Honesty - Criminal Minds || S...

By bekah-x

{Book One} COMPLETED - SPOILERS PRIOR TO SEASON 12 The BAU were not ready for the arrival of Aaron's Hotchne... More

POV Titles.
Prologue
1. Agent Brenda Melanie Joyner
2. Team
3. Digging The Dirt
4. Skin
5. Swallowing Your Pride
6. CH3CH2OH
7. Carpe Diem
8. Out With It
9. What You Waiting For?
10. Competition
11. Act Normal
12. Blame It On Me
13. The Winning Move
14. Life Support
15. Wake Up and Smell the Coffee
16. We're the FBI
17. What Makes You Beautiful
18. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
19. Beside Every Great Man Is A Great Woman
20. From Past To Present
21. What's Meant To Be Will Be
22. Gratitude
23. The Gift of Love
24. Proximity
25. Inseparable
26. Reconciliation
27. What's Mine Is Yours
28. It Can Happen To Anyone
29. Overview
30. Reach Out Your Hand
31. This Time It's Personal
32. It's All About The Impact
33. Take Me To Church
34. It's Better Late Than Never
36. Feel My Pain
37. Small Bump
38. Hold Me Closer
39. What Is The Right Thing?
40. Arrivederci

35. Sheer Perfection

6.8K 161 133
By bekah-x

"When all the details fit in perfectly, something is probably wrong with the story." ~ Charles Baxter, 

The Daughter

"Happy New Year!" We all cheered and clinked glasses; the conference room covered in decorations like the bullpen and currently, like Spencer too as he pressed his lips down on mine; the ring of tinsel around his neck tickling my face as he done so.

I thought last New Year in New York with the BAU team and my family was incredible. 

But this New Year was something else. 

The whole team and their families were actually in the BAU. And Diana was here too. 

She officially moved into her new sanitarium apartment two days before Christmas and had settled in nicely. 

She was granted overnight release in order to celebrate New Year with Spencer and I and the rest of the team.

"You know we never did have that house warming party to celebrate us moving in together and celebrating our first year together." Spencer said matter-of-factly as we settling in on the couch together after taking Diana home the following day.

"Oh yeah," I remembered. "My attack sort of scuppered our plans." Spencer looked at me and gave me a small smile, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and kissing the side of my head.

We both turned to the TV just as the buzzer sounded through the apartment.

"Were you expecting anybody?" Spencer asked as he got to his feet to answer it.

"No." I said, shaking my head in confusion.

"Hey Garcia," Spencer laughed as he lifted the intercom and buzzed her through.

"Garcia's here?" I asked in confusion, straightening a little on the couch.

"Yeah," Spencer laughed and shrugged. "She didn't say why." He unlocked the door and came back to the sofa, wrapping his arm back around me just as Penelope reached the front door.

"Hey Garci! How's the head?" I laughed.

"Hey you!" Garcia called, pushing inside the apartment and closing the door behind her.
"Oh my dearly beloved, let's not talk about the head," She padded over to Spencer and I in the living room whilst she said, 

"Come hither there's something I have to show you." 

"Is everything okay?" I smiled self-consciously, frowning a little at Spencer questioningly as I got to my feet. 

"Yes, I just have something to show you." She repeated, waving her hand to fan me forward.
"Just me or can Spence come too?" I asked curiously.
"Oh no, girl's only, sorry Princey, we'll be with you in a few." Spencer's face fell and I smiled at his cuteness, blowing him a kiss before hurrying along the hallway with Garcia.

"What's so urgent it couldn't wait?" I asked as we pushed into the bedroom.
"This," She said and thrust a paper bag against my chest.

Frowning I peeled it open and peered inside, gasping and shaking my head frantically at her. "Nuh-uh-uh," She tutted, shoving the bag back against my chest again. "I may have been on the punch last night, but I do still remember our hiccuped conversation by the coffee-which-didn't-have-coffee-in-it-pot before you left," I gulped and blinked rapidly, doom draping over me. 

She wasn't supposed to remember that hiccupped conversation. 

"And because I am the beauty and brains that I am, I am doing the right thing. Now go forth and pee."

"But..." I cleared my throat and then realised I had nothing else to say.

"I won't say if you don't want me to," She said in all seriousness. "But you have to do it Mel," She said softly. "For the sake of your sanity... And mine after all of the punch we had last night!" We both chuckled at each other before I threw my arms around her neck, kissing her cheek.

