Lucky Store • Jaeyong

By misszhong

" I'm sorry, I should have not agreed with them. I'm so sorry, I really love you... " But he chooses to not l... More

Prologue
1. " ah, yes. You or me ? "
2. " Jae ~ "
3. " Am I pretty ? "
4. " I just want to be the real me, "

5. " So frontal, little Sicheng... "

8 0 0
By misszhong

" Seo Johnny, " I called for him in front of his secretary, he seems to avoid me since I arrived here. Why ?

" Hm ? " He just hummed me with his annoyed face. So, this is how he wants to play in front of his secretary ? Alright, I'm in.

" Tell me about yesterday please, here or in there ? " Said me pointing at his office's door.

" What yesterday, you dumbass " He complained, glaring at me as hard as he can. I just sighed lazily meanwhile his secretary just watch us back and forth in confusion.

" About the girl or the guy or anyo— "

" SHUT UP AND COME HERE ! " Shouted him, standing by his office's door.

" Ehek, okay ! " I laugh and run towards him.

" I thought you were with Winwin ? " Asked him as he slammed the door and sit down on the couch beside me.

" Correct, I was with him. He asked me to send him to his house because he is going to the airport, " Explained me while eyeing the newspaper over the table.

" He is going back to China ?! " Hectic Johnny, I just squinted my eyes at him in disgust.

" He is picking up his brother " Answered me, still in the same expression as before.

" Wah, his brother came here ? Isn't it nice ? "

" Johnny, are you distracting me ? If yes then I'm sorry because I ain't distracted at all. So, please tell me about yesterday, " Plead me lazily, tired with all his talks.

" You know I'm not going to tell you what happened during our nightstands activity, right ? Why still bother asking ? " Asked him, with his... fed up face ? Why is he even fed up with me ?

" Okay, I knew... But this time myself was just too curious to handle so it's obviously I can't handle them, so why not if you help me handle them ? " Persuade me.

" What nonsense are you talking about ? " Confused him with his raised brow.

" Just tell me, who did you make a child with ? The girl or the guy ? "

" I'm. Not. Telling. You, Jae " Declared Johnny. Okay, I got this one. When he empathised each word he spitted, it's already be no means no.

" At least tell me his name or her or anyone's name as long as you tell me abo— YES SICHENG, HELLO ? " I was just about to not give up with Johnny but then Litlle Sicheng called me, I got no other choices than picking up his call right ?

" Oh, okay coming there " Answered me.

" You call him and tell him on your own, I won't talk with him because I won't don't ask me why because I won't " Declared me on the phone, I can see that Sicheng creating his confused face with furrowed brows over there.

" Okay, bye, " I said and put my phone into my pocket back. " Sicheng asked us to go to Taeil's cafe because... I don't know why he didn't tell me why don't you ask me why because I don't know he didn't tel— "

" Yeah, okay... He told me already... Yes yes, we are on our way, " Said Johnny over his phone.

Did I talk alone just now ? Since when ?

" Sicheng called you ?! " Asked me irritatingly.

" You are the one who told him, right ? " Confused Johnny, reaching down his car keys and shut down his laptop.

" I did...? I did not ! When did I tell him to ? Are you sleepy, Johnny ? How many pills did you take today ? Stop taking pills plea— "

" JAE ! SHUT UP WILL YOU ? " Shrieked him out of nowhere at... me, right ? Of course me tho. " Since when you're this talkative ? "

" SINCE I MET ANGEL, WLEK ! " Shouted me as I ran out of Johnny's office and hop in my car which is parked in front of the lobby.

I turn on the engine and drove to Taeil's cafe. Didn't take a lot of time to arrive there because our business's buildings are nearby each other.

Once I parked my car in front of the cafe, I walked into there and my eyes quickly fell on Sicheng at the table beside the window.

Woah, nice spot !

I then walked towards them excitedly while throwing my car keys and catching them back repeatedly.

" Holla, Little Sicheng and Handsome Old Man Moon Taeil ! " Greeted me while pulling the seat beside Sicheng.

" Did you just call me Old Man, again ? " Asked Taeil with his confused face.

" Yes, but I did add Handsome at the front so don't be mad okay, hyung ~ " Said me while scrunching my nose.

I can see Sicheng looking at me in disgust beside me, I can see that he was watching me at the edge of his eyes. I can see that both of them giving me their God's level judging face.

" Okay, I guessed I crossed the limit " I sit properly back, straighten my body and put on my flat face back.

" What happened, Jae ? You seem... happy ? " Asked Taeil. He kept quiet not until his face changed to a shocked one, " DID YOU GUYS DID IT YESTERDAY AND JAE ENJOYED IT ?! " Hectic him out of nowhere that got me and Sicheng widen our eyes in shock.

