Erroneous [Vminkook]

Bởi Masquerade16

[Mature audience] "So let me get this straight," Jimin says, licking his strawberry plump lips that's forming... Xem Thêm

Do not ignore this, I'm being serious.
1: Escaped Madman
2: Bloody Green
3: Slither
4: Seductive Runaway⚠️
5: Karma's A Bitch⚠️
6: JM?⚠️
7: Raven⚠️❌🐍
8: Jewels
9: Glued Mask🐍❌
10: Grand Appearance 🔞
11: Gold Kitten
12: Leverage Deal⚠️🔞
13: Stealing Treasure❌‼️
14: Boom
15: Father?
16: Little Gem
17: Psychotic Spawn🐍
18: Power Siblings‼️❌🐍⚠️
19: Master and Bunny🐍
20: Refuse of Touch
21: Pandora's Box⚠️
22: Dirty Agent
23: Peering Eyes
24: Every Breath You Take‼️
25: Kissing Temptations
26: Scarred Beauty🔞
27: V Teary
28: Travel Things
29: Love Me Please🔞
30: Empty Mirror⚠️
32: Precious Kitten❌🐍⚠️
33: Sweet Lies
34: Ease Tension🔞⚠️
35: Sneaky Nights
36: I Like Red
37: Turn Around
38: Sickening Affairs 🔞
39: Traitor⚠️‼️
40: Obsessive❌🐍⚠️
41: Caught The Demon🐍
42: Voodoo Doll
43: Hide and Seek
44: Trip of The Past⚠️❌🐍4
45: Bambi?
46: Call You Taehyung🔞
47: I.N.S.A.N.I.T.Y.
48: Help Bunny
49: No Time To Die
50: Can I Trust You?
51: Don't Leave Me Again
52: Who Are You?
53: Light Me Up In Flames❌
54: Painful Betrayals🐍
55: Family Reunion❌🐍⚠️
56: Spare Tears
57: Not My Gem
58: Protect Bunny
59: Come With Me
60: Bliss
61: Lonely Without You❌
62: You're Broken
63: Torn Hearts
64: Forget Me Not
65: Misunderstood Heart⚠️❌
66: False Identity
67: Feel Bad For My Health
68: I'm Taehyung
69: Location Secured 🐍
70: Found
71: Mother Love
72: First Love
73: Reflection
74: Inner World
75: Truth Speaks
76: Closure
77: Snow Games
78: So Screwed
79: Can't Get Over You
80: Make Up Sex🔞
81: Fragile For You🔞
82: Cheers Like A Thunder
83: My Head Hurts❌🐍
84: Forceful Goodbyes
85: Blink Away?
86: Cherries and Children
87: V
88: I Don't Bite
89: All or Nothing
90: Christmas Shadow
91: Physical Rejection
92: Risen From Sleep
93: Lazy Kisses
94: Sweet Little Baby In A World Full Of Pain⚠️‼️🐍
95: Escaping Chains
96: Meeting V
96 pt. 2: Birthday Ghosts
97: Rescue Damsel🐍⚠️❌
98: Funeral Departs
99: New Journey Together
Have a Goodnight (Sope Bonus)
Bambi (Wookook Bonus)
Whoops (Seokcas/Lujin)
Dollie (Jisang)

31: Showtime Shadows

3.7K 298 141
Bởi Masquerade16

Song Recommendation:
Mystery Lover - Taemin

His feline eyes stares back at him through the mirror, taking in his heavy blood red and black mix with gold make up, perfecting a cat eye look to his daunting stare.

His lower half of his face is concealed by a gold diamond mask that hangs like curtains over his red lips.

The natural brunette hair on his hair is brushed back with a few strands falling forward, teasing his forehead from the eyes of the people.

His outfit consist of a scarlet red blazer, laced complete to demonstrate Jimin's slim silhouette and the glitter he sprinkled over his skin.

The bottom consist of a pair of silk black pants, purposely ripped off in a few areas to reveal his smooth skin.

Lastly the black pumps on his feet, that he has mastered to use but hates to wear since it hurts his feet so damn bad.

However that's not the point of today, the point is to capture a specific individual, who he has to pry the details of the meeting tomorrow with Min Yoongi. This man comes every day from what Karma has gathered from the bartender, more so threatened. He just needs the basics; what time, what for, and who else is arriving.

Anything will suit just fine, it's not like this is Jimin's first time being undercover.

"Kitten, are you ready?"

Jimin stands up straight, sending himself a seductive smirk before turning around to the door, coming face to face with Karma. The man is well dressed himself, as always, with a blood red suit and a black button up shirt with the two buttons undone. The mask on his face is the same golden one since this is his area, so he won't have to face an assassination anytime soon.

Everyone respects Karma here.

His hair is brushed back away from the mask, combed back perfectly with perhaps gel.

Jimin subtly gnaws on his bottom lip to the sight.

Well doesn't he look breathtaking.

Karma only roams his eyes briefly over Jimin, his stance still remaining calm and composed despite his next words, "Great, going to have to play body guard today as well," He mutters gruffly before walking away, leaving Jimin gawking at him - not sure if that was even a compliment or not - but follows in after the male.

The dressing room he was just in has specifically been arranged just for Jimin, Karma's orders since he somewhat is owner of this club. Since he owns this area, so the managers of this area respects him way too much. Usually that dressing room is for when they do shows.

Well Jimin is about to give a show for sure.

The more the pair walks down the dim lit hallway, the more Jimin's own self conscious began to fade, transforming himself into his own persona; Gold Kitten.

The music grew louder and louder as they make it through the navy blue curtains. Jimin's vision is instantly blinded by the mass crowd of people; dancing, drinking, stripping, fucking, snorting, injecting and dealing. The club for the heathens, for the sinners.