"I love you Penny G."

The Doctor

I was watching Elementary again when the apartment door closed behind me.

"Mel?" I called out, pausing the TV to get up from the couch. "What's going on? Is everything okay?" I walked along the hall to the bedroom to find Mel sat on the bed holding a paper bag, looking like she'd seen a ghost.

"Is Garcia gone already?" I asked, to no reply. "Did you know she was coming over?" Mel blinked up at me and shook her head.

"She was doing me a favour," She said in a small voice. "Spence... there's something we have to talk about." Those words made my stomach drop.

I crossed to her and dropped to my knees in a crouch in front of her, placing a gentle hand on her knee.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine... At least.. I think so." She gave a small but nervous smile. 

"Okay... What do we need to talk about?" I asked, wetting my lips and blinking up at her curiously.

"Well... my period is late," She all-but-whispered. "And... that's not really out of the ordinary for me... my periods are all over the place but... they're never normally so... late..." She heaved a sigh and began chewing on her lower lip, fumbling with the bag on her lap.

"Okay..." I said exaggeratedly, blinking at the bag to avoid her eyes. "Okay... So your period is late by how long?"

"I-I... I'm not sure," She said eventually. "So Garcia was bringing this over," She said, nodding to the bag. "So that I can take a test."

"A test?" I gulped. "You mean... a-a p-pregnancy test?" I stuttered, trying to force the words out without either throwing up or bursting into joyful cheers.

"Mhmm..." She nodded her head, chewing on her lip.

"Okay, well, that's okay," I nodded encouragingly, getting to my feet. "Whatever it says, we'll be alright, won't we?" She looked up at me with those lovingly deep, beautiful eyes of hers and a smile lit up her face.

I extended my hand to her and she took it confidently, getting to her feet with the paper bag.

The Daughter

My hands were shaking and my palms were sweating as I staggered into the door and pulled it open, Spence nervously leaning against the wall opposite, his palms pressed together with his thumbs to his lips.

"Well?" He demanded, pushing off the wall to hold me in his arms.

"I-I-I can't look." I said, shaking my head as my knees began to shake. 

He chuckled and rubbed at my arms, guiding us both back inside the bathroom. 

"Okay..." He said, taking a deep breath before glancing over at the ledge where I'd left the test resting on a paper towel. 

It felt like time slowed to a complete standstill as he looked at the test and turned back to me, holding me at arm's length as his face cracked in to one of sheer joy, a laugh erupting from deep within his chest. 

"We're pregnant!" He cheered, pulling me against his chest as my whole insides felt as though they were about to come out.

"We're p-p-pregnant?" I stuttered as he showered me with hugs and kisses, laughing and clapping his hands in sheer elation.

I turned to pick the test into my hands, looking at the lines telling me I was carrying Spencer's child.

"We're pregnant." I stated, staring at that one piece of plastic that suddenly meant the world to me.

I'd been here before, but I hadn't felt these emotions before, the sheer elation and joy and love coursing through my veins.

I turned to SPencer who was watching me apprehensively, as if unsure as to whether I was about to break down in tears of joy or sadness.

"We're going to be parents, Spence." I said in a thick voice before grinning and jumping into his arms.

The pair of us squealed and cheered and laughed and cried like kids, ending up kissing each other on the bathroom floor.

"We have to get more tests," He said suddenly, pulling back from my lips with my face in his hands. 

I frowned at him in confusion and he got to his feet, pulling me up beside him. 

"Yes, we need more tests. Just to be on the safe side. You can get false positives, you know." He was saying as he lead us down the hall to the bedroom.

"Spence," I laughed. "We don't need more tests."

"Yes we do," He was nodding. "Are you having any particular cravings right now? Like any chocolate or snacks...?" I shook my head after thinking for a moment and he chewed on his lip, thinking of something. "I still have the help books so I'll read them to you when we get back and we can go through what you can and can't have," He explained, pulling his coat on as he passed me mine.

"You'll have to stop your coffee, you do know that right?" I looked up at him with an open mouth of protest. "Don't look at me like that, Melly, you know I'm right," He said and I shook my head. He held up a finger as I opened my mouth to protest. 

"I don't care what Caitlyn's doing in her pregnancy. It's better for the baby if you cut back significantly on caffeine, in particular, coffee." I frowned up at him and pouted but he merely chuckled and pulled on his shoes as I done the same.

