Erroneous [Vminkook]

By Masquerade16

[Mature audience] "So let me get this straight," Jimin says, licking his strawberry plump lips that's forming... More

Do not ignore this, I'm being serious.
1: Escaped Madman
2: Bloody Green
3: Slither
4: Seductive Runaway⚠️
5: Karma's A Bitch⚠️
6: JM?⚠️
7: Raven⚠️❌🐍
8: Jewels
9: Glued Mask🐍❌
10: Grand Appearance 🔞
11: Gold Kitten
12: Leverage Deal⚠️🔞
13: Stealing Treasure❌‼️
14: Boom
15: Father?
16: Little Gem
17: Psychotic Spawn🐍
18: Power Siblings‼️❌🐍⚠️
19: Master and Bunny🐍
20: Refuse of Touch
21: Pandora's Box⚠️
22: Dirty Agent
23: Peering Eyes
24: Every Breath You Take‼️
25: Kissing Temptations
26: Scarred Beauty🔞
27: V Teary
28: Travel Things
29: Love Me Please🔞
30: Empty Mirror⚠️
31: Showtime Shadows
32: Precious Kitten❌🐍⚠️
33: Sweet Lies
34: Ease Tension🔞⚠️
35: Sneaky Nights
36: I Like Red
37: Turn Around
38: Sickening Affairs 🔞
39: Traitor⚠️‼️
40: Obsessive❌🐍⚠️
41: Caught The Demon🐍
42: Voodoo Doll
43: Hide and Seek
44: Trip of The Past⚠️❌🐍4
45: Bambi?
46: Call You Taehyung🔞
47: I.N.S.A.N.I.T.Y.
48: Help Bunny
49: No Time To Die
50: Can I Trust You?
51: Don't Leave Me Again
52: Who Are You?
53: Light Me Up In Flames❌
54: Painful Betrayals🐍
55: Family Reunion❌🐍⚠️
56: Spare Tears
57: Not My Gem
58: Protect Bunny
59: Come With Me
60: Bliss
61: Lonely Without You❌
62: You're Broken
63: Torn Hearts
64: Forget Me Not
65: Misunderstood Heart⚠️❌
66: False Identity
67: Feel Bad For My Health
68: I'm Taehyung
69: Location Secured 🐍
70: Found
71: Mother Love
72: First Love
73: Reflection
74: Inner World
75: Truth Speaks
76: Closure
77: Snow Games
78: So Screwed
79: Can't Get Over You
80: Make Up Sex🔞
81: Fragile For You🔞
82: Cheers Like A Thunder
83: My Head Hurts❌🐍
84: Forceful Goodbyes
85: Blink Away?
86: Cherries and Children
87: V
88: I Don't Bite
89: All or Nothing
90: Christmas Shadow
91: Physical Rejection
92: Risen From Sleep
94: Sweet Little Baby In A World Full Of Pain⚠️‼️🐍
95: Escaping Chains
96: Meeting V
96 pt. 2: Birthday Ghosts
97: Rescue Damsel🐍⚠️❌
98: Funeral Departs
99: New Journey Together
Have a Goodnight (Sope Bonus)
Bambi (Wookook Bonus)
Whoops (Seokcas/Lujin)
Dollie (Jisang)

93: Lazy Kisses

2.4K 192 135
By Masquerade16

His lazy hands carelessly moves up Jungkook's hips, gripping onto his torso as he gets lost to the sensation of his lips on his.

The ravenette runs his fingers through Karma's hair, legs wrapped around his torso as he grinds against his pelvis with the lust running through his body like flames. Karma gasps against his lips and tights his grip before pulling away, pressing soft kisses against the side of his neck.

Jungkook flutters his eyes closed, "The nice doctor told you that you can't do too much physical activity."

"Since when do we do what we're told?" Karma murmurs against his skin and bites against collarbone. Jungkook releases a gasp and drops his head back, letting a river stream of raven hair fall back as Karma runs a hand up his spine to keep him in place, "So submissive lately. Don't know whether to like that or not."

Jungkook lets out a low chuckle and grips to the back of his neck, "Don't be fooled, I'm just deprived."

"So needy huh?" Karma purrs and slowly pulls away, "When are we getting out of here?"

"Tomorrow is Yeosang and Woosung's birthday, I'm definitely celebrating," Jungkook murmurs as he moves his head to face Karma again, "Will you celebrate with me?"

A slow smirk forms Karma's lips to the message before pressing his lips with Jungkook's, "Of course."

Karma giggles upon feeling Jungkook clutch right to his shirt and pulls away, "How's the others been treating you hm?"

Jungkook twitches a frown to the sudden topic and avoids his gaze, "I mean.... Me and Taehyung are kinda rough around the edges.... I'm pretty sure V hates me..... So yeah, we are baring through."

