𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘'𝕤 𝕊𝕙�...

By ILikeIbukiMioda

⚠!Warning! ⚠ There is a lot of angst, anxiety/panic attacks, depression, mention of suicide, self harm, and a... More

Part 1: Kitagawa Daiichi
Part 2: Karasuno High School
Part 3: The Volleyball Club
Part 4: 4 vs 4 Match?
Part 5: The Other First Years
Part 6: The Dreaded Match
Part 7: Issues
Part 8: Pathetic
Part 9: Aoba Johsai
Part 10: Tooru Oikawa
Part 11: Libero
Part 12: Disgusting
Part 13: Ace
Part 14: Pity
Part 15: Smile
Part 16: Fear
Part 17: Tired
Part 18: Knock Out
Part 19: Unexpected
Part 20: Love?
Part 21: Training Camp
Part 22: Neko-Nekoma
Part 23: ...What?
Part 24: Figuring it Out
Part 25: Happily Ever After?
A/N

Christmas Special! - Oneshot

5.2K 153 62
By ILikeIbukiMioda

A/N - This is just a little Christmas themed oneshot which isn't directly connected with the main story (except for having the same characters). I also decided to include Yachi in this oneshot even though she hasn't been mentioned in the main story. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this little Christmas special!

"Y/N, wake up! Wake up!" Tobio shouted as he entered my room.

I groaned. "Ngh, what is it Tobio? I wanna sleep."

"It's Christmas! Come on, come on! I wanna go open presents." Tobio bounced up and down.

My e/c eyes lit up, and I instantly jumped out of bed. "Really?! Let's go then!"

Tobio and I ran off to the Christmas tree where there were a bunch of presents with our names on them. Most of the presents were for Tobio, but there were a few small things which were addressed to me.

I had quickly finished opening up all of my small presents, but Tobio still had a bunch left to open himself. I was happy with the few small things I got, though they weren't as cool as the toys Tobio was given.

"Oh? Are you out of presents already, Y/N?" Tobio looked over to me, and I nodded. "Well then why don't you help me open mine! Then we can play with them together, too!"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I rolled over in my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock which I had mistakenly left on.

"You alright, Y/N?" I heard Tobio say from my doorway.

"Yeah yeah, but do you remember when you were like, an amazing brother?" I said, looking over to Tobio who tilted his head in response. "Like when the two of us were 5 and it was Christmas, you let me play with all of the cool toys you had gotten and stuff and it was a bunch of fun. And like, you're not that bad of a brother now, like you've been worse, but I can just remember how much fun that was."

Tobio opened his mouth to speak, but he paused before he finally spoke. "Should I be offended or...?"

"Nah, I was jus thinking out loud." I got out of bed and stretched a bit. "So what exactly are you doing in my room?"

"Do you seriously not remember what today is?" Tobio asked, and I shook my head no. "It's Christmas, and the team was gonna have a little Christmas party tonight."

"...so you're waking me up now, why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We were supposed to get presents for the secret santa thing, and if I've recalled it correctly you never went out to buy yours." Tobio looked at me as if he was waiting for me to get dressed already.

"So... why're you waking me up? That seems more like my problem than yours." I said sarcastically.

"...I also forgot to get the present so I'm making you go with me." Tobio responded, looking away from me as if he was embarrassed for forgetting.

"Alright then, let me get dressed and we can get going." Tobio nodded and I began to get dressed.

It didn't take me too long to get dressed, and then I grabbed a bag which had a few things in it (my phone, wallet, etc.). Tobio and I then walked to the mall.

Once we got there, I realized that I had forgotten who I was getting a present for, so I pulled out my phone and realized that I was getting a present for Tsukishima. That works out awkwardly well, and then I don't have to get a separate present for Tsukishima since I already have one for him.

"So, who're you getting a present for, Tobio?" I asked.

"I'm technically not supposed to tell you. I mean that's kind of how these things work." Tobio said.

"Is it Hinata?" I looked over to Tobio, who now had a blush spread across his face.

