The Gangleader and His?

By shreya_storyx

Meet Sophia Williams, a typical good girl with good grades, good looks, and good at almost everything. A girl... More

WATTY'S 2022!
Characters! (part 1)
CH-1 Fake smile to make them happy
CH-2 Forest green eyes
CH-3 MJ's 24/7
CH-4 Her son!?
CH 5-Goody. Moody?
CH-6 Queen-B drama
CH-7 Mr.Smirky is smart too
CH-8 His friends!
𝐚 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐡 𝐞 𝐭 𝐢 𝐜 𝐬
CH-9 So friends?
Characters ( part 2)
CH 10- Her past (Part 1)
CH-11 Her past (part 2)
CH-12 Her Past (Part 3)
CH-13 past and future
CH-14 God hates me!
CH- 15 la la land
Ch 16 : warm feeling
Ch 17: Bad feeling
Ch 18: Dean's secret?
Ch 19: New Guy
Ch: 20 Road trip (part 1)
CH 21- Road Trip (part 2)
CH 22: Answer
CH: 23 Bonding
CH:24 HA-HA-HA
CH 25- Perfect day of my life
CH: 26- And I am Taylor Swift
Ch 28: Avery's Birthday
Ch 29: Someone from past
Ch 30: It's my fault?
Ch 31: Deal
Ch 32: Dead
Ch 33: Traitor
Ch 34 : Pain
Ch 35: Want to, but Can't
Ch 36: Secrets destroy's trust
Ch 37: Believed
Ch 38: Out of the frying pan into the fire
Ch 39: Conclusion
Story covers!!
Bonus chapter

CH 27: Dickhead Nolan

214 48 4
By shreya_storyx

Sophia's POV-

It was lunchtime and I walked towards my locker to see Drake standing there. I walked up to him but I don't think he realized I was there so I gave a light cough which finally caught his attention as he was startled. I smirked at his reaction when He looked at me in surprise. But then again gave one of those heart-stopping smiles and I once again forgot how to breathe. The smile naturally returned.

"Hi" he grinned, he looked like a little boy who got what he wanted.

"hey," I smiled shyly as I realized he was waiting for me at my locker.

"Want to have lunch together?" he asked looking down at me. I guess he didn't beat around the bush. 

"Yeah sure," I answered, putting my books in my locker as he moved for me to do so. I am sure my friends won't mind, yes?

My eyes widened further as he tugged on my hand, leading me towards the canteen as if it was the most natural thing known to man. Which it felt like our hands fitted perfectly.

"I experienced a weird thing yesterday night Sophie," Drake started, as we walked into the canteen, ignoring the looks we were getting as they stared at our intertwined hands. It was pretty clear Drake didn't care as he talked to me as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

"And what was that Drake?" I asked curiously as we waited in the lunch queue. 

"It was the strangest feeling, I.....missed you," he smirked, looking into my eyes as they widened in surprise at his confession.  

"Aww is it so, world's ruthless gangleader is missing this ordinary no value person," I said, paying for food and walking towards the guys but a hand-pulled me-

I looked at Drake, his eyes were darker and it seemed he was angry. I looked at him confused, he hold my hand and growled "Never in your life you will think like this about yourself and you are far more than no value to me. I don't ever want to hear you talk about yourself like this or you will get punishment"

My heart swelled, I hugged him and he hugged me back. 

"umm, Drake what does that punishment means?" I whispered in Drake's ear.

He looked at me and smirked "Many things that a girl and a boy can do Sophie" 

This time I shivered but walked toward the guys.

"hey, soph!" Dylan greeted, with everyone joining in with their forms of greeting.

"Hey, guys, what's up?" I asked, sitting down with Drake beside me, letting go of my hand to allow me to eat my sandwich.

I didn't miss the sudden urge to keep holding his hand, to have some sort of contact so I pressed my leg against him slightly but I just ignored him otherwise I would start to blush.

*ping*

'Today fight at 6 pm with the night' 

I checked my phone to see my manager's massage updating about tonight's fight.

"So we are planning on going out tonight," Tristan informed me, his black-haired fringes covering half his eyes. Girls were looking at the boys as if they were some sort of sweets and glaring at me.

"where are you planning on going?" I asked him, taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Underground fighting," Dean said and gave a little smile.

"Underground fighting?" I chuckled thinking about tonight.

"Why are you laughing?" Drake asked confused.

" uhh. No, I was laughing at the thought of how girls are glaring at me and looking at you all as if you all are the world's hottest person alive" I smirked and replied.

"We are the world's hottest, and that's the reason they are being jealous of you," Drake said earning a chuckle from the boys.

"You both look so adorable together," Kayden said and laughed.

They all looked at us amused.

"what are you going to do at underground fighting?" I asked them

"Drake is going to fight tonight," Dean said.

"With whom?" I asked him.

"Nightmare" at this, I started choking on my food and the boys started patting my back.

"Huh?" I spluttered out, slightly dazed from his expression.

"Are you okay?" Brant asked and I nodded, Drake looked at me in concern. I gave him a reassuring smile and he gave me one in return.

"Want to come?" Drake asked suddenly.

"I. I planned a sleepover with Kaise, Mars, and Thaila," I replied.

"Oh. okay," He nodded and ate his sandwich.

"Well, what do you think about Nightmare?" I asked and they gave me a weird look and Dean started saying " That guy always wins and never lost a match. He always wears baggy clothes and No one has seen his face. Drake has fought with many opponents but never got one with him, same with me" 

I stopped my urge to yell at them, they may be my friends but sometimes they are irritating and now they are being sexist. What if 'he' is 'she'? why, can't a girl win all the fights?

"Ok and all the best for the fight" I looked at Drake and he looked confident. 

"Dean, why don't you fight nightmare or Dead blood?" I asked and they looked surprised but then he replied "Yeah, soon but I want you to be there".

"O, K," I said and smirked a little but nobody noticed except Kayden. He looked like he was analyzing me but I broke the eye contact.

and the bell saved me.

"Bye. I will see you tomorrow" I said and left.

But before that, I went to the girl's bathroom.

I called J, "Hello, My lady," He said and I laughed a little at his childness.

"So I called you to say that, I think it's your time to come here and Soon you may get a chance to fight, be ready. Tonight I have a fight, I will tell will to book a flight for you" 

"OKKK, see you soon cupcake," He said and the nickname brought a smile to my face.

"Bye, Donut," I said and before he could shout at me, I ended the call.

----

"Hello Will, book a flight for Dead blood" I ordered.

"Ok boss! anything else?" Will asked, he is one of the most trustworthy guys in the gang.

 "No, nothing yet and I want to treat you all today so take your advance salaries and five days' holiday but do the work I said you," I said in a happy tone. They know me as Sophia but no one dared to go against me as they get everything they wished.

I ended the call and walked out to, crash on somebody. "Why the hell are you Infront of the girl's toilet," I said without looking.

I looked up to meet icy blue eyes, they looked deadly  and evilness was filled in them, and it was

The dickhead, Nolan standing and smirking.

"Oh, Nolan. What are you doing here?" I asked nicely, trying to act calm.

"Oh, Sophia stop acting as if you don't know anything. I and you both know it's a lie. I saw your reflection in the mirror yesterday." He said and started walking towards me and I stepped back. My back hit the wall and I tensed to which he grinned evilly. I turned towards the door to run but Nolan caught my waist and whispered in my ears "Where do you think you are going? No one would come to save you, the class is going on and we have a lot of time to do things." My whole body shivered but I kept my blank face.

He walked and locked the door and turned towards me. "Your friend is hot and is good in bed but I want you," he said and my blood boiled, How dare he. 

"You jerk, how dare you play with kaise's heart," I said and kicked his little buddy. He groaned in pain and muttered 'bitch'. I walked towards the door but he pulled my leg.

"Not so fast Sophia, not yet" He yelled and hovered above me, I tried to push but he had made a good lock to prevent me from standing.

"No baby girl. I want you and I get What I want" He said and put his lips roughly on me, I didn't kiss him back and he slapped me on the face.

"Bitch kiss back or else you would suffer" I didn't even look at him.

He was too busy sucking my neck, I took the chance to slowly pull my legs.

He then started to slide his hands in between my legs, This is it! He messed with the wrong bitch.

I punched him in the jaw and slapped him with the same force he used on me. He looked at me in disbelief but then Tried to fight back. keyword- tried.

I kicked in his little buddy again but with some extra force. He fell to the ground groaning.

"You will pay for this SOPHIA!" he shouted, I ignored him and opened the door and walked outside towards the garden.

I cried a little but quickly wiped when I heard some footsteps. 

"Uh, here she is and we were finding her everywhere" I heard Dylan say.

I quickly covered my bruised cheeks with my hair. 

"Come on Drake," Dylan whined.

Someone closed my eyes backward and I exactly know who it is.

"Guess who," Tristan said.

"Drake," I said and a hand captured my waist. "How did you know, it was me?" He asked.

"How can I not know your hand" I chuckled and whimpered a little because of his tight hold on the bruised part of my waist.

Kayden noticed as well as everyone.

Drake turned me but I kept my eyes closed and head down.

 "Sophia, please look at me" I heard Drake's pleading.

I slowly met his eyes and They all gasped but it soon turned into an angry expression. Drake's eyes were so sharp like fire was burning inside them, my eyes were red because of crying. Slowly Drake pushed my hair back and Dean punched the tree in anger.

Tristan was looking angry at the same time calm. Kayden kept a blank look but his fist was turning white. Dylan looked shocked but he had a dark look. 

Drake was trying to calm himself but his eyes were burning.

