๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
05
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
11
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.1
67 pt.2
68
69
70
71
72
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

25K 1.2K 1.2K
By Imp3rfectDoll

"You good?" Demetrius asked me when he closed the door after Kaelyn and Landon left.

"Yeah i'm okay, just thinking." I said standing by the Island.

It's the fact that I literally missed seeing her grow up. I couldn't be the mother that she needed and that bothers me. And when I was depressed cause I thought she died, I felt like dying myself.

Like imagine not seeing your daughter since she was 6 months old then getting told that she died when she was 17. I was so sad to the point where I wasn't eating at all, and I wouldn't go anywhere. Meditating wasn't helping, writing wasn't helping, anything i was doing to cope.....just nothing was helping.

"Thinking bout' what?" He asked leaning on the counter.

"Demetri I missed out on her whole life, what if im not gone be good at this stuff?" I said.

"You already good at it, you don't see how happy she is to just talk to you all the time?" He said.

"But I feel guilty cause I missed out- Jamilah I promise you Kaelyn looked passed that cause she know it's not yo' fault. You here now and that's all that matter for real, don't trip bout' it." He said and I sighed.

"You're right....Thank you for telling her about me as she grew up, I honestly thought you would've forgot about me by now." I said.

"Forget bout' you? I looked for you all the time, I was miserable." He chuckled and I smiled.

"I'm going back home tomorrow." I said.

"Why?" He asked with his face scrunched up.

"You forgetting I have a home in another state." i said.

"Ian forget i'm just sayin' why you wanna leave so fast, you don't wanna be around me?" He asked.

"I didn't say that- So you do wanna be around me?" He cut me off and I looked away trying not to smile.

"Demetri stop looking at me like that." I said.

"No, i'm grown." He said still looking at me.

"Well in that case." I dragged about to walk away but he pulled me close to him.

"Demetri." I moved his arm from around my waist.

"You say my name a lot, you must like my name?" He asked.

"You really want us to be how we was don't you?" I asked.

"I been missin' you for a long time and now you back, i'm not losing you again." He said. "If you want me to stop acting like this tell me to and I'll stop. You want me to leave you alone?" He asked.

"No- Ight then, we finna go somewhere get dressed." He cut me off.

"Go where it's almost seven thirty?" I asked.

"I'm taking you out." He smirked.

"Ight keep yo' eyes closed." He said.

"My eyes been closed long enough." I chuckled and I heard him get out the car and open the door.

"Give me yo' hand and keep yo' eyes closed." He chuckled and I held onto his hand as I got out the car.

"I have on heels, if I fall, we fighting." I said.

"Demetri where we at, if you kidnapping me to kill me just say that, i've been through enough." I said.

"Chill." He chuckled. "You think I would have you dress nice just to kill you?" He asked.

"Yeah so I can already be dressed to be put in a casket." I said and as we kept walking I heard classical music playing.

"Ight Open yo' eyes." He said still holding on to my hand and I opened my eyes. We were at the art gallery where we first met and someone was playing the piano while another person was playing a harp and I looked to my left seeing that he had a dinner set up and prepared.

"Awwwww." I dragged. "You gone make me me cry." I turned around hugging him with my arms around his neck and he hugged me back with his arms around my waist.

"When did you plan this?" I let go and he pulled out my seat so I can sit down.

"You know you ask a lot of questions?" He chuckled as he sat down.

"Pent house top flo high as ever could beeeee." I sung tryna put together this crib.

"Durk proposed to India must be nice." Aubree said.

"Okay and? Durk ain't the only nigga that proposed to a girl before. Y'all females act like they just so special, they act like any other relationship that's going well." I said.

"Because what nigga you know that rap about stuff like that, show off and treat his girl like that?" She said.

"Just because he rap bout the shit he rap about don't make him different from any other nigga that's in a relationship. You not even in a relationship so I don't know why you talkin." I said.

"Boy fuck you, you ain't have to slide that last part in there." She chuckled.

"You did, that's why you pregnant wit' my baby now." I mumbled.

"Cause you trapped me." She said.

"Trapped in the closet sound a lil different here- hollon i just figure some shit out." I said.

"What? The trapped in the closet thing?" She asked.

"Hell yeah you know how they was talkin bout the package, basically sayin the nigga had aids or some shit, and the nigga he was wit was cheating on his wife wit' him, that's the real reason why it's called trapped in the closet.....cause that nigga was a gay pastor cheating on his wife." I explained.

"Landon you have way too much free time, why do you think about this stuff?" She asked.

"Cause I like thinking and making dots connect, I be in my head a lot." I shrugged and then we heard a loud beating on the door.

"POLICE WE HAVE A SEARCH WARRANT." They said.

"What the fuck?" I stood up.

"A search warrant for what? What you do?" She asked me.

"I ain't do shit, the fuck." I said.

"Landon you got weed spread out on the living room table what if- Aubree chill out and stop being nervous just stay calm." I said as she followed me to open the door.

"Yes officer?" I said.

"Are you Landon Robinson?" He asked.

".....Depends." I said.

"Sir we have a search warrant for your home for a run away fugitive." He said and Aubree was all up on me shakin and shit.

"The fuck, let me see them papers." I said and he handed me the papers. "Aubree stop shakin like a stripper and chill damn." I mumbled. "Breathing on me on shit." I continued.

"Sir this could be a smooth operation if you would just cooperate." The officer said.

