My best friend-lovers (a One...

By Hannaaa1D

Anny Sillace is just a normal,almost 20 years old girl from Doncaster.Her best friend isn't that ordinary.He'... More

Chapter 1 / Prologue "LOUIS !"
Chapter 2 "Oh how I wish that was real..."
Chapter 3 "I swear."
Chapter 4 "Just hugging... in a friendly way."
Chapter 5 "Hey,psychotherapist !"
Chapter 6 "Sunshine ?!"
Chapter 7 "FINE !"
Chapter 8 "Does she know about your crush on her ?"
Chapter 9 "She has to be one of your one-night stands."
Chapter 10 "So ... problems with boys ?"
Chapter 11 "I think I'd kill you."
Chapter 12 "Not only with her.."
Chapter 13 "GET UP !"
Chapter 14 "Are you going out on a date ... with Zayn ?!"
Chapter 15 "There's something you should know.."
IMPORTANT ! - Anny.
Chapter 16 "I know about everything,Lou."
Chapter 17 - The lights were on and ...
Chapter 18 "Hey,babe,what about an answer ?"
Chapter 19 "I wish I could love you..."
Chapter 20 - and ASDFGHJKL
Chapter 21 "Kiss me !"
Chapter 22 - Anny Sillace - One Direction's whore ?
Chapter 23 "Do you want to play the 'first time game' ?"
Chapter 24 - Jane.
Chapter 25 - Belle. "Beneath your beautiful."
Chapter 26 - Me,you,livingroom.Midnight.
Chapter 27 "Depends on ..."
Chapter 28 "Am I not sexy enough ?"
Chapter 29 - Diamonds are forever.
Chapter 30 - and A MASSIVE THANK YOU
Chapter 31 - Jane.
Chapter 32 "Tell me..."
Chapter 33 - Being in love sucks.
Chapter 34 "Did they just melt into thin air ?!"
Chapter 35 "I'm dead serious."
Chapter 36 - The evil plan !
Chapter 37 "What are YOU doing HERE ?!"
Chapter 38 "It's easier to stay strong if nobody knows how you are feeling."
Chapter 39 "That's not even my full name."
Chapter 40 - New message from BROWNIE <3
Chapter 41 - The perfect end for the day ?
Chapter 42 "Where exactly are we going now ?"
Chapter 43 "Welcome - ONE DIRECTION !"
Chapter 44 "You're right,NOTHING happened."
Chapter 46 "I know it's wrong but ..."
Chapter 47 "Can't sleep."
Chapter 48 "How is life going to be ?"
Chapter 49 - Temper and love affaires.
Chapter 50 - Strange dreams and strange sickness.
Chapter 51 - The END of everything ?!

Chapter 45 "Check your twitter notifications."

612 9 5
By Hannaaa1D

--- Well,hello there ! I have to tell you something...

This story will end very soon ! :(

But of course there's going to be a sequel :) I already have an idea for that :)

But I really need a name for it,so if you have an idea for that,please tell me :)

It should match the name of this one here ...

Well,long note,here's the chapter.Hope you're gonna like it,blah,blah,blah. :D:** ---

* Anny's POV *

I was laying on the bed,together with Harry.I was rested on his bare chest,our fingers were entwined and we were staring at the ceiling.

Liam had kind of shocked us all with his sudden outburst.He had always been gentle and caring,then he started to scream and even swear.It was just unexpected.

After the discussion in the livingroom,Harry and I had gone straight into his room.Later Eleanor brought us supper.After we had finished eating,we just put the plates aside and laid down,not saying a word.

"Love ?" Harry asked after nearly an hour of silence.

"Hmm ?" I mumbled in response.

"What are we going to do when we leave this house ?" his question left me speechless.

What were we going to do ? I couldn't just stop studying and move to the boys.That was impossible.My parents would totally kill me ! They didn't even know about me dating Harry yet. Neither did they know about me staying with five guys for two weeks.Of course unless they saw it in the media,but they would have called then.

"I don't know Harry ..." I murmured.

"Why don't you just move in with me and Louis ?" he suggested.

"Harry,I can't do that." I replied.

"Why ?" he asked.

"First,I can't just leave my parents' house.Second,I'm studying.Third,We don't know each other for very long..." I constituted.

"Why can't you leave it ? And when that's such a big deal,I could just move in with you ? Then you could go on studying as well.I know that we don't know each other for that long,but I love you.I love you,Annabelle Christine Sillace." he whispered into my hair.I scrunched my  nose at the sound of my full name.

"I love you too,but I can't leave it because it's my parents' house,I have so many memories in it.The house we had in Germany got destroyed in a fire,so this is the last piece of childhood I have,Harry.And if you moved in,wouldn't that be trouble for you ? Being away from the other boys ?" I replied lowly.

"I didn't know about that fire thing,sorry... " he muttered.

"It's okay." I cooed.

"So what are we going to do ?" he asked again.

"I still don't have the vaguest idea." I answered.

* Harry's POV *

If we wouldn't find a solution soon,I was probably going to lose her.

Just the thought of losing her made my heart ache and my eyes get watery.

I truly loved her and losing her would definetely break my heart,it would break me.

