Tied by Destiny (Completed)

By Bepannah_love

Karthik Reddy, a well known and one of the best cardiologist of Birmingham running his own hospital 'Reddys'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Prologue - Our Bond.. Unnamed & Unknown
#KaIra💖
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (50k Love❤️)
100k Love💖

Chapter 30

7K 347 123
By Bepannah_love

By evening everyone were getting ready for Karthik and Aadhira's wedding reception. Aadhira was in her room at the wedding hall getting ready in a crimson pink coloured lehenga. Her waist length hair was left into wavy curls, her bright and glowing face was adorned with light makeup. Chic necklace adorned her neck and long jhumkas in her ears.

She was made to wear a small flower tiara making her look like a princess.

She smiled looking at herself, her cheeks were already pink with the baby pink blush that the make up artists had applied on her cheeks. Her eyes again fall on her nuptial chain, it's official Aadhu you are now no more Aadhira Naidu.. you are Aadhira Karthik Reddy.. get ready for this roller coaster ride with that confusing man.

She thinks of how he had eaten the ladoo from her hand, her body tingles and she feels goosebumps at the thought, What was he even thinking.. no no good question is was he even thinking.. Godd!! How much teasing I had to face because of him.. idiot.. I should bang his head somewhere.. so that brain starts doing its work properly atleast for once.. I wonder at times if he has multiple personality disorder..

Karthik on the other hand was ready in a completely black tuxedo, Abhi was with him helping him get ready, he was tying the bowtie on Karthik's neck "What would you and Yash do without me". Karthik rolls his eyes "Yeah right.. what would we do without you..", Abhi looks at him "Ofcourse.. see you can't even tie a bowtie or tie for that matter while that man over there has no fashion sense.. I only removed the shawl that he was using.. seriously he doesn't want to flaunt what he has.. and it's you two who are getting married not me..".

Karthik chuckles and pats his back "Don't worry Abhi.. don't be jealous.. your Heer will come soon.. maybe she is waiting for you outside..". Abhi laughs at the last statement "Yeah right.. she magically will be waiting for me outside while I go and bump into her and she will fall in my arms.. right.. I'm a greater movie buff than you Dr.Reddy.. all this won't work with me".

Karthik laughs "What if it does.. what will you do..", he chuckles "Okay let's stop discussing about my hypothetical typical Bollywood love story and focus on you.. It's your.. Ahemm.. Ahemm.. Wedding night..". Karthik straightens his bowtie looking in the mirror "So what". Abhi hits his head "With what I heard happened in the morning at breakfast I thought you will be all prepared for it.. but you are just impossible".

Karthik turns towards him "Will you shut up Abhi.. everyone was asking her to feed me.. she was feeling shy so I ate it from her for everyone's happiness". Abhi looks at him with raised eyebrows "Oh really.. you ate from her hand to make everyone happy.. not just to eat something from your wife's hand.. oh please I saw you staring at her like you are ready to eat her up just that moment".

Karthik looks elsewhere "I was not", Abhi rolls his eyes "Yeah yeah that's what that other cardiologist also said in the beginning.. you both just know to fix hearts but nothing about your own hearts.. anyway doesn't seem like you will be able to ignore her.. so better don't do anything stupid like Yash did.. I slapped him.. same will happen with you".

Abhi leaves from his room, he was on his way to the reception area when he saw a woman trying to pacify a little kid. The kid kept crying even as she tried to calm him down. The woman was facing the other side while only the kid faced him.

Abhi smiles looking at the kid, his button like big brown eyes pull Abhi towards him and he moves towards the kid. He understood that the kid was crying due to the crowd, he went near the kid and started making funny faces in front of him because of which the kid started giggling.

Seeing the kid giggling the woman turns towards Abhi thinking what happened that he started giggling all of a sudden. Abhi was still making funny faces for the little kid when the woman turned towards him. She was surprised to see him making funny faces and starts laughing looking at him along with her kid.

Abhi didn't know what to do as soon as he saw the woman turned towards him. He looks away embarassed and rubs his nape "he was crying so I thought..". The woman smiles "Thank you.. he smiled now because of you.. till now he had been crying continuously..".

Abhi smiles and forwards his towards her "I'm Dr.Abhisekh Rao", she smiles and nods but was hesitant to tell her name to him. Abhi smiles "It's okay.. you should take him out for sometime.. he will be fine when he gets fresh air". She smiles and thanks him and leaves from there.

He moves towards the stage to see Karthik and Aadhira already on the stage while Yash was talking to Unnati. He smiles looking at them both, well both my best friends are married now.. I know next question from everyone would be when are you getting married Abhi.. you are already 31.. only God knows how I'm going to dodge the questions.

He shakes away his thoughts and moves towards Yash and Unnati, he sees Yash again wearing the shawl and hits his head. He complains to Unnati about it but when Yash responds saying that she only made him wear it because she didn't want anyone to see what's hers he shuts up.

Aadhira looks at Karthik who was not even turning towards even for one time. She looks at Yash and Unnati, they both were holding hands and Yash kept looking at Unnati with eyes full of love, she again turns towards Karthik, will there ever be a time when we will be like them.. though we have been Tied by Destiny.. will our story ever take this turn of love when he is still in love with someone else.

Karthik was completely avoiding Aadhira, he had lost his breathe when he had seen her coming up the stage, she was looking like the fairy Princess that he kept calling her. He didn't want to loose himself in her again so he avoids even looking at her. His heart was running a marathon at that one glance of her that he was scared what would happen if he kept looking at her.

He keeps looking elsewhere avoiding her completely making her think otherwise. His eyes would at times glance at her when she is looking elsewhere even after trying to control himself he couldn't help but glance at her every now and then without her notice.

The reception got over late into the night and Karthik and Aadhira were sent in a car separately. Karthik sees that they were not on the way to their home, he asks the driver "Anna where are we going.. this is not the way to home". He looks ahead driving "Amma only asked me to take you here.. I'm just following Amma's instructions". Aadhira turns to Karthik and rolls her eyes looking at him "They must be sending us somewhere for our wedding night.. isn't it obvious".

Karthik was shocked, What the!!.. no no this can't happen.. they can't do this to me.. Godd!! What if I end up doing something.. I'm barely able to look away from her.. now I have be in a place alone.. only with her.. Godd why are you testing my patience.. I should just ask driver Anna to drive back home.. it would be better..

Karthik turns to the driver "Anna please drive back home.. all those things are not needed", Aadhira looks at him for a second and turns away the next. Her eyes well up once again, she looks out the window trying to blink back her tears, Woww!!.. I know he doesn't want anything to do with me.. atleast he can do that when we are alone.. does he have to do it now in front of the driver..

Am I that bad.. Great!!.. Well Aadhu you dreamt to get a man who would love you unconditionally.. but see na how lucky you are.. your husband doesn't even want to be with you.. or even get to know you.. Seems like he doesn't even want to be in my presence.. he didn't even look at me once at the wedding reception.. where every bride dreams that her husband should look at her like she is the most beautiful one.. he didn't even look at me once!! Not even once!!..

What a play of destiny!!.. bring back my childhood buddy tie me to him yet not even give me the hope that our lives will ever be tied together by love.. Time Aadhu!! Time changes everything.. maybe it will also change your relationship with him (A part of her heart urged).. Only time can be the judge of that.. I can only hope.. Hope that time changes everything!!..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 59.9K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
701K 43.8K 47
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
273K 19.8K 48
(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his parents hospital 'Sehgal Group of Hospit...
66K 5.4K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...