A perfect place for the masked emperor, the dirty agent and the seductive infamous celebrity; and Jimin was living for it.

From the corner Jungkook approaches the pair, dressed in black suit without the blazer and the white button shirt slightly a button open and the cuffs rolled up to his elbows. Jimin didn't hide his stare to the way his dressed pants hugged his small waist, a perfect waist for Karma's hands to grasp as he thrusts inside him. The mental imagine slightly twitched Jimin's dick that he had to squeeze his legs together to keep himself composed.

Especially since his hair looks wet yet in a good way, with volume and a nice form of curtains to his face.

Absolutely breathtaking, just like Karma.

The second Jungkook stands in front of Jimin, he didn't look at his body, only his face, "He's here, just arrived with Jackson Wang. Lucas is keeping them entertained."

Jimin's eyes flickered to one of the couches by side of the club, roaming his eyes to every section until he caught Lucas, Karma's personal medic, with two incredibly gorgeous men. They're clearly dressed for perfection and formality, with jewelry coating their hands and a structured face meant to be bowed down and praised too.

Oh how the small male couldn't help himself from grinning widely, flicking his jacket as began to approach them with a cocky smirk and a strut walk. However he's suddenly yanked back by the back of his hair, groaning painfully to the nails digging his skull as he's suddenly met Jungkook lethal glare.

Oh now he wants to be protective!

"Not fucking yet!" He growls before letting him go, "Go make your show first."

Jimin slaps his hand away from his hair, fixing it up before sending the two an unaffected glare before focusing his eyes back to the three males, his grin widens once again, "With pleasure, and don't you dare stop me if we end up having a threesome," He warns and moves through the crowd, shoving through the sweaty bodies without a care until he finally reaches the stage.

The two boys couldn't fight back their stressed sighs or eye rolls to this.

It didn't take long for Jimin to stroll up the stairs and take home to one of the corner poles, barely seen from the crowd. Well that's the technique for Jimin of course, he gathers the attention of the few that are around and let it grow, slowly stealing the spot at the center.

So that's exactly what he did. His sensual moves of his hips and seductive gleam in his eyes is what lured the few watches nearby instantly. Slowly the dancers on the poles moved aside, letting Jimin practically pounce from one to the other with his sensual and slow moves in perfect rhythm and fluid moves.

There's a certain rhythm to the way he expresses his body, a rhythm meant to be caught by from the audience. It's teasing yet sexy, almost inviting. The way he toys with the watchers, making eye contact with them with his hooded eyes and hidden smirk underneath the curtains that could clearly be seen in gentle teases.

Oh how blessed they were to be witnessing Gold Kitten's show. The man they've heard with lust but never seen in action, not until now.

The second Jimin reached the center pole, he completely lost himself. The sensual music, intriguing red lights, and the cheers of the crowd is exactly what Jimin feeds off of, always getting the reaction he expects.

Praises.

Exclamations of affection for his body.

Making his emotions sinking down to nothing.

Just as his empty smile widens.

However he has a job to do, a job he most definitely does not mind part taking in now.

His eyes scans the crowd until they finally found his targets. The three males were speaking amongst themselves at first until Lucas caught Jimin's line of sight. The two share an intense look as Jimin began to climb up the pole and as queue, Lucas points the two men towards Jimin.

That's more like it.

The wide smile on Jimin's face grows, letting himself completely swing around the poles, tease it with his sensuality, moving to the beat of the music as he starts to crawl to the ground to the edge of the stage. His teasing eyes catches one of the men thrashing his money around to him and he leans over, taking the money with a wide smirk and lays back to the ground before thrusting himself upright with his head dripped back, revealing the veins and tendons from underneath his skin.

Everything was moving all too well, especially when Jimin began to slowly move down the stage, the crowd making way for him with the spot light still following him like a desperate shadow. He definitely began to capture more of the crowds attention, his dancing moves being all too precise and sensual that made the men around dick's harden, even if they weren't attracted to men.

Even the women weren't able to help the wetness of their panties either.

Jimin looks up to find his target but what he saw made him freeze on the spot instead.

He completely froze.

And for once in a long time, Jimin felt something more.

A man - who's standing a few feet back from one of the lounges similar to where of his targets are - watches him, arms crossed with his tatted skin. He wears a black cap to hide most of his face and a black mask to the lower part of his features, eyes clearly settled on the promiscuous man on the dance floor.

Jimin's confidence drained down instantly, all the way down to nothing. He sees the people around him whispering, fucking with his head that they're criticizing him; laughing at him, maybe even angry that he stopped. His small hands grips his hair, scrambling back in desperate attempt to get as far away from the man as he could even if he was already far.

Memories..... So many fucked up memories.

Something pulsed inside Jimin when the man tilts his head back, eyes now more stern as he looks at Jimin, revealing more of his face.

Jimin couldn't take it anymore.

He grabs his pumps from his feet and threw them aside, bolting out of the circle and through the crowd. His legs moved quickly, pushing people away or shoving them aside as he fights his way to breathe properly.

So many things swims his mind at once, mostly memories of that man.

Can't breathe....

Why was he here!

Why is he fucking back!?!

Jimin completely lost his fucking mind.

_____________________
A/N:
Oh boy....

Any guesses to who it was? :)

Next chapter is about to be a trip down memory lane so get ready!

I PURPLE YOU! <33

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

60.8K 1.7K 25
"W-wait. S-stop" She stuttered, holding back Namjoon's finger from circulating. "Why stop now?" Namjoon acted like a disappointed man. "I n-need y...
1K 55 26
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
193 34 10
Taehyung accidentally killed his girlfriend, after that he kept killing more girls unconsciously. Behind the handsome Kpop King, Taehyung had demons...