Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

The Devil & his Demon

1.5K 21 2
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis

"Can I please have a ten piece chicken nugget meal with...." I finished up telling my order as I was fixated on the ring that was on my finger.

Enzo finally let me leave the house...BY MYSELF! Like, I have been out for thirty minutes and the first place I went to was Macdonald's. When I got my food I went and parked in the parking lot-

"Hello?" I got interrupted as my phone started ringing, so I answered.
"Where are you?" Enzo asked through the phone,  I rolled my eyes and shoved a nugget into my mouth.
"I'm muntching on theee nggety...whatch!" I tried to tell him what I was eating, but...my mouth was full.

"Why the hell are you talking like that, Bon?" Enzo asked me as I swallowed the nuggets and sipped my drink.

"I'm eating chicken nuggets at Macdonald's!" I let out while rolling my eyes, he did a hum in acknowledgment and I mentally flipped him off.

"Can I stay on the phone-

"I.....Oh my....the sig-....nal is bad....call you later...bye!" I stated before hanging up. I took a deep breath and was so happy I put the acting skills to work-

I jumped at the hard knocks coming from my window and I looked over to see one of Enzo's guards, he was holding his phone up with Enzo's angry face printed on it.

"Oh, fuck me! Give it!" I said while rolling down the window and taking the phone. Enzo smirked at me and waved.

"What do you want...Before the phone go out...again" I said to him, he looked at me through the phone while he was driving.

"Pay attention to the road before you cr-...ENZO!" I yelled as he swirved off the road, but then got back on it. I was scared out of my mind and my heart was beating so fast, but when he looked back in the phone...he smirked.

"Oh, you bitch!" I yelled as I figured out he did that on purpose, he laughed and I flipped him off then hung up.
"Play to fucking much!" I whispered to myself then shoved a fry into my mouth.

"And he says he needs a cigar for stress, like bitch! I'm fucking stressed, that whiny piece of shi-

"Can I get my phone back?"  The guard asked and I handed it to him.

"If Enzo call just please don't give it to me." I told him then drove off. I tried to get far away from the guard as I could since he was slowly walking to his car.

I went inside this shopping store and grabbed a few supplies, mostly lady supplies. Enzo had the maid stock up on so many lady things for me in his closet, but I still like grabbing different things.

Like, I have a huge drawer full of pads and tampons, it also has many perfumes and shampoos it's unbelievable, really.

I left the store and decided to do a few business arrangement for my upcoming mission. They found Micheal and the rest of my team, but they had a hard time settling in, so I'm trying to convince Enzo to let me go at it alone.

I made it to Enzo's warehouse because I decided to handle a few things on my own. When I walked in the guards nodded and bowed down in respect for me and I did it back.

"Laz, did Enzo visit him?" I asked one of Enzo's assistant as I was about to walk into Enzo's office.
"Yes ma'am, but he is still alive if that's what you were referring to." He said and I nodded, he smiled and opened the office door for me. Enzo was to focused on his paperwork to notice I even walked into the room with a bag of snacks.

"Bonnie," Enzo greeted as I made my way towards him.
"Enzo," I greeted back and stood by him, as he wrapped his arm around my waist and rested it there. But in one quick swift he pulled me onto his lap, I almost fell so I hit his chest.

"Perché mi hai riattaccato in faccia, hmm? Quanti-

(Translation: Why did you hang up in my face, hmm? How many-)

"Ho detto che c'era un cattivo segnale... non ho riattaccato." I lied while interrupting him, his smirk fell and he sat me on his desk and stood up, abruptly.

(Translation: I said there was bad signal...I didn't hang up.)

"Mi stai davvero mentendo, Bonnie Davis?" Enzo asked me and I gulped.

(Translation: Are you really lying to me?)

"N-No!" I stuttered as I bit my lip, he pulled my lip out of my mouth with his thumb then pulled me by my thighs off the desk. When I stood up in front of him he had an angry look and he bent me over the desk and held both of my wrists behind my back.

"Enzo-

"Why are you lying to me, amore?" he asked as he caressed my ass through my pants and pushed himself onto me. So he was basically rubbing his boner over my butt and I groaned.

"I'm...I'm not lying! The phone cut out...from the signal." I said again, but this time he smacked my ass with full force causing me to yelp and squeeze my eyes shut. I balled my hands into a fist.

"Try again, baby," He stated as he caressed the area he hit.

"Enzo, that hu-

He cut me off by landing another slap to my ass in the same spot, the area was burning at this point and I was biting the inside of my cheek.

"Continue," he demanded as he began to rub the area. I couldn't get my words out because I knew as soon as I would have opened my mouth he would slap it again.
"Please, Enzo, I'm so-...Fuck!" I yelled out as he slapped my ass again in the same fucking spot.
"I'm going to fucking kill you!" I yelled out while laughing, he laughed then pulled my hair so he could bend down to whisper into my ear.

