Not a Monster After All

By marvel_104

While in The Red Room Natasha was sterilized. But happens when she already has had a baby. A secret project t... More

The Project and Meeting
What Will Happen Now
During the Pregnancy
Is it Time
I Don't Want to Forget
Moving on
Time Flies by
Poor Peter Parker
Why are You so Familiar?
Nice to Meet You
Somthings Not Right
I Think it Went Well?
Don't Stir up Unnecessary Drama
We Need to Talk
Yay Team Bonding!
Where Will You Go?
What is Trust?
Questioning
Its Time for Some Space
The Lizard
Unease

New Opportunities

4.6K 122 21
By marvel_104

Peter was happy

So happy he could be just told that he got a new dog and he wouldn't have cared.

Ok that's a little extra. Peter loves dogs to  much to not be happy about them, but that's not the point.

That point is that Peter is happy.

"Ned!" Peter shouted into his phone.

"Geez dude. Calm down. Why are you yelling?" Ned asked.

"Ned if you knew how dumb that question is you would be ashamed."

"You know you are really making me want to hang up on you right now."

"Ok, ok I'm sorry." Peter apologized. He was just to happy to contain any of his excitement.

"Alright then I forgive you. Now what's got you so happy?

"Well let's just say you are looking at Tony Stark's new personal intern."

"First of all, I can't look at you because this is a call, second of all what!" Ned seemed weirdly calm until that last part.

"I know right! I'm so excited I can't even breath right now."

"Well you're gonna have to because you need to tell me everything like at this instant." Ned demanded, but not in a mean way of course. More in a Ned type of a demand. One you do not because your intimidated but more of because you know if you do it, he would be  happy.

"Alright so you know how are school did a science project thingy that was mandatory to all classes?" 

"Yeah, what about it?"

"So you know how they made everyone sign up for it and we were both like "I wonder why they are doing this" and blah blah.."

"Peter!" Ned interrupted him. "Get to the point. Please." Ned added the last part not wanting to sound rude.

"Right yeah, so obviously they did that as a grade, but apparently it was also a competition. It turns out Mr. Stark has been looking for a young person to be his intern for a long time, so he asked our school to have a competition to see who would be the best fit for the job and I won!" Peter spoke in what seemed like one big breath.

"Woah dude good job." Ned congratulated him.

"Thanks."

Of course what Peter told Ned was the truth. But, it might not have been the entire truth. Peter actually did win the competition but that's not the full reason why Tony picked him. Tony was given a paper with the top three people and he wasn't sure who to pick because Peter only won by a single point. Tony didn't want to solely judge on that since he knew how much it sucked to fall so short. This being his logic, Tony thought it would be a good idea to do a background check on the three kids. This way he could judge them based on not only their intelligence, but their personality's.

All of it was pretty normal stuff until he started to look more into Peter.

Which is when he connected that Peter was Spider-Man.

Not only was Peter smart, but Tony now knew that he was truly a good kid.

With that he called the school to tell them who he picked so they could give Peter the good news via a letter, but that wasn't good enough for Tony. If he didn't make everything dramatic then would he even be the Tony Stark?

Tony instead went right to Peter's house -or to be more correct, his apartment- to personally tell him the good news. Naturally Tony being Tony, he didn't think to warn Peter's family -to be more correct again, his Aunt- that he would be coming and Peter wasn't there.

His Aunt said he was at his friends house but Tony didn't believe that. This being because he just saw someone post about Spider-Man retrieving a stolen bag to a little old lady.

Tony just assumed he wanted to go patrolling after school.

So Tony had to spend more time at his apartment then he was planning to. If we are being honest thought, Tony didn't really mind because he got to spend even more time with Peter's hot Aunt.

By the time eight-thirty rolled around, Peter was finally home and Tony got to tell him the news.

Peter in Peter fashion, obviously started to freak out and freaked out Peter meant talkative Peter which then made the conversation last at least a hour longer then what it should have taken.

After Tony left finally, Peter called Ned. Which is where he currently left off.

"Do you know when you start?" Ned asked.

"Tomorrow after school." Peter answered moving his phone from his left hand to his right after it started to hurt.

"That's really cool ma-." Ned was cut off by a distant yelling. "Sorry dude I got to go, dinner is ready." Ned apologized.

"It's alright man. Thanks for letting me yell in your ear." Peter heard Ned laugh.

"For sure and again congrats, I'm proud of you."

"Thanks." After Peter said that they both said their final goodbyes and hung up the phone.

Peter fell on his bed after they hung up. It was not smart of him to have that whole conversation with Ned standing up because now he was dizzy from all that walking around and yelling.

He looked at the clock on his bedside table. It was one he found in the dumpster that he fixed up a couple months ago since he kept on being late to class and May was tired of writing him passes. When he looked at it, it read ten-thirty. Was he really on the phone with Ned for that long?

Peter didn't dwell on it for too long because he was really tired and had school the next day.

Once Peter was done looking at the clock he decided that he would just wake up early tomorrow and do his homework then because if he were to do it right now, it would most likely end up looking like gibberish.

