The Light In A Storm Raiden...

By BlackPegasus_Lilla

⚡️☣☢Me in my mid 20's living a decently quiet life. One morning finds dangerous machines running outside the... More

My Life Flashed Before My Eyes( Edited)
My Life Flashed Before My Eyes Part 2
My Life Flashed Before My Eyes Part 3
Hidden Nightmares
Hidden Nightmares Part 2
Hidden Nightmares Part 3
Hidden Nightmares Part 4
Hidden Nightmares Part 5
Hidden Nightmares Part 6
I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm Part 1
I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm Part 2
I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm Part 3
I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm Part 4
⚡I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm⚡ Part 5
⚡Thundering Trust⚡
⚡Thundering Trust Part 2⚡
⚡Thundering Trust Part 3⚡
⚡Quick Author Note⚡
⚡Thundering Trust Part 4⚡
⚡After Effect⚡
⚡After Effect Part 2⚡
⚡After Effect Part 4⚡
⚡Ignite the fire🔥
❄Christmas Special ( Blizzard)⚡
⚡Ignite the fire🔥Part 2
⚡The Echo Of Shattering Glass⚡
⚡The Echo Of Shattering Glass Part 2⚡
⚡The Echo Of Shattering Glass Part 3⚡
⚡A Place I Can Call Home?⚡
⚡A Place I Can Call Home? Part 2⚡
🌸⚡A Place I Can Call Home? Part 3⚡🌸
🌸⚡The Home Of The Lightning Cyborg⚡🌸
🌸⚡The Home Of The Lightning Cyborg Part 2⚡🌸
⚡🌸Lightning Fire Stings⚡🌸
⚡🌸Lightning Fire Stings Part 2⚡🌸
⚡Can You See The Lightning Strike⚡
⚡Can You See The Lightning Strike⚡Part 2
⚡World Marshall⚡
⚡World Marshall Part 2⚡
❗Caretaker?⚡
❗Caretaker?⚡Part 2
⚡Gift Box⚡
⚡⚡
100 Reasons Why I Hate Humidity Part 1
100 Reasons Why I Hate Humidity Part 2
The Curse Of The Forest
The Curse Of The Forest Part 2
Who Told You Where I Was?
⚡Reoccurring Danger⚡
Stop Fighting Boys
As I Stare Danger In The Eyes
⚡As I Stare Danger In The Eyes ⚡Part 2
The Long Night
⚡Lightning In The Long Night ⚡
⚡Another One??⚡
⚡Electrical TuneUp⚡
⚡Electrical TuneUp⚡ Part 2
⚡Don't You Wanna Feel Like a Rebel?⚡
⚡The Red Moon Trail/Halloween Special⚡Part 1
⚡Don't You Wanna Feel Like a Rebel?⚡Part 2
⚡The Lightning Strikes Twice That Day⚡Part 1
⚡The Lightning Strikes Twice That Day⚡Part 2
⚡Airport Madness⚡
⚡Airport Madness⚡Part 2
⚡Security Alert⚡
⚡Security Alert ⚡Part 2
Note
⚡The Brunette's House🌹
⚡My last days before the mission🌹Part 1
⚡My last days before the mission🌹Part 2
⚡My last days before the mission⚡Part 3
⚡It's Your fault⚡
⚡Mission Day⚡
⚡Mission Day⚡Part 2
⚡The Sandy Path Ahead⚡
⚡Follow My Voice☣ Part 1
⚡Follow My Voice☣ Part 2
⚡Follow My Voice☣ Part 3
⚡Raiden's Guidance ⚡
⚡Raiden's Guidance ⚡Part 2
⚡The Forest Of Whispers⚡
⚡The Forest Of Whispers⚡Part 2
⚡The Forest Of Whispers ⚡Part 3
⚡Short Circuiting 🦋(Edited)
Small Note!⚡
⚡Short Circuiting ⚡Part 2
⚡☣I Can Never Take Back This Back⚡☣Part 1
⚡I Can Never Take This Back ⚡Part 2
⚡Raiden's Emotions⚡

⚡After Effect Part 3⚡

314 10 0
By BlackPegasus_Lilla

I was riding out to meet up with Raiden and the man called Dok again. I was told my armour was finished.

Recap:

I got a call from Raiden.

