The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

By BreeRosebury

As her pack teeters on the brink of collapse Genesis must do whatever it takes to save her she-wolves from th... More

Copyright
Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 4

2.6K 113 10
By BreeRosebury

SEBASTIAN

Zeke is in heaven.

Lyka is gorgeous. A Hershey bar of a wolf, all chocolate and sweet and needing to be devoured. And she really likes Zeke.

She's rubbing her scent into me, staking her claim, and I lap it up proudly loving her attention.

Oh, she is so mine.

I almost lose it completely catching her untouched fragrance. Knowing I'll be the first between her legs gets my head spinning. She fucking waited.

I'm so zoned out by the potent scent of her arousal anticipation I completely miss her swift dash for the woods.

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

She's running?

Oh hell no! Zeke growls. I let him loose. We are not losing her now.

In full control, Zeke is after her, growling angrily, chasing our mate through the pines. She's fast, really fast. Small and nimble she weaves a complex path through the woods. Her small frame passes easily between tight spaces and undergrowth and effectively slows Zeke's larger form down.

Why the fuck is she running? I pick up her scent on a tree, and then another. She's running but carelessly, leaving an easy trail for us to track. I stop with a happy huff. It's no accident, her wolf is deliberately marking her trail.

It was impossible to not see the conflict Genesis has with her wolf and I finally understand what is happening. Genesis wants to run. Lyka wants to be caught.

OK, Lyka baby. I'm coming.

The game is on. I know these grounds well. I have been running them for seven years since I turned eighteen, and I know exactly where I want her to go.

Racing through the woods, marking trees heavily with my scent, I pass the odd unlucky wolf heading back without a mate, and occasionally there's a rustle and low growls from behind a bush where wolves going hard at claiming each other.

I'm almost salivating with anticipation. The forest night is thick with the scent of mating.

Whatever happens, I am not leaving these woods without claiming Genesis.

***

GENESIS

Lyka turns away from where she picks up Zeke's scent again. Whatever direction we turn he has beat us to it, his scent strong and overwhelming, pushing us further and further into the woods. I feel panic rising in me. Something is not right.

Suddenly we break through shrubs and meet a high, moss-covered wall. There's an overhanging of rock and soft untouched grass beneath, and no way out.

Lyka, it's a trap! Turn around and get out!

She snickers at me.

What the fuck Lyka!

Oh, she bloody well knew he was herding us into this perfect little love nest, she's been playing me for hours the bitch!

Her ears twitch as Zeke's heavy paws rustle the leaves on the ground as he emerges through the brush.

Big, black, and tired of the chase Zeke growls at me as he stalks forward, daring me to run again.

Lyka has no intention of running. She wants her mate.

She slumps to the ground and rolls onto her back, in a show of complete, utter submission.

What the hell! Stop being so easy! I scream.

Zeke, satisfied with her lack of resistance, lays down beside her rubbing his snout across the soft fur of her exposed belly.

Goddess, the electricity from his touch is supernova level, and Lyka is putty in his paws, thrilled at the strong, powerful wolf that has caught her.

Even from the recesses of my mind, I'm a mess. I would do anything for those bolts of lighting and for the first time, I'm terrified.

Zeke begins rubbing himself all over Lyka, his scent coating her, claiming her as his. He stands and nudges her over back onto her stomach and she complies lifting her tail and sending her scent of arousal straight into his nose.

He growls loud and appreciatively, his snout nuzzling her between her legs scenting her, and growling even more. Lyka turns to look at him over her shoulder and I gasp at the sight of his unsheathed length, thick, long, hard, and flaming red, ready to mount Lyka.

There was no fucking way my first time is going to be in wolf form. With all the strength and power I have, I pull myself forward throwing Lyka back, finally shifting into my skin.

On my hands and knees, I breathe heavily from the force and swiftness of my shift. It takes a moment for me to clear my mind.

In an instance that clarity is gone as Sebastian's palm slides over my bare hip and around my waist, burning a trail of fire across my skin, as he pulls me into his lap.

I've never felt anything like this before. My body comes alive as every atom acknowledges the mate bond between me and Sebastian, the purest of pleasure erupts at his touch.

