Strike Back, Proud Goddess ||...

By ForAMillennium_

Min Lisa, a girl growing up in a poor countryside family, finds that she's actually the daughter of a wealthy... More

𝑰
𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿 😭
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 ❀
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑳
𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳
𝑳𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑽
𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿π‘ͺ
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿
π‘ͺ
π‘ͺ𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝑰𝑿 (𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)

𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰

856 23 6
By ForAMillennium_

Yeri looked blankly at Hyuunsuk. It had been quite a while before she said in disbelief, "But Grandpa, that woman walked her school's red carpet in Lali's dress that must have been gifted to Jungkook by Lali. How could Jungkook..."

Although there wasn't any media in that art performance, it was widely known on the Microblogs that Min Lisa, in that red dress, stunned everyone with her beauty that night and many people admired her as the most beautiful red carpet belle. Yeri had seen those photos and recognized that the red dress was designed by Lalisa. Although she couldn't remember it clearly, she was sure she had seen that dress in Lalisa's design album! If that dress wasn't made by Lalisa, it must be made by Jungkook according to Lalisa's design drawings!

But that country bumpkin was in that dress!

"That's enough." Hyunsuk looked at Yeri and frowned. "Now that Lali has given it to Jeon Jungkook, it's his now. He can give it to anyone. I don't want to hear anyone mention it anymore, including Lalisa!"

Yeri looked at Hyunsuk in astonishment. It had been quite a while before she successfully suppressed her emotions and looked at Hyunsuk with a smile. "I was too worried about Lali, so I lost control. Sorry, Grandpa, I was not acting like myself."

Hyunsuk looked at Yeri who was sincerely apologizing to him and smiled as he said, "Okay, go back, or if you still want to talk to the girl who took Lali's dress, you can wait for her here. I'll leave first."

With that, he closed the car door without looking back. Yeri thought of her purpose, and hurriedly knocked on the window. Hyunsuk rolled down the window and looked at her. Yeri gave a sweet smile, and said a bit shyly, "Grandpa, my father asked me to ask you when your investment capital will be transferred to our company's account?"

A cold gleam flashed through Hyunsuk's eyes so quickly that Yeri didn't notice it. He smiled kindly. "Hasn't the money been transferred yet? I'll call the finance department to urge them to work out the contract asap, then I'll send someone to the Qin's Group to sign the contract, and then the money will be transferred to your company's account. Don't worry."

As soon as he said this, he closed the window. Butler Tang started the car and couldn't help pounding the steering wheel, cursing angrily, "Those bastards! How dare they track and monitor you?!"

Hyunsuk sneered and looked from the rear-view mirror at Yeri who was waving her hand and saying goodbye to him, and said indifferently, "I'm afraid they're not just monitoring me. Fire all the servants after we get home. How about the matters I asked the finance department to do?"

"You can rest assured, Master. They told me they were almost done." Butler Tang smiled when he mentioned this. "The Qin's Group is doomed this time. They will disappear in at most two months."

Hyunsuk grunted. "Don't let them find a single trace of this, in case they use it to turn the tables."

"Don't worry, Master. They will never be able to turn the tables against us." Butler Tang smiled as he glanced out of the rear-view mirror. The car cornered and left the school. "This Miss Qin is really shameless. How can she lie to you like that?"

"Tang Zhong." Hyunsuk took a look at Butler Tang and said, "Remember, a liar will always lie. Never believe a single word she says."

Butler Tang nodded, looked at Hyunsuk and asked in surprise, "Why were you so kind to that Miss Min Lisa..."

Hyunsuk looked at Tang Zhong again and raised his eyebrows. "That girl is innocent. She didn't know Lali had died, nor did she know what kind of a person Jeon Jungkook was. She only knew Jeon Jungkook respected me as much as his own grandfather, so she treated me as kindly as if I was her grandfather. I'm so much older than her. How can I bully a kid? People will laugh at me if I do that."

"But you were so angry at that dress thing..." Butler Tang looked at Hyunsuk ponderingly.

Hyunsuk sighed, raised his hand to stop Butler Tang from continuing, and sighed, "Forget it. Lali has gone and I don't hate this girl. Let it be. By the way, investigate the daily chemical company of the Min's Group and submit to me an investment proposal."