This made Karma furrows his eyebrows, "What's going on? You and Tae use to get alone well-"

"Just a little misunderstanding," Jungkook dismisses away, but Karma was not having it, clearly.

Clearly since it involves Taehyung.

He moves Jungkook from his lap to sit beside him instead, stern eyes to him, "What's going on?"

Jungkook shuffles nervously in his spot uncomfortably and rubs his hands together, "It's just Taehyung believes I don't care about him or V, only about you...... I mean I don't want to say that's true, because it's not, but I just missed you-"

"Woah hold on," Karma cuts in, his eyes now darker than earlier as it flickers under the light of the hallway, "I-I'm getting bits of V's memories..... D-Did you try to hit Taehyung or was that a dream?"

It's almost as if Jungkook's whole heart dropped to his knees, unable to breath properly by this point, "I-It wasn't like that. I just lost my grip and was so overwhelmed with anger. I didn't mean to, honest."

Karma only stares at him, his eyes now hooded as he takes his words and he slowly nods, "Listen, hitting Taehyung is a big no for me. At all. You can fuck me over, but not him or V."

Jungkook frowns deeply in guilt, especially when Karma suddenly gets to his feet, looking out the cell, "Why isn't V letting me see what happens afterwards?" He mutters and turns to Jungkook, eyes angry now, "What happened Jungkook? Why doesn't she want to tell me?"

Even when she's upset with him, she doesn't want Jungkook to face Karma's wrath.

Fuck he was so rude to her.

Now Jungkook is hyperventilating, instantly getting to his feet, "I-I didn't hit her! I just exploded and called her annoying," He instantly regretted saying that the second he said those words when Karma looked like he was seconds away from murdering him, "Karma please I wasn't-"

It didn't even take a second for Jungkook to be roughly thrown to the floor, neck pinned down aggressively by Karma's dangerous hand and murderous eyes.

He's completely livid.

"You listen and listen good," Karma snarls and gets to his face, "You will respect V. She may be fucking annoying to you but if it wasn't for her, Taehyung or myself wouldn't be who we are now. There is a reason she is the way she is, and it's to protect Taehyung from trauma since that's her role, not by choice. Now if you don't like her, than that's fucking okay but don't bad mouth about her while she's the one that keeps us safe from the darker side of Tae's memories!"

Jungkook instantly panics and shakes his head, "K-Karma please I was just not well and was so frustrated. Besides, weren't you his protector? Not her?"

"Not his trauma holder," Karma growls angrily slow, "I deal with the guns, she deals with the rest when she's not in through that door where me and Taehyung can't enter. Taehyung has managed to reach her while I was getting tortured in which I can barely fucking remember because it became too fucking much for me as a protector!"

Jungkook lips are wobbling now but Karma was not done, and only continues, "You don't want to know what she has seen or experienced what they do to Tae that she still keeps it from me because she fronts when that happens, letting it be her suffering very single damn day as she goes through that door of misery. I don't know most of Taehyung's life, let alone does he know himself. She took hits much tougher than me and she is one strong woman who looks after her system because of everything she experienced herself, that broke her down so severely yet she still manages to try to keep Tae happy to not feel like spaces in his life are so empty. So if I hear you disrespecting her again, let alone Taehyung, best believe a bullet will go through your skull without a blink of hesitation, do I make myself clear Jungkook?"

The ravenette stares at him with tears glistening his eyes and he nods, getting the message completely without being told twice.

Karma lets go of him angrily and goes to his bed, laying down and closing his eyes, "Just because you're frustrated gives you no excuse to lose your grip. You're better than that," He mutters to him and lets out a heavy sigh, "We are a system. You may not have to like all of us, but we do exist. You must accept all of us as a whole with respect, that's all Tae wants. That's all we want."

Jungkook frowns deeply, rubbing his neck before crawling towards Karma and to his bed, hesitantly holding tight to his body, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be fucking weak now," Karma mutters bitterly, "You have a spine, use it, and not because I'm telling you to but for yourself.

As odd as it sounds, that gave Jungkook some sort of closure of his grip. He's been in here for so long that he began to lose his mind, who he was. He can't let these four walls be his enemy, but now his strength.

He has to be strong.

For himself.

_________

Jimin stands anxiously in front of the room that he stormed out of a few moments ago, feeling a little more anxious than usual.

This fight wasn't different than the other ones, but doesn't make it any less aggravating. This time Mrs. Kim told him off to talk to each other, threatening to not give them anymore cookies.

That was definitely a little nudge for Jimin.

So he hesitantly open the door, seeing Namjoon with head planted to the table and fingers digging through his now purple mullet hair. Jimin's heart sway to the stressful deep breathes that would escape his lips so he gently closed the door and strides towards him.

Nervously he placed a hand on his back, "I'm sorry."

