ππˆπ„π‘π‚π„πƒ // 𝐇.𝐒.

By tpwkmila

in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, cali... More

ππˆπ„π‘π‚π„πƒ // 𝐇.𝐒.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18!
19!
20!
21.
22.
23!
24.
25!
26.
27.
28.
29.
30!
31!
32.
33!
34!
35.
36.
37!
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45!
46.
47!
48!
49.
50.
51!
52.
53!
54.
56.
57!
58.
59.
60.
61!
62.
63.
64!
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
epilogue | just like heaven.
author's note.

55!

46.5K 810 1.4K
By tpwkmila

a/n: uh, no plot just smut so don't complain <3

Chapter 55

HARRY

I'll give her all the assurance she wants in the world.

Even if complete atrocity seems like the only end, I won't deem it to be true. I have her to think about and only God knows how much space she already occupies in my head. As long as I believe it, she will, too.

"Everything will be just fine," I mumble again against the sharpness of her jaw. Tilting her chin up towards the ceiling, I take my chance to taste her. With my tongue gliding across her skin, I then pull away as she softly moans underneath me.

Needy and sweet, she grinds her hips in search of some friction. I hum when I realize we both desire each other more than anything. I slide my hand across her thigh, finding her hips to pin down with a smirk. I watch her breathe out and I swear, she looks so fucking stunning with a bare and slightly freckled face.

I want to kiss her as bad as I want to fuck her. I want to feel the warmth off her sweet lips as much as I want to taste it off her cunt. I'm downright obsessed with her and it's no longer a kept secret.

I don't know how it ever got to this point, but I don't want to go back to a time where Joelle D'Amore wasn't running through my goddamn mind all day.

"My beautiful girl," I whisper and the names I call her easily slip off my tongue every time. "It's just you and me. We're safe." I had to remind her.

Underneath me, she slowly nods.

"Look at me and say it. Say it for me, baby."

Reaching up to touch my face, she softly traces her finger along the hollow of my cheek. She repeats my words, "It's just you and me."

I turn my head just to kiss her hand. "Let me help you clear that mind of yours," I whisper to her. "Please, my darling, let me fuck you so good that you forget your fucking name. It's just you and me, so please... focus on me, on us."

With a fast pace to her breaths, Jo lifts her hand to tug at my hair. "Please. I don't want to think of anything else, but you. So fuck me... fuck me, fuck—"

She stops talking the moment I've tugged the shirt off my body. I feel her icy fingertips against my skin, roaming, as I lean in to kiss her soft lips. So sweet. Inviting my tongue into her mouth, she takes it with a moan.

Her moans might be one of my favorite fucking sounds ever.

I help her sit up and she shifts onto her knees. Angling my head to the side, she kisses me harder. She then pulls back, panting as I begin to raise her long sleeve top. Once I get her out of it, I grab her ass and bring her closer to me.

I adore the way she looks at me whenever I strip her naked. There's confidence behind her pretty eyes. She poses shyness as if she doesn't know how fast I'd drop onto my fucking knees for the chance to touch her body, but I see right through her.

"Beautiful," I mumble against her neck. "Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful." I kiss her sternum and the top of her breasts while my hand undoes the clasp of her bra.

Breathing harder, her mouth falls open when I drag my pierced tongue along her sensitive nipple. I suck both her tits, earning sugar-filled whimpers as my fingers work roughly to tug the leggings off of her. Then she's mine, underneath me in only her underwear.

A fucking sight as she's spread and rested back against her elbows.

Flushed in the face, she bites her bottom lip and waits for me to react. She then whines, "Have me already."

I grin at her, dipping my head between her thighs to kiss her skin. I then kiss her hips, taking in her sweet scent. "My sweet girl," I mumble. "I'm gonna have you coming over and over until you fucking can't anymore." I don't give her time to respond. I press my tongue along her thin underwear.

I close my eyes, tasting the soak of her arousal and she sucks in a breath from the pressure of my tongue.

When I look up, I see her beautiful face, her beautiful tits, and beautiful body—all I want to fucking do is please her all night long. She lifts her hips, wanting more when I inch back. As I tug her underwear to the side, I blow cold air at her wet cunt and she gasps with a squirm. I blow again and this time she says my name with frustration in her voice.

I smirk then lick my lips as I watch my angel girl reach for her clit to rub. Her manicured fingers move and she makes herself moan.

"That's my girl," I praise as I hold the back of her thighs to keep her spread. "Play with your sweet—" I cut myself off when I decide to spit on her. "sweet pussy."