She was beautiful,it was obvious that other guys would hit on her.And I would be a three hour car ride away.Maybe she would get into trouble and I wouldn't be there for her...

These thoughts made my heart and my head hurt.I closed my eyes,trying to sleep.Maybe it would make my headache better.

* Niall's POV *

I was sitting at my desk while Belle was laying on the bed,holding her smartphone close to her face.She was wearing pink shorts and a white button-up tank top,looking gorgeous as always.Her perfectly curved but still skinny body was just breathtakingly attractive.Exactly like her face,her smile,her eyes.Everything about her was perfect.

All my life I've been waiting for my princess,and then she was just laying on my bed.Currently she was laughing about something on her phone's screen.

"What's so funny,love ?" I asked her.

"You should check your twitter notifications." she replied laughing.

I logged onto twitter and saw a tweet from Liam :

@Real_Liam_Payne : Just to clear things up : Everyone (except for Jason) in our living community is dating one of the others.Just today @NiallOfficial and @Belle_Sillace got together ! They're really cute.@ZaynMalik is dating @J-J_Jones,@Harry_Styles is dating @MissAnnyTomlinson and @Louis_Tomlinson is still with Eleanor,just like I am still with Danielle.What do you think of the new couples ? I wanna read your opinion.

As I had read this,I became curious of what the fans thought of me and Belle.

"Have you already read some answeres ?" I asked her.

"Of course." she replied.

"What did they say ?" I questioned.

"@1D_4evaaa said : Go die in a hole bitch.Niall is mine !" she laughed.

"And it doesn't bother you ?" I asked confusedly.

"Not after I read the next one.@Nelle_shipper said : Ermagerd,Belle is so beautiful ! Even though I'd like to have Niall,I still think she's right for him ! All the haters are just jealous.Just get married already ! Brb cyring." she read out loud.

"Nice one." I commented laughing.

"This one is just ridiculous.@Anti_Hanny said : Anny is such a slut.She can't even decide on one boy,she's fucking them all ! What a whore ! You should all hate her !!!" she read aloud.

"It's just stupid.Anny never had something with any of us except for Harry." I replied.

"Wait for this one : @ZaynMaliks_wiife said : Jane is just an emo-bitch ! I'm right for Zayn,he should dump her ! She's soo ugly,I mean does she ever look into a mirror ?!" she quoted.

"An emo-bitch ?" I asked.

"Yeah,because of her died hair and the piercing,you know." she answered.

"Her hair is died ?" I questioned.

"Of course,her natural hair colour is just like yours,brown." she told me plainly.

Belle wasn't just beautiful,she was smart and could handle the hate as well.She was already used to it because of being a model.

I concentrated back on the screen of my laptop and read a few other tweets.

@Harry_Be_Mine69 : Anny should better get her filthy hands off of my husband !

@Hanny_No1  : Oh god,Anny is so pretty ! I'm totally jealous ! Why can't I have Harry ? :(

@1Direction4life : Who is Jason ? And why are all the boys dating somebody ? When did they move into a living communtiy ?!

@Jones_Army1 : I'm Jane's biggest fan ! I have been ever since I saw her clothes ! Oh my god,she and Zayn are like the perfect couple !

@J-J_Jones : @Jones_Army1 thanks beautiful !

Wait,did Jane just reply to a tweet of a fan ? Definetely,it was her twitter name.So she probably saw the hateful tweets.But she was a strong woman,she could surely handle it.

I closed the laptop and walked over to the bed.I laid down next to Belle and just enjoyed being near her.Suddenly she put her phone away and faced me.

"So,why did you never actually ask me out ?" she asked out of the blue.

"I never had the courage to ask you..." I mumbled awkwardly.

"Somehow that's cute." she chuckled.

"That's just embarrassing... " I muttered.

Instead of saying anything,she put her hand around my neck and started to kiss me passionately.

Wow,there were no words to describe that awesome feeling.

I'll try it though.It was feeling like fireworks,mixed with the tingle of butterflies and the beauty heaven.And that's still not enough.

* Zayn's POV *

I was laying on the bed,breathing heavily.Next to me was a panting but still very beautiful Jane,barely covered by the blanket.

I don't have to explain what we have been doing,do I ?

"I love you." she breathed lowly.

"I love you too." I replied lovingly.

A while later,she had fallen asleep and I was staring at the ceiling.Jane's perfect body was snuggled up to mine and she was breathing rhythmically.Why couldn't I just fall asleep as well ? Because my life wasn't that easy.

We still hadn't found a solution for our problem.What were we going to do when we had to leave this house ? Would Jane and Belle just move to London ? What about Anny ? Shit !

Suddenly the image of Liam calling me a man whore came back into my mind.Sadly he was right,I had been a man whore the last two years.But this was going to change,I loved Jane and only Jane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 214 28
(In this story they are NOT famous) Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have always been good friends. Harry is cheeky, outgoing and perverted while Lo...
193K 3.5K 22
"Christy Roush and her best friend Kimberly are heading out on a crazy adventure to London, England. What happens when they have a one in a million...
469K 9.6K 27
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are both a part of the famous boy band, One Direction. Currently single, they both decided that they would try out a...
132K 5.9K 45
Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson are bestfriends. They met each other at the play ground, when Zayn accidentally hit Louis with his ball... They've bec...