"The other reason I called is that, your armour is done, if you would like to come back we can set you up with meetings." I felt my heart leap in joy. "Yes! FINALLY! YesYES." Raiden pitched his nose at my tone, wishing he could pull the phone a bit from his head, but his headset was built into his metallic body. "Haha alright alright. I'll let Dok know you are coming, and be careful."

After hanging up Raiden let out a sigh from his end. " I sure hope..war doesn't break you too much." Now all Raiden had to do was wait for me to arrive. He was nervous for once in his life. Sitting with Wolf in a room trying to keep his mind off things he read a book.

"Uughh...I feel sick." "Hm?" Wolf blinked looked at Raiden's even more pale-looking face. Raiden lifted his coffee cup up with a shaky hand trying to take a sip to kill his nerves. Why was he this worried? He was smart, strong and all that. 'This is embarrassing... Wolf don't look at me please.' He told himself.

( End Of Recap)

"Woo..this is gonna be a long trip. I wonder how my home is?" It made me think back to when I first met Raiden. It made me wonder how badly destroyed my home's area was. I lost my car too, so that was just...great.. "Ugh..stupid evil cybrogs." I sighed. I was excited to finally get to do more, and travel.

"Faster Thunder, I want to get there before dark." Agreeing to my request the cyborg horse began to run faster.

(Hours Later)

After being in the saddle for hours, I could feel the pain in my legs. I spotted the building where Raiden and Dok were in the distance. The sun was luckily still up. "Good boy.., after this you can rest." I spoke to the horse.

I finally arrived at the building. Taking a deep breath I dismounted. I patted the horse and let him go free to rest. I didn't notice Raiden who was walking out towards me. He had a small smile on his face. "Hey..!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I turned on my feet to find Raiden walking up to me. "Oh, you're outside already?" I blinked.

"I was out for a walk, and saw you." Raiden walked to give me a small hug to welcome me back, but he wasn't sure if I was okay with it. I could see it in his silvery eyes. I held my arms out lightly. He took my motion as a yes. He walked over and carefully wrapped his arm around me giving me a hug, careful of his metallic parts. He patted my back gently. I pulled back from Raiden.

"Want to get started?" He asked me, searching my eyes for any hints of hesitation." Sure but it's no rush. I just only just get back." Raiden laughed a bit." Alright, that's fine." "It's nice to see you again though Raiden." I told him honestly while walking to the main door with him. " You like that leather jacket don't you?" He spotted the black jacket he gave me on me. "It's actually really comfortable, and yes." It took him back remembering the purpose of that black trench coat. " Good, it suites you."

As soon as we entered the building, I could hear Raiden's heavy metallic footsteps. Sometimes I forgot I was talking to a man that was more than half machine. I still liked him for that, he was really interesting. What Raiden didn't know while I was out, that I sometimes had nightmares, from the day I was attacked before he found me. Other times it was him, beaten all to hell by other cyborgs, and me wanting to protect him. I hopped whatever I dreamed about wasn't going to happen. I didn't want to face a broken bleeding Raiden on a stormy day. Even though he could be repaired, it still hurt him at times, and he had feelings.

"Want to rest up and hold off onto the meeting till tomorrow?" Raiden glanced down at me. "That sounds good to me, I'm..hungry." "Haha, right I can go find some food for you."

"Wait." I grabbed his arm for a moment. "Yes?" He looked at me with a question. "Is there a place where I can sit that has windows, and comfortable seats?" "Hmm, like a cafeteria? There is one a few floors up, I can escort you if you like." "Perfect." With that, we walked over to the room he spoke of.

The sun was setting, I wondered if I could look a bit at the stars while eating. Something to put my mind at ease.

"Here we go, I think you will like this." Raiden held a hand out, taking mine gently. He led me to a glass window that had a sofa and a table facing outwards. "Wow...so pretty." The stars were out, they glittered in the open sky. Not a cloud was up above. Raiden being a gentleman he held my hand till I sat down comfortably. Then he let go. I was a bit embarrassed, I knew he meant well though. "I'll be right back." I assumed he was going to find food. I sat there looking up at the stars. Small flashes of bad images mixed with good in my mind. I gripped my hands hoping Raiden wasn't going to be hurt bad someday.