"who did this to you, Sophie?" Drake asked in a calm tone. 

"I..t-toi...N..actually w-when I went to the toilet, did my purpose and then crashed into. I" I stuttered.

"Sophia please, I want to kill the person who did this to you," Drake said putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Sophia, who did this?" Kayden asked and everyone was waiting for my answer.

" I crashed on No-Nolan. He cornered me, I-I beat him in his main part and tried to escape but he pulled my l-legs. He closed the door so that I couldn't escape. He said that he was just using Kaise and I got angry and punched him. He hovered o-over m-me and K-kiss-ed me but I didn't s-so he slapped me. I s-somehow punched him and ran away" I said and looked down.

Drake and everyone came and hugged me. 

"That bastard, I will kill him," Drake said. "If I get him, I will beat the crap out of him," Kayden said.

I looked at them and smiled. They are the only people who make me feel so valuable.

Kayden came and said "Can you lift your shirt a little", I nodded and pulled my shirt up and checked the bruise. "It will be fine in one or two days" I smiled and nodded.

I turned towards Drake "I think I should go home. All the best for your fight and don't be disappointed. Try your best and give a tough competition".

He smiled at me and nodded.

---------At the fighting arena------------ 

I cut off the engine of my bike after parking in a shadowed area Where I usually hid my bike and hung my helmet carefully on the hook under the steer so it won't fall before making my way inside the building.

Let me tell you about the underground. It's a place where people Street Fight, spectate fights and Bet on the fights. It's illegal and not many people know of it.

Here, I go by Nightmare.

The basic rules are you get money if you win and go home empty handed, battered and bruised if you lose.

Most of you are probably wondering why I fight. It's not for the money and it's certainly not for the Fame or attention.

I donate it to orphanage and the families who lost the working person of the house. I save some for future and some for some...stuffs.

As I made my way inside, I greeted the Bartender and scanned the place. I made sure to hide my face so that no one could see it. The place where as crowded as it usually gets tonight, Fighters and spectators crowded around the ring where two guys were in the middle of a brawl. 

Jogging up to the table where you need to sign and before you get to fight, I jotted my nickname down on the bottom of all the fighters name and took a seat on one of the stools by the bar.

The black haired guy managed to trip blondie and blondie's back made contact with the floor. I can tell it was a pretty hard fall but the sound was swallowed by the chairs and hollers from the crowd. Blondie was either too tired or too out of it but regardless, he didn't stand back up and the black haired guy was declared the winner.

I made my way towards the ring to see Drake and His friends seating . I stretched and started wrapping my hand up. Drake may be my friend but this is the only way to make them think I don't like Drake or else he's life would also be in danger, just because of me. He might be good in his job but I am better.

Me and Drake look in the eyes and started circling each other. I wore green coloured lenses to prevent myself from revealing my secrets.

 When the March started, the crowd roared with excitement. I watched his movements carefully and indulged in the familiar feel of adrenaline rushing through my veins. After a few minutes of dodging his hits, we both were a little tired. He was a great fighter and till now non of us got hurt, it's 15 minutes and I need to win this.

After a few more dodging his hits and annoying him, I finally got onto his moves. His slightly Ducks his head before throwing a punch and he shuffles on his feet before throwing kick. I also notice that he was trying to figure my weakness.

I made a final decision and gave him a blow on the side of his thigh hard enough to make his lags slightly limp. I was always known for my speed. I made a move to jab him but got blocked.

He punched my shoulders and I fell down. He faced me and I tricked him by making him think that I was going to kick his face, he covered his face with both of his hands but I then kick him in the leg, he fell down. I swung my fist, aiming his jaw and was rewarded with the big guy stumbling backwards before he caught himself.

He punched my stomach which made me move a little back. For the finishing blow, I grabbed the back of his neck, ready to pull him down. however, he caught on sooner than I expected and I covered my face. At last, I punched his head which made him knockout for barely 12 seconds. STILL-

"AND THE WINNER IS 'NIGHTMARE'!!!" the announcer announced.

Drake woke up and his friends helped him to get up. They looked at me and I looked away. They talked about something and went inside Dark Night's locker room.

I took the money and sensed someone, turning I searched to see a guy from there from Devils gang looking at me and talking to someone on phone.

I quickly took my bike and made my way towards my home. I opened my door to see a note on the refrigerator.  

'Sophia, hope you made your decision because you like it or not, You will come and You are going to pay for beating my man.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          -soon to meet, R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely peoples!

I don't like Winters.. What about you all?

So what do you think about today's chapter?

if you like, then VOTE.

~shreya ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 12.6K 44
❝𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣❞ - 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮...
300K 3.4K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
245K 6.3K 54
-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl story. Its something bigger, its betraya...
376K 9.7K 43
-Blake- Rose stands not too far in front of the ring looking at me, her face is pale and my gut twists in ways it never has. She shouldn't be here, w...