Mafia brides nct ships

By sayyedsisters

mafias and innocent people what the destiny leads to their life ships jaeyong johnten markhyuck nomin guanr... More

introduction pt 1
introduction pt 2
Introduction pt 3
Blood in water
Beautiful Angels
Scars to your beautiful
Spoiler
From Home
say you won't let go
play with fire
DOUBLE TAKE
AUTHOR NOTE
SO AM I
GLORIA REGALI
happy Sungchan day
RUNAWAY
AUTHOR NOTE
MAKE A WISH
BADDEST DREAM
BE WITH YOU FOREVER
Lovely
SHATTERED HEART
BEAUTIFUL MESS
Infinity
authors note
Infinity (pt 2)
NEW BOOK COVER
Say yes
NEW ACCOUNT
Devil Eyes
Devil's eyes with a glimpse of darkness
Wedding day
Invitation
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year
Beautiful
Into your arms
Love talk
Red lights
A little secret
NEW BOOK
More covers
Motive
authors note
explanation
explanation
Glimpse of future

Favourite

1K 41 1
By sayyedsisters

Author pov
The morning came and it was the time where couples break from their dreamland. Taeyong was the first to wake up so he started preparing foods for everyone. After preparing it he went in his room to wake up Jaehyun. He found the older sleeping peacefully. He shooks his husband. Jaehyun groaned and woke up. He went in the bathroom and got ready.

He and Taeyong both went downstairs to eat the breakfast. The couple's were there

(Their outfits)

Jaemin, Renjun and Xiaojun came limping. Their husbands smirked at them making them blush.
Everyone treated each other and had their foods. The mafias were surprised to eat such foods." This is amazing woah" mark muttered. Taeyong smiled at their antics. Soon the men had to leave so all the youngers were home. "Hyung you know we all are graduates so what do we do." Asked maknaes. The older's chuckle at their agyeo. They spend their day with a bright smiles. Everyone in the household were suprised with the Madames of the house who could have have thought the kings have their queens with the soft hearts.

With mafias
"Hyung we are getting threats by this black Hyena." Hendery said. The elders were furious. "How dare he huh we will kill him." Said Mark "Calm down mark he is a sly fox he knows about us and he also joined allies with Lee's." Hendery said. Jaehyun was silent but he noticed everything. Suddenly they heard a laugh.  It was Yuta. " We became alphas guys so why fear huh let's go the meeting is adjourned." Said Yuta. Everyone nodded and left.

With Daniel
"WHAT DID YOU SAY HUH MY KITTEN IS MARRIED HOW COME HUH YOU BASTARD." He shouted while torturing the man. How can someone take what's his. He came home angrily. His mother noticed it and said" Daniel whats wrong honey come have something." His soft voice calmed a demon. He was an obedient child to his mother. He sat and his mother served him. Soon he went in his room and tried to sleep. It hurts him that his kitten doesn't recognise him. He told to his friend Henry who was crazy for Ten. He will take what's his.

Back to the mansion (week later)
The bride's were making dinner and soon they came and served while the husbands were not coming home. Taeyong saw everyone sleeping while cuddling he smiled and kissed their foreheads. He decided to take a walk. He found things suspicious. He saw a group of men following him he knew his self defence was useless. He ran and ran. He suddenly bumped into a hard chest. He looked up and saw his husband standing. He immediately snuggled close to him hiding his face in Jaehyun's chest. The cold gaze of the leader was enough to scare them but the leader wants to kill them so they were brought in the basement. While the boss carries his beloved who was still shivering. "D-d-d-d-on't l-l-leave th-ey are sc-ary." Taeyong stutters while crying. Jaehyun saw that Younger was having anxiety attack. He brought the boy in his embrace. The hands were wrapped immediately.

(Them in this position
Taeyong fall asleep. Jaehyun looked at his beauty. He wondered who is he. Is he that fragile or he is just acting. He went to the basement. " Who send you here huh how dare you come in this place tell me." Jaehyun said calmly. But it seems the man wants it in a harsh way.

Alpha cleaned his dragger and asked again."why the fuck are you here." He growled while slashing the dragger many times in the man's body. "I WAS SENT BY BLACK HYENA TO TAKE YOUR BRIDE please spare me." He said in pain. Jaehyun chuckled and slashed his neck.

"Never mess with me Black Hyena I am coming be ready." He said smirking.

" Sir our men died while kidnapping Jaehyun's bride."

"What how can it be possible he was supposed to be at Busan then." Yelled Black Hyena. The men had no answers for this. "What game are u playing with me Jaehyun." He thought

The side of human can be both caring and ruthless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 124 80
Twenty one people, there is bound to be drama and lots of it! And of course some romance involved with a lot of sweetness. And some bitter moments th...
67.6K 3.2K 25
๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ต - ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ " ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ " " ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ...
19.7K 694 17
Two high schoolers have some interesting history and when one of them came to the other's school,all hell broke out. โš ๏ธSTORY CONTAINSโš ๏ธ -BOYร—BOY -Men...
31.8K 1.9K 22
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™ฉ - ๐™…๐™ค๐™๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ " ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š " " ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ- " " ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ...