Infinity (BNHA x (Gojo) Reade...

By AshleyLea9

Gojo Y/N who was born as a part of the powerful gojo clan inherited the sacred clan quirk along with her brot... More

Author's Note
~ Gojo Y/N ~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Please read this!
Announcement!

Chapter 3

12.1K 427 152
By AshleyLea9

3rd POV

Small droplets of water fell from the sky lightly, as clouds covered the clear blue color and the sun, resulting in gloomy weather. Y/n was standing in front of the large metal gate of UA, when the slight rain started hitting her barrier making her covered eyes move upwards, her eye color not matching with the sky as it did most of the time.

The girl's gaze moved back towards the gate, a small sigh escaping her mouth. She used her quirk to float herself up, just enough to see the UA ground and the large H-shaped building. (She needs a memory of the place that she needs to go before teleporting.) She could just walk over the wall but who knows what will happen if the security system was also built for intruders coming from the sky.

'Here I go....' Y/n thought before teleporting right in front of the building. She prayed for not some alarm to go off or the security to kick in. To her relief, nothing happened.

You maybe wondering why she couldn't enter the school less villain likely.

Well, because she forgot to bring the security pass that Nezu gave her.

A moment earlier she was there standing in the rain (which was not actually affecting her) mentally blaming herself. She could call Nezu to tell him to let her in. Or teleport back to her hotel room to get the pass, but it will surely drain her energy since it was a quite long distance. Also, she was already late.

"You are not making a very good first impression Y/n." She muttered disappointed about herself and choose the only way left to enter.

Now she was standing in front of the door of the building and realized it might also require a security pass. So she looked inside the building through the glass doors and teleported again.

Y/n admired the clean and modern architecture as she walked along the long hallways trying to find the meeting room. Soon she came across a map of the building attached to a wall. Quickly snapping a photo of it she continued walking again while analyzing it.

_____

At the same time, a man was walking towards the same H-shaped building. Even after feeling the slight rain hitting his body, he never seemed to quicken his pace. He was slender, tall, and pale-skinned with messy, shoulder-length black hair, that partially hangs in front of his face and half-opened black eyes. With stubby facial hair and seemingly permanent eye bags, he had a somewhat worn-out look. He was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt, long black pants which were tucked into black combat boots, a utility belt, and a long thin grey scarf.

He grumbled some incoherent words as he entered the building and ran one of his hands along his face while the other hand was dragging a yellow sleeping bag behind him.

'For god sake.....This is a fucking holiday.....A day that I was supposed to sleep peacefully after putting up with annoying brats and thugs for a whole week!' He thought as a tired sigh left his mouth.

'I don't get what was so important about this meeting-

'Wait....What was the meeting about again....?'

He vaguely remembered waking up abruptly from his comfortable slumber to answer a call from Nezu and hearing him say something about a meeting held today where his attendance was compulsory because it was about.....

Nope, he can't remember.

'Whatever the reason is, it better be good.'

____

Y/n was lost.

She was never good with following maps and this time wasn't a success either. She felt like she was walking inside a maze as she blindly tried to follow the paths that were shown on the map.

"Darn it!" The girl slumped against a wall after realizing she had been walking around in circles.

'I should call principal Nezu even if it's embarrassing..... I always make good first impressions, why can't I do it when I really need it?!' She started to search for the number of Nezu as a small pout came across her lips. She was about to dial it when she heard a small noise. Lifting her head, she slightly saw a man passing a hallway across her.

'A SAVIOUR!'

Y/n almost flew towards where she saw the man but came to an abrupt stop halfway, after seeing the savior clearly.

'What the fuck?? Is that a homeless man???'

She threw a confused looked at a man who was walking lazily somewhere with a slouched posture while dragging a yellow sleeping bag with him. He didn't seem to notice her, as he continued to walk stifling a few yawns.

'This is weird... Should I tell the staff about him? Well, apparently UA security system sucks. Of course, I could get inside without a pass, even a homeless man did it. This is supposed to be a safe place. Should I ask the homeless man for directions? He seems to know his way around here.' Thoughts clouded Y/n's mind. When she again looked where the homeless man was standing he was not there anymore.

'And he's gone...'

'Well, whatever. I'm calling principal Nezu.' She thought tiredly, dialing the number.

_______

In the meeting room, the UA staff was gathered waiting for a certain girl for an interview.

"She sure is late..." A man with white hair, shark teeth and a buff body also known as Vlad King spoke as he was crossing his arms and leaning onto a wall.