"Nigga I am cooperating I ain't say nun to go against this search warrant I'm just reading over it cause I know my rights." I said handing him back the papers. I was honestly just stalling so I could get a good look at they badge numbers and names.

"Come in, and don't ransack through my shit I got OCD, i'll go crazy mr officer....Williams." I read his name tag." I said letting them in.

"Landon wait you not gone get this up?" Aubree asked referring to all the weed.

"Hell nah, just wait in here." I said following wherever the officers went. I'll be damned if one of they walnut head asses try to plant some shit, if you go through MY shit, best believe imma be looking to make sure you put my shit back the way it was.

After a while they ain't find shit and I followed them back to the living room area.

"Alright sir, sorry for the inconvenience-." One officer said until the other one tapped him and mumbled something and I saw they was looking at the weed.

"Sir imma need you to put your hands behind your back." He said.

"Omg." Aubree cried. I hate that she so emotional since she pregnant all she do is cry, a nigga ain't going nowhere damn.

"For what?" I asked.

"You have an illegal drug- Yall can't arrest for me that, y'all came here with a search warrant to search for a runaway fugitive not weed. So the only thing you could arrest me for right now was if you found what you was looking for. It's in the fourth amendment I know my rights, i'm not dumb or stupid." I said.

Even if they was to come back wit a search warrant for weed it wouldn't be no point cause imma already know to hide it.

"Dammit Joe he's right." He mumbled.

"I know i'm right i don't remember a time I was wrong." I said.

"Again we apologize for the inconvenience sir, you have a nice night." He said and I closed and locked the door behind them.

"Aubree imma need you to trust me, you finna have my baby and you don't trust me?" I asked.

"Landon I do trust you." She sniffed.

"No you don't. I told you over and over I had it and you over here finna throw a fit cause you thought I was finna get locked up." I said.

"I'm pregnant with your baby of course imma be worried if the police come here questioning you, you know the shit that you involved in so I don't need you in jail while I raise my baby." She said.

"What i'm involved in Aubree?" I said and she was quiet.

"Exactly im not doing nothing illegal that's gone put me in jail I been stopped that shit before I met you." I chuckled.

"Now i'm finna cry cause you sound mad." She said.

"I'm not mad i'm just sayin." I shrugged. "Trying to have an adult conversation wit' you, you just not used to it cause i'm always joking. I might act slow but i'm very intelligent."I said.

"Heavy on the act slow." She said.

"Girl shut up cause yo' daddy used to ride the short bus to school and was one of them kids who used to get walked to everywhere in highschool." I said.

"Shut up Ion even know my daddy." She laughed.

"Why you think i'm talking shit?" I chuckled and her phone rung.

"Yo' best friend face timing you." I gave her the phone and she set it up on the island before answering it.

"Oh and Makai on his way I gotta catch him up on some shit." I said.

"Okay." She said and then the doorbell rung.

"I must be a crystal ball or some, I got powers." I said opening the door.

"Wassup." He said as we did a handshake.

"Wassup, I heard you got shot, you ight?" I chuckled.

"I'm straight, it ain't that bad." He said.

"Some weird shit just happened, police came to my door bout' a runaway fugitive." I said.

"They trippin, you think somebody set it up?" He asked.

"I'm already knowin, i'm too smart for the shit though." I shook my head.

"Okay i'll be right back." Aubree said to her best friend.

"Look he think he cute." I heard her best friend say as soon as she walked out and both me and Makai turned our heads.

"You ain't cute at all." I said.

"I don't give a fuck, that's yo' opinion." She said.

"You look like a boy." Makai said.

"You look like a boy the fuck." She said to him.

"I am a boy get yo' stupid ass on you sound dumb." He said before we both started laughing.

We were finished eating dinner and we were just catching up and having a regular conversation. This whole night was just so thoughtful of him to do. I didn't think he even remembered where we first met, but it's nice to know that he did.

"You know we used to be the happiest together, just young and enjoying each other, I miss that for real." He said.

"You changed me in a good way and I was dead ass lost without you, and I blamed myself everyday for that." He said.

"I was happy with you too, you was my first relationship that actually went far and it's like the little things mattered to you." I said.

"I still love you." He grabbed my hand.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"You know when I said I didn't wanna lose you again?" He asked.

"Mhm." I nodded my head.

"I meant it when I said I didn't wanna lose you again, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and pick up from where we left off. I know you you said you just focused on building a bond wit our daughter but we can do that together because i'm honestly doing the same thing.." He said.

"We was supposed to be a family wit' Kaelyn and we didn't get that chance but now we can. No love was lost on my end, I still admire everything about you, you used to make me a better person, and I need you in my life....." He said before standing up and getting in front of me on knee and tears instantly built up in my eyes.

"Jamilah Rania Robinson." He chuckled as a tear slipped from his eye. "Will you marry me?" He asked and I couldn't hold back my tears anymore as they just fell freely.

"Yes." I cried as he slipped the ring on my finger and we hugged rocking side to side before kissing.
____________________________________

I actually like this idea and wouldn't mind doing it but only if y'all agree🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 12.5K 44
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
19K 990 13
โThis is just my truth,โž
142K 5.2K 45
No matter what you do, always make memories..
32.3K 1K 24
Yn and her friends grew up in the hood they have been raising there self's since they were in diapers they think love is just a joke there will be li...