Capable

By memberackan

[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of... More

Introduction
warning and aesthetics
Playlist
1 - Super Nova
2 - The Assignment
3 - Coincidence
4 - The Video
5 - Almost
6 - Against My Will
7 - Winner Stays On
8 - Oh Hellz Yes
9 - Two Girls In A Pod
10 - Change of plans
11 - Two Against The World
12 - bleeding out
13 - Reunited
14 - Little Warrior
15 - The devil Wears Ball gowns
16 - Fixated
18 - Thump, Thump, Thump
19 - Piece Of The Puzzle
20 - The Morning After
21 - The Only Empty Seat
22 - Three From Three
23 - A bloody mess
Authors Note
24 - Book Worm
25 - Golden
26 - Do me
27 - A Cold Shower
28 - ignorant bliss
29 - I'm driving
30 - Screaming
31 - Damian, where's Nova?
32 - just... stay alive
33 - sleepless nights
34 - A Tad Mad
35 - As Stubborn As Stubborn Can Be
36 - bored out of my mind
Authors Note
37 - Target Practice
38 - The first time
39 - His
Epilogue

17 - A Turning Point

3.7K 72 29
By memberackan

I thought I should add more Logan / daisy aesthetic photos and stuff so here is some for Logan and Daisy:

"Omg omg, I'm so glad we're alone, we have so fucking much to talk about!!!!" The faster and louder Daisy spoke the harder she yanked my arm towards a massive pillar in the corner of the ballroom. 

We stood behind it. We weren't completely out of view but we were hidden enough to talk freely about what we wanted without anyone hearing us.

"Sooo.... how's it going with Logan?" I tried to make the subject anything but Damian because I had no idea what was going on with him.

Every time we've ever spoken he's been tough and like a brick wall but tonight he had been... I don't know... weird? Nice?

Fucking hot?

I wanted to know what he was thinking and what he thought of me. 

I couldn't deny the fact we had sexual chemistry but sleeping with him wouldn't mean anything to him. 

If it wasn't absolutely necessary, I wouldn't sleep with a guy I didn't like and now that I don't have my Father pushing me to do those things I never wanted to do, I didn't have to.

Damian didn't like me in that way, he could never be capable of loving me and everything he says and does, proves that. So why do I want to fuck him so badly?

He was sexy as hell and seeing him with three model like girls as I walked in, definitely made me feel something I didn't want to feel for him.

The look in his captivating eyes as they undressed me from the top of the steps made me wet in seconds and it took a hell of a lot to be able to walk forwards and down the stairs while looking at him in the eyes.

Fuck, I was horny and wet now, just thinking about it.

It's okay, I'll get home after this and then just try to avoid him? Probably won't work but it's worth a shot.

"Ohhhhh no, hell no. We're starting with you. Now as much as it pains me to say this, my brother has been shooting sex daggers out his eyes at you since you stepped in here with those killer heels."

I could feel my face turn red at the thought that Damian might want me as much as I wanted him.

"It doesn't matter Daisy, even if he was, he doesn't feel anything towards me and after..." I sighed because I've never actually told someone how I lost my virginity or how I've never had sex with someone who I liked, or even liked me.

"I just can't sleep with someone that doesn't like me emotionally and just sexually, not when I have the choice too."

I cursed quietly under my breath, filling the silence between us and she looked at me like she was embarrassed.

"I get it, you've been like apart of the mafia basically your whole life. I mean, I've technically been in it but you've like fought and stuff in it for a long time. I get you've probably had to do some messed up shit and I'm not going to pry into that."

I took a breath of relief because I really didn't want to go into a full on therapy session in the middle or some fancy ball and I was glad Daisy understood enough to not ask questions and just except it.

"But Damian had never looked at or spoken to a girl like he has with you and you've had like maybe 10 conversations in front of me."

He spoke and looked at me differently?

"He likes you, I know he likes you, he just has to realise it himself and then he'll come fucking running to you."

I smiled because I didn't know what to say. I've only thought about would happen if Damian didn't like me, so what the fuck would I do if he did?

I brushed it off and decided to think about it later.

"Okay so seriously, how's it going with Logan?"

After Daisy and me were talked out which took about 20 minutes, we decided to dance.

Logan and Damian were talking with Asher and three other guys I didn't know so me and daisy decided to dance together because why the hell not?

We laughed and spun each other around until the song ended and Daisy dramatically leaned me back in her arms so she lent over me and our faces where inches apart.

I giggled uncontrollably as did she, and she pulled me up to see Damian with the same guys around him, staring at me.

I blushed and turned quickly around to Daisy to hide it. 

"We're amazing dancers." 

"We really are." She agreed with me

we giggled and I rolled my head back on the edge of not being able to breathe.

The ceiling had curves and intricate lines in a cream concrete colour. It looked stunning and it reminded me of my home ceiling.

Well, not home I guess. I don't think I would call it 'home' because I never really enjoyed being there but I definitely don't think the compound is my home.

Maybe it will be, one day, but not now. 

