Promise Me, This Time, We Wil...

By Blue_Berryxp

"I'm sorry," He whispered before closing his eyes that were getting heavier. His heartbeat getting slower and... More

Chapter 1: Cale's mistake
Chapter 2: Turned Back Time?
Chapter 3: Odd
Chapter 4: My Dragon
Chapter 5: Way to Collect the Ancient Powers(1)
Chapter 6: Way to Collect the Ancient Powers(2)
Chapter 8: Way to Collect the Ancient Powers(4)
Chapter 9: Way to Collect the Ancient Powers(5)
Chapter 10: Where all the stars go?(1)

Chapter 7: Way to Collect the Ancient Powers(3)

3.5K 259 123
By Blue_Berryxp

Cale slowly opened his eyes and found himself being in the darkness. However, unlike the first time, this time he was surrounded by three small lights. Blue, black and yellow.

He exhaustedly observed around him.

"I am dead again? Is my plate broken?"

Cale remembered that he gained an ancient power that he didn't have in his previous life which is Memories of The Past that may cause his plate to imbalance.

However, he was sure that his plate did not break because the seeker said it herself that she created a new container for him to put all the ancient powers that relate to time in it. The seeker also said that she didn't even touch his plate, so why he was in the darkness just like he was dead.

Cale sighed but then smiled when the lights were roaming around him like they were dancing. The existence of the lights makes Cale feel less lonely in the darkness that was surrounded him.

"You little lights, why are you even here?" Cale said as he poked the blue light.

Cale could see that the blue light was vibrating before vigorously flying around him. The yellow and black lights also do the same.

Cale sighed again before closing his eyes. Without him realizing it, he already fell asleep.

•••••

Shoooshhh

Cale could feel wind slowly blowing his face makes his brows twitch.

'Am I still alive?'

Cale tried to open his eyes, however, his eyelids feels so heavy makes him unable to lift it thus he decided to continue sleeping.

"Cale, I really wanted to meet you. If you don't remember me anytime soon, I don't have any choices other than to chain you up and cut off your ankles so that you will always stay by my side."

Cale's eyes were immediately wide open as soon as he heard those vicious threats. When he tried to find whose voice was that, he only saw Raon who was crying on top of his chest.

"....Raon?"

"Human, you are awake!"

Raon rubbed his nose then snuggled into Cale who already sat up.

"Raon, are you the only one here?"

Raon nodded his head but then looked at Cale in confusion.

"Why?"

"..... Nothing."

But then out of nowhere, Cale's surroundings suddenly turned black and then changed into an unfamiliar yet familiar room. He was unable to confirm where he was now since everything he saw was blurry.

"Where?"

However, his eyes widened as soon as he saw a person standing in front of him. It's hard to recognise the person since his whole body was black.

"Who?"

Bang! Creak! Parr!

Cale flinched after seeing the man's doing and subconsciously bent himself then shielded himself using his arms. His eyes were tightly closed afraid that some objects might hit him.

"......"

Even after a minute, not even a single object hurt his body. Cale braves himself to open his eyes to look at the person again. Cale saw that the man was panting and his hands were bleeding.

Not only that, the room also turned into a mess. On the floor, there were so many ripped paper and shattered glasses.

Cale's eyes began to shake as he looked at the man and subconsciously gulped.

The man in front of him was on rampage.

He throws everything that was on the table and ripper very paper that can be seen inside the room.

"Ca...le.. my... Ca..le."

Cale's body jerked violently as soon as he heard the man was mentioning his name. His body turned cold and his face started to lose its colour. He began to feel the feelings that he rarely feel before if it's not about his family.

Fear.

His body was also frozen unable to do anything.

All he can do now was watch the man whispering his name like a prayer for a god that he worship over and over again while hurting himself by digging his nails into his skin.

It's a very terrifying sight to see.

"Ah!... Ha.."

Cale tried to move his body to run away but his feet feels like they had been glued to the floor. He can't move it nor lift it.

He needs to run. No matter what he needs to run.

"Hu...."

He needs to move his feet or the man will notice his presence.

