo joked.

"What!?" she exclaimed, giving him a shocked look.

"I'm not mind controlling you Arden," Druig spoke.

"I feel like that's what a mind controller would say," she looked at him, sending him a smile.

authors note! ━━━━━━━
two more chapters left 🙏

i'm kinda thinking of writing an alternate ending too 😵‍💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 686 14
"๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ " - - What happens when two Eternals with different personalities fall for each other while saving th...
124K 3.2K 28
Time heals all wounds or so they say. Druig felt at peace with his choice, eventually. The anger turned numb and he created a safe space for those th...
123K 4.7K 43
FROST HEART โ” โThey say his heart was made of frost.โž A "Clash of Hearts Series" Novel Druig ร— Male OC Completed โœ“ ยฉ 2021 Wattpad @RavenDiaries
175K 5.9K 13
y/n is known as one of the Eternals, fighting alongside them for centuries, protecting the earth for a bigger purpose. y/n has a lot of love for ever...