𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓...

By gankinc

Regie and Ryan have the super funny idea to pretend to be lovers in front of their friends and on the interne... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER THREE

1K 24 29
By gankinc

Monday, 12/20/21 - in the morning

Ryan's POV:

There's no way Regie and I kissed yesterday- and I could even feel my face getting red and more red bro.. he's a good kisser tho i guess. Huh- no tf we are bestfriend and I'm straight... right? Mane if I keep overthinking this my head will explode maybe I'm just hungry, after I ate i'll be fine again.

Regie's POV:

Fuck how will I confront Ryan now after yesterday it will be super awkward between us- and is it bad that I liked kissing him?? my head is messed up right now bro. I've always been unsure about my sexuality for a while now.. but Ryan?? Nah he's my bestfriend that won't happen. Damn Darren why do you always have this stupid ideas.

A/N (authors note): Hello everyone! I just wanted to let y'all know that everything in this story is just my crazy imagination! So they aren't actually dating etc. and I also wanted to know how y'all find this story and if I should continue it?? Please let me know 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
813K 32.6K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
164K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...