"But Spence, how do you expect me to handle work?"
"Oh, I don't." He scoffed, taking me by the hand again and leading me to the car.
"What d'you mean?" I asked, disliking his tone.
"You won't be working in your condition."

I arched my eyebrows in shock at him as we locked up the apartment.
"In my condition?" I quoted in my angry voice. I saw his jaw begin twitching and he began blinking rapidly at the stairs as we took to them; preparing himself for my explosion. 

"I'm sorry but did JJ quit working when she was pregnant?" He opened his mouth to reply but I completely cut him off. "No. She didn't. Did The Duchess of Cambridge quit touring when she was pregnant? No. Even though she's a freakin' Princess!" Spencer knew from my tone that I wasn't to be messed with. 

"Spencer baby I love you more than anything but believe me when I say I know what's best for my own body. I'm not quitting work and I'm not taking myself out of anything. I'll cut back on the caffeine but if having a cup of coffee won't harm the baby then I'll take it." 

Spence was silent as we climbed into the car.
"Okay," I sighed. "You can drive now." He glanced over at me and I smiled at him, reaching out and taking his hand mine.

The Doctor

My palms were sweaty, my heart was racing and my breath was whooshing in and out making me light-headed as I paced in front of the bathroom door.

We knew the first test was positive, but there was no saying that the second, third, fourth or fifth would be the same. False positives weren't common, but they weren't exactly unheard of either.

I'd already changed clothes and made some hot chocolate and was about to ask if everything was okay when the lock clicked and the door opened, a small smiling Melanie showing her blushing face; her hair piled high and her body masked in slouchy clothes - aka my pullover and t-shirt.

"For you... dad." She smiled sweetly and handed me the test.

I swallowed loudly, lost in her eyes as my hands accepted the stick she passed me without so much as blinking from her eyes.

She laughed and chewed on her bottom lip and I eventually looked down at the test, showing positive.

"I..." My breath left all in one go; leaving me empty if for the incredulous feelings I was experiencing.

"I-I-I... wow." My hands were shaking and my vision blurred as tears pooled in my eyes.

"I guess we're gonna be parents Spence." Melanie shrugged with a small smile and I looked up at her, blinking. The tears fell from my eyes and she cooed; her breath chuckling in my ear as she threw her arms around me.

"I love you," I told her sternly, dropping the stick as I wrapped my arms around her tightly, burying my head in her shoulder. "I love you Melanie, I love you."
"I love you too Spence." She laughed in a thick voice and I could tell she was crying too.

For this I held her tighter, and tighter and laughed into her shoulder in sheer joy, sweeping her off her feet and swinging her around elatedly.

"This is really happening," I laughed as she squealed and giggled. "I can't believe this is happening," I settled her down on her feet and caressed her face in my hands, sweeping her joyful tears away with my thumbs. 

She laughed and blinked up at me, covering my hands with her own before I crammed our mouths together in joy; tasting her saltwater tears and laughing into her mouth as her tongue swept mine.

I pulled back and gasped a breath of delight before dropping to my knees in front of her.

"Hey little guy," I laughed, my hands on her stomach.
"Spence." She cooed, her hands dropping to my shoulders. 

I looked up at her through my lashes to see her watching me with tearful eyes; looking as radiant now as the day I'd first met her; all formalities and businesslike in the entryway of the BAU.

"I'm your dad," I said awkwardly to Mel's stomach, my hands running over the t-shirt covering her skin. "And I know you're still tiny and you're barely even a baby yet but," I took a deep breath and let it go, shaking my head and chuckling in awe. 

"You have no idea how much you're loved," I admitted, licking my lips and grinning. "And I cannot wait to meet you. Little Mel and little me, you are loved lots and lots." 

I leaned forward and kissed Mel's stomach and pressed my forehead against it, holding her hips with my shaking hands, my eyes tightly closed as I tried to accept the sheer perfection that was my life.

The Daughter

Spencer on his knees, caressing my stomach which wasn't even a bump - or anything - yet; his hands holding my waist the only thing keeping me planted on Earth.

I was still way up high in the clouds, my mind floating on air as I tried to accept the fact that we were going to be a family.

All my life I'd spent searching for one; only to have two all at once.

