Is it love..? ✓

Av iambellissima_nishaz

"Get on your knees." he huskily said. But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that's why I... Mer

Hello my lovely readers!
Preview
Aesthetics
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The End..?

Chapter 22

767 11 5
Av iambellissima_nishaz

Nicklaus POV :

I woke up by my time, which was 6:00 in the morning. It was good to get laid last night because it’s been long since I had laid. Thanks to my secretary who was available that time. It’s not like nobody say no to me. Women’s married or not they are fall on my feet. Some whore are they.

I stood up and stretched my arms and legs. I went towards the gym which was come along with this suite.

I stretched my muscles about an hour in gym. I drank water and dropped water on my face and body. I felt hot and at that time I was sweaty reminding me to take a quick shower.

I removed my sweats along with my boxers then hopped in the shower. I placed my hands on the wall and closed my eyes as water was pounding on me.

And my thoughts have gone towards her. Isabella Taylor. My babygirl.

She is the girl who occupies my mind since my childhood. I have been watching her since then. But she was giving her full attention to my little brother. Not giving me at least one minute. And it made me so mad. I wanted her attention only on me and now too. I hate when she give her precious time to others not me.

The body she has, wanting me more and more. And after I taste her, I want more of her. I can’t get enough of her now. She is like a drug. Let me say A lethal one.

I still can’t believe she didn’t recognize me at the club. Maybe it’s because of alcohol or what, but I didn’t mind. If she was sober, then she didn’t let me come near her.

I had been waiting for her to at least touch her and I did. God. I did. Her soft lips, red, plump and full kissable. And damn she is a good kisser. Best. I still feel her soft, silk like body beneath me.

Her silky hair I wonder how it will feel when I am going to wrap it around my fingers while I fuck her hard as I am pounding her from behind.

Her boobs are big enough to fit in my hands. It’s like they are made for me only. Not for anyone. Her pink nipples begging to be touched. They are so smooth like her body. And her pussy. Christ just thinking about it, making me hard. No one. I mean no one ever going to make me hard like her. She is the one for me. No women can make me this hard without touching but she is. She has the type of magic which wants me to crave her more and more. She is feisty, sassy, always talks back, stubborn as mule but I love her that way. She makes me so crazy that I want to fuck her so raw that she is not gonna walk properly for a month at least.

When I fucked her in her ass, heaven. She was so tight, I thought I will come right then and there. And I am fucking proud of myself that I was the one who fucked her first in her ass.

I wonder how she will squeeze me when I will fuck her in her cunt. And dirty images flashing in my mind, with different positions. And at that thought, my cock twitched. Cool dude, I know you miss her. Me too buddy and we will get her. Soon.

I was giving her my full attention but what she did?

I have enough of her now. What she thinks who she is? Some god? Or some goddess? I have known her since childhood and since then I have been like crazy for her. I don’t even know why I like her. Yeah, she is hot and sexy but last night she has completely crossed her limits.

I know she has a fair share of guys in her life but last night she dared to fuck with that tattooed guy and it was not enough that she brought him with her. Should I tell her that not only a few hours ago I fucked her with my tongue and fingers and she did come like a desperate girl and not only that she let me kissed her too.

I do not think she will fall this low. I also know she talked with her so called fuck boy but I let it aside this thinking I’ll win her over him. But she has the audacity to play with me.

I was so fucking angry with her. First because she left without saying anything to anyone and second she fucking came with her fuck guy and they had showing this lovey dovey in front of me saying he is a old friend of her. Like an idiot I will believe her.

Lair. Anyone can see that they are more than friends. His hands was all over her, kissing her on her forehead like a boyfriend he was.

And man, he had a gun. I do not know she is more into gun type of guys than suit. Who knows. She is a full of secrets and now she is unwrapping it slowly her true colors.

I fucking hate her that she consumes my mind that I’d like to. This is what happens when you give your full attention to only one girl.

I can imagine now she will be acting all girly like crying and shit like that. Fucking all girls are same. All same.

But that does not mean i will leave her. No fucking way babygirl. The stunt yoi pulled for that you are going to get punished thoroughly. Wait until I get you my babygirl so later you will only think of me. Only.