"Human..."

Inside Cale's mind there's only a thing;

Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run.

'DAMN! I NEED TO RUN!'

"HUMAN!"

Gasp!

Cale gasped, immediately awake from his daymare. He looked at Raon and the kittens that are now in their human form. They were crying as they looked at him.

"I- what happened?" Cale asked the children while he was fixing his breathing.

"You suddenly act different, human! Your eyes turned all white and your body starts to tremble! You even keep saying 'I need to run' over and over again!"

'Fuck,' Cale mentally cursed since the children were with him.

He then immediately looked at his hand. He was right. He was holding something and it was-

"The royal seal?"

Cale immediately threw the seal away at the corner of the room when he was about to get another vision. The seeker's power was uncontrollable.

At that moment, he could hear the seeker's voice inside his mind.

- Mind damaging isn't it? My power?

Cale sighed while ignoring the seeker's voice as he hugged the children that were crying. He even patted their back to calm them down.

"Is okay. I'm okay now. Anyway, can you guys help me to get some cold water? I'm thirsty."

The children nodded their heads before turning back into their cat form and walked out of the room. Only Raon left with him.

"Human! Answer me, what happened to your body?! I feel there are two plates in your body. No human had two plates," Raon said as he keep observing Cale's condition.

"If I told you, promised me not to tell the others including Alberu and Choi Han, can you?"

Raon immediately nodded his head.

"Okay, I won't tell them."

Cale faked a cough before started to speak.

"I got a new ancient power yesterday. It was a wind attribute, The Memories of The Past. Everything that I touch, I can see the story behind it. That's what has happened a while ago when I touched the seal."

Raon looked at the seal that was at the corner then back at Cale.

"That's mean you can't touch anything anymore!? You can't even touch a spoon and a fork! How did you suppose to eat? It's okay human, I'm here. I'll feed you always so that you won't starve."

Cale laughed when he heard what Raon had said to him proudly. He slowly shook his head.

"It's okay, Raon. There's a way to stop the ancient power which is by wearing a glove with magic protection. Can you make it for me?"

Raon vigorously nodded his head.

"Sure! I'll ask Beacrox for some gloves!"

Before Raon flew away from Cale, Cale immediately grabbed Raon's small front paw.

"Beacrox already knows about you?"

"Ah."

Raon gasped. He then slowly shook his head. His wings that a while ago flutter happily slowly went down.

"Not yet.... Beacrox doesn't remember, right?"

Cale nodded his head.

"But Beacrox already knows about On and Hong so tell them to get some gloves from him."

"Okay, human."

Raon turned invisible first before flew out of the room.

As soon as Raon was out of Cale's sight, Cale then started to speak to the seeker.

"Why you are uncontrollable?"

- Cale, all ancient powers that related to time are uncontrollable. If you absorb the Annuals Rings of Life fully, you can see everyone's life rings even though you didn't wish to see one. You don't see one right one is because you do not fully absorb it.

"Knowing it makes I didn't want to put the ancient power in the container that you made me."

The seeker suddenly laughed.

- Cale, if you don't give me some friends anytime soon, I'll not tell where to find ancient power water that related to time.

Cale sighed when the seeker threatened him that she will not help him to find the other ancient powers.

If he finds it by himself, he is sure it will take a very long time and that will be bothersome. He cannot rest if his plate isn't balanced yet.

"How about the other ancient powers inside my plate? Didn't you able to see them? Why do you need more friends?"

- Cale, we don't like the seeker. She told me my hair looked like an old rug.

- Yes, me too! She once stole my bread long ago. The tastiest bread I had and I will never forgive her for that!

Both the super rock and the thief spoke to Cale.

- See? I had a very bad reputation when I am still alive.

Hearing it makes Cale frown.

"I don't think my mother will like you."

-She will. I'm a good person.

Cale could feel that the seeker was smirking towards him and only rolled his eyes as he stood up from his bed. He then went to his table then grabbed the spatial bag that was on top of it. Thankfully, he saw no past vision when he held the spatial bag.