"Try it...and see what happens," he stated before slapping my ass in the same spot, okay the last slap hurt, but I moaned.
Enzo didn't see the tear that fell because I hid my face, but that changed when he hit me in the same spot two more times. The last slaps hurt like a bitch so I started thrashing.
"En-Enzo...that hurts," I let out through heavy breaths. He let go of my wrists and I pushed up from the desk, I looked at him with blurry eyes before pushing him back.

"Bitch! That hurt!" I yelled at him, but all he did was smirk and pull me into him, I tried to push him away but his grip was strong.

"Enzo, let go!" I told him as he sat down and put me over his lap, he made sure my ass was perfectly positioned on his lap before caressing it.

"Why did you lie to me, amore? You know I hate that -

"You lie to me all the fucking time, Enzo and you're fucking annoying that's why! You said I would be alone, but a guard was following me the whole time. All you do is fucking lie!" I yelled at him in pure anger. He laughed and caressed my butt some more.

"I did let you go alone, I just had you followed. He wasn't in your space, he was far away...you have to understand you can never be alone! This is a fucking mafia, you can't be alone or you're going to be the next target!" He yelled at me then started fisting my ass.
"Fuck!" He let out as he pulled down my pants to get a better look at my swollen ass.

"Marked that ass up," he stated while aligning his hand to the imprint that is on my ass.
"Enzo, let me go, I'm leaving!" I stated, but he didn't let me go, instead he rubbed his fingers over my slit.

"No, I don't want to have sex, Enzo! I want to watch a movie and kill your fucking father-

"Then let's go, tigre! Anything you want, I don't give a fuck about that bastard, but you're going to apologize first." he says while sitting me up on his lap. I straddled his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands were still caressing my ass.

"Im...sorry...baby..." I said as I kissed his lips, his chin, and his neck. He groaned and grabbed my neck.

"Kiss me-

"I want an apology." I demanded as I ran my hand through his hair, he bit his lip and squeezed my neck tighter.

"I'm sorry, amore, I wish I could eat you out just to show how sorry I am. I will take you on this fucking desk and take-

"Apology excepted!" I let out and covered his mouth, he laughed and bit my hand. I choked him in return and he smirked.
"Baby girl, remove your fucking hand before I show you just how sorry I am... adesso cazzo!" he told me, and just like that, I let go.

(Translation: right fucking now!)

"I love you!" I told him then pecked his lips, he put his hand back around my neck and pushed me down so that I had to hang on by tightening my legs around his waist and chair.
"Now, you're trying I manipulate me," he said then let me back up, slowly, that was harder than doing a full sit-up.

"But, I love you too," he said then smashed his lips into mine. I inserted my tongue into his mouth and explored the inside of his mouth as he groaned. He bit my tongue and I reconnected our lips when he let go, the warmth of our lips together made me hornier by the second. I moaned into his mouth and somehow my hand ended up choking him again, but he didn't mind as I started kissing down to his neck. He threw his head back and I drove my tongue over his neck and back in different spots to leave hickies everywhere. I licked up to his ear and nibbled it before whispering in it.

"I marked my territory as well," I whispered before biting his ear again and pulling away.

"oh, fottimi!" he stated as I pushed off of his lap to stand up.

(Translation : Oh, fuck me)

"I wish I could, but we have business to attend to with Mr. Francisco." I stated then buttoned my pants back up. My ass was so sore, I ended up rubbing it through my pants and Enzo stood up and turned me around.

"Enzo, no-

"Let me...please?" he asked as he signaled for his desk. I sighed and bent over his desk so he could see his mark on me, again. He pulled my pants down and as soon as he touched the area it was replaced by something cold.
"Enzo, what is that?" I asked but he ignored it and continued to rub it on me.

"A cold whipped cream bottle that I had in my mini-fridge, now Shh!" he told me. It felt nice up until he put some onto my ass, I jumped at the sudden feeling, but he pushed me down and started sucking it off. I held onto the desk for support as I moaned and I grabbed onto his hair from behind. He sucked down to my thigh and my butt cheek, I moaned, it ticked and felt like a massage all at once.

He did one final lick and I could have sworn his tongue was magic or something, because he can stop anything from hurting or throbbing with it.

He slowly pulled up my pants and pulled me into him so he could button them up. My eyes were still closed from the pleasure, as he kissed my neck and reached underneath my shirt to rub my breast.

When I finally opened my eyes I realized that we were walking towards the door. He pulled away with a smirk before reaching for the door handle, but I grabbed it first.

"One more kiss?" I asked as I blocked the exit.

"I can throw you over my shoulder to move you or I can seduce you to leave, you know that right?" he asked me and I shrugged, he shook his head before pecking my lips then threw me over his shoulder.

