Hidden Truth || JJK || BTS (C...

By Koltikoo

Started : 24.11.2021 End : 22.01.2022 "What the actual hell?!" I shout, looking at the case paper wide-eyed... More

The Case
Copyright Claim
First Step
Tools As Presents
Jeon Jungkook : The Leader of The Seagulls Org
Betrayed?
He Knows Now
The Ball
What Is The Truth?
Meet Up
More Secrets
Yoongi's Appearance
An Unexpected Thread
An Important Announcement
Brothers
Victor Arrested
Jimin Kidnapped
Secret Revealed
Crime Reporters & Investigators
Yoongi
Amusement Park, Here We Come!
The Eagle Has No Limits
D-Night
Mission Accomplished
A Lost Case
The Big Day (1st Sequel)
Happily Ever After (Last Sequel)

Jungkook's Past

143 8 11
By Koltikoo

"Just Like Me.."

Jungkook sat straight and sighed. Then he started.

"I was only 2 years or something when I was brought in this very mansion. Taehyung hyung was 4 that time. But he took care of me...."

"....That time, we were not so brotherly, you know. He just took care of me because I was a baby. But as we grew, he became more affectionate to me, and we accepted each other as our own brother." Jungkook paused and smiled nostalgicaly.

"Well, after I became 5, hyung 7,we were forced to see terrible and horrible things. We were forced by our father."

"What kind of horrible things?" I asked.

"What not?" He replied. "Murder, torture, harassment. Everything."

I kept quite.

"And we children had to witness all of those. We used to cry and literally beg our father to stop. To stop torturing them. To stop forcing us to watch. To stop everything and let us live peacefully. But no, he didn't care about that. We were just his offsprings who would lead the company." Jungkook said and paused. His eyes were teary.

"We would live in fear and stress. We would live in guilt.... guilt of not being able to save or help the victims in any way..."

"...so one day, I came up with an idea that we would sneak out at night with a first aid kit and try to heal the ones locked up in the cellars. Hyung agreed with it right away. So we did so. And believe me, our guilt was fading away bit by bit..."

"...But soon, we both were caught and exposed. Taehyung hyung took all the fault on himself and then.. then-" he shook rigidly. It was evident that he was trying hard not to cry.

"Then he was locked up and tortured. He was beaten up badly and not given food for many days. Sometimes that lasted till weeks. He became weak and had many of his bones broken. I would stand outside the locked door and hear his screams of pain and sob hard...."

".....I would feel so guilty all the time. I was allowed to visit hyung after father was done with him. That too, only on lucky days. I would run to him and hug him. He would try to hug me back, but he was too weak and broken for that. He would just smile at me and ask me how I've been doing, and that would make me cry even more."

Jungkook blinked a couple of times. I fell from the sky.

Taehyung has gone through so much?

"This torture lasted for two months. Mind you, Taehyung hyung was only 7 back then. So, a 7 year old had to go through all this. Anyway, he was released after two months which seemed like an eternity for me, and he came out all broken and weak...."

"....His bones were treated and were put back to their respective places, but he still used to look extremely fragile. He needed a lot of time to speak one sentence. Yet, he was never angry or rude to me. He was always my shelter..."

"....3 years later, when hyung became 10, it was time for him to participate."

"But, he is too young for those shit in that age!" I said, looking at Jungkook in disbelief.

"I know. But that's who my father was. He was a bastard." Jungkook said, now anger raging in his eyes.

Now I know why he has bipolar issues, and why he self harms.

"He was told to torture first. I won't tell you what type of torture, you'll have nightmares."

I actually was used to seeing tortured bodies, and even I was tortured too before. But I didn't force him to tell. Maybe he himself doesn't want to tell it.

"But Taehyung hyung being who he was, disagreed. My father gave him 2 days time and made him watch instead."

" One day passed. Tension built up in the both of us. The second day at 8:00 pm at night, Taehyung hyung said that he wanted to escape, and told me to come with him. But I was worried and told him that father will be angry as hell knowing we both have escaped, and when he's angry, he's worse than a Satan."

"So you both stayed?" I asked.

"Nope. I stayed, Taehyung hyung escaped." Jungkook replied. "He was literally begging me, he pleaded to me, but I was determined to only let him escape. So he did escape alone, in the midnight with a huge risk." Jungkook said.