Butler Tang looked at Hyunsuk in surprise and the latter said, "Book a restaurant. I'll have dinner with that girl this evening."

Butler Tang was even more surprised. Did Master come to give that girl a hard time or back her up?

On this side, although Yeri was not satisfied with Hyunsuk's attitude towards Min Lisa, she was happy that Hyunsuk finally confirmed that he would invest in the Qin's Group. After seeing Hyunsuk's car speed off, she hurriedly took out her cell phone and called her father. "I've fixed it." With that, she lowered her eyes to look at her right hand. Even the long sleeves couldn't cover the plaster cast on it.

Yeri gnashed her teeth when she saw her right hand. Damn you, Min Taehyung! I'll avenge myself one day!

Yeri's father laughed out loud on the line when he heard this. He said, "By the way, I've found two more design drawings for you, and I've sent them to your email box. You can use them for Paris Fashion Week."

Yeri was glad to hear this news. She smiled and hung up the phone before getting in the car and turning on her laptop. After checking the works in her inbox, she sent them to Vivian in satisfaction, and typed, "These are my previous works I have just found. If you think they're okay, please make the dresses based off of them. By the way, I'd like to ask for a day off."

Lalisa didn't expect that she would finish the exam by the afternoon. She looked at Haruto who was also taking the exam. The corner of her mouth twitched and she asked casually, "What do you think of the exam?"

Haruto smiled at Lalisa. "If you think it's easy, I think I can handle it too."

Lalisa chuckled. "Really? Then I'd like to congratulate you in advance. I gotta go. See you tomorrow."

Haruto gazed at her receding figure and smiled happily. "See you tomorrow, Lisa!"

Lalisa waved at him, and walked out of the school carrying the bag. She had a hunch that she would pass the exam, and she believed she would get good news tomorrow.

But her joy didn't last long when she saw a person standing in her way. Lalisa looked at this person and gave a sarcastic smile.

After a short pause, Lalisa walked up to Yeri's car, and looked at her with a faint smile. "Are you waiting for me, Miss Qin?"

Yeri really hated the smile on Lalisa's face. She sneered as she said, "You look complacent, Miss Min. Is it because you have Jungkook's heart?"

Lalisa raised her eyebrows. Did Yeri come here to declare war on her? Did she come here just to tell her she loved Jungkook? If so, she must give her a thumbs-up. After all, it was not easy for her to do that.

"So why are you waiting here for me, Miss Qin? Or do you want to see something possibly?" Lalisa raised her eyebrows and asked sarcastically, "I don't think you came to see how triumphant I am for having Jungkook?" She laughed out loud as if laughing at Yeri. Then she continued, "But I'm a low-key person, so I won't brag in front of you. I'm sorry to let you down, Miss Qin."

Yeri's face darkened and she stared coldly at Tang Xi. "Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. Lali's grandfather has come to City A and your good days will be over soon. I guess you don't know how much Lali's grandfather loves her. He won't let you off if he knew his granddaughter's boyfriend was stolen by you."

Lalisa frowned. Yeri had people track Grandpa! How dare she!

Yeri thought Lalisa was afraid when she saw Lalisa frown. She crossed her arms against her chest, stared arrogantly at Lalisa and sneered. "Min Lisa, I advise you to be smart. Leave Jungkook asap! Otherwise you will be hurt. I've told you."

Then she turned around and walked away smugly. Lalisa looked at her receding figure and clenched her hands, and her eyes had a cold gleam. At this time, a car stopped beside her. Haruto's face appeared behind the car window. "Lisa, your family's car hasn't arrived? Where are you going? Let me give you a lift."

Lalisa wanted to reject it, but then she looked around and found no taxis to be seen anywhere because the school day wasn't over yet. She nodded and thanked Ning Ke. "Thank you. Can you send me to the Jeon's International Group? I want to see my third brother."

Haruto asked the driver to go there and began to think about how to start a conversation with Lalisa, but she was looking out of the window and was not intending to speak, so he could only purse his lips and look down at the French textbook in his hand.

Lalisa was communicating with 008 after confirming Little Six was in the Jeon's International Group. To her surprise, 008 immediately told her who was tracking her grandfather. Lalisa took down the information of that person and was intending to have Jungkook fix the problem.

