▔▔𝐓𝘜𝘙𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘌𝘕𝘛®ₓₒ⋆:°*

By ALLlSTER

DISCONTINUED FOR NOW (hollywood super hero! yandere! dsmp x gn reader) * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * .・゜゜・  ・... More

ⒹⓄ ⓉⒽⒺ ⒹⒾⓈⒽⒺⓈ
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴ ᴄʟᴀss ɢɪʀʟ
sᴇᴛ sᴀɪʟ ɪɴ ᴜsᴀ
ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ 60 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ! ɢᴀʟʟᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜғғ!
it lasted forever

ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ...

1.9K 86 34
By ALLlSTER

* ┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑
woah x2
* ┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙
"nobody move,there's blood on the floor"

THE SMALL KITTEN SCOUTED ON THE MAN'S WIDE SHOULDERS.

stalking people as they passed.

until the man bumped into someone.

and the kitten knew it was purposely.

it jumped away with a small meow, sitting to clean itself.

"my apologies, i wasn't praying attention."

the kitten became confused as it saw the man drop his bag filled with files.

but the person he ran into also dropped their files too.

"how are we ever gonna separate these?!" they groaned and began looking through them.

"if you don't mind, we can go back to my office to sort these out. my building is just 10 feet ahead." he offered.

the person glanced at him and he offered a sorry smile.

"fine."

the kitten made purchase on his shoulder again, angrily pawing at his face

why did you do that dumb ass?

the man shrugged.

a small hiss in response.

he held the door open as y/n scrambled by, clutching the papers.

not noticing the men relaxing in the little living room area.

they all stopped their conversation as they saw a bemused george staring at the person trying to make sure papers wouldn't fall out of their hands but failing nonetheless.

sapnap was the first to stand up, striding over casually.

"show the person some hospitality, bro." y/n heard a boisterous man speak with a light country accent.

the looked up and

what the actual hell.

this guy had muscle that weighed more than them.

his black turtleneck was literally so tight it was about to snap.

except he didn't seem to mind, or notice.

maybe y/n didn't either.

he grabbed the papers, putting them in a stack before carrying them back to a coffee table where couches gathered around it, with some chairs.

he threw them down and sat down next to a man wearing a medical mask.

"you didn't tell me there would be other people, and i don't even know-"

"george. and we can go to my office. though he seems excited to see you." he whispered as they both looked to sapnap who sat right in front of the stack of papers.

y/n wasn't too happy about sitting in front of all these guys, but it was better being alone with a stranger.

he put his hand on the small of their back and led them over to the table.

lazy and tired eyes bore into them from all angles, accompanied with small smirks.

"what's this one for?" the one with a beanie asked, looking y/n up and down as they decided where to sit.

there were two couches that could fit two people. beanie guy and fluffy hair guy sat on one, medical mask and southerner sat on the other. two chairs, one occupied by a man who had his eyes and nose covered by hazel, mop-ish hair. his tongue messed with his snake bite piercings as his head followed y/n.

y/n sat down on the floor in front of the papers and began sorting through the stack.

george sat on the open chair and the kitten curled up on his thigh as he ran his hand over its little loaf position.

hand so big he could just cover the small animal, lord.

it was awkwardly quiet- well for them at least. it seems these men took joy in making them squirm.

they were barely breathing as they tried to sort the papers. it was too quiet.

"they are to help sort out the papers i accidentally mixed up." george said suddenly, flicking his eyes to glare at the one in the beanie, who started to laugh.

he quickly said something in spanish, making the mop-like one quietly laugh.

"shut it, it's all they're here for."

"what do you mean it's all im here for?" y/n said tiredly as they flicked through the papers.

"oh it's just that george has an assistant so i don't see why you're here." the fluffy haired one spoke up, nonchalantly as he tried to hide a sinister smile.

"what happened to her anyway?" the beanie one asked 'innocently'.

"she had to take a week off."

"from what?"

"a meeting, so much arguing."

the burly man behind y/n that was strangely similar to emmet cullen snorted a laugh.

"are you sure you don't want to go to my office-"

"y/n."

"y/n?" he finalized.

"i'm good, i should head out. i'm really beat from today."

"ah come on, only a few more. i'm sure you can do more than that." the muscly man nudged their back with his legs with his arms crossed over his chest.

y/n turned around to snap a remark at him, but became dizzy from the fast movement.

"woah there cowboy, calm down a bit." and the others chuckled at the stupid little comment.

"i'll kick your ass...once i stop seeing sound waves..."

he suddenly picked them up from under their arms and laid them over himself and the body next to him.

"i'm sure you will, now do you want me to rock you to sleep and tell you a story?" he said sarcastically.

y/n attempted to roll away, but they caught them. medical mask man's hands holding their calves, and country guy holding their waist.

"sir, please i don't even know you and-"

"don't call me sir, sapnap is just fine." he started with a small grimace and readjusted his hold on y/n.

"sapnap i don't even know you i don't think-"

"ah, relax. i'll call your business and let them know so you won't worried about being eaten alive."

"eaten?" y/n's tired brain went in a frenzy.

they looked wildly between the men and saw the mop man smile and lick his lower lip.

y/n flipped him off and turned towards sapnap so their face was near his stomach.

"yeah they're kinda drugged out. come by tomorrow when they're awake. yeah, see you later."

"sapnap, who was that?"

"stephanie."

a pause.

"sapnap?"

"hm?"

"go fuck yourself."

just remembered how i started the baseball au like 3 months ago with country!sapnap and his hillbilly family and bro is it already so good

redneck vampires i love it (even though they aren't unsophisticated)

i've always wanted to learn spanish but i can't roll my r's so it's really embarrassing

and i don't think i have the commitment for russian or japanese

dec 19/20, 2021
happy holidays!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 1.3K 28
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
1.8M 59.7K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
39.5K 2K 143
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
120K 9.3K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...