Daisy interrupted my thoughts by bowing and raising her hand to me, asking for another dance in a fancy, British voice and calling me "Ma lady."

After I snorted, I took her hand and she led me onto the floor for another dance. We started dancing to the music.

We talked until we somehow got onto the subject of 'if animals could talk, would they have accents if they were from a certain country?'

"But would polar bears have accents because no one lives in the artic so the artic doesn't have an accent."

"Well then the real question is what accent would they have, personally I can see them having a fancy english accent."

"Oh yeahhh, I totally see that!"

Nova and me kept dancing. In this moment, I was happy. This was ball was everything I wanted it to be and even though I didn't win the rating game, I didn't mind.

Truth be told, Nova deserved it. She was stunning in that dress and on top of that she told me I can have the crown after tonight because I refused to let her give it to me now.

Dancing with Nova was distracting me from my thoughts on Logan. Being the little sister of a mafia king has always made it hard to date, actually, impossible.

I've never had a boyfriend but I have had quite a few one night stands and hook-ups. My brother didn't know about them so whats the harm?

I like going out and having fun and if I guy that I like the look of comes on to me, I don't mind spending the night with him.

Truthfully I'm a little bit of a player and sex doesn't really mean anything big to me other then a good way of having fun and feeling good.

I could tell Nova was different from the comment she made earlier and I'm not going to bug her for answers, like I told her I wouldn't.

I've never had a relationship or even wanted one but tonight with Logan made me feel different. We kept having these moments where we would catch each other staring at one another then look into each others eyes and I've never felt anything like it.

Before I could finish my thought there was a loud bang, I looked over in the direction of it, as did Nova.

It was a gunshot, over by the stair case from a 40 or so year old man standing next to 3 other men all with identical hand guns.

Everyone woman that was here except me and Nova rushed to the sides of the room, searching for an exit and it was slight chaos. 

All the men stayed where they were and had guns in their hands. When I turned to Nova, she did too, plus two daggers, both with the handle covered in small diamonds. Without looking she held one up to me and I took it.

my best friend is the baddest fucking bitch ever

No one knew where to point their guns because no one knew which sides people where on.

There was still a slight chaos caused by the dates of the men all crying and becoming frantic at the situation.

This was an old, re-done castle so there was no emergency exits meaning the only exit was at the top of the steps and the 4 men where blocking that.

Then there were three more gun shots, fired by the same man on the bottom of the stair case, up at the ceiling.

All the girls finally shut up out of fear and no one was speaking any more which meant the vast room was silent.

He was on maybe the 10th step up so he and the other 3 men where more raised than everyone else, giving us a good view of them.

"We, on behave of the Alecia American Mafia, have come to repay Damian Marius and the Italian Mafia. You have taken someone that belongs to us and it return, we have come to take someone's life we know will make you think twice about stealing from us again."

His loud voice filled the room. He had an American accent and my mind instantly went to Nova. They were talking about her.

We had 'taken' Nova and now they wanted to repay us. A life for a life. 

But who's?

I looked over at nova but her face was stone still. She had her jaw clenched and her grip on the gun and dagger had tightened.

Then she looked away to the back of the ball room and tilted her head, sideways, towards me. I turned around to see who she was looking too but by the time I did, someone had a hand around me and tugged me back.

I went to scream and I clenched around the dagger, that was still in my hand, to stab behind me but a whisper in my ear stopped me. "They're talking about you Daisy, I need to get you out of here, I need you to be safe okay, just trust me."

I was being pulled back and I couldn't see who had a hold on me but before I could turn around and look, everything... happened.

They was gun shots and lots of them, shouting and chaos. I caught a glance at Nova, she was fighting one of the 3 men that was on the staircase next to Damian who was fighting one as well.

Asher was behind a pillar, reloading his gun. The next thing I heard was glass shattering.

The hand on my back tugging me, vanished and I was picked up and thrown over someones shoulder.

I was so confused and worried. What if something happened to Nova or Damian or ...

I was put on the floor suddenly and I looked up to see Logan. We looked into each others eyes for a few seconds before 7 men, all in black rushed over to us and ushered us into a black car.

I got inside the passenger seat and looked in front of the car too see at least 2 identical cars in front and behind the car I was in, then Logan opened the drivers door and got in.

He started the engine and looked at me. 

"Are you hurt?"

Merry Christmas!!! I hope you all had a great day! we're so close to 400 reads and we now have 7 country's reading this which means so mush to me, thank you so much guys, it means the world <333

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.9K 55
|Book 1 in Dangerous Mafia Series| Please read this first| A girl who has secrets and thoughts darker than most. A boy who will be the leader of the...
133K 1.3K 7
**THIS BOOK HAS BEEN PUBLISHED. THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE.** Nova: It was only supposed to be a one-night stand. Now I can't get him out of my head. Liam...
1.1M 26.2K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
3.2K 278 39
Book I of the Mafia Escapades series (Completed) Nova Davis was only months away from her graduation just before she received the devastating news a...