Then he stood up and walked to the table. He poured himself a glass of water and slowly drank it. Then he again came back and sat in front of me.

I was sitting on my bed now, forgetting about my fever.

"Now listen carefully." Jungkook said.

"I was locked up and threatened to tell where hyung was, or when he escaped. But I didn't leak out any information. So I was starved, and yup, beaten up too. See this scar?"

He rolled up his sleeve of his right arm and I saw a long, black scar with a tinge of red in it. I nodded.

"Guess what made this scar?"

"Hot iron rod." I said without hesitation. "Hot iron rod must have been contacted through your hand and was kept for a long time, which made that permanent scar."

"Correct." He said. "Not only here, but if you take off my shirt-"

"Then I'll be able to see the same scar in your abdomen right across your well built abs. Am I right?" I said.

"How did you-"

"I treated that wound in your stomach that day, remember?" I said. "So I saw it."

"Oh." He nodded, realizing. "So as you can already figure out, I was beaten with hot iron rod. I screamed till my voice went hoarse, but who cares? And only iron rods? No. Much more."

Suddenly he leaned closer to me and our faces were inches apart.

"Why did you have a horrible scar across your right arm and middle abdomen? They looked very old." He asked in whispers. I widened my eyes.

When-

Oh wait, he treated me so yeah.

Should I tell him the truth?

I don't know.

"Were you tortured too?" He asked, his eyes getting soft. I nodded feebly.

"Can you share me your story, Susan?" Jungkook asked. I mentally sighed.

I can't Jungkook.

I can't.

Because if I do, then I'll be a threat to you. I already am.

"Maybe." I said. Jungkook leaned back.

"Continuing. So, no matter what, I did not let them know anything. But one day, when I was sitting dazed on the floor in a mess, I saw hyung getting dragged in by his hair. I was shocked and wanted to speak, but I was too weak and broken for that. All I could do was stare at him while tears trickled down my eyes..."

"....I thought he was going to be tortured again. Beaten up. But no, I was wrong. They were going to torture him, but in an emotional way." Jungkook said.

"I remember that hyung freed himself from their grip and ran towards me. He shook me vigorously and kept on shouting my name. He was right beside me but his voice sounded so far away. I could just blink and move my eyeballs."

I was crying at this point. Silent tears were trickling down my eyes and Jungkook bit his lips occasionally.

Flashback (for better understanding)

"Jungkook! Look at me!" Taehyung hyung shouted.

I just moved my eyeballs towards his direction. I was too weak to even part my lips.

"Jungkook! No! No no no! Speak Jungkook!" Hyung's shouts echoed the room. I could hear my father's satanic laugh.

All of their voices seemed so far away..

I tried to smile. But failed.

I tried to raise my hand and carress him. But failed.

"What did they do to you Kook???" Taehyung hyung now cupped my face, looking at my bruised body.

Now my body was just relying on his support. I thought I was about to die.

I wasn't given food for weeks. I was beaten and suffocated. I was choked and harrased.

I was....

I was tortured to it's worst.

No death, not now... I thought

Don't take me in your clutches now... Taehyung hyung needs me.. I need him...

Take me whenever you want... but not now...

I was once afraid to die.

But now, I'm standing in front of death, but still not afraid.

Interesting, right?

Hyung was crying now. He was breaking down.

I can't see him like this.

Jungkook, try.. try harder.

I force myself to talk.

"H-hyung...."

I could only whisper.

Better than nothing.

"Yes Jungkook! I'm here! Y-your hyung is here!" Taehyung hyung said, holding my face with shaky hands.

I tried to smile. But it came out as a grimace.

"I... I'm..." I try to speak.

"Y-yes?" Taehyung hyung asked, his voice shaking.

"I'm s-sorry.... I c-couldn't h-help..."

I complete the sentence in my mind

-you...

Taehyung hyung shook his head vigorously.

"No kookie. I'm fine. It's okay." He said. Then he again broke down.

In between sobs, he said "What did they do to you...? Why are you not smiling..? W-why are y-you-"

His words were cutt off by his sobs.

I knew that he knew what happened. He just didn't want to believe it.

Silent tears trickled down my face.

I forced my hand to travel to hyung's face and wipe a tear of him.

Then my hand fell down.

It just made him cry more.

Then suddenly, I saw him being pulled away by his hand. Then his hands were tied.

"Don't....hurt....him" I whispered.

He was not hurt.