" Taeil hyung ! Shut up, oh God " Said Sicheng, face-palming his face.

" You, stupid old man... I don't know what to say to you anymore " Whispered me in embarrassment.

" Dude, what happened ? Why do both of you guys look so pissed ? " Yes, that voice. Johnny's voice.

" Asked your lovely hyung, he messed up ! Omg, I'm so shy to lift my head up tho Jaehyunnn !!! " Complained Sicheng while hitting my forearm repeatedly.

" Taeil ? " Questioned Johnny.

" I was just asking though, they're overreacting ! " Protest Taeil.

" Just explain to me, what is so hard ? " Plead Johnny as he sat down on the chair beside Taeil.

" I won't explain if you are not going to tell me what happened yesterday ! " Argued me, this time standing up from facepalming my face.

" What happened yesterday ? " Confused Taeil. Even Sicheng already looked up at us.

" About him and the girl or maybe the guy or maybe— "

" JAE SHUT UP ! " Shouted Johnny, cutting off my words.

" WHY MUST I SHUT UP I JUST WANT TO KNO— "

" HELLO MY BIG BROTHERS !!! "

All of us then turned our heads to the sources of the voice. A boy ran towards us excitedly while stretching out his arm.

" Renjun ! " Shouted Sicheng, welcoming his brother into his arms lovingly. I smile watching them, forgetting the arguments with the goddamn Mr Seo.

" Hi, Jae ! " He then smiled at me with glittering eyes.

" Hi, cutie " Greeted me back. " Oh, I thought you pick him up at the airport. What with the shouting and so on just now ? "

" I asked my driver to pick him up instead " Answered Sicheng, pouting cutely.

All of us just nods, inviting Renjun to sit with us and keep talking about the boy.

" So, why did you move to Korea ? " Questioned Johnny.

" Just same as Winwin's reason... " Answered Renjun, bowing his head and looking a little sad.

" Winwin's reason ? "

" Oh, old man ! You're so lame ! You don't know Winwin's reason ? " Scoffed me at Taeil.

" I don't know either, " Said Johnny innocently.

" Oh, you guys don't know ? " Confused me back with widening eyes.

" It is because... " Whispered Sicheng. I turn my head at Sicheng and watch him while pouting.

" Because.....? " Said Johnny and Taeil simultaneously.

" Because...... I am gay.... " Hesitated Sicheng.

" Oh... " All of us then turned awkward. But a few seconds after that Sicheng already shouting in disbelief.

" WAIT ! RENJUN ?! YOU ARE GAY ?! "

Again, but this time me, Johnny and Taeil are the ones who facepalming our faces while Renjun just bows his head.

" So frontal, little Sicheng... " Mumbled me, still covering my face.

" You can just actually ask him are you turning rainbow instead of shouting like that " Stressed Taeil, shaking his head in disbelief.

Sicheng then looked at us while pouting, he then pulled his brother's hand and caressed them lovingly. " Tell me how can you suddenly turn rainbow ? " Asked Sicheng.

I slowly lift my head after Sicheng comforted his brother, I just saw Renjun replied him by shrugging.

" Yes, ofcourse... Suddenly horny with a guy, I understand " Said Sicheng and throw his brother's hand harshly.

" Taeil also, he declared that he's bi yesterday " Informed me out of nowhere that made Johnny choke on his water.

" W-what ? " Stuttered Johnny, different with Sicheng who's now with his glittering eyes pulling Taeil's hand into his and repeatedly asked ' are you seriously bi ? omg, cutie taeil is a bi !! '

" There's a lot of things happened yesterday, now I know why my curiosity cannot be handled... " I then sighed out loud while massaging my forehead.

" What happened with you ? " Asked Johnny interestingly and got Sicheng blushing beside me.

" Tell me about your and I will tell mine, " Deal me.

" What if your story is not as interesting as mine ? "

" Let's make the others deal, I will tell mine first " Decided me.

He then chuckled a little, " Agree, "

" Jae, are you seriously telling him ? " Whispered Sicheng at me.

" Don't worry, babe " Whispered me back, reassuring him by caressing his hand which was coiling with my arm.

" Deal, okay Johnny ? " Asked me.

" Deal !! " Shrieked him excitedly.

Here comes the boyyyyy ☝🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...
552 37 2
Angst | Romance | Happy Ending | Idol life | Friends to Lovers | Yaoi | In which Taeyong didn't trust the SM staff and proceed to live a normal life...
11.5K 447 11
Yuta is a little and his boyfriend Taeyong adores that about him. But that doesn't mean their relationship isn't in the best place at the moment. ...
12.8K 522 16
Hyuck and Jeno had been dating since My first and last era, they loved each other endlessly and had a beautiful relationship . Everyone in nct suppor...