can we kiss forever | vk✓

By EuphoriaUnnie

6th book! in the hospital, jungkook awoke with a headache and severe amnesia. his head has healed since then... More

intro (trailer)
02 | a betrayer
03 | flashback
04 | euphoria nursing home
05 | gugu like a child
06 |character introduction
07 | bruise cheeks
08 | luna
09 | i'm not a kid
10 | gugu hates dora
11 | family sorrow
12 | three months later
13 | a date with daddy!
14 | tea cup & ferris wheel
15 | roller coaster ride
16 | gugu don't cry, okay?
17 | confused hearts
18 | sleep with a broken heart
19 | emotionally hurt
20 | meeting luna
21 | a game called fate
22 | falling again
23 | our mommy's past
24 | panic triggered
25 | healing
27 | alive
28 | cold faith
29 | heart instincts
30 | painful lies
31 | precious soul
32 | epiphany
33 | i promise
34 | i'd took the bullet for you
35 | can we kiss forever?
36 | your eyes tell
37 | memory card
38 | stay alive
39 | my universe
Final Chapter (1)
Finale and Flashback
Can We Kiss Forever?

26 | deaths kiss

577 32 73
By EuphoriaUnnie

a/n: views are getting lesser but it's fine! i still 💜 you! anyways~ do you like jiminie and luna moments? or taetae and luna moments? choose one and why :'))

the most beautiful moments always seemed to accelerate and slip beyond one's grasp just when you want to hold onto them for as long as possible.

the first and second day, taehyung had a good time spend with luna and jimin.

all he can think about lately is how much he want cold weather, falling leaves, cozy sweaters, fluffy blankets, a warm cup of chocolate, and pyjama party with his best friend and the child.

however, all the good things have to come to an end...

on the third day, taehyung and jimin was in jungkook's car. they're on their way to jeons secret base to meet the surgeon and to discussed further regarding the micro chip.

jungkook was driving across the bridge when out of sudden a few military jeeps speeds past their vehicle and blocked their path, causing jungkook to jam break and the three of them jerked forward due to the sudden impact.

the jeep looked so familiar but they're having difficulty placing to recognize those men. their eyes widened when the men steps out from his jeep and removing his black shades.

fear flash through taehyung. fucking shit. "it- it's my- my father." he stuttered.

the trio then decided to gets down from the car and heaves the deepest breath they could muster. suddenly the chilly weather turns suffocating for them.

"well.. well... you think you're such a big shot for coming out here without security, huh? you know what happens to guys like you?" kim asked as he fished a pack of cigarettes from his pockets and took out one stick.

but the three kept silence, they didn't need to answer that.

"hey, you listening!? you'll fucking regret for messing with me." kim snapped irritably, they really testing his patience.

in a quick twist of the wrist, the silver barrel of the gun was visible.

before they could react, kim pulled the trigger, a deafening shot was heard. the bullet plunged into the young boy's chest earning a screamed from taehyung.

it was a satisfyingly quick death for the boy. with kim's aim, the boy collapsed in a split second. blood spilling out of the body from the wound, it was a scarring sight, especially for taehyung. he almost gagged, stomach churning.

kim smirk was full of pride, vengeance was clearly in the air. killing his own fellow members meant nothing to him. he did that just to show that he's not playing around.

"come here my lovely, son. come to papa and i'll let your two heroes go home and play barbie dolls." kim grins, too wide.

taehyung knows his father is dangerous and he doesn't trust this person anymore. should he go to his father? he's scared but what can he do right now? without thinking much taehyung bravely took a step forward.

"taehyung, don't- oooff!" jimin about to stopped taehyung, but doesn't get to finish, because another person lunges at him from the back, and a gunpoint on his neck.

taehyung in the centre of the road were caught as well, a gun had been pressed to his forehead.

jungkook were push to the ground face down, the bulky man is now sitting on his back. by the time he had the chance to fight back, he got served three punches and a good kick on his tailbone.

"you fatso fucker get off me!!" jungkook trying to push backwards but the bulky man decides to sit on his legs and now jungkook actually having a hard time breathing. he curses his damn luck for being helpless.

"boss, why don't we just kill him? if he's dead, that's one less problem for us." the bulky man asks, shouting in a whisper.

"what?! you- appa asked your men to let jungkook and jimin go! p- please!"

"aww! you call me papa? alright.. don't cry, baby~ this will all be over soon, very soon~ let them go? fine.... jiang, drop that park jimin to the sea." his tone made it clear that he was dead serious. definitely he was a ruthless, merciless man.

"d- don't drop me you bastard!" jimin glared, but the man, name jiang, just shrugged.

"i can't swim! i cannot sw- ahhhhh!" he get interrupted as jiang pushed him off and he go under the deep cold and dark water.

jimin felt coldness surrounds him and he tried to breathe underwater. when the water gathered in his lungs, he panicked and tried to reach the surface with all his power, but no matter how fast he swam, the water never seemed to end.

it felt like an ice-cold hand had closed around jimin's neck, squeezing the air out of his lungs. slowly his limbs grew tired and he stopped swimming. his eyes slowly closed and he let himself be pulled into by the water.