Well, now it was the one big family. But Spencer and I - and our baby - were going to be a family of our own. Of a whole other kind.

We were going to have a little baby genius in nine months time!

I braced myself as I thought of this and giggled aloud. Spencer tilted his head up to me; I'd ruined his moment probably trying to telepathically connect to our baby-which-probably-wasn't-even-a-baby-yet.

He slowly got to his feet and took my hands in his own, kissing my knuckles and holding my eyes perfectly.
"I love you." I whispered in a thick voice.
"I love you." He echoed and I smiled. He'd said that so many times today and it wasn't even lunchtime.

*

We had lunch together and Spencer read a few chapters each from a few pregnancy books he had from when JJ was pregnant - which I found extremely adorable - and then we both sat holding each other.

Spence was laid out on his back on the sofa and I was laid on his chest also on my back. His arms were around me; his hands resting on my stomach while my left hand covered his and my right was lost in his hair; my arm extended up behind me.

"We should tell my mom." He said after a while; breaking an intensely comfortable and serene silence.
"And my dad and Beth." I agreed with a nod.
"And a doctor." He gasped.
"And Caitlyn." I nodded.

"Yeah..." He nodded. "We should tell all of those people..."
"Are we gonna do that today?" I asked, rolling onto my side to see his expression.
"Nah, let's wait until tomorrow."

The Doctor

The following day, we decided to tell my mom first, and travelled to the sanitarium in our comfortable clothes, so we looked pretty out-of-place in the fancy sanitarium. Not that either of us bothered. 

My mom was sat by the window in her usual armchair, a familiar smile on her face as she watched the world go by with a book on her lap. 

"How're you doing?"
"Ah Spencer," She grinned, looking up at me happily as I pulled up a chair for Melanie to sit down too. "How are you?"

"I'm great mom how are you?"

"Doing well today, hello Melanie sweetheart," My mom reached forward and took Melanie's free hand into her own. "Have you told him yet?" She asked with a knowing smirk and Mel laughed warily, glancing at me to which I smirked down at my lap and nodding my head, clearing my throat.

"Yeah mom that's why we're here... We're pregnant." My mom grinned; her entire face lighting up with joy and happiness.
"Oh that's wonderful, truly wonderful, I knew it!" She clapped her hands and threw her arms around me. "This is your time Spencer. You have your own family now." She said into my ear as we hugged.

"I know mom... I know..." I said happily, holding her tightly.
"Congratulations, the pair of you... I genuinely couldn't be happier."  She said as she hugged Mel.
"Thank you Diana. We're so happy that we can share this with you." Mel admitted for both of us.
"And I'm so happy that I can be a part of it... But," My mom sighed as she pulled back from Melanie and collected her book from the table. 

"I'm guest-lecturing in a few moments," My mood fell slightly as that familiar glaze was back in my mother's eyes. "And even though I appreciate you coming to tell me in person," She looked between us. "The both of you that is, not just you Melanie sweetheart as I know Spencer here is prone to shying out of these types of announcements," My mother chuckled; a caring hand on the side of my face. 

"And despite the fact that I'm truly happy for the both of you, my students have to be taught." She sighed and shrugged and I couldn't really say anything at all.

"Of course," Melanie nodded in understanding; her face a complete poker face. "We respect that, don't we Spence?" I nodded my head and 'mhmmed'. 

"We'll drop by soon and we can talk more about it. You can tell us all about the lecture." Melanie grinned excitedly and my mom nodded happily as she got to her feet, Melanie's hand in her own; bringing her to her feet also. 

"I'd like that. Take care of the baby," She said to Mel, a hand on her face now. "And take care of them both." She said, looking at me.
"I will mom. You take care of yourself." I said and she scoffed, waving a hand at me as she backed away from us.

*

By the time we got to the Hotchner house, it was as though my mood had barely even been touched by seeing my mom. 

"Hey guys!" Melanie called out as she opened the front door, letting us both in. "It's Spencer and me!" She called out and Jack came running downstairs, grinning.

"Hey you guys!" Beth grinned from the kitchen door-way; a dish-towel in her hands as she watched Mel and I hug Jack a hello. "This is such a lovely surprise." She grinned, hugging and kissing us both.

"Hey, dad." Mel grinned as Aaron appeared in the kitchen doorway.

We all shared hugs and Melanie made some tea, Jack and I talking about the Doctor Who Christmas special as Beth and Aaron helped with the cups.