Lalisa was staring blankly out of the window on the way, giving no chance for Haruto to start a conversation with her. When she finally looked back at Haruto who was glad that he finally had a chance to talk with her, they had arrived at the Jeon's International Group. Lalisa thanked Haruto politely and got out of the car. Haruto hurriedly followed her out of the car as he asked, "Lisa, do you know that girl whom you were talking to just now?"

Lalisa took a look at Haruto and raised her eyebrows. Haruto seemed to realize he just asked her an improper question, and scratched his head awkwardly as he said with a smile, "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked this, right? I'm just concerned about you, because you looked angry just now."

Lalisa smiled. "It's alright. I don't know that person. She was just asking me the way but her attitude was bad, so I messed with her a little bit."

Haruto smiled. "Okay, see you tomorrow." With that, he turned around and got in the car.

Lalisa smiled and walked into the building. She was so beautiful that she attracted a great deal of attention, especially when she started walking towards the elevator. Lalisa sighed and regretted that she didn't wear her mask and hat...

Lalisa looked around and found that they began to gossip about her in threes or fours. Having sharp ears, she heard every single word of their conversations.

"Is that the red carpet girl in the Microblogs?"

"Yes, it's her. Look at her school uniform. She looks so young and totally different from the day when she was in that red dress!"

"Yes, yes, they called her the queen in the Microblog, but now she looks like a little princess!"

"But why did she come to our company?"

"Did she come to sign a contract with our company to enter the entertainment industry?"

"But our company is not an entertainment company! Why did she sign contract with our company if she wants to enter the entertainment circle?"

"She is a celebrity online, and her fans on Microblog are even planning to establish a fan club for her. Perhaps she came to be our company's advertising model!"

The corner of Lalisa's mouth twitched when she heard their words. She hurriedly took out her cell phone and called Taehyung. After Taehyung answered the phone, she shouted out loud, "Third Brother! I'm downstairs in your company's building. The card is required to use the elevator. How can I get upstairs?"

In fact, she had the elevator card, but she couldn't just use it under the public gaze! Otherwise, they would gossip about her... She would rather have her identity as the Miss of the Min Family be gossiped about than her identity as Jungkook's girlfriend being spoken about, for the former was more likely to be accepted by the public.

"Oh, I recall who she is!"

As soon as she hung up the phone, someone shouted in the crowd. "She is President Min's sister, whose identity used to be taken by Min Tzuyu! She is Min Lisa!"

"Oh my gosh! Yes, it's her! She looks so gorgeous! She is not like a country bumpkin at all! She looks like a high-class lady!"

"By the way, have you seen the video where she plays the piano?"

"It's said that she is also a straight A student in school. Her grades are among the best in the First High School of City A!"

"Although I doubt the authenticity of the grades of those elite schools, after I saw her playing the piano I'm sure she is a real princess who happened to grow up in a common family."

Guys, you are speaking so loudly that I can hear you... But thank you for your praises! The corner of her eyes twitched, and she pretended not to hear them. Just then, the receptionist came over, greeted her politely and asked gently, "Miss Min, did you come to see President Min? May I call him for you?"

Lalisa rejected politely. "Thank you, but I've called my brother and he will come downstairs soon."

The crowd and the receptionist, "..." We already knew that, okay? She (I) just accosted you with that excuse.

The receptionist nodded with a smile. "I won't disturb you, then."

Lalisa thanked her with a smile and the crowd was in an uproar again. "She is so polite!"

"She is way nicer than the famous stars!"

"She is beautiful and polite! This is how a fair lady is supposed to be like!"

"She is not like the fakers who only know how to put on airs..."

Lalisa heard their words and shook her head helplessly. People were too fond of gossiping. They gossiped to their hearts' content because the people they gossiped about had nothing to do with them. She just thanked the receptionist, but in their eyes, she was so nice, and Tzuyu was so despicable, which was just because of the impressions they had of the two of them... Lalisa turned around, smiled at them, and then turned to walk towards the elevator.