"noooo! jiminie!" taehyung was hysterically shouting. his body was shaking, his voice infused with pure shock and terror as tears came out his eyes even more now.

"appa i'll follow you! i- i promise to listen and be a g- good boy to you, please leave jungkook alone!" taehyung begged; a thin layer of sweat was starting to form.

he glanced over at jungkook, his heart thumping crazily when their eyes met; well, to say goodbye is to die a little...

"jungkook go and save jiminie, don't mind me. please just- just forget me! go-" he was cut off when a sharp pain hit the back of his head, knocking him to the ground. the attacker then carried his limp body and threw him carelessly in the trunk of the jeep.

kim smirked and unwillingly did what he was asked by his son. he looked back at the bulky man with a murderous glance,

"we have other important job to complete. everyone dismissed, let's leave." all the fellow members groan out loud as they scattered to their own separate jeeps and drove off.

jungkook stood up shakily and blinking almost dizzily after taking deliberate breaths.

racing out to the edge of the landing pad where the wind was the strongest, hoping it would force the air into his lungs for extra oxygen.

he felt frozen on his cheeks and he was shivering when he failed to spot jimin. the water is rising, the waves are crashing.

how long has jimin been underwater!? oh my god, jimin, where are you!? please god, a little help here. jungkook send a wishes.

suddenly he sees a shadow far down under the water. jungkook takes a deep breath and dive in, salt water in his eyes make him close his eyes quickly. pain! but he must have jimin up to the surface so he can get oxygen.

he sees jimin on the bottom of the sea and swims as fast as he could to his unconscious friend. taking a firm grip around jimin's torso and pulls him up to the surface, and begin to swim towards the shore.

jungkook screamed in frustration as he carries jimin's limp and unresponsive body and puts him down gently on the sand.

because time no longer his friend, he had to get jimin breathing again or cardiac arrest would happen next. - he started compressions, after four more breathes and still no pulse, but jungkook kept going.

not knowing how many compressions he did and knowing he would bruised jimin's chest now, possibly was breaking his ribs, but there was still nothing, no sign of life....

"don't do this to me, please, come on! you can breathe for me! for luna. s- she needs you." he felt his own heartbeat thundered in his ears. tears rushing through, for not able to save his friend once again.

jungkook's body weakening, his arms trembling as he cradles jimin's body, head on his chest. for one last time to listen to his heartbeat...

he noticed that it starts to pump faster and harder, but jimin was still not breathing on his own.

jungkook's eyes lit up by new hopes of getting back his friend. he starts mouth-to-mouth agan in hope for him to start breathing and come back to life.

suddenly, jimin's eyes opened wildly, he looks up to jungkook that looks surprised and scared. "jimin?! breathe, breathe!" jimin's face starts to turn blue.

"jimin! cough up the water!" then jimin starts shaking and his eyes blinking uncontrollable. jungkook does not hesitate a second, and takes a hold of his friend and turn him around on his stomach, so he wouldn't choke as he brought all the water up.

and finally jimin coughs up all the water and start breathing again before he was in put in the recovery position.

he let out a gasping sob, and holds himself close to jungkook and his speech slurring, "i- ca- cannot swim.. i- i'm scared.. you.. you save m- me..?"

"y- you're fine now, you're safe. and y- yes, i- i did save you, jimin." jungkook murmured, relief, as he rubbed jimin's soft cheeks.

and you don't know how elated jimin feels right now, with jungkook's soft touches. is this the meaning of deaths kiss?

jungkook is jimin's heartbeat. well, too much information, but jungkook never knew. jungkook is jimin's sunshine, but jungkook refused to shine on with his love.

it seems like jungkook won't understand, jimin genuinely love jungkook beyond human imagination.

"i- i l.. love.. y- you.. jung-" jimin sank back against jungkook's arms and finally passed out of exhaustion.

namjoon and yoongi was too worried to ask if jimin was going to be fine. they knew that there was no guarantee so they avoided from assuming.

as the two arrives the hospital upon receiving emergency calls from jungkook, they sped through the hallways and ran into jimin's room.

life felt like a dream. their eyes grew wide in terror at the sight of their lover who had different machines hooked up.

they noticed jungkook looks so distraught and they could immediately tell that something was wrong.

"joon hyung, yoongi. doctors had to place jimin into a medically induced coma because he is not allowing himself to heal but instead he's making things worse. he's stressing himself out by panicking every time he wakes up."

