CLAIR ▹ stephen strange ❪engl...

Door deepbatched

━━━⋆ ꙳ ✩ ☀️⋆ CLAIR ↳ ❪ dishonor multiverse saga vol. 13 ❫ C | Where the senses of the Sorcere... Meer

act i; neptune
prologue; part i
part i: one
part i: two
part i: three
part i: four
part i: five
part i: six
part i: seven
part i: eight
part i: nine

── clair

732 31 38
Door deepbatched

┌──────────────────┐
CLAIR
a doctor strange's fanfiction
└──────────────────┘

CLAIR! a french form for clear, described as something
bright, luminous, untroubled, serene and pure. clear means
clean and uncluttered, without distractions or confusion,
something that is clear is easy to understand, see, or hear.

━━━━━━ ✧ * ̣̩⋆̩☽ ⋆━━━━━━

SUMMARY!

CLAIRE SHERIDAN HAD TRAINED TO BECOME THE SORCERESS SUPREME, living without memory or a purpose, with the only hope of correctly fulfilling her duty as a guardian of reality. The Ancient One had relied on her innate gifts capable of overcoming human senses: clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience and claircognizance, guiding her on the path of generosity, becoming one of the sorcerer's apprentices with the greatest potential, being a master of the mystic arts of the Sun and the stars, skilled in the spell of white magic enchantments and still learning in the arts of divination. The prodigy woman's duty is exalted and understood until her visions show her that it is not her who must take the route of sacred duty, but is only a means to guide the true bearer of the title in his divine feat as she is the one who must remain at his side to safeguard the sacred timeline.

STEPHEN STRANGE HAD LEARNED THE WORST WAY that his ambition to be a successful and world famous neurosurgeon had diverted him from his true purpose as a life saver, revealing on him an arrogant mask as he was detached to the virtues he proclaimed, to know his destiny and becoming the Sorcerer Supreme would allow him to continue his duty as an unknown factor, in anonymity. Claire would teach him that abandoning the worldly belief of recognition could lead him to self-realization but only if he was willing to learn the mystic arts to unite and defend the correct flow of known reality, giving their lives in an oath to the time stone. When Kaecillius decides to conjure the dark magic that condemns the world to perish before Dormammu, both must choose whether to be dominated by the path of darkness or to be enlightened by the path of goodness, facing their ultimate destinies.

Or

Where the existence of Stephen Strange depends on the existence of Claire Sheridan within the multiverse.

Or

Where Stephen has a secret crush for Claire, but his ego will never allow him to show it. 

꙳ ༝・∵⋆ ☁️ ꙳

⋆ ꙳ ✩ ☀️⋆

⋆ ꙳ ✨ ꙳ ∵⋆꙳

┌──────┐
cast!
└──────┘

the BEARER OF LIGHT!
claire sheridan portrayed by deepika padukone

also known as the successor of the current Sorcerer Supreme, her abilities are capable of destabilizing all human perceptions, a skilled sorcery master, a daughter of the sun, in case you're exposed to her shine, RUN!

the SORCERER SUPREME!
stephen strange portrayed by benedict cumberbatch

also known as the successor of the current Sorcerer Supreme, his abilities as a master of the mystic arts are comparable to the ones of the Bearer of Light, in case you're exposed to danger call your DOCTOR!

+ DOCTOR STRANGE'S CAST
+ CLAIR'S CAST
narendra portrayed by christian bale
amaela portrayed by priyanka chopra jonas

presenting
DISHONOR MULTIVERSE SAGA!
CLAIR is a singular fragment, a small piece in a great universe full of wonders ready to be discovered, as a part of a whole, my task is to show them all.

PHASE ONE!THE FALLEN

VOL I. ❛  BLACK MAGIC ❜ steve rogers / -Httpxelysian
VOL. IIS.M.F ❜ tony stark / stqrkvoid
VOL III.MERCY ❜ thor odinson / shadxwdarling
VOL IV.KARMA ❜ natasha romanoff / stqrkvoid

PHASE TWO! |  THE DISGRACED

VOL V. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS ❜ bruce banner / -mxrvelsxde
VOL VI.AFTERGLOW ❜ sam wilson / redwinterton
VOL VII. ❛ TIME TO BE HEROES ❜ bucky barnes / toxicnpink
VOL VIII.SACRIFICE ❜ pietro maximoff / mrlynprltq

PHASE THREE! |  THE CURSED

VOL IX.BRAVEcharles xavier / mrlynprltq
VOL X.POWERFULL GODDESS ❜ gamora / -wxtchbrina
VOL XI.CHERRY BOMB ❜ peter parker / -wxtchbrina
VOL XII.CLAIR ❜ stephen strange / me.