He took out his mother's diary from it then immediately put it on the table. Since the diary was written by his mother, he is sure he will get some past vision about it. However, he had no desire to learn about his mother past yet, that was why he avoided holding the diary for more than 3 seconds.

The diary started to flip on its own. Word after word started to appear on the blank pages.

- Hello Cutie, how are you?

"I'm good, mother."

- Have you gained the ancient power wind, Memories of The Past?

"Yes, I have."

The diary started to vibrate.

- Hehe. That's good to know.

Cale smiled then continued to talk.

"Mother, I'll place you inside a container that the seeker made, are you okay with that?"

Cale politely asked his mother.

- Yes! If that makes me will always be with Cutie then I'm okay with it.

Cale exhaled then started to touch the diary. He closed his eyes. When he was about to get a vision of the story behind the diary, Cale immediately shook his head. He tried his best to focus on his embrace ability.

The diary started to glow with a red light. At that moment, Cale could feel an aura entering his body. He exhaled softly. When he looked at his wrist that had a clock tattoo on it, he saw the tattoo begin to shine before slowly disappearing after a few seconds.

At that moment, everything around him turned black and then changed into somewhere he was familiar of.

Henituse's library.

"I am doing this for my son."

'Not again...'

Cale gritted his teeth as he clenched his fist tightly as soon as he heard a soft gentle voice coming from behind. He's not ready for another brain damaging story. The traumatized story a while ago was enough. He didn't need another story for today.

That's why-

Dupp

Cale punched his face and that punch succeeded to wake him up. Cale immediately took his hand away from the diary and headed towards his bed. He lays down on his bed as he touched his cheek that he punched.

It was still hurt but Cale knew that the bruise had already disappeared thanks to the Vitally of Heart.

- You shouldn't punch yourself, Cale.

The slightly mature of Jour Thames' voice had been heard inside Cale's mind. Since he succeeded of gained the other half of the Annual Rings of Life from White Star in the previous timeline, the soul of Jour Thames became more mature.

-You will ruin your face, Cutie!

But still around her teenage age.

He sighed as he ignored his mother's voice and decided to continue his sleep. However, even before he was able to close his eyes, Beacrox and the children walked into his room.

"Young master, this is the water and the pair of gloves that you asked me to. I also bring some meals for you since you didn't eat anything since yesterday."

Beacrox frowned when he noticed the slightly blue on Cale's cheek. However, he ignored it when Cale showed no sign of him getting hurt.

"You better get well soon, young master."

Beacrox handed Cale the gloves then went to arrange the table when Cale had already taken the gloves from his hand.

As soon as Cale wears the gloves, a magic circle suddenly appeared on the gloves.

It was magic protection. Looks like Raon was also already inside the room and was invisible.

Cale smiled in relief when he knew there was magic protection already been cast on his gloves. He didn't have to punch his face anymore if he started to get an unwanted vision.

Got punched on the face is hurt and Cale hate pain.

"Please have a meal, young master."

Cale nodded his head.

"Thank you."

As soon as Beacrox went out and closed the door, Cale stood up from his bed and went to the table. The children and Raon who already turned visible followed him from behind.

"Are you okay, nya?" On asked as she jumped onto Cale's lap.

Cale nodded his head.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

"The doctor said that you were tired, that was why you fainted. You should not overwork yourself, Cale."

"Okay, I will."

Cale can't help but listen to his eldest child.

•••••

"You said you will not overwork yourself!"

On raised her voice when she spoke to Cale. Her hands also holding tight on Cale's arm. On was now in her human form.

"You will faint again!"

Cale covered his face with his face unable to look at On that was scolding him. He really wanted to rest but if he delay the time to pick the Sound of the Wind, someone will take it away for example Toonka.

If the previous timeline, Toonka arrived at the Ubarr Territory early than what had been stated inside the Birth of Hero, there's a possibility that this timeline he will arrive way more early. That's why he cannot waste more time.

"I'm sorry, On but I cannot rest just yet. However, I'm promised after we arrive in the capital, I'll rest."

Cale tried to pull his arm away from On but every time he does, On will tighten her grip.

