𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑅𝐸 β€’ 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒 π‘ŸοΏ½...

By kurger_bing

"Is my wife in here?" "Um, what?" "Oh, no, don't worry, I'm straight." Olivia Stark had always... More

𝐼 𝑁 𝑇 𝑅 𝑂 𝐷 π‘ˆ 𝐢 𝑇 𝐼 𝑂 𝑁
𝑍 𝐸 𝑅 𝑂
𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
𝑇 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅
𝐹 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐿 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝐿 𝑉 𝐸
𝑇 𝐻 𝐼 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝐼 𝐹 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘…
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐢𝑅𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝑆
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸

𝑆 𝐼 𝑋

3.9K 99 43
By kurger_bing

...♕...

......

Olivia Stark had always been one to stick herself in situations she probably shouldn't be involved with and somehow made them worse. No, she didn't actively seek out opportunities to fit herself in places she wouldn't fit, but if she found one obviously she was going to subconsciously squeeze herself in.

Like the time when she was nine years old, Tony had been giving a big speech about a recent model design for some new weapon and Olivia had been left to wander the venue and get all the free stuff she could. But after five minutes she got bored and decided to find her father, ending up with her finishing the speech and getting Tony headlined for being an irresponsible father.

Or the time when she was nineteen and got drunk at an award ceremony for Tony. She had to accept the award on his behalf seeing as he was downstairs gambling. Then when they left she had almost denied her father the freedom to sleep with a reporter.

Or even the time just that last year when she was on a mission with Natasha. They were supposed to get information out of a "really old man who was basically on his death bed already" but Olivia got frustrated with his vague and slurred answers and accidentally killed him.

She didn't know why she did it, it always just kind of happened. And now that a new opportunity arose, where she would have to battle it out with six other people against a literal frost giant and his army from outer space, she was determined not to fuck it up.

Even though she was already injured.

Olivia limped along behind Steve, Clint, and Natasha. The three of them passing the lab where her father was fixing his Ironman suit. Tony looked up momentarily, spotting his daughter awake and about.

She waved at him, a pained smile on full display for her father to look at disappointedly. He shook his head, gesturing for her to come over to him, she obliged, still somewhat terrified of her father even though she was moved out and an adult.

"Hi daddy," she smiled, letting out a breath of relief when she finally got to sit down in a chair.

"You are staying here," Tony told her, turning back to fixing his suit.

"What?" Olivia asked, flabbergasted by his blatant demand, "I'm an adult, I think I know what's best for myself."

"And I'm older, I think I know better," Tony argued, not taking his focus off what he was doing.

"You were out and about two days after being held hostage in a cave for three months," Olivia countered, "you have shrapnel in your chest, fighting to kill your every minute of every day yet here you are fighting battles against literal super villains and now going against a god with a magic scepter. To hell with my tiny little bullet wound, I'm fighting."

Tony sighed, peering up and seeing his daughters determination show through her facial expressions. She looked just like her mother in that moment, not Pepper, but her biological mother. It was scary how a ghost from his past could appear and give him a little reminder of what could have been.

Even after Mary left, abandoned the father and daughter, even after he found out she had died, Tony couldn't seem to completely push her out of his mind. He assumed he just needed a bit of closure, and the way Olivia was looking at him was just what he needed.

       Tony's face morphed into that of a solemn expression, every feature on his face relaxing and his brown eyes turning soft as he looked at the face resembling his late love, "I'm sorry," he apologized to what he thought was the woman he use to think was his everything.

       Olivia grew confused yet still nodded once before she turned and left her father to his trinkets.

The brunette woman made her way to the jet, sitting down on a bench as soon as she could. Her hand moved up to her side, applying little heat to the wound to get comfortable. Then the ramp closed, Clint got into his position to fly the air craft and checked to make sure everyone was ready for take off.

"Hey Clint, two things" Olivia started, pushing herself to sit upright, "don't kill us and don't pull a Steve," she said, chuckling at her own joke.

"You're already half dead," Clint told her, "all I have to do is make a hard right and knock you off the bench."

"You love me too much to do that," Olivia snarked to the older man to which he made a questionable high pitched noise.

The rest of the flight was spent coming up with strategies. Steve and Natasha would, for the most part, stay on the ground. Clint would be on buildings, taking out floaters and securing a perimeter. Tony and Olivia would distract Loki until the point they couldn't anymore, at which time Tony would take to the sky to get any stragglers and Liv would join Clint on rooftops.

As Stark tower came into view, Steve looked over to the small brunette, worry evident in his features. Olivia looked up at him, "you good Cap?" She chuckled lightly at the super soldier.

       "You going to be alright? You know, with your," Steve asked softly, taking a seat next to her and gesturing to her gun shot wound. Liv smiled up at him, patting his leg twice before standing up and pulling him with her.

       With her hand still holding his, Olivia did a small little twirl on her toes then softly transitioned to be flat footed. Her free hand rested on his cheek, making him look in her eyes as she spoke, "I'm perfectly fine, Rogers."

       Steve stared at her in complete shock. How was she healed already? He couldn't understand it, it was like... it was like magic.

       "Stop staring at her like a creep," Clint cut in, hovering the jet above the tower, "we're betting she's some sort of alien," he told the new comer, "you're up Mini Tones."

The ramp to the jet opened up. Olivia smiled, winking at Steve before running down off ramp, flipping in the air and fell on her knee in a superhero landing. Liv stood up, mumbling to herself, "that's so hard on the knees, what the hell."

