š’š˜š š’š€šˆš“šŽ | 18+

By AngelSlxtt

SHORT STORY - soon to be rewritten "so close but yet so far" Arsyn Saito comes from a very wealthy family. Wi... More

š’š˜š š’š€šˆš“šŽ
00.01
00.02
00.03
00.04
00.05
00.06
00.07
00.08
00.09
00.10
00.11
00.12
00.13
00.14
00.15
00.16
00.17
00.18
00.19
00.20
00.21
00.22
00.23
00.24
00.25
00.27
š’š˜š š’š€šˆš“šŽ
AN
bc1 ā€¢ 10.00
bc1 ā€¢ 20.00
bc3 ā€¢ 30.00

00.26

6.3K 167 44
By AngelSlxtt

vote • comment • follow

╔═══════════════╗
chapter | twenty-six
   ❛❛ the birthday boy
╚═══════════════╝

"HOW DOES IT FEEL TO finally be eighteen? And when was the last time you oiled your head, boy?" My mother asks Rivyn. Her and my father have been on a business trip in Japan for the past three weeks or so. But they wouldn't miss Rivyn's eighteenth birthday, or his graduation that's almost a month from now.

"Arsyn was supposed to buy me more Jamaican Castor Oil, but she forgot."

"Hey, you have a car now. Do it yourself."

"But you're supposed—wait, I have a what?" He hurriedly unwraps the gift in his hand that was being concealed in but comes up empty handed—Courtesy of Hayden for being a clown. Hayden laughs from her place on the couch, holding her belly.

I hold up the keys of his new Maserati, and his mouth drops open in shock. He runs toward me, grabbing the keys and he rushes outside.

I run out after him, watching as he stares at the Maserati Quattroporte sitting in the driveway. Our parents come out, and Rivyn runs toward them, giving them both a hug. They laugh, "We weren't the ones who bought this, but we appreciate the gesture anyway." Rivyn's face frowns in confusion then he looks at me and I nod.

"I fucking love you." He screams, wrapping his arms around me and tears fight to leave my eyes. "私も愛しているよ, Riv." I plant a kiss on the side of his head. [ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ]

"Don't call me that," He grumbles but he's still happy nonetheless.

"How did you buy this?"

"Mom and dad were in Japan because they were putting the company in my name. It'll take a couple of months for it to be finalized, but ARKS Enterprise will be mine. And I have money stashed away, don't worry your little head about it."

"Aren't you going to take it for a test drive?" Our dad asks, his eyes smiling along with his lips.
Rivyn smiles but shakes his head, "I'll do it later. But right now, I need some of the kare-raisu dad made. I am starving." He rushes back into the house after pocketing his keys and a small chuckle leaves my lips. [ᴄᴜʀʀʏ ʀɪᴄᴇ]

"That boy is going to be the death of me," our mom says as my father hugs her into his side.

"Not me, right after his graduation, I'm going on vacation in Seychelles." I shake my head, a small smile gracing my face.

I finish passing the denman brush through my hair one last time, exhausted. "How was your day with your family?" Elian asks, wrapping his arms around my waist from where I sit in front of my vanity. My robe is damn near falling off my shoulders, giving a full view of what's hiding beneath it—Absolutely nothing.

"It was good, I enjoyed myself." Two weeks ago, Elian told me everything about his parents because he was finally ready to. He even told me how he sent his mother to prison for life. I admire him for his bravery and how he's made it this far.

"And how are you feeling now, beautiful?" He peppers kiss over my shoulder and I moan in content. His kisses go from my neck to the top of my chest and my head falls back.

"So tired." I reply softly, loving the onslaught of his kisses.

"Let me help you out, mon amour." He says, taking the brush from my hand and he places it back on the vanity. He helps me rise from my seat, moving the silk robe off of me completely.

He lifts me in his arms, walking over to my bed and places me there softly. I'd protest if I weren't so tired. "I'm going to take care of you," he says lowly, almost as low as a whisper.

Before I could ask what he meant he was on his knees, his lips now leaving wet kisses on the insides of my thighs. I let out languish moans as my head falls back. Massaging my knees, he pushes them apart to give himself access to more of me.

One hand slides up the curve of my body to reach my chest. "Shit," I say as he plays with my pert nipple, twisting and squeezing it between his fingers.

My breath hitches as he licks a stripe up my folds to my clit. His lips latch to my clit and lap it up with his tongue. His eyes shoot up to my face as he lets his tongue tease my opening. The cool air of my room hits my skin causing goosebumps to erupt all over my body.

His finger finds my opening, making circles around it as he continues to suck on my clit. My head turns to the side as my arms fall over my head. "That's so good." I moan softly.

He lets his fingers slowly sink into me, curling in to touch my g-spot and my back arches off the bed. "Relax baby." My back hits the soft fabric of my bed again and I sigh.

I watch him through half-lidded eyes, gripping on his soft hair. He spreads my thighs even farther, as he continues to fuck me slowly with his tongue.

This feels so slow, so sensual. And I love it. I love the way his tongue laps circles in my pussy, just to replace it with his fingers afterward.

He continues to move his fingers in and out of me at an achingly slow pace, drawing more moans out of me. The tingling starts right at my clit, spreading to my toes and my hips thrash against his mouth.

"That's it, baby. Give it to me just like that." He watches for my reaction, waiting for my mouth to go wide as I cum against his mouth and all over his fingers.

I throw my head back, my mind going blank as I become even more exhausted than before. "Sleep Arsyn, you need it." He repositions me on the bed, covering me with my duvet. He goes to walk away but I grab his arm, "I'm not going anywhere." He whispers.

"I promise."

This chapter doesn't really talk about anything important, it's basically just a filler so I can get this book over with😭.

This book should be done by tomorrow est.

no smut this chapter, sorry guys

But enjoy this short chapter guys, I'll see you guys later <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
312K 8.3K 41
(NEEDS TO BE BULLDOZED AND EDITED THE HELL OUT) In other words, read at your own risk because I was 16 and wrote this with my eyes closed obviously. ...
16.1K 1.3K 58
Alison moved to a new town as her father got a new job, simultaneously, she decided to hide her dark past, starting a new chapter of her complicated...