𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 (Harry...

By dinoraii

Aᴛ ᴀɴʏ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ sᴘɪʀᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ sᴘʀɪᴛ, sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ... More

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑
𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶
𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗶
𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶
𝗶. 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝘀
𝗶𝘃. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰̧𝗼𝗶𝘀
𝘃. 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
𝘃𝗶. 𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀: 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝗶𝘅. 𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀: 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀
𝘅. 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝘅𝗶. 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗲𝘀, 𝗼𝗵 𝗺𝘆!
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝗶
𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶.𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗻𝘂𝗺 𝟭𝟮 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲
𝘅𝘃. 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗮𝘁

𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁

2.8K 83 1
By dinoraii

Since the loss of the Black couple in 1979 and 1980, Astrophel had lived with his grandparents, Orion and Walburga Black.

"Alexa. . ." Regulus sighed. He knew she did something stupid.

For those who knew Alexandra Black née Park, they knew she died idiotically fighting Lord Voldemort. It was kept quite hushed down because the family didn't need the world to know their Alexandra was dead.

The screen panned to #12 Grimmauld Place, the bottom of the screen read 1982. The screen zoomed into the house, the Black family was doting upon Astrophel. The boy was smiling without a care in the world.

The Black brothers glared at the screen. At the age of two, they were taught how to control their emotions, yet they didn't care that the Black heir was showing emotion.

The whole family adored him. The boy was a fast learner but one thing the family regrets is not letting their children be happy, forcing their beliefs into them. So they didn't force their beliefs into him but they still taught him the manners of a proper pureblood.

But their happiness soon stopped. Durella started shaking.

"Durella? Are you okay?" Cygnus asked.

"Help!" Durella got out before foam started coming out of her mouth.

"Rabies?"

She was shaking violently and fell to the floor. She was still.

"Durella! Is she okay? Is she still alive?!" Walburga screeched.

Unfortunately, she died. Someone put poison in her tea. From then on, Cygnus, Orion, and Walburga no longer trusted each other.

"Mum. . .," Narcissa started crying.

"Walburga! Have you seen my wand?" Orion called from the sitting room.

He got no response. All he heard was Kreacher's violent sobs. Curious, he went to go look for Walburga.

He found her. He body was cut up into pieces, blood splattered everywhere.

"Cygnus Black!" Orion raged.

Orion was so mad, he didn't see the figure behind him disappear.

Cygnus was mourning over his wife when he was stabbed in the heart. He fell dead instantly.

"Oh my gods. . ."

First and second years started sobbing. Most third years stared at the screen in horror, shaking in their seats.

Orion was teaching Astrophel some not-so-friendly spells when he was alerted of the wards going off.

"Astrophel, stay here," Orion muttered.

"Isn't the wards supposed to keep people who harm the family out?" Euphemia asked.

"Yes. I believe it was tampered with," Orion sneered.

A gunshot was heard. Straight to the heart, Orion died. Blood was everywhere. The intruder found Astrophel. He got hit with a simple 'Avada Kedavra' and fell to the ground. The intruder left in a hurry.

"My son!" Alexandra cried out in outrage. "Who dare kill my son?!"

Regulus was just as mad as his future wife. Sirius stared at the screen in shock. As much as he hated them, they still raised him — not so well but still.

If the intruder had stayed longer, he would've saw Astrophel get up and disappear. Another had survived the killing curse.

The screen shifted into two. It showed Narcissa and Andromeda crying at the Daily Prophet pronouncing to the world that all the Black's had died.

The prefects we're trying to calm down the crying first years. A note flew into McGonagall's lap.

Wᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ, sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs. Tʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ.

Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴇsᴄᴏʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Wᴇ ᴀsᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ sɪxᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛs sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Oɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏʀᴍ ʀᴏᴏᴍs, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. Dɪᴅ ᴡᴇ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀʟʟ ɪs ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴ?

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴜᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʀʏ.

"Prefects! Please escort them to their respective houses and stay with them!" Dumbledore clapped, they obliged quickly.

There were some small groans from the prefects but they couldn't do anything about it. They just hoped someone will tell them what happens in the rest of the documentary and for the two movies.

"Well isn't that nice to know we die in such a horrific way," Cygnus grunted out sarcastically.

"It's such a happy way to die," Orion agreed with an eye roll.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.6K 27
a paige bueckers story.
286K 13K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
874K 40.5K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
855K 33.8K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...