A deep rumble resonates from within Sebastian's chest, vibrating against my back as he settles over me. His embrace is all-consuming. Thick, corded muscles wrap around my waist, enclosing me in a protective cage. My bare breasts rest on top of his forearms and I feel his cock, thick and hard, caught between us. It burns like a branding iron imprinting into my back, twitching, and throbbing. I flush feeling exposed in every possible way, my body a traitorous whore for this man I barely know.

This is not fucking happening.

I pull strength from the deepest part of me and sink my claws into his muscular forearms, ripping them away from me, lunging out of his embrace.

"Fuck!" he cries as I crawl as far away as possible from him in the small secluded space.

I pull my legs up to my chest wrapping my arms around my knees and covering as much of my nakedness as possible.

"Genesis," he crawls toward me, confusion and anger evident on his face, licking the already healing claw marks on his arms.

"No Sebastian. Stop. I don't want this."

"That's not what your wolf says, and it's not what your body says."

Well, that's just rude.

"My wolf and I disagree on a lot of things. This is one of them."

"And your body, do you disagree with your body? I can smell you know. You're dripping for me - as you should be. I'm your mate Genesis. I'm claiming you."

I catch my breath as he inches closer to me.

"Stay where you are," I demand. My heart races a mile a minute in terror. If he comes any closer I'll give in to him. His scent is intoxicating, my pussy just keeps betraying me, sending out all the right signals to him.

"I can hear your heart, Genesis. I can taste your wetness in the air. You taste so good already and my tongue hasn't even touched you yet."

I close my eyes breathing hard, trying to get control, the effects of his words making my resolve crumble.

Bad move.

In a flash, he is kneeling before me. His hand grasps the back of my neck pulling me to my knees as his nose sniffs through my hair and then down the side of my neck.

I jolt, placing my hands on his chest to push him away.

"You smell so fucking beautiful," he whispers, then nips at the crook of my neck. My palms shake as sparks explode on contact with his smooth hard skin.

Moaning with the breath I didn't know I was holding in, I tremble as pure unadulterated pleasure courses through my body. The mate bond between us comes to life sizzling and bursting with lust and desire.

"Genesis," my name rolls off his tongue and it's the first time I've ever wanted to hear it over and over again. Only on his lips do I hear perfection in it.

My inner thighs are damp and sticky from the dripping moisture between my legs. Sebastian groans and lowers a hand to my inner thigh wiping up the wetness, bringing it to his nose, and sniffing it deeply before licking his fingertips and groaning at my taste.

"So fucking delicious."

I feel myself gush even more at his erotic gesture and words.

He begins to kiss my neck again as he cups his large hand around my breast. My flesh fills his large palm to the brim. He holds me almost reverently, feeling the weight, memorizing the shape of my breast before he begins to knead the soft flesh. I moan and arch into him thrusting further into his hand, my resolve being chipped away with every touch.

What sanity I may have had is gone as he tweaks my nipple and some invisible nerve I didn't even know existed sends a bolt of lightning straight to my core.

One hand begins a slow descent running over every inch of my taunt stomach, across my waist, down my hips, tracing lower to the soft down between my legs.

I can barely breathe. I hear him struggling too, his erratic breaths fluttering down my neck.

"So soft," he whispers as his trembling hand glides through the soft curls between my thighs.

My breath hitches. Fuck if I don't stop this now there is no turning back.

I close my eyes reaching deep inside of me for strength, surprised at the answer I find within.

I don't want to stop him.

I want this. I want him.

I look up, capturing his beautiful hazel-green eyes with mine. His eyes flicker amber and then darken back to green, burning into me as they wander over my face stopping at my parted lips.

I have no idea what I'm doing but every inch of my body is screaming Sebastian's name and for once I'm listening loud and clear.

Reaching up, I wind a trembling hand around his neck, sinking my fingers into his thick hair. I gently pull him down toward me as I lick my lips.

He doesn't hesitate.

His lips are on mine, soft and sweet at first, drowning me in his longing and need. Then his tongue broaches for entrance, silky smooth against mine.

He tastes like a dream, dominating the kiss. His mouth is perfection, hot and demanding as he cups my cheek devouring my mouth.

I want more, but I don't know how to ask for what I want.

So I show him.

Grasping the hand on my cheek, I guide it back down between my legs.

He stops kissing me and looks me straight in the eyes.

"You want this Genesis? You want me to touch you here?"

His voice is thick and raspy with arousal as his hand grazes through my curls.

I suck in a breath, nod my head, and pull him back into a kiss.