"H-how the heck did you know?!" Tobio sputtered.

"Ha! Lucky guess." I now had a smug grin on my face.

"And is yours Tsukishima?" Tobio asked in an attempt to get back at me.

I nodded calmly. "Yeah, which works out pretty well since I have an idea for what to get him."

I wandered around the mall for a little while until I found a few perfect little gifts to get for Tsukishima. I found two little dinosaur plushies, one was green and had a little pair of glasses and the other was blue, and there was a little heart that the two of them were holding. It seemed like the perfect gift for Tsukishima. I also found a new glasses case for him, since Tsukishima had said his old one was messed up. I also got him a hoodie and a pair of dinosaur socks.

Tobio had gotten his present for Hinata, and then the two of us decided that we'd just lounge around the house until it was time to go to the little Christmas party. Daichi was the one hosting the party at his house.

Once we got home, Tobio asked me something. "Wait, where are mom and dad?"

"Oh, did they not tell you? They said that they were going to be on a trip from Christmas day through new years." I responded.

"So they just decided to leave their kids at home for winter break?" Tobio seemed shocked by the idea of our parents not being home for so long.

"Yeah, I mean I'm personally pretty happy that they're not here. It at least gives me a break from having to deal with them."

"Fair point." Tobio nodded.

Tobio and I ended up laying on the couch watching terrible Christmas movies. Tobio would end up crying during some of them while I was laughing. Tobio seemed to get too invested in the characters and so when something sad happen, he would end up crying while I laughed at the poor production value and the terrible story telling or acting.

Then, it was finally time to head to the little Christmas party our volleyball team was having. Everyone spent a while playing various games, and eventually Nishinoya and Tanaka thought that it would be a genius idea to play either truth or dare, or seven minutes in heaven.

"No." Tobio and Tsukishima stated flatly and in sync.

"Aw! Come on, please! Don't be such a party pooper!" Nishinoya whined.

"Yeah! I'm sure that Y/N and Hinata would want to play, right?" Tanaka looked over to the two of us.

Hinata seemed excited. "Sure! I've never played seven minutes in heaven before, and I don't really know how to play, but it sounds like fun! And truth or dare is always a classic."

"Last time I played truth or dare someone dared me to go home..." I mumbled. "Also why would I want to play seven minutes in heaven? It just sounds like an uncomfortable experience."

"I'll buy you food after practice one day if you do it." Tanaka said in an attempt to convince me.

"...Deal." I looked away from him and instead looked towards the ground.

"Er- I don't know if we should play either of those, especially since Noya and Tanaka are here..." Asahi seemed nervous at the thought of what Nishinoya could dare him to do.

"Y-yeah, plus Y/N is right, s-seven minutes in heaven would- it would just be uncomfortable." Yachi stuttered.

"Come on, I think it'll be fun." Kiyoko smiled.

Yachi instantly became flustered. "A-alright! I-I'll play th-then!"

"Perfect! What about you guys, Suga and Daichi? Are you two gonna play?" Nishinoya asked.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Sugawara smiled, and Daichi nodded in agreement.

"Alright! Then let's play seven minutes in heaven! I think that one will be more fun." Tanaka announced with a mischievous grin on his face.

We ended up playing seven minutes in heaven for a while, and Tsukishima and I managed to go throughout most of the game without having to actually participate. The people who were forced into the closet together was decided by drawing lots.

Nishinoya decided to go first, and he got Asahi. Asahi was extremely flustered both when they entered the closet and when they left while Nishinoya had a smug grin on his face.

Sugawara went next, and he got Daichi. The two of them seemed a little too happy to be stuck in a closet with each other for seven minutes.

Tanaka went after, and he ended up with Kiyoko. He practically celebrated once he realized who he had drawn, and then he became extremely nervous. Nervous to the point where Kiyoko practically dragged him in and out of the closet.

Yamaguchi went next, and he drew Yachi. The two of them hesitantly went into the closet, and they were both flustered by the time they walked out.

Kinoshita decided that he would go next, and he was with Narita. The two of them seemed pretty chill with the fact that they'd just hang out in the closet for seven minutes.