I'm not sure how much time went by, shortly after he returned. "How's this..?" I almost jumped out of my seat, at Raiden's voice. He took a step back in apology.. "It's okay Raiden, It was just quiet and sudden sound can spook me." I looked at the sandwich Raiden held. It was a tuna ( Sorry if you don't like tuna, just change it to some other kind you like) sandwich with some lettuce in it. "That will do just fine thanks." I took the food from his clawed metallic hands. He held a small pleased look on his face. "I have some tea boiling for you as well, I'll bring it out soon."

I glanced up at the stars while taking a bite out of the sandwich. "Nice aren't they?" He spoke to me in a soft voice. "Yes.., they kinda have your eye colour. Pretty." Raiden held back a flustered look and cleared his throat. "Well, you are not wrong." He replied. He went back to get the tea for us. After he came back, he took a seat on a sofa next to me and watched the stars while sipping on some tea in his own way. After I finished my food and tea I started to feel a bit sleepy. It was so peaceful up here, seeing the stars. I didn't realize that I had dozed off and was slumped back in my seat. Raiden glanced over to me, surprised to see me snoozing with the mug in my lap.

'..finally at peace again, lucky girl. Rest up all you can, at some point you may not be able to.' Raiden thought to himself. 'Ha..guess I should get you back to the room.' Raiden stood up and cleared the table. He came back and stood in front of my snoozing form. He didn't want to move me, but he couldn't just leave me here, in the morning this place will be flooded with workers and busy scientists. Taking a chance Raiden leaned forward over my form, and gently slid his arms around me, picking me up carefully without moving too much. I weighed like nothing for him, to him it was like carrying a kitten. The cyborg looked down at me with his glittering silvery eyes, that looked like the stars outside. Even if his one eye was covered and false, it would still glitter if the light hit it. 'p-please don't wake up, till I get back..' He told himself. Slowly Raiden walked back with me in his arms still snoozing without a care in the world.

Raiden let out a quiet sigh arriving at my room. Trying not to not shake me awake he slowly walked over to the bed and placed me down. After that, he slid off my shoes and socks for me so I slept more comfortably. He also took the black trench coat off me and placed it over top of the blankets. He looked back at me for a moment and was going to walk out when.

I awoke just a bit and flung my arm out to grab his. Nearly giving bim a heart attack.

"d..don't go..." I mumbled. I didn't want to be alone. He glanced back at me. I felt embarrassed to ask but if this was the last time I get to be at peace with him for a while. I didn't want to be alone. I was a bit scared.

"W.. what's wrong..?" He asked a bit concerned. "D..don't go..please.."

"I'll be next door I promise." Be replied. I pulled on his arm more. He looked at me confused.

"I..I..don't want to be alone..please..stay with me." I mumbled in a sleepy state. My eyes began to form small tears. Raiden looked at me with a soft look on his face. He felt bad. I looked sad.

"Alright...but..I'm..sorry..I'm not a ..fuzzy animal. "He meant because of his metal body. He took off his blade, and dagger setting it to the side.

"It's fine..just stay with me...even if it's just this once...please." Wolf was back with Sunny, so he couldn't be here.

Raiden walked back to my bed. Be whipped his feet off and slowly climbed onto the bed on the other side. It was pretty big. He stayed on his side, not wanting to make me uncomfortable so he was cautious about him and his metallic self. After all, he was technically still a man.

"Thanks." I said pulling the sheets up over to my nose. I was long gone out, and Raiden still lay there awake, listening to my breathing. The bed sunk in a lot more than he thought under him. If he was wearing artificial skin, even he possibly would feel more comfortable. He was afraid to bump into me when asleep, technically it would hurt if hard enough. Raiden wrapped the second sheet over his body. His sensors let him feel the soft feeling of the bed. He let out a quiet yawn. Then he tilted his head over, seeing the back of my head. He slowly reached out a hand and patted my hair. Not long after that Raiden fell asleep with his arm stretched out towards me.

- To Be Continued ⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 12 8
When death strikes, it strikes fast. I'm just nineteen when my first life ends, cut short by a shopping cart and a truck going too fast to stop. I'm...
8 0 6
Half-organic. Half-mechanical. Completely vengeful. Joaquin "Quiche" Herrera finds it hard not to conflate how he identifies, but he's long since com...
4.3K 66 9
What if there was a fifth member to B.E.R? What if they decided to live in the dimension they created to protect it from Ultralak? Read and find out...
The Shelter By Lo

Science Fiction

227 28 16
No one really knew how X's came to be. One day there weren't any, the next day half the population was wiped out. All Karma knew was that they are te...