"so what does that mean?" yoongi asked worried.

jungkook looked at them and tried to give a reassuring smile, but when he saw that it wasn't helping, his smile faded. "all we can do is wait. his brain needs to heal and right now this is the only way that it can."

namjoon's heart regretfully broken. now he is drowning with revenge and going to do everything in his power to break the person's life who hurt his loved ones.

meanwhile yoongi walked over to jimin's bedside after he push jungkook to the side. he didn't care if jungkook stumbled over.

jungkook's body felt too heavy with exhaustion and he was too tired to particularly care.

now, just because jimin was put into deep sleep didn't mean that he couldn't talk to him. with a deep breath, yoongi started talking to his unresponsive lover,

"hey sweetheart. i don't know if you can hear me or not, but i just.. i just wanted to tell you that i love you. i have faith that you'll be fine. after all we're in this together." yoongi said as he pressed his lips to jimin's prettiest and sinful lips. it killed him not receiving a response from the pale male though—

"really? do you think he can hear you!?" namjoon was taken aback with yoongi's confession that he raises his voice unconsciously.

"what's wrong with you? you had the chance to be with him yet you didn't confessed to him, so don't find fault with what i'm doing then." yoongi admitted proudly.

the two glared at each other. namjoon's face filled with jealousy while yoongi's with confidence and superiority.

jungkook watched in confusion and when none of them said something, he broke the silence,

"guys, enough. it's completely normal since he's been underwater almost 5 minutes. they keep him sedated to allow his body the time to recover from the stress and heal without further complications.. also doctor said only one allowed to accompany him, i suggest you both go home--"

"no!" yoongi and namjoon protested at the same time. angry emotions just bubbled out of them. they both wanted to stay overnight, hell no they won't be going home and slept peacefully.

"look, i know you guys have a thing for jimin. let's put that aside first but right now can we focus? focus on—"

"focus on what!? how can you let this happen, jungkook? if you bring along security with you this wouldn't have happened, and jimin won't be lying here, on the bed! aren't you in the slightest worried for jimin?" yoongi inhaled deeply, his heart pounding.

"they cornered me! okay? i don't know i will be fucking trap in that situation. also i do care for jimin, alright? don't-- don't get too far, yoongi. i'm barely breathing right now." jungkook replied bitterly. he couldn't be sorrier than he was now.

"y'know, taehyung once asked me this. if he and jimin drown in the ocean who would i save first?" jungkook sighed before he continues,

"i didn't give him my answer. but yesterday.. yesterday jimin and taehyung was held by gunpoint but then he surrendered and yelled out for me to go and saved jimin..." jungkook expressing so much hurt with almost desperate eyes.

they both feel like they cannot breath anymore. they swear that they saw pain in jungkook's glossy eyes. realising how selfless taehyung is and again, they're guilty at charge.

"jimin is alive, and he is going to be fine. please, jimin needs us. we shouldn't be arguing like this." namjoon's voice cut through the fogginess air.

he patted yoongi's shoulder and he apologies to yoongi and jungkook for his behavior. "we're all worried sick, and i swear no one should suffer alone. me and yoongi, we are here for you, jungkook."

"yeah, i'm sorry too, joonie, jungkook. i just- fucked. jimin didn't deserve this." yoongi murmured, not taking his eyes off of jimin's.

jimin is innocent, why did this have to happen to my baby?  "jungkook, did you have any clue about that bastard location?" yoongi demanded.

devastating silence echoing in every corner of jungkook's mind. he exited out of the room and left the two men attending to jimin.

he immediately pulled up the tracking app on his phone, growling in frustration while he waited for the program to scan for signal, from the tracker in taehyung's cellphone.

but every time it failed as a popped up on his screen indicating the apps inability to locate.

with his heart in his throat, jungkook storms off to the parking area, where his motorbike located ridden by his fellow men.

ride in and out of traffic, a thousand scenarios playing out in his head. jungkook was once a leader, a fearless leader. then how did it become like this?

the last time they managed to escape but was threatened by car accident. knowing taehyung's father satanic attitude, playing with knifes and guns---

how would jungkook find taehyung? would it be worse than before? would taehyung be bloody and broken by now? would he even be breathing this time?

screeching to a stop outside the amusement park, jungkook dismounted his bike, locked his helmet on the handle and rushing for the entrance.

everything blurring around him as he focused on his destination, his heart pounding in his throat with every step.

he paid for the ticket and walked into the cabin cart and his mind was already flooding with memories of the last time he'd been in the ferris wheel with taehyung.

his heart clenched painfully as images from that scenery played through his head like a movie he'd seen far too many times.

this pain is very real. let it out. cry. wallow. be selfish. because he's not fine, he freeze himself for being so numb and he hate this feeling.

he missed watching the sunset as the day quickly abandoned after the moon was high in the sky.

looking at the moon while thinking of his baby, and praying. "taehyung, baby, the moon is pretty tonight. i wish you're here. please be safe wherever you are.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.7K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
783K 34.2K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
418K 17.8K 11
[ TAEKOOK COMPLETED MINI-SERIES ] {Taekook Love story au} (LONG CHAPTERS) Taehyung heartbroken after receiving a betrayal from his long term boyfrie...
387K 29K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...