"Fuck," she whispers, attempting to close her thighs from self-elicited pleasure but my hold remains strong. Then, she's out of breath. She brings herself close, but not enough when she drops her hand.

Not capable of leaving her like this, I go in for the tongue fuck. I let go of the hold on her thighs, letting her close them in on me if she wants as I lick through her slit.

Just by kissing her there, by eating her out and making her pant harder, I'm close to coming in my fucking pants.

"Oh, God— Oh, fuck!" She's crying out.

I feel her shake at the nudge of her clit with my nose. She even grips at my hair, begging for me to not stop as I allow myself to drown. My fingers begin to trace along her skin just to feel her softness as my tongue licks her raw. The minute I suck at her clit, she trembles. My name falls from her mouth several times before growing completely mute, rigid, then undone.

A gasp then a pant escapes her when she spills. Wanting to consume her, I collect every bit of her mess and I moan from the satisfaction I get every time I eat her out. "Sweet girl," I mumble through her whimpers. "Warmed you up good, didn't I?"

Breathing heavily, she sits up with me and reaches for my shoulders for support. "So fucking good, baby. You did so good," she praises me this time before roughly bringing her lips on mine.

I kiss her hard, dragging my tongue into her mouth because I want her to taste herself off of me. I smirk as I then feel her hands on my pants. I get on my knees with her bottom lip between my teeth as she tugs my pants down. I release a breath as my cock hangs heavy. I desire to feel her around it, but not just yet.

Just as she's about to touch me, I grab her by the wrist and make her get on her knees with me. I pull her in for another longing kiss, letting her hands go so I can touch her body. Instantly, she melts all over me, gliding her arms around my neck until we're skin on skin.

Like velvet, she feels under my fingertips. So fucking soft as she straddles me. As I grab her ass, I feel her warmth against my cock. She rolls her hips, coating my shaft with her godsend pussy as I groan against her mouth.

Not just yet.

I grip at her hair and detach my mouth from hers. She gasps and I take a moment to look at her body.

She's just for me and it fucks with my mind sometimes. How the hell did I become so deserving of her after all the things I've done before? I kiss her neck. I kiss her shoulder. I kiss where her heart beats and with my free hand, I sink my fingers into her pussy. I bite my lip as my eyes take in her beautiful reaction.

"Harry, oh—" Her pretty mouth falls open as her walls tighten around the pump of my two fingers.

"My pretty girl," I whisper. "I can't fucking get enough of you."

My truth makes her moan and for some reason, I feel the race of my own heartbeat. Without touching me, she gets me fucking going.

"Yes, yes, yes!" With eyes shut and withering hips, she groans for me and my curling fingers. She digs her nails into my shoulders from the pleasure I course through her.

I stop her from reaching a high by ejecting my fingers. She grunts, bringing her head from a tilt forward to have our foreheads touch. As I rub her cunt, she pants then whines, "Please, please, don't fucking st—"

"Hey," I interrupt. "C'mere, my girl, I promise I won't stop again." Feverishly, I kiss the corner of her mouth. I know she aches for more.

I lean back comfortably against the headboard and pillows. "C'mere," I coo again, positioning her to lay back against my body. When she rests above me, I have the perfect view of her. I see what she sees and it makes me suck in a breath.

Breathing out on top of me, her head falls back against my shoulder. "Touch me again," she begs in a whisper.

I rub her cunt again, making her hips wreath. With my knees, I keep her legs apart and I smirk at how I have her. "I won't stop," I promise or prepare her as my two fingers sink into her core again. She instantly moans as I fuck her.

She's arching her back as I caress her tit with the opposite hand. "That's it," I mutter in her ear when I rapidly work her up. "Fucking feel me... Fucking feel my fingers in your cunt, baby. You're doing so good taking it."

She tries to close her legs from the pleasure again, but my knees keep her open. She's groaning, screaming, and I feel her tremble all over again as she searches for something to grip.

She finds my hair and she roughly tugs the moment I get her to release a fucking shower. I smirk, letting out a chuckle from the success of making her squirt all over me.

"Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck!" She's whimpering, almost choking on her spit as I slide my drenched fingers out of her. She squirms the moment I slap her pink and wet pussy.

"Good... That was so fucking good," I say to her. "But we're not fucking done, you hear me?"

With a hitched breath, she slowly nods.

I grab her by the throat, but then I can't help but kiss the corner of her parted lips. "Needy girl," I mutter. "I said we're not fucking done. Use your fucking words, I wanna hear your pretty voice so bad."

"Fuck-" she chokes. "Fuck me, please. We're not done."

