๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ...

By TeaganMarieWeller

"๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ. ๐‡... More

Hello! (Introduction) ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 48

10.1K 236 62
By TeaganMarieWeller

⚠️Smut⚠️

I woke up with a massive headache. I groaned as I sat up against the headboard.

What happened last night?

Suddenly it all came rushing back to me. All the wine I drank, everything I had said to Cristiano. God I'm such an idiot. So much for not being suspicious.

He wasn't in the room when I woke up, that didn't surprise me. I had probably hurt him. Or stirred up his suppressed feelings. Who knows?

I slowly started to get out of bed when I notice a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water on the bedside table. I smiled a little bit, and took the bottle in my hand.

I liked his small little gestures, it showed me that he cared. At least a little. I put two aspirin in my mouth and washed them down with the water.

I showered and put on new clothes. Finally getting the smell of alcohol and shame off of me. I dried my hair, and put on some light makeup. I didn't feel like trying too much today, I still felt woozy.

I left the bedroom and made my way downstairs, and when I saw the state of the living room I gasped.

There were Christmas decorations everywhere. Long glittery strands of gold were hung from the walls to the ceiling. Little red bows with evergreen threads were above the fireplace. And in the middle of the living room, stood a tall, grand Christmas tree with hundreds of ornaments and other heirlooms.

"Wow." I whispered to myself in amazement. I thought I might be dreaming.

"Do you like it?" A voice behind me asks. I turn around to see Cristiano smiling down at me. I can't hide my excitement. I jump into his arms and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's beautiful. When did you do this? None of this was here last night." I say, as he firmly holds me off the ground and in his arms.

"I couldn't sleep. So I called some of the maids back here and bought some decorations." He answers, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"So you just randomly decided to elaborately decorate the living room huh?" I say, laughing a little.

"Not just the living room, the whole house." He says, setting me down, and taking my hand. He leads me down a bunch of different hallways and rooms, all covered with Christmas decorations. We eventually make it back to the living room.

"Cristiano, you didn't have to do all this." I say, looking up at him, and pulling him close. He reaches up and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I did it because I wanted to. I know life here is a lot different from your life in New York. I don't want you to be a stranger to this place. This is your home too." He says.

I smile, and cup his face with my hands.

"You're my home." I say. I press my lips into his, and run my hands down to his shoulders. He smiles back at me. I feel his arms wrap around my back. He picks me up off the ground and carries me up the stairs, to the bedroom.

He threw me on the bed, and went back to close the door. I quickly took off my shirt and tossed it aside. I started to undo my pants, but before I could get them off, Cristiano walked over to me, and flipped me on my stomach.

He pulled me towards him, so my body was against his. I could feel his bulge pressed against my bum. He leaned over me, grabbing the hem of my pants, and swiftly pulled them off of me. I heard him unbuckle his pants.

He leaned down so his chest was against my back, and his lips brushed against my cheek. Without warning, he slowly slid his member inside of me. I let out a sharp moan, as I adjusted to his size.

He groaned right into my ear, which edged me on even further. His hands moved from my waist, to my arms, reaching up and pinning my wrists down onto the bed. He began thrusting at a slow, rough pace. Going deep enough to make me quiver in ecstasy each time he moved inside of me.

I moaned at my own agony, and I silently begged him for more through my whimpers.

"Shhh." Cristiano whispered into my ear. He continued his slow pace, my arms twisted and struggled against his. But his grip was strong, and every time I attempted to move he'd just thrust into me even harder, making me even weaker against him.

His thrusts became rougher, yet stayed at a slow pace. My moans were loud and pleading.

It wasn't like I didn't love this. I did. And he knew it. But I needed more. I arched my back so I could feel more of him inside of me. I heard him groan, and pant in my ear, as his thrusts sped up a little.

"P-please." I whispered through one of my moans. Cristiano's hands released my wrists, but before I could even move, he grabs me by my waist and flips me over onto my back.

My eyes stared into his, as he carefully slid his member back inside of me. He slowly began thrusting into me again, I bit my lip and shut my eyes to avoid losing myself completely.

I felt his rough fingertips on my stomach, as they moved toward my chest. His thumbs circled and teased my nipples through my bra, then his hands reached behind my back and unclipped it.

I opened my eyes as he slid the bra off of my shoulders and tossed onto the ever growing pile of clothes on the floor. His hands moved back to my breasts, as he carefully examined my fully nude body. One of his thumbs moved to circle and tease my nipple, and I mewed at the sensation it sent through my body.

His thrusting suddenly became faster, and his calloused fingers ran down from my chest to my waist, causing goose bumps to rise everywhere he touched me. I could tell I was close. He seemed to hit the perfect spot every time he thrusted into me. One of my hands reached up and gripped his disheveled shirt, as if I needed something to hold onto in order to contain myself.

I felt his fingers move from my waist, to my sex. He teasingly traced his finger tips over my clit. Causing me to whimper pleadingly. I didn't have to say anything, Cristiano knew what I wanted.