Then, it was finally time for Hinata to go. He seemed nervous, but his face instantly lit up once he realized he had drawn Tobio. The two of them ended up walking out of the closet blushing all the way to the tips of their ears.

Now, there were only three of us left. Tsukishima, Ennoshita, and I.

"So what exactly are we supposed to do now?" I asked.

"Yeah, there are three of us left," Tsukishima added.

"How about you two go into the closet together? It'd be weird if I went in there with either of you." Ennoshita mentioned.

"O-or we could just end the game here?" I tried to avoid having to be stuck in a closet with Tsukishima for seven minutes. Not because I didn't want to, it was more of I knew how embarrassing it would be.

"Nope! We can't just end it here! It's not fun if you two don't play as well." Sugawara seemed as though he wanted Tsukishima and I to be put in the closet together. Sugawara stood up and practically dragged me to the closet. He motioned for Tsukishima to come as well, and Tsukishima reluctantly obliged.

As soon as Sugawara closed the door to the closet with Tsukishima and I inside, my face was practically shoved into Tsukishima's chest.

"G-geez, it's a lot smaller in here than I thought it would be." My voice was slightly muffled.

"Yeah, I like being this close to you though." Tsukishima muttered.

Tsukishima moved back from me slightly, creating a small space between the two of us. He lifted his hand to my cheek and brushed his thumb across my bottom lip. I felt my face heat up at the small contact. Tsukishima wrapped his arm around my waist and closed the gap between our lips.

Tsukishima pressed his body against mine, and he pushed me so that I was against the wall of the closet. Our lips still locked in a passionate kiss. I felt his arms wrap around the bottom of my waist, and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed his body even more against mine.

I felt Tsukishima swipe his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and felt his tongue begin to explore the insides of my mouth. I moaned into the kiss, and I tangled my fingers in his short blonde hair. We broke the kiss, leaving only a string of saliva connecting us. Tsukishima was quick to begin pressing kisses to my neck, and I bit my bottom lip harshly in an attempt to not make any noise.

I heard footsteps from outside of the door, so I quickly pushed Tsukishima away. He pressed a quick kiss to my forehead and looked at my flustered face with a smirk.

The door was launched open from the outside to reveal Sugawara. "Alright you two, the seven minutes are up!" Sugawara seemed disappointed to open the closet and see that the two of us were just standing there.

"Well, since now everyone has gone, we should do the secret santa," Ennoshita suggested.

"Yes! I wanna see what presents everyone got!" Hinata exclaimed.

Everyone sat down together and each person took turns finding the present with their name on it, and then guessing who got it for them. It took most people one or two guesses before they figured out who got them a present, but once Tsukishima opened his, he was instantly able to tell that I was the one who got it for him.

My gift was from Kiyoko. It had a fluffy sweater in my favorite color, and a new pair of headphones. I didn't guess that Kiyoko was the one who gave me the gift, so she ended up telling me. I thanked Kiyoko who smiled in response.

Eventually, it came time for everyone to leave. After Tobio and I walked out the door, Tsukishima quickly came out behind me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me close.

He kissed me on the lips for a moment. "Merry Christmas, darling."

"Merry Christmas, Kei." I kissed him on the cheek, before quickly running off to join Tobio so we could walk home.

Word Count: 2223

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 2.8K 60
(completed) This my very first time to write a story..So umm...Yeah..Thank you! The team wasn't entirely curious about hinata's family but the only...
20K 565 26
"Watcha looking at?" Says Tanaka worried for him. "Nothing." Nishinoya lies, while Tanaka looks over at his phone and give a sad sigh. *** "I miss he...
98.6K 4.5K 9
"Hinata, do you like Kageyama?" "Uh.. yeah. A-As in, I like him as a teammate! A.. friend." "No, he meant like like. You know. Love." - Bot...
255K 7.7K 32
You always have a good eye for observing people especially seeing their flaws on things they usually do. (L/n) (F/n), Nishinoya's cousin and a forme...