I've let go of my hold around her throat and I take my painfully hard cock to smack it against her slit. I groan from how tight she fucking feels when she takes me. She takes me and I tighten my arms around her body because the rawness feels too good.

"Harry!" She cries before I flip us over. Her moans become muffled as her face hits the pillow.

"You needy fucking girl," I spit out as she takes me from a downward position. I hover over her, on my fucking knees, as I begin to pound into her sweet godsend pussy.

Her scream rips through the room when she lifts her head from the pillow. With a gasp, she then says, "Yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck—" She interrupts herself with a groan. "Take it out on me, baby... I can take it, please!"

I heave out quick breaths as my cock slams into her, causing pounds along the motel walls. I groan, digging my nails into her precious skin. "No, no, no... my sweet girl, I don't think you can take it," I taunt.

With my throbbing cock coming to a stop deep inside of her, she sharply breathes in. "God!"

Roughly, I grab her by the hair and pull her up onto her knees.

"I can... I can fucking take it," she tries to prove through a whimper. "C'mon, please. Slap me. Fuck me like you hate me," she's begging, making me groan by the way she's asking for it.

Hate.

As much as I want to kiss her skin, I drag my hand across her warm body to lift it. She clenches around my stiff cock, grunting with me as I then smack her face. Her head cocks to the side and her hips roll. "Harder," she mutters. "Please, baby... I said I can take it."

I pull her by the hair again, clenching my jaw as I slap her cheek with a heavy hand. "My needy little bitch," I mutter before bending her over again and shoving her red face back into the pillows. "If that's how you want to be fucking treated—"

"Yes! Yes—"

"Shut the fuck up," I spit out, spanking her ass and leaving her red. She screams out because of it. "Shut the fuck up before I fuck your mouth with my cock instead." But she moans, shaking underneath my pin.

Out of breath, my eyes shut from the pain in my cock that I only fucking thrive on. I'm ready to make a mess inside of her, but I need to feel her with me. I can't fucking ever go without making sure she comes all over me. I fuck her harder, spanking her ass again when it seems to excite her.

"Fu—" She breaks into moan after moan. Her next words are inaudible, but I know what she means when I feel her body shake uncontrollably. With her face against the pillow, her hands find my thighs. She smacks them then digs her nails into my skin, clawing, as she's reaching her high.

"That's it, you fucking slut... Come on my cock." I groan, letting myself release at the same time as her. I shake as my thrusts then become slower.

"Holy fuck," she muffles out as I release my grip on her hair. "Baby, holy fuck."

Slowly, I lean back with heavy breaths. I drag my twitching cock from inside of her and the moment I do, she oozes out of her freshly fucked pussy. She's still moaning, still rolling her hips into nothing.

"Turn the fuck over."

Slowly and with a stammering breath, she turns to lay on her back. Her pretty eyes find mine and I lick my lips when I soon allow my eyes to drift. So red and so precious, I grab her by the thighs and I drag her towards me. She's taken by surprise when I lift her hips and spit right onto her slit.

"Have my fucking babies, won't you?" I mumble, tilting my head to plant soft kisses along her inner thighs.

Humming, Jo looks up at me with a cocked head. "Fuck, is that what you want?" She's smirking with flushed cheeks. "Is that why you have me this way? Making sure I get knocked up, hm?"

"Mhm... I bet I fucked a baby in you this time," I taunt in a whisper just before I drag my tongue against her warmth. She sucks in a breath as I lick across her sensitive clit all over again. I can't get enough.

"Fuck," she moans with arms resting above her head.

As my arms wrap around her waist, I dig my tongue deeper through her slit and I get a taste of our rough fuck. Addicted, I can't stop wanting to have her. She tastes like fucking heaven.

"Baby," she whispers to me with soft moans emitting from those gorgeous lips.

I suck at her pierced clit and her thighs uncontrollably shake. I then lick all over, allowing my tongue to drag across her tight asshole and wet slit. I moan from just how fucking good she tastes.

"My fucking, God," she moans with me.

Flicking my tongue along her clit, she squirms but I keep her still as she approaches another climax. For added pleasure, I shake my head and it's what has her yelling out my name.

"I'm so close! I'm so fucking close!" She warns me and I don't stop the way I please her. The moment she grows silent and rigid, it's when she comes all over my tongue. She's warm and sweet. As I slowly lower her body to lay flat above the mattress again, I kiss her belly after licking her clean.

"Such a good girl," I whisper against her hot skin. "Did you like that?" Dragging my tongue across her belly button, I then kiss her sternum. Even her skin smells sweet.

