Shakhi ff- Mafia Love

By shakhilife

Hi this will be a story related to our fav reel couple shakhi and their kids and is completely an imaginat... More

Chapter 1- A new day
Chapter 2 - Phone call and Happiness
Chapter 3 -Surprise wala Shock
Chapter 4 - Teasing's
Photo's of all the gifts and Wishes
Chapter 5 - Caught or Not
Chapter 6- Reaction
Chapter 7- Missing
Chapter 8- Found
Chapter 9- Crying
Chapter 10- Ma
Thank you and New Story
Chapter 11- Shaurya and Anokhi
Chapter 12- Sibling and Family time
New Story
Review, Questions and Wishes
Chapter 13 - Shakhi Date
Chapter 14 -"Anokhi Tum Pregnant ho?"
New Story
Chapter 15 - "Romance and new cover "
Important Notice
Chapter 16 -Shocked
Precap
Chapter 17 -Ignorance
Chapter 18 - The Funfilled Lunch
Chapter 19 - Anokhi Leaving The House ?
Precap
Chapter 20 - Vacation
Precap
Important - Notice
Birthday Wish 🎂
Important Note
Chapter 21 - Drunk Anokhi

Note and Character Sketch

1.6K 50 9
By shakhilife

Hola , this story will be starting  soon 

just a little note

*This story will not be updated on daily bases 

* It's purely based on imagination 

                                                                               Character Sketch 

Shaurya Sabherwal - 44 years old , love his wife and kids a lot, In mafia and is a business man , ruthless and an angry young man but only for the outside world , Is the sweetest for his family... naughty and shameless only for his wife 😁. Protective for his wife and daughter can't manage a single scratch on them [Is 44 years old but does not looks like one].

Anokhi Bhalla Sabherwal - 39 years old , loves her husband and her children a lot . Is a professor in SISAC { Sabherwal institute of science , art and commerce }.The sweetest and saviour for her son from shaurya . Does not knows that her 2 sons are soon gonna join mafia and have currently went for mafia studies . But does know about shaurya being in it. Best friend of her daughter .

Leo Sabherwal - 18 years old , loves his parents alot and a complete mama's boy . Overprotective for his mother and sis . Has same traits as Shaurya . Currently not in India . Will be back soon has gone for mafia studies , is there from past two years misses his mom a lot [ because he can't speak to her much as she will recognize if even if there's a slight voice also] can speak to his father a sis as much as he want because they know about it . Eldest in Triplet .

Abhay Sabherwal - 18 years old , loves his parents alot and a complete mama's boy . protective for his mother and sis . Has same traits as Shaurya and only a few of Anokhi . Currently not in India . Will be back soon has gone for mafia studies , is there from past two years misses his mom a lot [ because he can't speak to her much as she will recognize if even if there's a slight voice also from the background] can speak to his father a sis as much as he want because they know about it . Second in Triplet.

Aarav Sabherwal - 18 years old , love his parents alot , a complete mom's boy . Not gonna join mafia and does knows that his brother is goona join soon . Angry man for outside world . Protective for his mom and sis . A jolly , happy go lucky boy for his family. Partner in crime and a prank buddy with his sis . Misses his buddies . Soon to be a doctor. Youngest in Triplet .

Mia Sabherwal - 16 years old , love her parents a lot , a complete daddy's princess . Wanna become a fashion desginer in future . Misses Lo { Leo's nickname } and Abhi {Abhay's nickname} alot, also knows about them goona join in mafia and her father being in mafia too, but is scared of what will be her mom's reaction when she comes to know. Partner in crime and a prank buddy with her aaru { Aarav's nickname } bro .

Hope u guys like the character sketch

Any suggestions or what u would like to see in the future chapter's

Please comment and vote it feels good .

Thank you.

Bye for now 🙋‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
416K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
313K 18K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...