Rose Tinted Glasses| Obsessiv...

By rin3284

Obsessive! Yandere x GN! Reader *Y/N uses They/Them pronouns in this book :) *I don't own the cover art. *M... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 - Starting out
Chapter 2 - Love is in the air
Chapter 3 - Café Ruby
Chapter 4 - The Apartment Quarrel
Chapter 5 - Dinner Apologies
Chapter 6 - You're in my bed?!
Chapter 7 - New Relationship
Chapter 8 - Sunny's Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Closer and Far Apart
Chapter 10 - Confessions and Coffee
Chapter 11 - Love and Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Working out Issues
Chapter 13 - Invitation
Chapter 15 - Strange
Chapter 16 - Quality Time Together
Chapter 17 - The Party and Break-up
Chapter 18 - The Aftermath
Chapter 19 - What happens next?
Chapter 20 - Sunny's Route
Chapter 21 - Liz' Route
Chapter 22 - Amélie's Route
Chapter 23 - Ren's Route

Chapter 14 - First Time Connected

200 5 1
By rin3284

*SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER*
*if you don't wanna see that stop when you see this icon. :3 <——that one
———————————————————————
11:20am
Sunny POV

Y/N rambles on about many topics.

So cute.

"...I think I'm going to use the boxed cake mix in the pantry to make some cupcakes...I feel like cupcakes..y'know?"

"Mhm..sounds good my love~"

Out of the blue...that waiter...comes with our food.

"Here you are~!!" He smiles flirtatiously at my love and places their food down.

"It's made with love~ sweetie~!!" He giggles at them and they awkwardly smile back.

"Ahah..? Thank you Ren.! It looks good.!"

"Mhm~ I hope you like it sweetheart~"

He drops mine onto the table roughly and walks off.

Ugh. That guy is so fucking annoying.

Why does my love want to make friends with these kinds of people?

I makes me want to..

Keep my love away..

Far away..

Where nobody can ever see them..

Ever..aga-

"hello?? did you hear what I said?"

I got caught up in my own thoughts and wasn't paying attention to my honey.

"Um..pardon hon? I was um..just daydreaming."

"Oh...about me?" They say in a snarky tone.

Ahh my heart~

My heart almost just stopped from the cuteness of my Y/N.

I feel my face heat up and my heart starts beating rapidly.

"A-As a matter of fact..y-yes dear.."

They pause and blush a bit, "o-oh I wasn't expecting that..haha?...you're into me that much?"

Yes

I am

You have me wrapped around your finger and I will do anything you ask me to do.

I'm the person who knows you the best honey~

I love only you~

"Yes honey. I'm so into you you're all I think about. My one and only ❤️."

They chuckle and resume eating.

~
We finish eating and leave the Diner to head back to campus.

My darling and I hold hands on our way there and I couldn't be more happy.
———————————————————————
4:00pm

Y/N has finished their classes for today and are heading home since they don't have work today.

Sunny went home early as his lecture finished earlier than theirs.

Y/N walks home alone as the sun shines down on them. The temperature is warm and people walking outside too.

Y/N decides to text Sunny and tell him they're gonna pick up some dinner.

Y/N decides to pick up some (fav takeout) food and heads to the restaurant.

Y/N arrives at said restaurant and orders.

They speed walk to their apartment food in hand.
———————————————————————
4:30pm
Y/N POV

I'm finally home and I brought food!
I walk in the doorway and Sunny is waiting on the couch.

"I'm hooome!!"
He gets up as soon as he sees me.

"Hello honey~" he smiles and walks over.

He engulfs me in a hug and his face is buried in the crook of my neck. I can feel him..breathe in my scent? He sighs happily and takes the plastic bags of food out of my hand.

"Thanks for getting the food dear. You must be tired from today~ my poor love~"

I take my shoes off and go to wash my hands.
~
We just finished eating dinner and it's my day to do the dishes.

I bring the dishes to the sink and wash them. Sunny sits on the couch reading a book humming to himself.

After all those dishes I finally get to sit down and watch tv. I sit next to Sunny and we cuddle on the couch while watching (fav show).
———————————————————————
6:45pm
Sunny POV

I'm in heaven snuggling with my hon~.

They smell so good~ I could stay like this forever.

They are absolutely divine in every way.

I want to touch them.

Badly.

I've been holding back on touching them intimately since we began dating because I don't want to make them uncomfortable.

I need to ask.

I hope they say it's alright.

I need to feel their skin against mine soon..

I groan close to their ear, "honey~..look at me."

They stop facing the tv and look at me with questioning eyes.

"Huh? What's up? Do you wanna go to sleep?"

I move in close to their ear and nibble softly.

"..?"

I pepper their jawline and neck with soft loving kisses and they seem to understand what's happening.