I feel her fingers in my hair. She tangles them into my curls as she swallows thickly underneath me. She's so tired, but I know she wants more. When she doesn't answer me, I climb over her. "I asked you a question, angel girl."

Speechless, she's nodding then caressing my face. Her lips are parted and I know she's trying to get words out, but I notice her thighs remain shaky.

I kiss her cheek, humming as I feel her touch my face and tug at my hair. She wants me to kiss her mouth. From her silent plea, I bring my lips onto hers. She kisses me back through my gentle kiss.

"Again," she manages to softly whisper against my mouth.

I snicker, kissing her once more as she asks to be fucked again. She can't get enough either.

With my hand around my dick, I align myself with her center and once again I get to fill her. I release a jagged breath when I feel her all around me. "Jo," I mutter her name when I want to thank her for the way she's making me feel. It's hard to form other words when pleasure begins to consume us. She's moaning as I thrust into her.

Her hands grip at my arms when my pace quickens. She curses under her breath, unable to keep her eyes open.

"That's it, beautiful girl... Feel my fucking cock."

She digs her nails into my skin, grunting as I make her bounce from a harder thrust. "So good," she manages to get out. "Like that, fuck me—" She breaks into another moan.

"Shh," I hush as I lift my hand to run a thumb across her bottom lip. "My love—"

She clenches around me at the cause of my slip. With her fingers tangling in my hair again, she pulls me in for a hard kiss that neither of us had been prepared for. We both gasp for air, but the high we've been chasing begins to take us.

"Oh, God!" She screams and my hand settles around her neck.

She's so close, I feel her tremble all over again. With my grip on her throat, I keep her from falling as I fuck her towards the edge of the bed with every thrust I make. "You're doing so fucking good, baby... Cum all over my fucking cock again."

With that, she smacks my chest. She groans and then she turns stiff. As she orgasms, I ride it out and fill her deep. I don't stop until she's done squirming—until her mess has been made.

"Fuck!" She releases as I let go of my hold on her throat. Her head lolls back, hanging off the edge after I've come undone with her. Panting, shaking just as much, I kiss her chest. "Baby," she then calls me.

I hum, dragging her away from the edge so that she wouldn't get a head rush. I then kiss her neck and cheek because being able to have her this way feels too good to be true.

Softly giggling from my urges to kiss her skin, she then says, "Harry... Look at me."

"I am," I murmur against the top of her breast. I then feel her cold hands on my red cheeks. She tilts my head so that our eyes can meet.

"I just want to tell you that—"

I hum after she pauses in her words. Lost in her eyes, all I want to do is bathe in them as if they were sunlight. I almost forget that she's talking.

"That I— I'm so lucky to have you."

Shaking my head in disagreement, I say, "The one lucky here is me... Undeservingly so."

She huffs, blinking her tired eyes as she looks at my lips this time. "Now why would you say that?" She whispers. "You deserve... everything... good... in this world." She kissed me in between pauses.

I sigh softly near her lips. She makes it impossible to disagree further with her, especially when I almost always end up agreeing.

Maybe she's right. Maybe the world is compensating me for all the cruelty I've endured. She's that everything good she says I deserve.

Then again it can't be that simple.

"Sweet girl," I call her. "I just want to hold you."

"Please, do," she says softly, sitting up slowly. "But can I have your shirt?"

You can have anything you want, my everything good.

Nodding, I find my t-shirt near the pile of our clothes as I sit up. I hand it over but turn it right-side-out before I do.

She throws it on and I'm left to watch her pull her long dark hair out from the neck hole of my shirt on her body. Effortlessly, she looks stunning as she then falls back against the pillows.

"I can't feel my legs," she whispers under her breath and it makes me chuckle.

After adjusting my boxers back on, I fall next to her. "You can't?" I question, wrapping my arm around her body as she turns so that her back is against my front.

"Thanks for that."

I don't have to see her pretty face to know she's grinning. All I can do is tuck the flyaways of her messy hair behind her ear as I whisper, "Sweet dreams."

Not responding to my whisper, she squeezes my finger once my arm wraps around her waist again. She hums and I'm left once again to count her breaths.

One, two... thirteen until she falls asleep in my arms.

__

happy holidays! <3

more to update, i promise!!

love u lots,
mila!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 186 23
"I wasn't addicted to drugs. Yes, I liked using drugs, but to call me an addict would be a false accusation. But then, why can't I stop?" Harry Style...
8.2K 136 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...
1K 97 31
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
94.1K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...