Married To Mafia ( Series One)

By NusratJahan2477

Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face becaus... More

Beginning
chapter 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
CHAPTER-5
Chapter- 6
CHAPTER-7
Chapter - 8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
chapter- 18
CHAPTER- 19
Chapter 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
chapter 61
New Book Alert
New Book Alert
Book list
New story
Author note
Special note

chapter 42

11.2K 510 12
By NusratJahan2477

. “A busy life makes prayer harder, but prayer makes a busy life easier.” Anonymous

Third person p.o.v 

" No I am not doing it " Myra hissed at the caller .

Her eyes got teary hearing the other side , while her heart trembled at the consequences .

" Do as I say or else you know the consequences of betraying us " caller hanging up .

She stared at the phone feeling hopeless .

Pray to Allah s.w.t no matter how many doors are closed , Allah is Al Fattah the judge and the opener of the closed door.

Myra remembered Amira's wise words. She quickly went to do wudu and sat on a prayer mat asking Allah to guide her to do the right thing .

Amira Sultan p.o.v 

" Awww Masha Allah you look so pretty " I wanted to cry seeing my little Princess looking so cute .

Sayra wore Bella's princess gown and looked so cute .

" How am I looking? " Amira tugged his suit with an attitude that he already knows he is looking dashing .

I lean a little " handsome as always " and I pinch his cheek .

" Angel don't do it " he swatted my hand making me pout .

" Mashallah they got mixed with you so well " Ammi was on the verge of crying . 

Mother's and their emotions .

" Ammi don't cry , you need to look pretty today  " I tap her shoulder with mine slightly .

" And why is that ?" She frowned .

" I have decided to find a suitable groom for you " I joke .

Her eyes widened " Amira you… " she pulled my ear .

" Okay now okay we owe  sorry sorry " I beg her to leave my ear .

" Better " she fake glasses .

I smiled circling my arm around her shoulder " are you happy " 

She looked my way with a bright smile " I wanted you to be my daughter in law and now you are , how come I am not happy " she kissed my forehead .

" Soon Khalid will realise what a gem you are " 

I doubt it .

Knock ! Knock …

I waited for Myra to open the door. She offered to help me get ready. In the end I will wear an abaya but today I wanted to get ready for myself just for fun .

The moment she flung the door open , my hand immediately found my mouth to cover .

" Are you serious? " I beam with excitement .

Myra fixes her hijab uncomfortably " please don't make fun " when she turns inside , she looks quite nervous .

" You look so pretty " I compliment her .

With one eyebrow raised she questions " Really ? Am I? " she looked into the mirror .

" Yes you are " I walk towards her .

" You look so pretty Masha Allah " I engulfed her in a tight hug .

" I am so happy , you found Allah " I whispered, getting emotional .

Falling in love with Allah s.w.t is the best thing that can happen to human beings . It's like all your life you live in the dark and his love becomes the light of your life . He gave hope to the hopeless , Life to the lifeless , he never leaves you alone like everyone else and most important Allah s.w.t never break his promises .

" Thank you Amira , thank you so much " there was genuineness in her eyes .

" Only Allah s.w.t I did nothing " I smiled .

" No you could have turned your back on me , hated me , despised me like everyone else you didn't and your kindness forced me to know the lord you worship , who gave you strength to show kindness with people like us " her voice cracked in the end .

" We are all sinners Myra but the best sinners are those who repent " we broke our hug .

" Now enough of being emotional , you promise to style me today " I wipe my tears .

" For who ??" 

" Khalid, " she said in a teasing way .

" For myself " I tried my best to hide my blush .

She laugh heartily " let's go to your room then '' 

Khalid Mirza p.o.v

" Yeah… have you checked all the - " my word died in my mouth just I opened the door of my room only to see Amira wearing black gown with her hair open looking absolutely …

" Stunning " I whispered astonished , her head snapping my way .

" Assalamualaikum " she smiled, making my heart skip a beat . 

I gulped as I felt the temperature of the room just risen .

Something clicks my mind raising my temper " what's wrong you " I march towards her .

Her eyes widen innocently " wh- why what have I done " 

" Are you seriously going to wear this tonight ?? " I hissed, feeling uncomfortable anger rising inside my head .

Just Imagining all the men looking at her lustfully makes me want to kill them .

" What no … why would I wear this , I wore abaya everywhere have you forgotten " I look at me like I am behaving ridiculously .

Well I am..

" Oh '' I calm down quickly " then why did you-" my voice faded , I again look at her from head to toe .

" Aren't I looking pretty? " she did a model pose , and I almost laughed at her craziness .

I used to think women like her live in the shadows but I guess she is the one who can overshadow anyone anytime . She only likes her life to please Allah and I am.l starting to respect that .

" Did you get ready for me ?"  My stomach did a flip thinking about it .

What the hell is happening to me?

" Yes '' I thought she would deny it but like always her answer surprised me .

" Why? " I took a step forward, closing the distance between us .

She smiled in a flirting way taking a step forward much to my surprise , her face was an inch away from mine .

Her eyes fell on my lips speeding my heart beat , I learned unconsciously " to prove you that I am not ugly '' she whispered seductively then walked away leaving me in the position speechless .

WHAT . THE .HELL

------__________________________________

Hi guys how are you all... Thank you so much for loving this book .

I love you all .

How was the chapter comments down below .

Don't forget to vote and share 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 922 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
33.7K 1.4K 39
Prologue- In a dimly-lit forest, a young girl was running away from someone. When suddenly, a man seized a fistful of her hair from behind. "Aahh...
81.4K 3.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
1.2M 54.1K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...