"Enzo, I said a kiss not-

"You're not in charge of me!" he said as we walked through the hall. I flipped off Laz as he rolled his eyes back and made movements with his hands, that made it seem like he was getting head.

"So, what exactly do you want to do with Mr. Francisco?" I asked him and he shrugged.

⚠️Torture/ Bonnie's Anger Issues!

"Whatever you want, amore...just don't let me down. Don't let my title as the devil deceive you because you're about to find out why I got the name. So, if I'm with you I need you to be my little demon, understood?" he asked when he put me down and grabbed my chin. I nodded with a smirk before opening the door. His face changed when he went into the room and so did mine.

"What are you doing here?" Bel asked as he played with a bloody knife. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.
"I'm here for him." I stated as I locked eyes with Enzo's father. Enzo's fists were balled up as he stared at his father with rage, I grabbed his arm and he locked eyes with me.

"You are teaching me, don't turn full-on psycho right now. I don't even know what I'm doing." I stated and he nodded, before singling for Bel to hand him an apron, Enzo tied the apron around me and tried to put me on some gloves, but I just moved him out the way.

"You piece of shit!" I yelled before punching Francisco in the face, I punched him, continuously until Enzo pulled me away.

"You can't-

"Move!" I yelled as I pushed Enzo and snatched the knife from Bel.

"How is she going to tell you to control your anger when she is the one going full-on... Fuck!" Bel yelled before running over and picking me up off of Francisco, I kicked to get out of his hold and Enzo tried to take the knife out of Francisco's...private area.

"That crazy bitch!!" Fransisco yelled as the tape ripped from his lip, he was screaming in pain and Enzo punched him.
"Don't call her that , you bastard!" he yelled and punched him again. Bel finally let me go and I tried to make my way back to the screaming Francisco, but Enzo stopped me.

"Bonnie, you're done!" he said, but when he let me go I picked up the knife and stabbed Francisco five times in the thigh, and he screamed louder than I have ever heard anyone scream before in my life. Blood splattered everywhere on my face and body.

"That's enough!!" Enzo yelled before pulling his gun out and shooting Fransisco three times while I stood beside him. I collected all the blood onto my face from the gun splattering it on me.

"Yeah, never mind she's fucking crazy, I love her!" Bel said before taking the knife out of my hand. I wiped the blood from my face, and Enzo had another angry look on his face as he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door.

^^***^^

We made it to a room that had a shower and sink, it was a small room with black walls. Enzo didn't say anything he just started taking off my apron, he grabbed the twister that was on my wrist to put my hair into a ponytail. He really is acting like I can't do this by myself.

"En-

"Dont!" he yelled as he continued to take off my shoes, pants, and shirt. When he reached for my bra I pushed his hand away.
"Then don't touch me!" I yelled at him then walked towards the shower. I was about to take off my bra, but I seen Enzo still standing there.

"Are you going to leave so I can...change?" I lowered my voice as he made his way over to me.

"No, I'm not! Now, strip!" he demanded. I slowly took of my bra and panties before throwing them into the pile. He turned on the water without a warning and the cold water ran down my body and I jumped onto him.

"Thats cold!" I yelled as I let go of him to see I drenched his clothes. He turned the water warmer and I walked into it, I looked down at the drain to see the water turned pink when made contact with the blood. I felt strong arms wrap around me and I turned around to see a fully naked Enzo.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as I looked at the ground, he lifted my face with hand.
"For what?" he asked and I don't know what came over me, but I started crying. He pulled me into a hug and shushed me.

"Stai bene! Va tutto bene, piccola... Va tutto bene, amore." he soothed me in Italian, he rubbed my back to calm me down and I hugged him tighter.

(Translation: You're okay! It's okay, baby...It's okay, love.)

"I-I made you k-kill your-

"I didn't love him, amore! I don't care for him, he would have killed me if he got the chance. He got what he deserved and you made me proud...you didn't ruin my name, you made it better." he stated and I laughed then looked up at him.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded and pecked my lips.

"Really! Now, let's get this blood off of you because you look like "Carrie"." he stated causing me to laugh. He chuckled and released the hair tie from my head to put it around his wrist.

^^***^^

"I'm tired!" I complained as we finished showering and headed back to his office. I was sitting on his couch in one of his clean dress shirts, that is really like a dress to me, coming down to my mid-thigh. Enzo was fully dressed, but he kept his door locked so no one could see me naked in just his shirt.

"I'm going to go see what Micheal is doing." I said before getting up and walking towards the door. As soon as I opened it Enzo slammed it shut causing me to jump and scream.

"What the hell, Enzo?!" I yelled at him and he shrugged while locking the door back.
"You are not dressed appropriately to be communicating with men...or women for that matter." he stated while walking back to his desk.