After making his final decision he closed his eyes and let the darkness over come his body.

<><><><><><>

Natasha woke up to FRIDAY talking to her.

"Good morning Scary Russian Lady it appears Mr.Stark wants everyone in the meeting room in ten minutes." FRIDAY said in her robotic voice.

"Damn you Stark." Natasha cursed under her breath.

When Tony found out that Natasha worked for SHIELD he programmed FRIDAY to call her "Scary Russian Lady" when ever she had to speak to or of Natasha.

At first he did it as a way of payback for "betraying" his as he likes to call it, but now he keeps it cause he knows it pisses of Natasha and it makes him laugh.

Natasha laid in her bed for a seconds before finally getting out of it.

She didn't really feel like dealing with everyone today.

Especially Bucky.

It hurt to much whenever he would talk to her as if they were strangers.

Of course to Bucky they were, but not to Natasha.

To Natasha, Bucky was the love of her life.

But she knew she could never tell him. He needs to figure out his own life and Natasha would never want to interfere in that.

As much as she wanted or rather needed him, he needs to focus on himself.

With that final thought Natasha walked to her bathroom to get ready.

She did everything as she normally did. She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, brushed her hair and etc.

She didn't feel the need to dress up so she just put on jeans, a tank top and a jacket over it and some random shoes she had.

When she left her room she saw Steve leave his so she decided to walk up to him.

"Woah just waking up? That's not very Steve Rogers of you." Natasha made fun of Steve as she caught up to him.

"Haha very funny Natasha." Steve faked laughed as he closed his door. "If you really care that much I've been awake since five a.m and have already done my morning run. But thank you for worrying about me.

"I swear one day you are going to sleep in late and I'm going to be there to laugh at you."

"Can't wait." Steve said with a smirk.

"Anyway, I get bored speaking about you, so do you know what this meeting is about and why Tony is making us all go to it? Natasha asked as they walked down the hall.

"No I assume it's something about Bucky." When Steve said that Natasha froze for a second but Steve didn't seem to notice thank god.

"Oh by the way, what was up with you yesterday? You rushed out of the room when our meeting was done and when I asked Bucky he just said you needed air.

"Yeah well he was right." Natasha paused as Steve opened a door for them to walk through. "I just hate meetings and that one was taking to long."

"You sure?" Steve asked again

"Yeah I'm sure." Natasha said with the most reinsuring smile she could muster up.

"Alright."

By the time they were done with their conversation, they were at the meeting room and everyone was already there.

"Everyone is here good." Tony stood up and clapped his hand together.

"Mind telling us why we are all here?" Sam asked. He really didn't like when people made him get up. Especially early in the morning.

"Well I just wanted to inform everyone so no one gets killed. I hired a personal intern and he is going to be here in the afternoon and I don't want you guys to freak out and attack him because you thought he was a intruder."

"Wait why is he coming in the afternoon? Why can't he just come right now so all of us can introduce each other?" Steve was the one to speak this time.

"The thing is that he will be busy."

"Doing what sir?" Vision asked

"He will be at school." Tony answered while looking down.

"Wait how old is this guy?" Natasha spoke up.

"Why so many questions, gezz. It's not your intern." Tony brushed the question off.

"How old is he?" Natasha asked once again.

Tony sighed. "Fifteen."

"Tony." Rhodey said in a sort of stern tone.

"What? The kids smart and he's nice. Whats wrong with giving him a chance to prove himself?" Tony defended himself.

"What's wrong is you're introducing him to this lifestyle. He could get hurt." Steve said in his Captain America voice.

"Trust me he knows this lifestyle." Tony spoke under his breath. "That's not the point of this meeting. The point is that he will be here around noon. So if you see him, don't say hi just let him be. He is probably already stressed enough. Meeting over." Tony started to walk out of the room after he was done speaking.

Natasha could admit. it was nice seeing Tony worry about someone other then himself. It showed he cared.

"Can we at least know his name?" Steve asked.

"Peter his name is Peter."

<><><><><><>
(A/N)

Y'all I actually posted when I said I would. Granted it's the middle of the night but it still counts!! Anyway I finally got motivation to write and I have all these ideas flowing. So I'm hoping I will update soon again. But once again thanks for all of the support and nice comments it really does make me want to write more and I hope you enjoy the chapter.
And again thanks
Well bye ✌🏽

Oh and also if the story line doesn't match up with the movie story line sorry. In this book the story line will be different then the movie one🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.2K 29
Sequel to Scars That Last Forever -You don't nearly need to read the first one to understand this but highly suggested. After the events of Scars T...
16.6K 502 26
It's been about a month since Steve Rogers figured out how to get Hydra out of Bucky Barnes' head. Bucky can no longer be brainwashed in doing others...
111K 3.3K 18
Project Alpha, led by Dr. Kaleb Kilimar was engineered in order to create the perfect experiment: the child of Natasha Romanoff and the Winter Soldie...
76.2K 2.9K 71
Where Natasha didn't escape from the Red Room alone, but accompanied by a child, one she swore to protect no matter what the cost and become someone...