"Um..I-I are you sure?" They ask.

I smile warmly, "it's up to you if you want to or not. It's your choice darling. I'll be fine with either."

They seem to think about it and then nod, "You can do it..."
———————————————————————
:3

Sunny brings Y/N to his bedroom as his lips connect desperately to theirs along the way.

Y/N lies down on their back as Sunny is hovering over them capturing their lips once again. Sunny's hands are on the hem of their pants pulling them off and admiring Y/N's bare skin.

He throws the pants to the side as he feverishly removes their undergarments; gazing at them trying to burn this image into his thoughts permanently.

"You're so beautiful my love." He whispers softly.

Y/N shivers at the complement and Sunny begins to quickly remove his clothes. His body is beautifully toned and warm to the touch.

Sunny removes their shirt and is met with hardened nipples on a supple (skin colour) chest.

He moves his body down a bit and sucks softly on the sensitive peaks. Y/N moans surprised at the warm wet feeling of Sunny's mouth and feels a certain arousal between their thighs.

Sunny groans deeply into their chest feeling his own arousal and the vibrations of this make Y/N shudder.
Sunny teases their nipples pinching them and sucking softly.

"Ahh~ I-It feels good." They groan.

Sunny smiles into their skin and moves further down. He peppers loving kisses down their stomach until he reaches their sex.

He spreads Y/N's legs and starts licking their tight entrance passionately. He inserts his tongue inside and it rubs their sensitive spots.

"Uwah..! Sunny...! You don't have to..!" They whimper out.

He hums and pulls them closer, tongue making it's way deeper inside their walls. He stretches them out little by little and groans into their quivering wet sex.

Sunny decides he can't wait much longer and lifts his face away. His mouth glistens slicked with saliva.

He inserts a finger and feels their hot tightness engulf it.

"You're so lovely my darling." He says, gazing at their entrance waiting to be filled by him.

Sunny reaches over to his nightstand and pulls out a condom. He opens it quickly and puts it on.

He positions his length at Y/N's entrance, his chest is heaving and he's aching to be inside.

"My love, are you ready?" He asks in a desperate dazed tone.

Y/N's cheeks are flushed and a thin sheen of sweat decorates their skin, they breathe out a 'yes' and Sunny slides his cock inside ever so slowly.

Y/N winces as a they feel a burning sensation. Sunny sees this and kisses them softly hoping to relax them. He murmurs sweet nothings in their ear as he moves in deeper.

Sunny slides in to the hilt and stops. He whimpers lowly as he and his love are finally connected as one.

"Anhh you feel so good my darling~ I could stay inside of you forever." He coos lovingly.

He picks up the pace thrusting quickly and deeply reaching all of their sensitive spots. They moan his name loudly grasping his hand tightly as he fucks them roughly. Waves of pleasure run through Y/N and Sunny as both of their releases approach.

"Anhhh~ I'm g-gonna c-cum..!" They sputter out.

Sunny's thrusts get sloppy and he picks up the pace even more, hips snapping roughly against them. The lewd sounds of flesh on flesh fill the room.

"Mine. Mine. You're mine d-darling." Sunny pants out as pleasure takes over him. Y/N moans loudly finishing as Sunny speeds up.

He then grunts loudly, "a-ahhh~ I-I'm cumming Iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou!!"

Sunny thrusts in deeply and lets out a very loud groan. Y/N feels a warm substance fill them and gasp at the feeling of Sunny continuing to thrust. They feel warm cum seep out of their entrance and onto the sheets.

The condom seems to have broken somehow. Y/N tries to catch their breath and speak.

They look at him surprised and overstimulated, "h-huh? We're d-doing it again? It's been an h-hour, you're n-not tired???"

Sunny chuckles, "of course not dear, I want to pleasure you all night long."

Y/N laughs nervously and prepare themselves for being sore tomorrow. They are very glad it's a Saturday tomorrow.

"A-ah the-the co-condom broke..you nu-need to get another o-one.." they say breath hitching in their throat.

Sunny pulls out reluctantly at this information and sees that it has indeed broke. He removes the broken one reaches in his drawer for another.

He puts it on quickly and plunges back inside, immediately sighing at feeling Y/N's warm walls surround him.

"I'm s-sorry darling, I didn't know....um some got inside. Is that okay?"

Y/N sighs heavily and nods, thoughts not really comprehending what Sunny asks.

The two make love for another 3 hours before Y/N says they can't do it anymore and want to be able to walk tomorrow.

Sunny and Y/N clean themselves off in Sunny's bathroom before returning to Sunny's bedroom and cuddling in each others arms until they both fall asleep.

*hope you enjoyed :}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 306 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
22.9K 964 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...
85.5K 2.2K 29
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...