Father marched towards me. I lifted my eyes and looked at him.

I couldn't lift my head.

He suddenly bent down and slapped me hard.

I heard hyung shout out "No!"

I just sat dazed. Every part of me was broken.

"Hate it, don't you, Taehyung ?" Father asked hyung.

"Leave him! Take me!" Hyung screamed.

I tried to say something.... but failed.

"You're no fun." Father said. "I'm done with you. But your little brother is so satisfying to torture."

"No!" Hyung shouted. Father chuckled.

Then he pulled me up and threw my body in front of hyung.

Hyung tried to hold me but his hands were restrained and tied up.

Then I was choked by two strong hands. They were father's.

I hated to say 'my' father. I never deserved a father like him, nor did hyung.

It was getting difficult for me to breathe. I weakly tried to free myself, but I was too weak.

I heard continuous screams of Taehyung hyung.

But they were coming from somewhere really far.

My eyes rolled up. My movements were slowing.

I felt the strong grip loosen.

Then I heard a voice say "I won't kill you. I wanna have more fun."

Then I felt someone stumble on me and shake me vigorously.

"JUNGKOOK!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

is all I heard before i blacked out.

End of Flashback

"This continued for many days. Taehyung hyung was never touched, but I was tortured in front of him. He would be tied and forced to see me. And that would be enough torture for the both of us." Jungkook said.

"Taehyung hyung was again asked, and he nearly agreed, but I had to stop him. He scolded me to keep quite, but I threatened him. He just couldn't do something he didn't want to do...."

"....So tortures became worse for me."

Now Jungkook stopped. Then he inched towards me and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"You know what made me a murderer?" He asked softly.

"Your situations." I replied.

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"One day, I just couldn't take it anymore. Father turned his back to me to pick up the electric thingy. I took the advantage and gathered all my strength to get to my feet. Then I picked up the gun which was lying infront of me and fired."

"I killed dad, Susan." Jungkook said. "Not only him, but two more men who were trying to attack me. I'm proud I did so. I untied hyung and he quickly slapped me."

"What?" I asked. "Slapped?"

"Yeah." He said. "He asked me 'why did you be a murderer, Kook?'. But that was my only option. He told that because he cared about me. We then hugged each other and he whispered in my ear, 'I'm proud of you.' " Jungkook said, smiling.

"Why did you take over?" I asked him.

"More people came in with guns. I let go of my brother and told them that from that day onwards, I'm their leader. Hyung looked broken and helpless. But he just hugged me and cried. That's how i took over." Jungkook replied.

"This is my past, Susan." He said, sitting on my bed beside me.

My face was a crying mess at that point. Jungkook looked at me and said, "Do y-you.... hate me... cause I'm a murderer..?"

I looked at his face in disbelief.

Then I quickly hugged him. I felt Jungkook tense up. But then he slowly hugged me back.

"I can never hate you or Taehyung, Jungkook." I said. "You two are one of a kind."

We sat like that for a few minutes. Then my phone rang and I parted from him to pick up the phone.

The caller ID showed Taehyung.

"Your hyung's calling." I said, and picked up the phone.

"Hello Tae! How you doing?"

"Fine. You?"

"I'm fine too." I said.

"Just called to check on ya." He said. "Is Kook there with you?"

I nodded. Then I realized that he is not here in person, so I responded with a "yes."

"Is he behaving nicely?" Taehyung asked. I chuckled as Jungkook grimaced.

"Yes, he is, Taemom." I said.

"What?"

"Taemom. Any problem?" I said, as Jungkook giggled a bit and Taehyung sighed over the phone.

"No, actually." He said. "Hey I'm hungry. I'll eat so I'm now disconnecting the phone." He said.

"Okay, bye bye." I said. Then I cut the call.

Time Skip : After 4 days

My fever has decreased and I'm well now.

Jungkook took good, actually great care of me and I've recovered nicely.

But the only thought that is stuck in my head now, is about Jungkook's past.

I can't even imagine how hard it was.

To be honest, no one deserves a life or a 'dad' like that. At least not Taehyung and Jungkook.

After listening to their pasts, my respect for both of them has doubled.

Especially for Jungkook.

He is doing something he doesn't want to do just so that his hyung is safe, and doesn't have to do all this.

He is sacrificing himself.

So that's where how all those self harm comes from.

Seriously, I would have died if I was in his situation.

Or Taehyung's.