As soon as Lalisa reached the elevator, the door opened and Taehyung walked out of it. He raised his eyebrows when he saw Lalisa standing there smiling at him. Then he took a look at the employees who were looking at them with great interest, and soon figured out why his sister called him instead of directly going upstairs via the elevator.

They entered the elevator together. Taehyung looked at Lalisa and smiled. "Didn't you take an exam today? Why did you leave school so early? Did you come here to see me?" With that, he looked at Lalisa in doubt.

Lalisa shrugged. "I've finished that exam and I'll know the result tomorrow." She glanced at Taehyung naughtily and chuckled. "I did come here to see you. Otherwise I wouldn't call you, right?"

"Come on." Taehyung pointed between Lalisa's eyebrows and said, "Don't make me the excuse. I know you're lying. You have been away from home for so long, but you never came back home to see us. You damned girl, I don't believe you would come specifically to see me."

Upon hearing Taehyung's words, Lalisa felt guilty. She thought about it and found that what Taehyung said was right. She was too busy these past two months and didn't go back home to see Mom and Dad, but the latter had come to Hyunbin's house to see her. Thinking of how nice Soohyun and Yeji was to her, she lowered her head in guilt.

Taehyung didn't mean to blame Lalisa. He knew what Lalisa had been up to recently. Seeing her feeling so guilty, he wished he could slap himself across the mouth, hard. How could he say such nonsense!

Taehyung was chagrined and reached out to poke Lalisa's shoulder. "Hey, don't take my words too seriously. After all, you will move back home at the end of this month. I was just teasing you. Don't take my words to heart. Mom and Dad also hope you can heal Aunt and then come back home."

Lalisa smiled at Taehyung. "I know. Do you think I'm so fragile?" She then took Taehyung's arm and said sweetly, "Taehyung, can you do me a favor?"

"Then can you do me a favor too, my sister?"

Just then, the door of the elevator opened and An Hao who was standing outside the elevator happened to see this scene. Her jaw almost dropped and she froze there, staring blankly at the strange brother and sister...

Taehyung spotted her, took back his arm, and dragged Lalisa out of the elevator. As he walked, he asked Lalisa in a low voice, "Was I a bit pitiful just now?"

Lalisa was surprised to hear that. "No, you've been very manly, Taehyung."

Taehyung took a look at Lalisa and snorted. "Yes, I can't agree more. Okay, tell me what favor you want me to do for you?"

Lalisa chuckled. "Stay out of your office for five minutes."

Taehyung was surprised. "Why don't you directly go to Jungkook's office?"

"If I am seen going to Jungkook's office, my relationship with Jungkook will be found out, right? It's not the right time to fall in love now. You know I'm still a high school student!" Lalisa blinked at Taehyung, waved goodbye to Taehyung and went happily towards Taehyung's office.

Taehyung looked at her back and cursed with a smile. He locked Floor 56 of the elevator and went straight to Jungkook's office.

Was Jungkook not going to come to the company anymore? How could he let him shirk his duties? This was Jungkook's company. He could help him get through the crisis of the company or fight his enemies, but it didn't mean he was willing to take up such a heavy burden from Jungkook.

When Jungkook who was reading documents saw Taehyung come in, he leaned back, put aside the pen and document in his hands, took off his glasses and rubbed between his eyebrows in tiredness. "What's up?"

"Lili has come and is in my office. Go there to see her." Taehyung walked over and casually picked up the document on the table to read as he said, "You've been working overtime these few days. You should take a rest. Go relax with Lili. You don't have to be in such a hurry. Didn't you say that guy has come over? Since he has come, those matters will be solved for sure. So don't worry."

Jungkook put down his hand, flexed his sore and aching neck before he stood up. "Okay, I'll leave these to you. I'm going to be away from City A for two days. You're going to make decisions for the company. As for the matters Seokjin mentioned, I'll take care of them.

Taehyung shrugged. "Okay."

Jungkook took his coat from the chair and walked outside, when Taehyung suddenly called Jungkook. Jungkook looked back at Taehyung who frowned and said, "If everything here has been solved, will you go abroad?"

Jungkook smiled. "No."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and smiled too when he heard this. "Go ahead."

Jungkook smiled at him, pulled the door open and left.

...

