Moon Drunk || Dreamnotfound

By lovelvcifer

! ( slow updates) ! Winterfest Highschool has always been... peculiar, because c'mon, it's almost entirely su... More

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Chapter Twenty - Eight
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty - One
Chapter Thirty - Two
Thirty - Three

Chapter Six

643 34 15
By lovelvcifer

that's the werewolves' body shape :), all that changes is their fur color and maybe a few tiny features

------

He pounced, powerful legs pushing himself off of the ground as he collided with a tall skinny figure of a young boy, around fourteen. He fell to the soft dirt wth a yelp of surprise and scrambled to get back onto his feet, but Dream grasped his maw over the boy's shin and he fell again, a silent scream leaving him as Dream shook his head.

Blood sprayed his face, soaking his fur as he twisted his jaw and regripping towards the flank and shoulders. Dream bit between the boy's shoudler blades, tasting the welcoming flesh and then finally releasing and regripping around the neck, where he felt the last breath leave the body beneath him.

Dream panted and lied with his stomach pressed to the boy's back until his breathing evened.

He opened his jaw, eyes scanning over the broken skin and visible muscle. The boy was a mess, but not too bloody nor disgusting. He licked his lips, the metalic taste of blood quickly flowing over his tongue. He shook his head and blood flew everywhere as he stepped away and finally took a look at what he created.

The boy's face was frozen in a silent scream of agony, and every piece of skin was still together until the base of his neck, where Dream's jaw destroyed the skin. His clothing was ripped and skin was broken enough that the skin and ribcage began to show, slick with blood. His one leg was twisted in a torturous angle where he had first bit him and his shin was bloody and messy.

Dream crouched down, teeth closing over the corpse as he began chewing and eating slowly and lazily. If he was purely human, he would have considered this horrendous and unhumanely. But, as a werewolf, this was just his nature.

That was one of the reasons why his best friends couldn't find out.

They couldn't see that deep down, he considered himself a monster.

Only the other werewolves of his lunch table group knew that he was one as well--Techno, Ranboo, Wilbur, and Corpse.

Dream continued to eat until his ears picked up footsteps off in the near distance. He stood up and trotted away into the trees where the shadows and greenery would help him hide as he hurried away from the kill, undetected.

He looked up, and between the trees, he noticed the moon, only half full. Well, it wasn't a full moon tonight, but better safe then sorry.

Werewolves lose almost all of their control when they're forced to shift on a full moon, unlike other times, when they're in the right mind.

And, they look a bit different then the typical wolf. Their paws had the slightest shape of fingers and claws that are meant to fit a monster. Their legs are shaped slightly different. Their hind legs give them the chance to stand up on on two legs, and their forelegs are more flexible with their movement.

Dream headed back to where his car was waiting for him, and as he appeared in the cleared area, he saw Corpse sitting on the hood of his own car, phone in his hand and head ducked low.

Corpse looked up when Dream sat in front of him, yawning and revealing his bloodied mouth.

He tilted his head. "You found food?"

Dream nodded, shoving himself upward as he shifted back into a human and stretched. "Yup, a teen about thirty minutes away from here. Had to run though, I heard something."

Corpse huffed, sliding off the hood and opening the door, putting one foot in. "Well, I'll see you at school?"

Dream nodded again, waving his goodbyes before heading to his car, hopping in lazily and yawning as he started it, pulling away from the forest and driving into the gentle night, the sound of nothing threatening to lull him to sleep right there, inside his car.

Oh fuck.

The blood all over his face was still there.

He groaned and pulled into the dirt road that he drove alongside. He drove down that dirt road until he saw the river. He parked and hopped out, bending down over the water and lapping his hands beneath the surface before bringing them up to his face, washing off as much blood as possible.

He did it quickly, wanting to get into the shower, and washing in the river wasn't the top thing on his list. He stepped back into his car and drove back onto the roads, only going a bit over the speed limit.

Once Dream arrived home, he parked and hopped out, gently opening the door in order to not wake his family. Luckily, no one was downstairs, only Patches, who slept soundly on the couch.

He crept upstairs and into his room, where he locked the door behind him and chucked off his clothing and grabbed his towel as he entered his bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror.

The blood on his face had been washed off, but not his mouth, hence why the metalic taste still lingered.

When he curled his lips to get a look at his teeth, he saw how stained they were, specifically the overly sharp canines. His lips were tinted red, as well as he tongue.

He sighed, ruffled his hair, and turned on the shower, only waiting a few minutes before stepping in and welcoming the burn trailing down his body.

His hair quickly became plastered against his scalp, turning a shade darker. Droplets slipped off strands and fell over his eyes, clumping up on his eyelashes. He blinked them away, shaking his head and grabbing the shampoo.

He stepped out of the shower a while later, wrapping the towel around his waist as he walked back into his room, answering the sudden call from George.

"George! It's like three in the morning, what's up?"

"I'm not tired, but I also have nothing to wear for tomorrow."

"Are you talking about the party? 'Cau--"

"No, you idiot. I like seriously don't have anything to wear. Everything's in the washer right now and I only have like two outfits that I really don't want to wear 'cause they aren't the greatest."

Dream propped his phone up on his nightstand, facing the screen towards him as he sat on his bed, still in his towel--he was too lazy to change. "Let me see 'em, and I'll be the judge of that."

He heard George huff on the opposite end before there was a rustle of movement. "Want me to put them on?"

Dream grinned. "Give me a fashion show, and I'll decide which one for you to where tomorrow."

"God you're an idiot."

The camera angle changed and George backed away, giving his entire figure to Dream, who watched carefully.

George wore a green sweater over a collared white shirt with black jeans that didn't quite make it to his ankles, showing off white socks.

"What?! How don't you like this?" Dream exclaimed.

George shrugged, spinning around in a circle. "I don't know, I don't like how it looks on me."

"Well then you're stupid. I like it, the sweater's like my eye color," Dream said. "You know what, don't even show me the other one. Wear this one... wait! We can kind of be matching."

"How?"

"You wear my eye color, I'll wear yours!"

"You're... overly excited."

"So? Seriously, you look great in that outfit, I'll snap you mine tomorrow 'cause I'm too lazy to change from those clothes to my t-shirt and sweats."

George looked at his phone. "Oh! Shit, I didn't even realize you aren't wearing anything."

"I'm wearing a towel?" Dream stood up and grabbed a pair of boxers, sweats, and a white shirt.

"Oh hush, that doesn't count, it's not a piece of clothing."

"Yes! It does! It's covering a part of my body, therefore, I'm wearing it. You don't always have to wear clothes."

"Oh yeah? Give me an example."

Silence.

"That's what I thought, you idiot."

Dream huffed, returning back in view of his camera now fully clothed. "Shut up."

George yawned. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Don't leave me!" Dream pouted.

"And you don't be dramatic, I'm tired, I'll see you tomorrow."

Dream pouted again as George laughed, waving goodbye and leaving the facetime.

----

okay but for some reason, dream reminded me of a golden retriever during the face time, just me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2.9K 20
It was just Dream and Sapnap when the apocalypse began, when the entire country flipped upside down and they were thrown into a life of killing and s...
91K 3.6K 34
A DNF Vampire AU Someone is going around killing people in horrendous ways, and however that person leaves clues that would be able to discover the k...
48.2K 2.3K 56
"Shut up! Stop treating him as if he were some monster!" Sapnap started laughing "Are you serious, George? He IS a fucking monster!" --- Dream, a wol...
148K 4.7K 34
George was obsessed with solving crimes so what happens when someone gets murdered in his neighbourhood, and who is that handsome man that keeps show...