Business Rivals [Completed]

By Wanderlust_68

It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, se... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1- His anger
Chapter 2 - Our plan
Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear
Chapter 4 - Marriage Proposal
Chapter 5 - I Agreed
Chapter 6 - Date
Chapter 7- Date (continuation)
Chapter 8 - Marriage
Chapter 9- Delicious... Food or Body?
Chapter 11- Together
Chapter 12 - Challenge
Chapter 13- His Moles😳
Chapter 14 - Choco chips
Chapter 15 - Making him Mine🔞
Chapter 16 - I love you
Chapter 17 - WHAT?!!!!!!
Chapter 18 - Peanut
Chapter 19 - Pregnancy
Chapter 20 - Bitch
Chapter 21- Where is he?!!
Chapter 22 - Tharn Kirigun.
Chapter 23 - My Baby and My peanuts (END)
100K🎉🥳
150K🎉🎊

Chapter 10 - Asshole

6.2K 264 110
By Wanderlust_68

Thank you for reading🙏

Sorry for the late update. I know I haven't updated this story for the last 20  days.. I was quite busy with my schedule. Sorry for being late. 

I hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mew came back home a little early because he wanted to cook tonight's dinner. 

He called Gulf to come home early to help him to set the table. 

Gulf came back and went to freshen himself while Mew cooked food. 

After bathing, he came to help set the table. 

Mew- "I will be little touchy in front of our parents and friends."

Gulf glared at him. 

Mew- "Didn't I tell you? I don't want to hurt them. It's just acting okay? 

Gulf sighed. 

Gulf- "But don't take advantage of the situation, otherwise I will stab you with this." He shows a fork in his hand. 

Mew smirked. 

Gulf rolled his eyes. 

Their family and friends came. 

Everyone sat at the dining table. Mew sat beside Gulf. 

Whole dinner was filled with chats, giggles and laughter. 

Mew- "Baby, Eat these veggies too." He said, adding veggies to Gulf plate. 

Gulf choked with food listening to baby words from him. He flustered. 

Their friends' jaws dropped. 

Their parents and Sister know what Mew is upto so they didn't react. 

Off- "Did you call him ba..baby?" He asked Mew. 

Mew- "What? Can't I call my wife a baby?"

Gulf- "Am a husband, not a wife." He said between gritted teeth. 

Mew- "Let's see that in the bedroom." He said with a sly smile. 

Gulf turned into a red tomato. 

Earth- "Wahhh we never thought rivals like you guys are getting along and talking sweet with each other one day after marriage."

Bright- "Yes, We thought you guys are planning how to kill each other without getting caught?" 

Mew- "We both talked to give chance to our marriage."

'Oh god gimme a sanity..I don't want to kill him in front of my family' Gulf thought, because Mew is embarrassing him. 

Win- "Oh, that's a good thing to know."

Mild- "It means, you guys did it."

Gulf- "Mild!!!!!" He almost shouted. 

Mark- "These kids don't have filter in their mouths."

Karan- "They wanted to give time, it means they will do in future." He winked at Mild. Both gave hi-fi to each other. 

Gulf- "Dadddddd~~~~~" He whined. 

They all start to tease both of them but Mew shamelessly grinning while Gulf wants the earth to swallow him at this moment. 

After dinner, everyone sat in the living room and having desserts. 

Whereas Gulf took initiative to do dishes. He doesn't want to but they are acting now. Mew did the cooking part so he must do the cleaning. 

But his sister IU accompanied him to clean the dishes. When both were cleaning with little chat, Gulf felt a strong veiny arms encircling his waist from back. 

He knows, who is that?

Mew- "Baby" He said in husky voice in Gulf's ear. 

It sends shivers to his spine. 

IU- "Ohohhoo gimme a break. Am going." With that she went to the living room. 

Gulf- "What the fuck are you doing?" He whispered to him. He doesn't want them to listen to their conversation. 

Mew tightened his hug.

Mew- "Of course, hugging you." 

Gulf doesn't want to agree but Mew's hug gives him warmth. 'Same warmness when we used to hug in childhood' he thought. He is feeling warm, safe in Mew's hands. It's like his heart is warmed by Mew's touch. He and his girlfriend hugged each other so many times but he never felt warm or safe with her. But now with Mew, he is feeling different. 

Still, 

Gulf- "Mew" He called him in a warning voice. 

Mew- "Shhhh… Am taking advantage of the situation." He said, tightening his hold, bringing his nose to Gulf's nape, sniffing. 

Mew- "You always smell lavender since our childhood." He said sniffing more. 

It gives a different emotion than being annoyed by his actions. Still Gulf as a hard headed,

Gulf- "If you don't let me go then I will cut your thing between your legs." He whispered with gritting teeth. 

Mew- "Awww Then how are we going to do ding dong in future if you hurt my thing." He teased. 

Gulf's neck, ears went red instantly. Mew found it cute. 