"You said you have had your men investigate it?" Lalisa sitting on the sofa looked at Jungkook in surprise. She didn't expect Jungkook would investigate the person who was tracking Grandpa ahead of her and had found that person! Did he have telepathy with her?

Jungkook sat beside Lalisa and smiled, but his eyes had a cold gleam. "She was there when I saw Grandpa off. She must have had people track Grandpa! But don't worry. I'll handle this. Just leave this to me."

Lalisa frowned. "In this case, the Qin Family must be targeting the Empire Group too. Can you do me a favor when you go to the capital?" But soon after she asked the question she shook her head. "Forget it. Only Kwon Lalisa can handle this. I'm going to the capital with you."

It was time for Lalisa to handle this mess!

Jungkook looked at her with a frown. "How are you going back? With Min Lisa's identity?"

Lalisa smiled. "I know you have many agents in Long Xiao Organization who never show their real faces at work. So I think you have a way to help me go back to the capital with the identity of Kwon Lalisa, right?"

Jungkook looked at Lalisa in surprise and frowned. "Are you going to wear a human skin mask?"

Lalisa gave a sly smile, and blinked at Jungkook as if asking 'can't I do this?'

Jungkook poked her between her eyebrows and said helplessly, "Do you think you're playing the role of a spy? The skin mask will cause you to have an allergic reaction. The agents in Long Xiao will try to find the skin masks most suitable for them. Every agent has his own skin masks, and skin masks are not easy to make..."

"But you have some, right?" Lalisa interrupted him and looked straight at Jungkook with a faint smile. "You must have a skin mask suitable for me, right?"

Jungkook paused, looked deeply at Lalisa and stood up after quite a while...

Lalisa watched Jungkook open the door of the office and walk out, she quickly followed him out. Jungkook stopped after taking a few steps, and looked back at Lalisa, frowning. "How did you come to know this?"

Lalisa smiled, took his hand and whispered, "Because I know you love me."

Jungkook lowered his eyes and looked at her hand. It had been quite a while before he said in a low voice, "But perhaps that skin mask isn't suitable for you."

Lalisa smiled. "Let me try it on. If it works, let me go to the capital with you. I'm supposed to solve these matters."

"Your grandfather is still waiting for you." Jungkook gazed at Lalisa. "What you should do is to spend more time with your grandfather, chat with him and comfort the poor old man who has finally waited for his granddaughter back."

Lalisa shook her head. Jungkook said helplessly, "I don't want you to be hurt."

"Jungkook, I won't be hurt." Lalisa cupped his face and said gently, "I'll go back to solve some matters and see some people. I won't get hurt. Don't worry about me. They will not and cannot hurt me."

Jungkook clenched his hands hard. Lalisa found he didn't look right. He looked strange when she said she was going back to the capital. She could tell he didn't want her to go back to the capital. He got nervous when he heard that she wanted to go back. She could feel it although he tried to cover his emotions up. Lalisa reached out to hold his hand, looked at his pale face and pursed her lips. "What's the matter?"

"Lalisa." Jungkook looked deeply at Lalisa.

Lalisa nodded. "Yes, I'm here."

It had been quite a while before Jungkook loosened her hand and turned to walk towards his office. "Forget it."

Lalisa rushed up to hold his hand again as she asked with a frown, "Jungkook, is there something bothering you?"

After a long pause, Jungkook looked back at Lalisa, saying flatly, "I'm fine. I'm just worried about you."

"No, you're lying. You must be keeping something from me." Lalisa's face became cold. "You're worrying that I won't come back after I return to the capital, right? Am I that kind of woman who will easily abandon her love in your eyes?"

"What are you talking about?!" Jungkook scowled. "I told you I am not worrying about this!"

"Then why do you stop me from going to the capital?!" Lalisa looked coldly at Jungkook, loosened her grip on his hand, took a breath and said seriously, "We're no longer kids! We're nearly thirty years old. We can't..."

"You're only 23. Don't play mature in front of me!"

"Well..." Lalisa suddenly burst into laughter. She looked up at Jungkook who was stunned at her laughter, and said laughing, "No longer kids? But you spoke like a kid just now." She paused and then continued, "Tell me why you don't want me to go back."