Mel joined Jack and I on one sofa whilst Beth and Aaron shared the other, and we all caught up on small talk before the atmosphere took over.

"Truth is guys... We couldn't really wait to come over and share some news..." Melanie began and I smiled broadly as I watched her talk, squeezing her hand in my own.

"News? What news? Is everything alright?" Beth's tone was panicked and worried and it made my heart swell; she really had adopted Melanie as her own. She turned to Aaron in a panic, clutching at his hand as he stared at us dead-panned.

At the seriousness of the situation, Jack naturally gravitated towards his dad, plopping onto the arm of the sofa next to him so he could watch Melanie more carefully.

"Everything's more than alright, actually." I grinned happily when it was clear Melanie couldn't really say anything further.
"Then why...?" 

Melanie and I exchanged similar grins before simultaneously announcing,
"We're having a baby."

At first, they all just sat there blinking at us.

"You're...?" Beth looked at Melanie with wide glazed eyes and Melanie nodded her head, barely able to contain her excitement as she squirmed by my side. 

"You're pregnant?" She gasped and we both nodded our heads. "OH MY GOD!" She screamed, jumping a foot in the air; making us all jump in surprise. "OH MY FREAKIN' GOD!" She screamed again, jumping up and down excitedly before running and throwing herself against us on the sofa, laughing and still jumping.

Melanie and I laughed awkwardly in surprise of this elated reaction.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! This is incredible! This is amazing!" She squealed as she pulled back and jumped up and down. "I'm going to be a grandma oh my God, oh my God!" She began laughing and clapping and mumbling excitable things to herself before running and throwing her arms around Melanie again.

"Aaron, we're going to be grandparents!" She yelled, throwing herself at Aaron as he sat blinking at us slowly.

"Does this mean I'm going to be an Uncle?" Jack asked quizzically.

I turned to him, surprised by the sudden calm in comparison to Beth's excited reaction.
"Yeah big guy," I grinned, "You're going to be a really important part in our baby's life." I explained and Mel nodded her head.

"But that doesn't mean we'll - or I'll - love you any less okay?" She said, tipping Jack's chin and tugging on his earlobe making him giggle and nod his head shyly.
"I love you Mel." He said in his cute little innocent voice that really hadn't changed at all over the years.

"And I love you too Captain," She said emotionally. "C'mere bro." She opened her arms and he grinned, hurrying off the arm of the sofa to hug his big sister.

"Aaron...?" I cleared my throat as Beth had managed to calm herself and drop to Aaron's side again. 

"I... I don't know what to say," He said truthfully, shaking his head with tearful eyes. Jack got to his feet from hugging Melanie and plopped down on the floor in front of the fire.

"I'm honestly lost for words..." Aaron said in a thick voice. "You're pregnant?" He asked and we both nodded our heads. "I'm going to be a grandpa?" His voice broke and Melanie's tears fell from her eyes as she nodded emotionally at her dad.

Suddenly he let out an elated sob and jumped to his feet. Melanie done the same and in a heartbeat they were in each others arms, crying and mumbling words to each other that only they could hear.

"Would you like a glass of water?" I asked Beth, getting to my feet.
"What?" She asked excitedly, getting to her feet, laughing and wiping away her tears. "No, no, no, champagne is just fine!" She laughed before throwing her arms around me after kissing my cheek. 

"I'm so happy for you Spencer! This is all both of you have ever wanted. Your own little family. This is just perfect! Sheer perfect!"

The Daughter

I was exhausted by the time we'd all calmed down and eaten dinner. 

We spoke about when we wanted the team to know, and we decided to hold somewhat-of-a-party the following month. We considered having it at the apartment, but Beth insisted that she and my dad host it instead, to save on the stress of us organising and clearing up a party from the apartment.

She said she'd take everything to do with the planning and arranging, and honestly, Spencer and I were relieved. We wanted some time to ourselves to revel in the happiness we were both experiencing.

But, we also wanted to share that with our friends, and we knew it wouldn't be long before we'd find ourselves slipping up on our secret. A month was more than enough time to come to terms with our new family future.

"Dad you don't have to do all of this." I insisted.
"No," My dad shook his head. "I do," He disagreed. "I'm your dad and it's taken a long time for us to get to where we are. I love you and I'm so incredibly proud of you. Seeing you so happy, makes me happy too and I'm overjoyed to know that you're settling alongside me. I want to do this for you because I've missed out on too much in your life. I'm not about to miss out on any more." I got to my feet; my eyes filled with tears.