I groaned and quickly took my remaining shower. I wrapped towel around my waist and walked out of bathroom.

The breakfast was already here. The service here was best that’s why I always came to stay here and with I designed this entire building how can I stay anywhere.

I ate my breakfast while checking mails. Fuck, they are so much. How my secretary do this every day is out of my mind actually. I replied one by one. And by that time it was already 10. Today is the day where my next project going to be launch. Everything was already done and today’s event going to be at 7 at the evening.

I wore my expensive suit with expensive watch and done my hair. Took my mobile and suitcase and ready to go to my company. Last night I directly went there to see if everything is ready and it was. They did a nice job.

I already messaged my employees which were came with me that we are going to the company at 10. By all means they should be ready at the time when I arrived otherwise I will definitely fire all of them now. Enough of this bullshit. I will not allow any type of disobedience and disrespect in my company. I run my company in a tight fist that’s why my company has reached all over the world in this short period of time. And I am planning to continue.

I reached to the exit of hotel seeing all my employees are ready to go. Nice. So they won’t be fired now but maybe some other day. I smirked. They said their good morning, I ignored it and went towards my car. Call me whatever you want. But something caught my attention, she was not there with any of them. So she thought I will go and tell her that everything’s fine. Fucking unbelievable. Not going to happen babygirl. If she wants to stay here all day, then so be it. I am not going to stop her from doing that. I already had important matters to handle.

I started my car and went to my company. I reached there and went directly to my office. I had so much work to do, there were already a bunch of files on my table. Perks of being a boss. I had to do it by myself.

When I was done, it was almost time to change because the event was going to be in a hall which was half an hour from here.

I changed into armani shirt and pants which was already brought by my secretary. Besides she being plastic, she was a nice fuck and do her work property that’s why I haven’t fired her. Yet should I say. What can I say, I love to fire people than to hire if they are not what I want them to be.

Everyone was present at the time I had gone towards the event. I looked at my surroundings and satisfied with the planning.

“Sir, Mr. Bell is waiting for your arrival. Do I tell them that you are here?” It was my secretary.

I looked at her up and down. Big boobs. Big ass. All a man ever wants. She looked down by the intensity of my eyes. Her cheek became red. She squirmed under my gaze. That was the effect I had on people. “No. I will talk to him later.” With that I left.

Mr. Bell is very grumpy old man who is in his fifties and very greedy. He want to be partners with me but his company is just like him. I have been avoiding him since then because once he start he can’t shut his mouth for a very long time.

Everyone was desperately waiting for my appearance. Wanted to make a deal but I was not interested in a bit. Their deals were so cheap and so low. I have standards so how can I settle for low.

I went towards stage. “Good evening everyone. Today we are going to launch new project which we were working on last months.” And I started presentation of my new project.

Some asked questions in between and I answered fluently because I knew they will ask something like this. From childhood to now, I have taken my time to learn a business world. My dad is my teacher. He taught me everything about the world. How people act, deceive, lure and everything. Business world is dirty. People play dirty.

“Thank you for coming here. Feel free to eat.” With that I went outside because my phone went off. It was dad.

“Hey dad.”

How’s the event going? I wanted to be there.”

“The event is going smoothly and you needs rest.”

Yeah, yeah. Whatever.”

I chuckled at him. He rarely rest because he hates it.

“How is Mom?”

She is good always checking upon me to sure I haven’t left the bed.”

I know he must be smiling now. Mom is taking good care of him.

“Good for you then.”

How is my little girl?” What do I tell him now?

I cleared my throat and replied, “She is good dad. Well now you need to rest otherwise mom will call me to scold why I don’t let you rest.”

Then we both laughed.

In this case you are absolutely right son. Better go then before she come. See you soon.”

“Bye dad.”

I sighed. Thank god. I dropped the topic of her. I don’t wanna talk about her anymore now. Remembering her, I didn’t see her. Where is she? If anything happened to her, my dad and her family won’t let me live another day. She is my responsibility.

Before I went inside, someone familiar came and before he hits me, I caught his hands. Not fucking chance. Not again.

“What the fuck is your problem fucker?” I growled at Vincent.