"So is Shouta." Another hero who was known as Present Mic said, "I bet he's all grumpy about having to come to work on his sleeping day."

Hearing this the dark blue-haired lady shivered, "He's scary when someone interrupts his sleeping day... I seriously don't want to be near him. Nezu you should be scared for your life!"

The bear/mouse figure chuckled as he sipped his tea calmly.

"Well if this was about something unnecessary I should be Nemuri, but this is really important."

"Sorry Nezu, but I don't get the purpose of this meeting... It's not necessary to interview the child personally even if she has a powerful quirk. She can just take the entrance exam like all the other students do. So, is it really necessary for me to be here too? I have people to save you know." All might joined the conversation, with an impatient expression.

"You all can stop complaining. She must be a special case if she's gonna get interviewed privately" Midnight said.

"Yes indeed and thank you Nemuri. Ms. L/N is a special case. She is not going to take the entrance or recommendation exam since she's still 13 years old. And All Might, you can consider this a rescuing mission since she is someone who needs to be saved." Nezu said seriously to the UA staff that was standing in front of him.

" My old friend American hero Vivid recently sent a letter to me telling me about this child and recommending her for UA. He said that she has a very powerful quirk and because of that, she's being hunted down by an evil organization. And she doesn't have anyone to take care of her at the time. She came from America yesterday and I went to meet her to invite her to this interview." He continued.

"Pro hero Vivid! Isn't he like 4th in the American hero chart?"

"An evil organization??!"

"What's her quirk?"

"Is she cute?"

Not to Nezu's surprise, the heroes in the room started throwing questions at him.

"Everyone please be quiet. You can ask everything you want from, her that's why this is an interview." After everyone quite down the principal spoke again.

"Another thing, I was going to let you hear about this from the child herself. But now, I think it's better that you get to know about this before that."

Everyone leaned in.

"She also has a power that is not a quirk...."

Even before they could gasp at the new confusing information Nezu's phone started to ring. He checked his phone and smiled seeing the caller id of the person they were just speaking about, popped up.

"Well, this is her!" He answered the call.

Y/n : Um...hello.

Nezu : Hello Ms.L/n. We are waiting for you here at the meeting room. Where are you?

Y/n : Sorry, I kind of got lost .... So, can you tell me the way or send someone...?

Nezu : Oh is that so? Sure, I'll send someone dear. Do you have an idea of where you are now?

Y/n : Umm... I'm not sure, but there's something like a big hall near me though.

Nezu : Ok, don't worry. I can check the security cameras to see where you exactly are.

After saying that, Nezu opened the feed of the security cameras on his computer where he found the white-haired girl standing in a hallway.

Nezu : There you are-

He stopped mid-sentence seeing Aizawa walking in the hallway which was next to where Y/n was, probably heading for the meeting room. And Nezu did not do what you would think he would do.

He didn't simply tell Aizawa to escort Y/n to the meeting room, except he smiled mischievously as an idea came to his mind.

Y/n : Is something wrong...?

Nezu : Yes Ms. L/n, something is terribly wrong! There is a villain in the building!

The other heroes in the room panicked, gathering around the computer only to see Aizawa on the screen except for the girl. They threw confused glances at Nezu but he raised his hand signaling them to be quiet.

Y/n : What? For real?

The staff couldn't understand why her voice sounded too Calm.

Nezu : Yes Ms: L/n! And he's in the hallway next to you!

Y/n : Ok ok, let me check.

Her voice lowered down to a whisper as she continued to speak.

Y/n : I have to say your school's security system sucks. There's a freaking villain inside, and I could get in without a-....nevermind. Also, there was a –

She stopped whispering as the camera feed showed her peeking through the hallway wall to see the so-called villain.

Y/n : Wait, that's the villain?? Are you sure? I kinda saw him before and thought he was a homeless man or something.... The poor guy seems like he hasn't slept in a decade...

Present Mic and Midnight tried to stifle their laughter hearing that.

Nezu : No Ms. L/n, he is a well-known dangerous villain!

Y/n : He seems pretty harmless though- Ok whatever, what do you want me to do?

Nezu : Try to capture him if you can. Think of this as a test. We'll try to get there as soon as possible!

Nezu ended the call and looked at his staff who were all sweat-dropping.

"We'll have to test her abilities at some point. Let's see what she will do in a situation like this."

"Are you sure this is a good idea Nezu? Aren't we gonna inform Aizawa about this?" Snipe asked with a worried tone.