Namjoon didn't even flinch or tense a muscle in his body. Instead he raised his head and presses his lips against his fingers with eyes closed, "I don't like fighting with you, at all."

Jimin pulled a more daring move and wrapped his arms around his waist, "Me neither," He whispers and closes his eyes, "We need to talk."

For a moment Namjoon didn't say a word but then nods slowly. Jimin lets him go and let's Namjoon stand in front of him while leaning against the table.

Now the words are like a hideous knot in his throat, unable to untangle it, but after a few deep breathes Jimin nods to himself, "I think there's a lot of tension between us and it's because of our..... Lack of communication," He says lowly, and meets Namjoon's tired eyes, "I want to know why you aren't listening to me? You know my ideas are okay, why do you doubt on it so much?"

Namjoon studies the sincere gleam in Jimin's eyes and his calm tone, letting out a heavy sigh and faces the floor, "Because I'm afraid that in the midst of all of this, I'm going to lose you again," He whispers while moving his face up, "We lost so much as it is. I want to make sure everyone comes out of this alive, Not just Taehyung and his system with Jungkook."

So this whole time, he would always fight with him because..... Because he just didn't want to......

He's scared to lose anyone else.

Jimin still remembers how he took the news of Yeosang, which wasn't very well delightful the second Jimin left the room.

For Namjoon.... Jimin is his life. Despite pushing him away many years ago, he still watched over him to make sure he's still alive and breathing.

He doesn't want to lose him.

Jimin's heart yearn to those words and steps closer to him, "I know you're scared Namjoon, I am too. But this will work, and we'll be okay. Now they need us, and we need to be there for them."

This made Namjoon slowly nod and flickers his eyes to Jimin's eyes, "You know if they escape, I can't go with you.... Right?"

Jimin knew all along this was going to happen, yet it still hurts so much.

So he places his hand over Namjoon's on the table, "Will you visit me at least?"

All Namjoon could offer was a small smile and interlace their hands together, "Of course."

The tension between their eyes slowly built up, too intense for Namjoon to linger onto it as he moves his eyes to the table with the map instead.

"So the plan-"

"Namjoon."

Jimin grabs his face and leans to him, "Shut up," And he clasps their lips together.

It's been six years.

Six years since they have kissed each other, up until now.

Jimin was only a kid, he didn't know any better, but he still feels the same way.

Even now being not as naive as before, he still felt like that young teenager crazy about the gangster.

And still is.

His heart still melts when Namjoon raised his hand to caress his cheek, deepening the kiss to feel every part of his lips. Every cell in his body rushes in a form of euphoria and joy, just like how he felt.

Maybe even better now.

Namjoon suddenly grips Jimin's thighs and sits him on the table, standing between his legs as Jimin edges closer to him, pouring every single cell of want and desperation he was for this after so many years.

"You have no idea how many fucking years I have been wanting to do this," Namjoon growls as he grips his hips tightly, "So fucking long."

Jimin grunts a moan and tears his shirt off, "Doesn't seem like it."

Namjoon chuckles drily under his breath and kisses every inch of Jimin's neck, "Want me to prove it for you-"

"Jimin! I made you soup to ease down your stress- Oh shit."

Jimin froze upon hearing Taemin's familiar voice upon the door opening. He cranes his head back, see the caramel haired male standing there, fighting a mischievous grin with teasing eyes but sucking in his lips in his mouth as he holds a bowl of warm soup.

"Well, I was never here, but soup is ready," Taemin murmurs with his smug eyes as he slowly closes the door before either Namjoon and Jimin could say anything.

Silence.

Utter silence....

Then the two burst into fits of laughter, loud laughter to ease their embarrassment away from the air. Even through that precious moment, Jimin's eyes glistened over Namjoon's bright smile.

It's so rare the times he's seen Namjoon smile, and every time it just feels like a breath of fresh air.

It's so genuine, filled with happiness, a fairy tale story with a sincere happy ending.

That's.... Namjoon's beautiful smile.

"W-Why are you staring at me like that?" Namjoon chuckles, easing it to giggles as Jimin leans to his chest and nuzzles his face to his comforting aura.

Where he feels safe, in the cocoon of his first love.

"I'm not going anywhere Joon, don't worry," He whispers under his breath and slowly looks up, meeting Namjoon's glittering eyes, "Now..... Can we work together to get this mission done?"

Namjoon stares between Jimin's eyes, caressing the side of his face with his thumb and a small smile, "Lets get your friends kitten."

And Jimin smiles widely back at him

______________
A/N:
Oof what a rollercoaster!!

Alright definitely going to finish this story up today, let's go!

I PURPLE YOU! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 13.2K 19
"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "It must've been reall...
12.5K 437 27
Taehyung whistled as he walked by the passage and noticed a certain someone. "I didn't know you could do this, Jeon." Taehyung smirked lightly as he...
246K 9.4K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
1K 55 27
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...