He tried to remove his hands from my hands but I caught it harder.

“How the fuck did you fuck her you asshole despite she likes me? How dare you?” Vincent growled.

Oh so that’s why he was fuming. I smirked at him. So she told him about us. Easy for me. I said mockingly, “You really wanna know how I fucked her, hmm? So shall I tell you details?”

“You motherfucker.” And came on me but I dodged it again.

“Where is she?”

“In hotel room.” I said boringly.

“If you wanna meet her then come tomorrow morning after 12.” With that I went inside.

Have I given him real details? Of course not. Why should I? Yeah, she is not my concern but that does not mean I want her to be with him. Nope. Not in my watch.

We are going tomorrow at 10 in morning. Let’s see how he is gonna meet her then. I smirked.

I went towards my secretary to ask where is she but some business colleague stopped me. And I forget about her.

I reached my room at midnight. My muscles were tense and I needed a shower badly. I removed my shirt, pants along with my boxers and took a quick shower to relax my muscles.

I wrapped towel around my waist and wore new pair of boxers then laid on bed. Tomorrow we are going back. I switched off the lights and drifted off. I will talk to her tomorrow morning first. Now I need sleep.

I did not know tomorrow will bring a chaos. A bigger one.

I woke up by my usual time and done my morning routine. I was ready to go but before I go, I have to see whether she is ready to go or not. So help me god, she will get severely punished by my belt now. I don’t care about whether she will take it or not then.

I went to het floor and knocked her door. Waiting for her to open this fucking door. I knocked again but she fucking didn’t open the door. Fucking hell. What the fuck is she doing to take that much time to open the door? I am sure she brings the worst in me. Already my patience is running thin.

I knocked again but nope. Then I clicked the handle and surprisingly it was not locked. I opened the door to see she was not there. Maybe she was in bathroom. But the room looked like no one had used it. I looked for her bag but I didn’t found one.

What the fuck?

I quickly opened the bathroom door to see no one was there too. It was like she disappeared in thin air.

Where the fuck she is?

I swear to fucking god, if she is playing with me, I’ll fucking bury my dick in every hole of her body.

“Babygirl?”

No response.

“Isabella Taylor if you fucking playing with me so help me god.”

Again no response.

I dialed her number and it went to switched off. Again I called her it went to switched off.

Fucking hell. Why the fuck her phone switched off?

I groaned under my breath. She loves to make me crazy like this. I left her room and maybe the receptionist saw her.

I went towards the receptionist and without wasting any time I asked her. “Do you see a girl with 5”1', brown eyes, black hair, petite?”

She thought for a while. “I am sorry sir but I did not recall any type of this girl. There are so many people come and go, it’s hard to remember one.”

I nodded my head. Yeah, this is one of the best hotel in here so crowd is also present. I looked around and my eyes caught fucking camera. “I have to see the CCTV footage.”

“I am sorry sir but if you want it then you have to talk to our manager.” Then she went to do her work but checking me out thinking I didn’t notice. Typical girls. I rolled my eyes.

I called their manger and more like barked at him, “I want to see your CCTV. Now.” It was already late. I didn’t even know if she is safe or in a danger.

“Yes sir. My receptionist will take you to the security room.” The manger replied without asking anything. He knew what was better for him than to defy me. He was not in a position to ask me anything.

With that I ended the call and turned my head towards the receptionist who was talking on the phone. Must be her manager.

“Yes sir.” And she ended her call and said to me. “Right this way sir.”

I followed her down the hallway and stood in front of the security door.

Without knocking I entered the room. “Show me the footage of the day before yesterday.”

They quickly typed without asking me anything. So manager already told them about my arrival. That’s what I love about this hotel. Just one order and the do it without further questions.

I looked at the screen the day we arrived here. “Move forward.”

“Stop.” There she was. With bag in her hands. The same dress when we arrived. Where the fuck she is going? And all alone in the unknown city. Is she idiot? Surely she needs at least 50 spanking for what she did. I am not going to spare her anymore.