I gotta tell it to my team members, as well as MinKim, proving that Jungkook is NOT what people think he is.

And I gotta do it today.

I'll inform them.

But first I'll ask Jungkook. He may have busy schedules.

"Jungkook?" I ask from outside his office room, where he might be doing his work.

"Susan? Come in." Came the reply. I came in.

"Hey, how ya doing?" I asked him.

"Never better." He replied. "You?"

"Same." I said, giving him a big smile.
"Hey Jungkook-"

"Kook." He said. "Call me Kook."

I smiled. "Okay. Kook, can I ask you something?"

"Why not?"

"Can I meet my friends?" I asked. "I know it's soon, but it's urgent."

Damn. Why did I say urgent???

"Oh? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

Okay. Calm down.

"Well, one of my friends' getting married. So I'm going to attend his engagement." I lied. "It will be quick. If you allow me."

"Oh wow! That's such a great news!" He said, grinning. "Of course you'll go! We don't get married everyday."

I smiled. That sounded kinda cute.

"When?" He asked.

"Uh, what about one hour from now?"

"Sure." He said. "And don't forget to congratulate him and the bride in behalf of me."

"I won't." I said.

Then I came back to my room.

I texted them and informed them about the time. They all agreed right away.

Time Skip : One hour later

I'm at our meeting place in the café.

Jungkook told he's gonna get some fresh air.

And the guys are coming one by one.

After greetings, I hopped to the topic and told them about Jungkook's past in a very detailed manner.

They all listened quietly. And at the end, everyone was silent, and sad.

Hoseok was crying hysterically. Glad I brought some tissues.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin were sighing deeply every five seconds, and Jimin was blinking his eyes so much, I thought he would fly with those long eyelashes of his if he would blink faster.

"No! Why did he suffer so much.." Hoseok kept crying untill each and every person's eyes were on us.

"Hoseok sweetie calm down. This is public." I said, trying to calm him down.

"That's unfair! He must have been in deep despair!..." Hoseok kept on wailing and crying.

Namjoon had to clamp his handkerchief on Hoseok's mouth to shut him down, while I was patting his back.

"Ain't any show going on in here." Yoongi said to the people who were looking at us with interest. They scoffed and and looked away.

"Yeah so, what do you guys think now?" I asked.

"If he ain't a good guy, I'm gonna yeet myself out of this world." Hoseok said, blowing his nose in one of the tissues really hard.

"I agree, except that I love myself a bit too much to yeet myself out of the world." Jimin added.

"But wait, remember about the document which has their crime record, which you told us about?" Namjoon said.

Everyone became quite.

"Hmm. Never thought of it before." Seokjin said.

"I.... I'll try to ask him." I said. "In one way or the other."

"And yeah, you gotta do two more things Susan." Yoongi said. "First, find out about his connection with Eagle ; second, try to know who his brother is. We need to find him and confront him to know if every information is true."

Yes. I haven't told them that the brother is Taehyung. They just know he's unknown.

"O-okay.." I said. "Now I gotta go, it's been over 40 minutes."

"Okay bye." Hoseok said. "And yeah, I want to meet this Jungkook guy. Not now, but yeah."

"Why?" Jimin asked him.

"Just want to talk about life with him." Hoseok said sincerely. We all laughed at his cute words.
------
"So, was it fun?" Jungkook asked, while he was driving us back.

"It was." I said. "We all were so happy."

"Gatherings are always fun." Jungkook said. "I wish I could have led a normal life too."

A shadow of sadness crossed his face. I felt my heart break.

"Don't worry Kook," I said. "I'll try to fulfill your wish."

"How though?" He asked, smiling small.

I smiled and looked at him in the eyes.

"Time will tell."

《To be continued》

Hello my purple balloons!

Another update! Let's see how Susan helps Jungkook.

.....or can she help him?

What do you think?

And another thing, I have decided that I'll be giving this book a good AND a bad ending.

One to make you smile, and one to make you cry.

Lol sorry, but seriously, some people like different endings. That's why.

Now let's see what happens to The Crime Reporters, Private Investigators, The Eagle,

And the so called 'criminals'.

[And all this violent scenes here are a result of my trauma. Idk why I said this 🙂]

Have a good day/night/evening/afternoon!

Love ya'll! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 11.6K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
10.8M 435K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
63.6K 2.4K 28
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
45.3K 1.6K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...