"Why not women?" I asked him as I sat down across from him.

"Because I know you and you will flirt your way with a woman if you need to, or if you just get bored and wanted to for entertainment." he stated and I looked up at the ceiling and shrugged.

"Yes, I do love me some women, but I will never fuck one unless it's a three sum...with you." I stated as I took a sip of my drink.

He choked, rapidly before sitting his drink down and looking me dead in the eyes.

"A...A three sum?" he questioned and I nodded with a smirk. He cleared his throat and shot back the rest of his drink then stood up, abruptly. He stood in front of me and leaned onto the desk behind him.

"I love you." he said and I smiled before standing up and walking up to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.
"I want to take another shower," I state and he pulled away from me with a confused look.
"Why?" he asked and I smirked, I wrapped his tie around my hand and pulled him lower to me.

"Because I want you to destroy me to the point of needing a shower, I want to fuck-

He cut me off by connecting his lips with mine, but as soon as he was about to pick me up he let go.

"I'm pissed at you and I don't want to give you pleasure, when you've been anything but a good girl." he said as he pushed me back. I smirked and turned around, I lifted the shirt over my ass to show it to him.

"Was the punishment not enough? Was marking me not enough?" I asked. I felt him come up behind, he caressed my ass and squeezed it.
"Why not take your anger out on me, baby?" I asked him. He turned me back around to face him and his eyes were fixated on my breast. I grabbed his hand and put them on my breast.

"They are yours remember?" I whispered to him and he squeezed them. In on quick swift, he turned around and swiped the things off of his desk then threw me on it.

"My butt is still sore! You can't just throw-

"Shut...up!" he stated as he kissed me. He pushed me back onto the desk then pulled my ankles to pull me to him.

"Oh, if I take my anger out on you, you are not going to be able to walk for a week." he stated while caressing my core.

My eyes bulged to the point where they started to hurt, I have things to do tomorrow...I need to walk.

"Then, I change my mind...all of a sudden I've gotten tired!" I stated while yawning and jumping off of the desk.
"Yeah, I just...Yeah, it came out of nowhere." I faked another yawn and tried to walk over to the couch.

"Yeah, nice try... it's only 9 pm and we both know you go to sleep at almost 2 am," Enzo said as he pulled me into him. I felt it press into my lower back and I squeezed my legs together, because miss girl was throbbing, throbbing.

"Enzo, I'm not in the mood anymore and you know torturing someone is pretty tiring." he nodded his head in agreement and tightened his hold on me.
"Yeah, and the stabbing thing was...wow!" I listed and he nodded while caressing my back.

"The punching just...it took a lot out of me...you know?" I listed off and he nodded in agreement then kissed my forehead.

"An-

"Bonnie?"

"Hm?"

"You are not tired, but you are horny," he said with a smirk. I laughed and rolled my eyes, his smirk faltered and he loosened his hold.
"If I spank you, will you cry again?" he asked me. My smile disappeared and I pulled away from him, I nodded, rapidly and he nodded as well.

"Perfect!" he cheered then made his way towards me. I ran all throughout the office until I reached the door before he could catch me, I opened the door and ran down the hall.

"Run, bitch-

"Laz, get back to work before I have to send your girlfriend your head in a box!" Enzo yelled as he continued to chase me. The guards stared at me as I tried to pull the shirt down as I ran, I made my way out the first corridor doors, but as I came to the second set, the guard didn't open the door.

"Keep that door closed!" Enzo yelled from behind me. I rolled my eyes and raised my hands in surrender after flipping off the guard.

"I won!" He yelled as he threw me over his shoulder, but he didn't go back towards the office. Instead, he went through the door and the rest of them until we made it outside.

"Are we going...home?" I asked him, but he didn't answer, he just put me in the driver's seat and got in the passenger seat.

"I am not driving!" I stated and squeezed my legs together to gain warmth.
"Yes, you-...what are you doing?" he asked as I climbed into his lap to gain warmth because I'm freezing. He sighed and rubbed my back as I snuggled into him more.

"I have to start the car so I can turn on the heat-

"But you're my heat...I just want you." I stated. I snuggled into him more, and he groaned each time I moved, I looked up to see his head thrown back and eyes squeezed shut.
"Baby, are you okay?" I asked as he clenched his jaw, I got up to straddle his lap to gain more warmth and to see what was wrong with him.

"You're...mmm!" He let out as I made contact with his bulge. I looked at his face and smirked, he finally opened his eyes, and he gulped.

So, the fun begins.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Would you rather date Bonnie or Enzo?

Follow: Kae_bae2
Vote
Comment if you can

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...
529K 12.1K 32
Excerpt: "I've never seen anything more attractive" his brother says groaning haha I turned him on. He has a one way ticket to blu... I won't finish...
1.3M 27.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
102K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...