And she did leave when we came here and here I thought she was in her room. How wrong I was! I should had at least check up on her. I didn’t know that me fucking another woman affect her that much. Is she jealous? Hope so. Happiness erupted in my stomach thinking she was indeed jealous and that’s why she left without uttering a word. So I do effect her like she effect me. Awesome. Wait until you will be with me, then I will show you how happy you made by your little jealousy babygirl.

Back to main matter.

“Play.”

The outside camera of hotel showing she was waiting for someone. Lost in her own thoughts. Eyes red. Was she crying? The fuck. What have I done? Then a car came up and she quickly rushed inside it. Then they were gone.

Who was with her? Where the fuck she went? And with whom?

Several questions were coming in my mind. If I call her parents to see she is there but what if she is not there? Dad will be angry with me and so her parents.

Last time I dropped her in the middle of road, dad was so angry with me saying he did not raise his son to behave like this. He was disappointed with me and all this is happened because Mik couldn’t keep his mouth shut. That asshole.

Where the fuck are you babygirl? Why did you leave? Because she saw me fucking another woman? Is that so? I did that because I wanted to show her that if she can fuck that tattooed guy then why the fuck am I not fuck another girl?

Is she safe? Once you will found, I’ll teach you a lesson not to act like this.

And to add salt on wound, the fucker Vincent came rushing towards me. “Where is she?”

I groaned. I didn’t want to deal with his ass right now. I have to find my babygirl. I walked without saying anything to him.

I called Mik who will tell me if she is there or not. He picked up on forth ring and mumbled. “Why are you calling me this early hour Nicklaus? Let me sleep. I already slept late last night doing your work fucker.”

“Where is Isabella?” I rolled my eyes and came straight to the point.

Where will be she other than with you. I am gonna slee…” but I cut him off. “She is not here Michael.”

And ran my hands on my face. She is giving me headache at this hour.

What do you mean she is not there? She was with you then what the fuck happened? What the fuck you did fucker? If dad will know this, he is gonna chop not only your dick but mine too.” He screamed and at this time dad will hear him if didn’t shut his mouth. Then we both were dead.

“Lower your voice fucker, dad might hear you and do you think I don’t think that? Just tell me is she there? Do you see her or her friends?” I was frustrated. She made me this frustrated.

I haven’t talked to her since you were gone. And her friends too didn’t talk to her. What the fuck you did this time?” He nearly yelled.

“If you will know something about her, call me quickly.”

With that I ended the call. I don’t have any time to say anything to him.

“Where the fuck is she?”

I signed and turned around. “I don’t fucking know.”

So he already checked hotel room.

“What do you mean you don’t know? She came with you.” Vincent said angrily.

“Listen mate, she came with me but she left the same day when we came without saying anything to anyone so I don’t know where is she.” I was sure she left because of me. But I am not going to tell him that.

He was deep in thought then said, “She shouldn’t have seen that. Fuck. I called her millions times but her phone was switched off.”

What she shouldn’t have seen that?

I furrowed my brows. Before I asked he left without uttering any word. Leave it. I already had much important matter to handle than him. Then my phone ran again.

I picked up without seeing who it was but that was a mistake because the voice said. A very calm voice might I add. “When did you see her last time?” Dad. How did he know? I am going to kill that motherfucker because of his screaming and yelling, dad heard him. We are so dead.

“Dad, I am sorr…” but he cut me off which was not a good sign.

When did you see her last time?” His voice was calm but I knew better he was angry at me.

“A day before yesterday when we arrived here.”

She was disappeared two days ago and you noticed it now?” He said through clenched teeth.

“Da…” but he cut me off again.

Did you see any suspicious activity?

“She was with some tattooed gu…” again. Dammit.

Dark hair, big man, jacket, very protective of Issie, biker look, might threatened you?” He said in all knowing tone.

How did he know everything? He know this guy? But how?

“How di…”

I know where she is. Come home direct we have a important matter to discuss and say your brother as well.”

With that he hang up.

I was in a deep shit, I already knew that. So Mik was. Fucking fantastic.

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

87.2K 2.1K 14
Nineteen-year-old Jubilee leads a double life, taking on dangerous jobs to make ends meet, all while hiding her activities from her best friend, Sam...
2.2M 51.3K 50
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you❞ she nodded. Simply just...
482K 15.4K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
779K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...