He pressed his fingers into my clit, and gently rubbed it as his thrusts became stronger and stronger. I cried out, barely able to control my own body.

"Cristiano." I murmur, as I felt my body shudder, and my orgasm wash over me. He leaned down and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I could tell he was close. His moans were desperate and loud. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

"Shhh." I whisper, brushing my lips against his cheek. I was mocking him. Shushing him while I had him trapped, just like he had done to me earlier. He let out a shaky, breathy moan as he came.

He stayed on top of me for a few minutes. Eventually, I felt him go limp, and he pulled out of me. He gently kissed my neck, then rolled over onto the other side of the bed.

Cristiano sat up against the headboard, and ran his hand through his hair, letting out a sigh of satisfaction.

"So, how's that for an early Christmas present?" He asks, laughing a little. I playfully hit him on the shoulder, and get out of bed. We both quickly clean ourselves up, and put our clothes back on.

"Grab a coat." Cristiano says.

"Why?" I ask, zipping up my pants, and heading towards the closet.

"I want to get lunch in the city. There's a lot more to Italy than this house." He says, following me into the closet, and grabbing his coat. I smile at him, and grab a coat off of the rack.

About half an hour later we arrived in the city. We didn't have any guards with us, which felt strange. Sergio has driven us, and was watching us carefully though.

We went to what felt like 10 different places for lunch. I was completely stuffed, this was probably the most I'd eaten in weeks.

Cristiano held my hand the entire time, especially when we were walking around the city, looking at the sights. Aside from the people on the street, who clearly recognized him as the Don, we looked like a normal young couple in love.

On the car ride home, I realized how important today was. I was glad I had gotten to spend the day with Cristiano that didn't involve arguments, or his work. Today we were happy. But tomorrow that was all going to change.

I rested my head on his shoulder, and he pulled me close. I thought about how I would always remember this day.

Christmas Eve. The day before I murdered Cristiano's uncle.

⚠️T.W Mention of Rape and Abuse⚠️

When we got home, it was still a few hours before dinner. Cristiano had gone into his office to get some work done, I had gone upstairs to get some rest.

I opened the door to the bedroom, and practically jumped when I saw Livianna cowering in fear behind the bed post.

"Christ, Livianna! You scared me! What are you even doing in here?" I say, frustrated and startled. I begin to take off my coat. She comes out from behind the bed post, and when I see her fully I freeze.

Her clothes were torn to shreds, her face was covered with bruises. She had two black eyes. Her wrists had welts on them, her thighs had blue and purple marks all over them.

"I-I didn't kn-kn-ow where else I could h-h-hide." She says, trying not to break down in tears. I quickly rushed to comfort her.

"Diavolo, h-he r-ap..." She stuttered, as she fell weak in my arms.

"Shhh, it's alright, you don't have to say anything." I say, stroking her hair.

After she eventually calmed down, I helped her walk from Cristiano and I's bedroom, into the spare bedroom.

I took her into the bathroom, and filled up the tub. She took off her torn up clothing, and placed them in the trash bin. It's not like she would be able to wear them again.

Once she got into the bath, I took a small towel, and cleaned off all the small cuts and bruises on her body.

I could tell she was in shock, I felt like I was too. Rape was common in the Mafia. The fact Cristiano had never forced himself on me seemed like a miracle. I knew Diavolo was evil. I knew it from the moment I met him. Poor Livianna didn't deserve what had happened to her.

I helped her out of the tub, and wrapped a warm towel around her. I could tell she had a limp, and her wrist might've even been broken. This only fueled the rage I felt towards Diavolo even further. How dare he? At this point, watching him die would be the greatest gift I would receive tomorrow.

After Livianna was dry, I helped her into the bed, pulling the covers up to her shoulders, and placing a pillow under her head. She would be safe in here for tonight. Diavolo was never going to touch her again.

"Thank you, Gia." She said quietly, before falling into a deep sleep. I turned out the light, before locking the door from the inside, making sure no one could get in unless she let them.

When I went into the kitchen, Beatrice was cooking a small meal.

"Cristiano was called in by the Consigliere's about an hour ago. He said not to wait up." She says, almost remorsefully.

"Oh, that's alright." I said, feigning a tinge of sadness. To be honest, I was glad he wasn't here. I felt angry with him. Angry because he had set up Livianna with that monster, and he refused to break it off.

I suppose that's how things worked in the Mafia, women were just pawns in a mans game. But tomorrow, Livianna and I were going to change that.

"Merry Christmas Eve, Gia." Beatrice says, smiling, and setting a plate in front of me as I sat at the table in the kitchen. I smiled back at her.

"Merry Christmas Eve, Beatrice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 743 25
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ. "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค...
248K 10.1K 48
Complete โœ”๏ธ "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ค๐š?" ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ž๐ข ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ...
230K 5.5K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
248K 6.2K 52
Complete storyโœ”๏ธ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...