He holds back, suddenly leaning back on his heels he pulls me toward him, spinning me in his lap.

We are right back where we started, his cock hard and hot against my back.

Sebastian pulls my hair to one side nuzzling my neck.

"Say it, Genesis, do you want me to touch you?" he demands my words.

My name rolls off his tongue like the sweetest music I've ever heard.

"Yes, touch me, Sebastian."

He growls loud nipping my shoulder while his hand does what I ask, slipping down, gliding lightly along my slit.

I buck as he grazes my clit, gasping at the electrifying sensation, immediately needing more.

It's like he's flipped a switch.

I slap my palm over his hand showing him the firmer pressure I want. He groans again into my neck. His hold around me tightens, kneading my breast to the edge of pain, pinching my nipple with one hand, while his other remains focused between my folds.

As he rubs circles over my clit I throw my head back completely leaning into him. He slides a thick finger lower, circling my wet opening, coating his finger before sinking it deep into my dripping pussy.

I gasp at the new sensation. The friction is electrifying.

Dear Goddess. I should have listened to my sisters when they said it would be good. I didn't think this fucking good. I've wasted years!

His finger thrusts an excruciatingly slow rhythm, twisting hot coils of pleasure inside me until I've lost all control of my body.

My legs are splayed over his knees, open to the air and stars above, while his hand works fucking magic inside me.

A second finger joins his first stretching me painfully, wider than I've ever been. I gasp and tense in surprise.

"Shhh, relax baby, breath." he coos into my ear.

I feel his breath down my chest as he watches with complete focus the work his hands are doing between my legs. My thighs tremble and I clutch the sides of his muscular legs digging in for support.

His cock throbs powerfully behind me and his body trembles as much as mine. The scent of my open arousal washes intoxicatingly over us both and he thrusts his fingers in deeper, picking up the rhythm and turning me into a dripping mess.

I'm on the edge, ready to fall off when he extracts his fingers leaving me hanging only to flip me around and onto my back.

In a second his body covers mine, magnificent and dominating, laying his sweating hot body gently on mine, bearing his weight on his forearms.

With great deliberateness he stares, watching my face as he parts my thighs, lowering his weight between my legs. I bite my lip as his hard cock finds its place along my slit and in reflex, I grind upward gasping as his velvet hardness rubs my clit deliciously.

"Genesis," he groans closing his eyes as if he's in pain. He captures my mouth in a long, hard kiss, drowning me with lust before kissing a path down to my breasts, sucking my nipples, worshiping their fullness with his hands and mouth.

My hands run wildly through his hair as he kisses a burning trail down my belly. Kneading the flesh of my thighs he pulls them wide apart, cupping my ass then with his thumbs opens the folds of my pussy exposing me fully to him.

My face burns as I look at him just lying there looking at the most secret part of me. He looks up, his eyes flashing between hazel, green, and amber.

"You are so beautiful," he licks his lips and lowers his head, swallowing my pussy whole.

My moan is loud, punching the air as he sucks and licks me like a melting ice cream cone, sliding his tongue into me, drinking every drop of juice my pussy gushes out.

He's put me back on the edge but he won't let me fall off yet, pulling away as he feels me reaching my peak.

"Sebastian," I growl his name in frustration.

He looks up at me. What a fucking sight it is to see this god of a man staring at me from between my splayed legs, his eyes dark and glazed with desire, his mouth shiny and dripping with my juice.

"What do you want Genesis," he asks.

"You Sebastian, I want you." I moan< unashamed of the desperation in my voice.

"Where do you want me? Tell me," he demands, his eyes glowing in the dark.

"Inside, I want you inside me." my hips jerk beneath him and he holds me down, his eyes never leaving mine.

"What do you want inside you, Genesis? My finger? My tongue?" he smirks giving my clit a long lapping lick.

Fuck. I buckle into his mouth.

I reach forward and grab a fist full of his dark hair, making him look at me.

I'm done with his games.

"Fuck me now, or fuck off."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.2K 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...
89.2K 7K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
5.4K 265 21
Werewolves are blessed with chosen mates or fated mates. Alpha wolves, however, can only reproduce with fated mates to give their pack an heir. What...
54.8K 4.8K 45
Dominic Beckham has already been hurt once by a rejection and has given up on ever having a mate. He's a Panther Shifter after all, and never expecte...