"I love you dad." I cried as I threw my arms around him.
"I love you too, Melanie."

Overview

It was cold outside; the air was sharp and crisp cutting at your mouth every time you took a breath. With that in mind, Beth and Aaron were hosting the buffet-dinner in the heated conservatory, a room the family didn't have much time to use.

There was one oblong dining table; big enough for the entire team and their partners to fit. Fairy-lights were set up around the perimeter of the ceiling; trailing down the patio doors and around the plant obscuring the drafty exit.

The chairs had white covers on them and every odd chair had a different coloured ribbon tied to the back; differing in either pale pink or pale blue.

As their guests arrived they chatted happily and excitedly curious about why exactly the party was happening. 

Melanie's hair was long and shining thick down her back in bounding natural chocolate waves. The deep blue calf-length dress she wore brought out the twinkling sparkle of her eyes and the radiance of her smooth skin which looked so clearly to be under mother nature's natural effect. 

She didn't have to wear heels or fancy footwear to accentuate her already long legs or her generous height, so she was wearing fluffy white slippers instead.

Spencer's hair was unruly and unkempt; curling at the nape of his neck; sticking in odd directions. The purple shirt he wore complimented his artistic features and wonderfully buttery eyes. 

He wore a blue tie to match his mismatched purple and blue socks along with his chocolate brown brogues. His smile was so broad his eyes thinned to slits and his laugh was so heart-warming and sincere it made everyone smile just at the mere sound of it. 

For the first time in his entire life, he felt like he had the confidence to do anything. He felt powerful; in control; in love.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your evening," Hotch said after turning off the music speaker to achieve silence. "But I'd like to say a few words, if you'd mind," He said politely, smiling proudly down at Melanie who sat by his side next to Spencer of course. 

"I'm sure you're all wondering why on earth Beth and I decided to have this party this evening after so long in the house together," There were nods and grunts of agreement and everyone peered at him in curiosity.

"It's with the greatest of pleasure that we were able to do this for you all this evening, but it's with an even greater amount of pride that we were able to do this for our daughter," Hotch's voice grew thick and some people cooed as he looked down at his daughter, reaching for her hand.

"When she and Spencer asked if I would be the one to speak to you all this evening, I cried," He said and smiled. A proper, heart-warming, ear-to-ear smile that was so rare, it caught everyone by surprise. "I cried when they first shared this with me, and I cried when they asked if I would share it with you, so here I am.

"I'm going to be a grandpa." He announced, so plainly and emotionally that it caught everyone by surprise.

A ripple of murmurs and gasps waved throughout the room and everyone turned to Melanie and Spencer who were laughing and nodding their heads.

"We're pregnant," Spencer laughed, pushing out from the table to get to his feet, waving at the people who tried to speak. Melanie frowned, what was he doing?

She turned to her dad who kissed her hand as he took to his seat again and she tugged at Spencer's shirt, he'd totally stolen her dad's thunder.

"And I know, this must have come as a huge shock to you all, and we're so thrilled to finally be sharing this news with you all, but there's something even bigger, that I wanted you all to share with us this evening,

"Melanie, I'd be lying if I said I've loved you from the moment we met, but I'd also be lying if I said I don't love you as though I've lived each day of my life with you," Tears filled Melanie's eyes as she realised what was going on. 

"That said, I can't imagine a day of my life spent without you by my side. Each day I feel so grateful to have found you, and to have you in my life. I want to spend every breath I have left, with you.

"Melanie Hotchner," Spencer said, opening his left hand and holding a ring out to Mel. "Will you marry me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.9K 34
Truth was, it didn't take her admitting that she loved him for him to realize he felt the same. Nor did it take the few months of dating. No, from th...
537K 25K 66
When a self-assured plus size Indian woman had been forced to face the meanest guy in the world at their last day of college, he quickly put a check...
115K 3.1K 32
Lisa is always in love with Jennie and wanted to be more than best friend. Everyday she will try her best to always cater to Jennie and making sure J...
75.7K 1.5K 22
The Top Gun Naval Fighter Weapons School is where the best of the best train to refine their elite flying skills. Filled with hot-shot pilots and a w...