PHASE FOUR! |  THE MISCHIEF

VOL XIII. DREAM WITH YOU wanda maximoff / mrlynprltq
VOL XIII.START AGAIN ❜ peter parker / shadxwdarling
VOL XV.DARK WOUNDShelmut zemo / VirBlackwood
VOL XVI.PERFECT ILLUSION ❜ mysterio / redwinterton

(only available in spanish,
if you want any to get translated
to the lenguage of your preference,
you're free to contact the writter
and ask for a translation.)

DISCLAIMER!
as you already know, doctor strange and any related characters are a property of marvel comics,  as well as for the cinematography are a property of disney and marvel studios, the only character i do have the copyright of is my own, claire sheridan aka the bearer of light so i think is redundant to say that is forbidden any form of plagiarism as for her character development, her dialogues, her storyline and everything concerning to the world that i write around her.

i want to note as well that any plagiarism to the graphics and aesthetics shown in this fanfictions are forbidden too, and if you are still tempted to do it even after reading this, i politely invite you to leave and create your own stuff, because if i ever find any sign of plagiarism you're going to pray to god in spanish (personally, i recommend duolingo<3). friendly reminder that this is a fanfiction, non of this is real, non of the opinions expressed by the characters are explicitly my own.

WARNING!
english is not my first lenguage, but i'm taking the risk to test the waters and see how far this goes by translating on my own, so if this translation has any grammar mistakes, some sentences are not that clear, or there's aspects you noticed are not that properly translated, i want to deeply apologize for it and if you wish to bring it under discussion i will kindly hear your concerns or accept advices, i keep learning and is my wish to get better with it.

okay, i don't mean you to know about the stuff that i write because honestly this is the first time someone who doesn't speak my lenguage asks for a translation, but i do treat a very wide variety of topics that will not be fun for a minor (always with love and respect) so this next paragraph it's actually to get the facts straight and putting on the details: 

my responsibility as an author and adult is to warn you that this fanfiction will contain topics as violent scenes, cursing, sexual tension (never explicit content), mental health issues such as anxiety, phobias, depression, loss and reencounter of the meaning of life, morality, among others.

if as a reader you consider that these issues are too sensitive for you, i recommend you not to continue reading, with this implicit if you wish to continue reading is at your own risk.

STORY DETAILS!
the relationship between the love interest and the oc of this fanfiction begins as something platonic that in the course of the plot can vary, the dynamics of the main couple can change. i do not claim that every person who reads my stories is familiar with my writing style, as it has changed a lot over the years (and will probably be the first time you read something of my own), however, i want to clarify this point because it seems important to me that you know the structure of this story, and don't get anxious of how slow this goes. the romantic relationships that i create in my stories develop slowly, with opportunities for the characters to get to know each other, understand each other, create affective bonds and have their union become organically.

CREDITS!
i want to give credits to babymagik on deviantart because it's the owner of the templates used for the character graphics, i only modify them, if there is any other graphic that it is not made by me i will put their credits in this specific secction for everyone to see.

DEDICATION!
furthermore, i really wish you enjoy it, clair first started in june of this recent year and i'm very proud of how far this is getting, it's been a crazy year actually, so as a last christmas gift i want to dedicate this to the person who asked for this translation, i won't tag you because i don't know if you'll be comfortable with it but i do want you to know that if you're reading it, this is made specially for you, i also want to thank stqrkvoidredwintertonmonsolartadorejoplin and -wxtchbrina for the support when they knew about this new proyect, and lastly but most important to my spanish speaker readers they are my muses, my dearest and the first ones that supported me at creating clair.

i hope you enjoy and merry christmas! <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

349K 7.6K 42
Just some Doctor Strange imagines (+ Benedict Cumberbatch). Requests are closed, sorry! I won't do smut, but I may curse sometimes! Hope you like the...
403K 13.1K 28
• ° . * : .⋆ 𝓖𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝚅𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻 ᵎ ❛❛ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅 ❜❜ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆...
56.1K 2.1K 35
AS THEY WERE || © sunfliers Started: 7/28/19 Published: 4/14/20 Completed: 7/29/21 A "Earth 942" Book Stephen Strange x Original Character Cover By:...
383K 17.4K 35
[CONTAINS SMUT] ‼️18+‼️ ~~~ Scars are permanent. So are first impressions. Due to the attitude and comments Stephen Strange has made towards Y/n ther...