Tony then made his appearance on the landing pad, the programmed arms stripping away the gold titanium alloy suit, "you ready for this?" Tony mumbled to his daughter.

"Born ready," the youngest Stark replies, walking side by side with her father down the steps and towards the bar.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity," Loki smirks at the two brunettes across the room.

       "Uh...actually, I'm planning to threaten you," Tony speaks, pouring himself and Liv drinks, sliding one over to her.

       "You should have left your armor on for that," Loki informs then turns to look the woman up and down.

       "Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage," Tony said, "and you've got the blue stick of destiny," he continued, "would you like a drink?" He offered the god.

       "Stalling me won't change anything," Loki chuckled, his tiny laugh making Olivia laugh.

       "No, no, no! Threatening," Tony corrected, "no drink? You sure? We're having one," he said.

       "The chitauri are coming, nothing will change that," Loki lowly spoke, walking to look out the wall of windows, "what have I to fear?" He asked, turning to face the Starks once again.

       "The Avengers," the father-daughter duo spoke in sync, Loki looks at them confused, "it's what we call ourselves," Tony furthered, "sort of like a team. 'Earths Mightiest Heros' type of thing."

       "Yes, I've met them," Loki states.

       Tony let out a breathy laugh, "yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But, let's do a head count here," he says walking towards the frost giant, and letting Olivia take over for him.

       "Your brother, the guy with a hot accent; an American hero, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a nerd with breath-taking anger issues; a bird man and my lesbian life partner, both of which are master assassins; a protective father, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them," Liv smirks at the frost giant.

       "That was the plan," Loki adds.

       "Not a great plan," Tony tells him, "when they come, and they will, they'll come for you."

       "I have an army," Loki threatens.

       "We have a Hulk," the two Starks once again speak together.

       "I thought the beast had wandered off."

       "You're missing the point," Tony snips, "there's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you," he says, "because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it."

       Loki slowly walks up to him, raising the scepter, "how will your friends have time for me, when they're so busy fighting you?" Loki asks, tapping Tony on the chest with his scepter.

       Nothing.

       Confused, Loki tires again, only for nothing to happen once again, "it should work."

       "Well, performance issues. You know? Not uncommon. One out of five..." Tony shrugged off.

       "It's never happened when guys are with me," Liv brags, winking at Loki.

       In anger, Loki grabs Tony by the throat and flings him across the room, "Jarvis. Anytime now," Tony calls to his AI right before Loki grabs him by the throat again.

       "You will all fall before me," Loki hissed before throwing Tony out the window. Olivia stood there, unfazed by the suit that flys out from behind her and the events that just took place. Things like this happens way too often to her father.

       Tony suddenly flies back up, staring at a fuming Loki, "and there's one other person you pissed off! His name was Phil," he said, blasting Loki off his feet and onto his ass.

       "You done with your little hissy fit?" Olivia asks the man after a moment, raising her brow. Loki turns to her, she nods, tipping her glass back and emptying its alcoholic contents, "I see you still haven't over come your demons," she said, walking over to the mini bar and putting her glass upside down in the sink.

       "I see you've healed from your recent injury," Loki states, standing up and taking in how well she was walking around.

       The woman chuckled, "yeah," she walked back over to be standing in front of the Asgarian, "we're betting I'm some sort of alien," she jokes, restating Clint's words from earlier.

       Loki smirks at her cluelessness, tracing his finger along her cheek, "oh how right you are," he tells her, making Liv grow confused.

       "What?" She questioned, pulling away from his touch with furrowed brows.

       "Why do you think I have not yet killed you?" Loki asks her deviously, "even after all the names you have called me?"

       "I-" her words got caught in her throat, not knowing what sto say.

       "You are not solely of this world young one," Loki says, smiling at her obviously distressed expression, "you're miraculous healing, your abilities, your survival after the incident-"

       "How do you know about that?" Olivia cut him off, looking directly into his blue eyes.

       "Your friend Barton told me everything," he said, "but no need to fear, I actually find it quite fascinating that you have yet to figure it out," Loki told her, tilting his head as he watched her back away and rub at her temples.

       "Figure what out?" Olivia all but yells at him questioningly, frustrated with the lack of information he had been giving.

       Loki once again laughs at her, "you, my dear Olivia," he starts, stepping towards her and softly turns her around, "you are truly your mothers daughter," he says, looking her up and down, "part Midgardian, part Asgardian."

___________

AN:

:)

i updated again...

are you guys proud of me? bc i'm proud of myself

and I actually kind of like this chapter even tho it's kinda a filler

you get to know more about tony and livs moms relationship and more about livs mom in general

i did get someone in the comments saying about the voices and who they are and stuff and I thought why not address it now yk

yes, obviously dominic cooper and hayley atwell are howard and peggy

and yes, anne hathaway is the fc for livs bio mom as well as the voice of the rude voice in her head

anyway, i hope you liked the chapter and i'll see you in the possible near future :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 16 9
Y/N has had a... harsh life. She gained her powers in the same freak accident that ruined her life. When Nick Fury recruits her for the Avengers, Y/N...
87.1K 3.5K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
3.3M 86.5K 74
Few had known Natasha had a Sister. Just like her, she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Unfortunately, Camille Romanoff has been deceased for the past f...
6.2K 205 20
"My name is Annabelle Grace Rogers. I'm Captain America's younger sister. I have a photographic memory and mean left hook." Annabelle went into the i...