Jungkook looked at Lalisa who laughed and got angry in swift turns, sighed and said, "You know how you had an accident. I know it too. Since they can murder you once, they can do it again. I don't want you to be in danger."

Lalisa felt warmth in her heart when she heard this, but felt helpless that they would quarrel over such a trivial matter. She certainly knew he was worrying about her, but why couldn't he just tell her instead of quarreling about itr?

Thinking of his awkward way of showing concern, Lalisa was a bit helpless, but she could do nothing to change him. She looked up at Jungkook. "Then will you let me be in danger?"

"Of course not." Jungkook frowned.

Lalisa gave a satisfactory smile. "Then don't fuss. Min Lisa might not be able to solve some matters, but Kwon Lalisa can solve them as soon as she shows up. Jungkook, I don't want our past to affect our future."

Jungkook frowned at Lalisa. "What do you mean?"

"Your past is tied up with Kwon Lalisa. If you are together with Min Lisa shortly after Kwon Lalisa dies, what will yours and Min Lisa's future be like? How will people look at you? I think you should know this. So Kwon Lalisa must show up instead of becoming a dead person."

"I..."

"I know you don't mind it, but I do." Lalisa looked at Jungkook. "I mind it, just like I mind you being loved by another woman. I care about everything about you, and I care about you very much. So this time, please don't stand up for me. Leave those people to me. You can stay in the shadows and I'll deal with these matters. Just enjoy your time with Min Lisa and stay away from the troubles surrounding the Empire Group, okay?"

Jungkook finally understood what she meant. He looked at her, frowned and asked coldly, "So you want me to make a thorough break up with Kwon Lalisa?"

"After all, Kwon Lalisa has died. Now it's Min Lisa who is with you. Why don't you just forget her?"

Jungkook clenched his hands, and it had been quite a while before he pushed the door of his office open and entered it. Lalisa followed him in. Taehyung who was reading documents inside was startled when he heard the two of them talking. He hurriedly sat back and pretended to be reading the documents carefully. Seeing them stand in the center of the office silently, Taehyung felt at a total loss! Why didn't you just finish the quarrel in my office?!

"Ahem..." Taehyung coughed and stood up. "Well, I'm going back to my office to read these documents."

"It's alright. You can read them here." Lalisa took a look at Taehyung and smiled at him. "You can listen to our conversation, and help us judge which one of us is right."

Taehyung chuckled and looked at the two of them. "I don't think I can do that. Besides, Jungkook won't listen to me."

Before he finished, he suddenly felt a dagger-like glare hit his face. He immediately shut up, looked at them and said awkwardly. "You guys go on. I gotta go."

"She wants to go back to the capital. Do you agree?" Jungkook suddenly asked him coldly.

Taehyung immediately answered. "Of course not!"

Upon hearing this, Lalisa hurriedly explained, "I will come back. I just have to go there to deal with some matters that have to be tackled by Kwon Lalisa." After explaining to Taehyung, Lalisa looked at him. "Now do you think I should go back?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yes."

Jungkook gave a cold glance at Taehyung and the latter took a step back in fright. Lalisa strode up to Jungkook and looked up at him. "Don't stare at my third brother like this! You're too narrow-minded, Jungkook!"

"Me? Narrow-minded?" Jungkook felt his heart jerk sharply. He couldn't believe it! He always considered things first for this woman, but she said he was narrow-minded!

Lalisa frowned when she saw Jungkook looking greatly hurt, but in the end she didn't say anything. She knew she couldn't surrender now. If she did, she wouldn't be able to go to the capital.

Jungkook sneered and gave a self-deprecating smile. "I didn't know I am this kind of person in your eyes."

Lalisa's heart ached. They had experienced so much, and almost parted forever. Why did they still quarrel over this trivial matter, like a naive young couple?! Couldn't he try to understand her a little bit? She just wanted to solve these matters with her own strength, instead of hiding behind him. He couldn't even understand this?

He was the boss of Long Xiao. If she was merely a rich girl capable of nothing, how could she stay by his side?

If she couldn't even solve her own matters, she didn't deserve to stand beside him! She asked him to investigate whether Yeri had someone track Grandpa, because she wanted to solve those people herself. Why couldn't he understand her?!

She wanted to fight side by side with the man she loved, just like Wen Jisoo!

She had investigated Wen Jisoo. She was really a great woman who dared to love and hate and confidently fought shoulder to shoulder with Seokjin. She wanted to be like her to stand together with her beloved man all the time. She never wanted to become a weak, incapable woman who could only hide behind and worry about her lover when bad things happen!

"Jungkook, I love you." Lalisa looked at Jungkook. "So I want to become good enough to stand beside you. Do you understand me?"

Jungkook couldn't accept being called 'narrow-minded' by Lalisa. He was not in the mood to listen to her, nor could he understand her now. He sneered. "Do I deserve to be your man? Is a narrow-minded man like me worthy of your love? Am I good enough to keep you standing by my side?"

"Then are you going to break up with me?!" Lalisa suddenly looked coldly at Jungkook.

The air around Jungkook suddenly condensed, and his aura turned violent. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and remembered how Jungkook was like when he heard of Lalisa's death. He hurriedly grabbed Lalisa's hand and the latter also felt she went too far and was about to explain, when Jungkook suddenly kicked the tea table over, and the glass table was broken. And then he suddenly punched the French windows. The bullet-proof window was intact, but Jungkook's hand was covered by blood, and he was drenched in sweat...

Lalisa was startled and froze, totally at a loss of what to do. Taehyung rushed up to hug the furious Jungkook and yelled at Lalisa. "Don't stimulate him! He hasn't fully recovered! He will go crazy if you keep saying those words!"

Lalisa panicked upon hearing Taehyung's words. Her heart ached so much as if being stabbed. She hastened to run over and hug Jungkook, but the latter had gone crazy and couldn't even recognize her. His eyes were all red and he struggled hard. Taehyung held Jungkook with all his strength and warned Lalisa not to approach him as he shouted, "Jungkook, calm down! Lali was just kidding you! Look at who she is! She is Kwon Lalisa, Lalisa! Look at her!"

Jungkook calmed down a bit when he heard the name Lalisa. Lalisa took the chance to run over and hold Jungkook tightly. "Jungkook! I was wrong! Don't be like this! I didn't mean it! I don't want to break up with you! How can I possibly break up with you?! Calm down! I will never ever break up with you! You can rest assured that I will stay by your side forever! Please don't be so angry, okay?!"

Jungkook struggled and suddenly fainted. Lalisa screamed. Fortunately, Taehyung caught Jungkook before he fell to the ground, and carried him into the en suite bedroom. Lalisa dressed the wounds on Jungkook's hand and walked out of the room. After a long pause, Taehyung pursed his lips. "Although he said he was fine, he still couldn't fall asleep at night. He worked overnight almost every day, and even if he went home, he couldn't sleep. We were so worried about him that we even put sleeping pills in his coffee or water to make him sleep."

"Why didn't you tell me this?" Lalisa was all wet with sweat. Although it was merely several minutes, it was as long as a century to her. She never expected that Jungkook who was like a god in other's eyes would become like this! If she hadn't happened to stimulate him today, would they continue to keep his illness from her?

"Jungkook didn't let us tell you this, because he didn't want you to worry about him." Taehyung took a helpless glance at the en suite bedroom and pursed his lips. "You know, you can't stay with him all the time, but he can't fall asleep unless you are with him, so he asked us to keep his illness from you. We had asked him to receive psychological counseling, but a person as proud as Jungkook wouldn't do that. He just tried to hold on, but I'm afraid that one day he can no longer persist."

Jungkook had known what they did to the coffee or water he drank, so he was very wary of them and refused to drink anything they handed to him. He could only try to persuade Jungkook to go home and sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 12.1K 80
| I DO NOT OWN ENCANTO OR ANY CHARACTERS FROM THE MOVIE ITSELF, ONLY Y/N OR ANY OF HER FAMILY MEMBERS | pronouns for reader will be at the top of the...
181K 6.6K 31
5 peoples' DNA put into a child. How does the creator react when someone did something wrong? The child is birthed with an extra surprise. The creato...
152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
61.9K 1.2K 197
"Bo, Mr. Bo, if I tell you that I am not a man, but a woman, what will you do?" "What do you think?" "... If you have something to say, please put do...