Just then Present Mic's phone started to ring.

"Oh, this is him!" The blond hero said picking up the call.

"HIZASHI! THERE'S A VILLAIN INSIDE THE BUILDING!" Aizawa's panicked voice was heard along with some shuffling noises.

"Huh? wait-" Present Mic tried to speak but Aizawa cut him off.

"There's no time to wait! She looks like a freaking child but, she's so damn powerful!!-" A loud crashing noise was heard. Everyone who was focused on the phone call turned to look at the screen, their eyes widening at the intense fight.

"What?!-"

"I can't cancel her damn quirk! Or even hit her!" Aizawa moved behind a wall avoiding a huge blast of ice.

All might lowly whistled, "So he has no idea that she's the child we are supposed to interview....." Then he winced seeing Aizawa crashing into a wall, from the camera feed.

"W-wait there Sho, we'll c-come for back up soon as possible." Present Mic said ending the call and putting his phone on a table. He moved to where the others were standing in front of the computer screen while biting his nails shakily.

"We are so dead." Midnight sighed while hugging herself.

"I know...."

_____

Ice crystalizing sound echoed through the long hallway and a wave of ice went in the black-haired man's direction making the floors and walls freeze as Y/n stretched one of her arms out. Aizawa jumped upwards, stepping onto a wall to propel himself forward. Wrapping up his scarf on a name board he swung his way towards Y/n as he activated his quirk making his eyes glow in red and his hair float. She stretched out her hands again but, only a small amount of ice appeared.

'So I can erase her quirk but not completely? That doesn't make any sense...Maybe it's because her quirk over powers mine?'

Keeping his quirk activated, he flew down kicking her but his foot didn't seem to collide with her body. Yet she stumbled a bit backward as her stamina decreased from the kick because of her powered-down quirk.

'Is his quirk, erasing others' quirk or something? That's why I felt my power getting weaker earlier!'

"Not bad homeless man." The girl spoke as she avoided a punch, smirking slightly. She launched herself at Aizawa before kicking him which he blocked with his arm. He felt the immense pressure from her leg which he was still blocking, making him slide backward.

'Damn she is strong...' He struggled to keep his hold as the girl didn't take back her leg.

"You're not bad yourself, villain." Just when Aizawa said her pressure lowered hearing he called her the villain. Taking that as a chance Aizawa pushed her leg away jumping back.

"What? That's funny, why did you call me the villain." Y/n asked in confusion while sending an ice wave at him, which he avoided.

"Because you are a villain!" He snapped.

"Are you crazy? Did my ice make your brain freeze? You are the villain." She said back like pointing out the obvious.

Aizawa sighed and stopped attacking.

"Look kid, I don't know what game you are playing but this has gone too far. A lot of heroes are on the way here right now, and you are gonna have to surrender sooner or later."

'Damn it, where the hell are they?! How long has it been?' He panicked internally.

"Why the hell are you talking like you are a hero?" Y/n was beyond confused.

"Cuz I am a hero!" Aizawa rolled his eyes, "And mind telling me why did you break into UA?"

'Wait...He actually does sound like a hero. And I practically did break in...'

"Well, I don't know why I'm telling you this since you are supposed to be a villain. But I came here because there was an interview or something with the UA staff?" She said letting her guard slightly down as they both stopped fighting.

Aizawa slapped his hand onto his face tiredly and rubbed his dried-out eyes.

"So you are the reason for the meeting..."

"And you are a teacher....? But Nezu said-"

Then they both realized the same thing.

'This is a test.'

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.8K 24
๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ญ ๐™Ÿ๐™Ÿ๐™  โ™ก โฝแตƒแตˆสฒ.โพ แดฌโฟ โฑแตˆแต‰แตƒหกโฑแถปแต‰แตˆ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสณแต‰แตƒแต— แต’สณ โฑแตˆสธหกหกโฑแถœ แตแตƒแตโฟโฑแถ โฑแถœแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แต‡แต‰แตƒแต˜แต—สธ. โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‰ช โˆ โ‰ซ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚...
568K 20.3K 61
[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one and only Gojo Satoru! Join Gojo-chan on...
21.9K 812 12
all it takes is that one step of courage โŠน โ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Š ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, [y/n] fushiguro dreams to be part of both of her worlds. a hero just like her belov...
1.3K 28 12
(Y/n) (L/n). A girl who survived an assassination attempt when she was just five years old. 12 years later, she's a third year at Japan's most presti...