"On... I promise I will not faint."

Cale held back his sigh. In the previous timeline, she isn't this clingy. Looks like she changed a bit since Cale moved around quite fast this time. Cale patted On's head.

"I'll be fine, Raon will be with me."

Cale then looked at Raon who was preparing the teleportation circle before looking at On again who was slowly letting his arm go.

"Don't faint again, okay?"

"Okay."

"Seal it with a pinky promise."

Cale smiled softly when he saw On was pointing out her pinky finger towards him. Without hesitation, Cale did the same.

"Yes, let's seal it with a pinky promise."

As soon as Cale told the kittens to take care of his room, he hurriedly stepped into the teleportation circle and in an instant, they finally arrived at the Cliffs of Wind in Ubarr Territory.

"Is Paseton around?"

Cale looked at Raon as he asked him a question.

Raon shook his head.

"No one around not even a mermaid."

"Good, now take this glass bottle and scoop some fire surpassing water inside the cave under the cliff. You remember right?"

"How about you, Human?"

"I'll go into the whirlpool then take the ancient power there. You don't have to worry, it will be easy since I already have the power itself."

Cale could see Raon's forehead frowned before he nodded his head. He then took the glass bottle that was in Cale's hand then headed towards the cave.

"Be careful, Human."

Cale nodded his head to answer Raon then wears the magic item that allowed him to breathe underwater before jumping towards the whirlpool. Since he already possessed the Sound of the Wind, his movements inside the whirlpool were so smooth. Cale didn't even scare if the whirlpool sucked him in.

Cale activated his shield so that it will help him sink faster. As soon as Cale arrived at the bottom of the sea, Cale went towards the boulder that underneath it had a top that resembled Sun Wukong.

At that moment, Cale was able to hear the thief's voice, not the thief that was inside his soul but the thief that he was about to gain.

-You Sons of Bitches!

Cale sighed. Just like always, the thief had a very potty mouth.

- Why it is wrong- Hey... You have my power with you.

Cale clicked his tongue then took out a hoe. He was too lazy to listen to the thief's story again, that was why he ignored the thief and start digging to get rid of the obstacles that were holding both the boulder and the top.

- Hey don't ignore me!- What the fuck? Not only my power that you had with you but my friends' powers too! Who the fuck are you?

"Cale Henituse."

Cale shrugged as he mentioned his name. When Cale finally saw the entire top, he immediately grabbed it. Since the thief wanted was freedom, Cale does what he did in the previous timeline.

He put the top down and destroyed it with his foot.

At that moment, a wind poured out of the broken top and started to surround Cale. Cale was able to feel there's energy entering his body and went straight to his heart.

-I had become faster and stronger thanks to you!

Cale just nodded his head even though he didn't have to and immediately swam to the surface. Since he already took the ancient power Sound of the Wind, the whirlpool that Cale just jumped into was already gone.

However, Cale had no desire to make the Ubarr territory happy yet. That was why he flew up in the air and summoned two whirlwinds on both of his hands.

He clasped the two whirlwinds together then threw it on the sea. Not even a minute, a new whirlpool had been created. It was bigger than before.

Satisfied with his work, Cale went back towards the island and saw Raon was already waiting for him with a teleportation circle near him.

"I already filled this bottle with the fire surpassing water. Here."

Cale took the bottle then put it in his spatial bag.

"Good job and now let's go home."

Raon nodded his head and together with Cale, they entered the teleportation circle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 2.1K 13
[Completed] *Spoilers Ahead for Trash of the Count's Family* *Fanfic*
16.1K 955 13
(sorry but this AU is dropped due to complicated storyline and such) (Fabruary 24 update! This story is now currently being edited and rewritten! 7 c...
11.7K 974 30
Cale Henituse, the first born son to the prestigious Henituse Family line, the richest family in South Korea, was practically born with a golden spoo...
28.4K 2.2K 10
Billos Flynn. Nobody suspected him to be one of the hunters that are after the redhead hero's life. They trusted him, and so did Cale. What Cale expe...