Mew turned him towards him, pinching both reddened cheeks. 

Mew- "Why are you so cute?" 

Then he pecked his reddened cheek and stride towards the living room living Gulf in a frozen state. 

Gulf was frozen when Mew pecked him. It's sudden action. He is busy in collecting himself, after that he cursed Mew under breath 'This bitch really took advantage of the situation'

While stride towards the living room, something hit in Mew's mind. 'Shit!!! Did I kiss him and told him he is cute? Fuck!! Why did I did  that? He must be startled by a kiss. I shouldn't do that again without consent' he also cursed himself. 'But still he is cute and his soft skin felt good against my lips' he grinned. 

Family and friends are ready to leave. 

Karan turned towards Mew.

Karan- "Take care of him." He said, eyeing his son. 

Mew nodded. 

Gulf glared at Mew for his actions and stride towards his room. 

Mew slumped on the sofa thinking how he is going to work on this relationship. 

An idea popped into his mind. Maybe it's lame but surely works. 

He went to his room and packed a few things in suitcase and luggage bag. 

He went towards Gulf's room and knocked on it. 

Gulf already took a bath, while changing dress he heard a knock sound, he opened the door after dressing completely. 

Gulf's eyebrows furrowed with confusion looking at Mew with Luggage. 

Gulf- "What are you doi-" Mew entered Gulf's room before his sentence was completed. 

Mew kept luggage beside the bed. 

Mew- "Am going to stay in this room. You can stay in any room."

Gulf- " Not again, I already chose this room. Why suddenly?"

Mew- "Oh, Water tap in my bathroom is not working."

Gulf sighed. 

Gulf- "Just call plumber."

Mew- "Not only that, there is a window on the east side, not on the West Side. I want a room where window on West Side."

'What the fuck!!! Such a lame excuse' Mew thought.

Gulf- "Fuck!!! Mew, Is that really the reason? If so, there are other guest rooms on the floor below. Take one."

Mew- "No, View from this floor is nice. This house is a gift for our marriage so it belongs to both of us. So I too have equal rights in this room. Am staying in this room, that's final. If you are not okay, you can stay in other guests rooms."

No way in the world Gulf stays in guest rooms. 

Gulf- "Then sleep on the couch. I will sleep on bed."

Mew smirked. 

Mew- "My bulky body won't fit in that couch. If you want you can sleep on the couch."

Gulf- "Do you think I can fit in that couch? Am fucking taller than you."

Mew scoffed. 'Just 2cm only' he mumbled under breath. 

Mew- "Then sleep on bed with me. It's a king size bed. Four people can easily sleep on this bed. You can sleep one side and I will sleep other side." 

Without listening to Gulf's answer, Mew went to the bathroom for a bath. 

Gulf slumped on the couch, 'Asshole' he cursed. 

After a few minutes, Mew came back with shorts only, No shirt and no pants. 

Gulf glanced at him. 'Always showing off' he mumbled. 

Mew went to bed to sleep.

Gulf- "Asshole, Wear something. How can you sleep with only shorts?"

Mew- "I usually sleep naked but me being considerate about you, I wore shorts. Be thankful for that." 

Gulf scoffed still sitting on sofa

Mew grinned and closed his eyes.

After a good 20min, Mew felt a dip in bed. Of course he didn't sleep, he was just waiting for Gulf to join him in bed. 

Gulf placed a few pillows in between them. 

Gulf lay down on the back facing Mew. 

Mew opened his eyes and saw a pillow compound. He grinned. He knows what their positions will be in the morning. 

Morning

Mew woke up when light from the West window passed through the curtain. 

He felt heavy on chest , leaving a smile on his face. 

There Gulf sleeping on him completely, wrapping his arms around him, opening mouth and snoring cutely. Mew also wrapped his arms around him. 

(Mew is shirtless)

'He never changed' Mew thought. Yes, whenever they used to sleep over in each other's house when they were kids, Gulf always sleeps on him. It's kind of a habit. 

A naughty idea popped into Mew's mind. He took his photo and captured a pic of them. 

When his work was done, he kept his phone aside and started to stroke his hair. 

"He looks like a kid now but when he wakes up he becomes brat." He mumbled.

Mew observed the Gulf, "He is really handsome" He traced his fingertips on his eyes, nose, cheek and jawline. 

His eyes fell on his lips. Mew gulped. 'No Mew, No you can' lt but his lips are really tempting. Shit!! Am I falling for him? Then it's a good thing'. 

Gulf squirmed in sleep, he felt bed soft and warm. He snuggled more. 

'Lub dub lub dub lub dub'

When he heard a faint sound. 'What's that sound?' he looked up in sleepy eyes and saw Mew smirking at him. He looked down and saw their position.

"Shit!!!!" Gulf abruptly woke up.

Mew sat down. "I think you had good sleep." 

Gulf didn't react because he was cursing himself. He knows his habit of sleeping. 

Mew- "Well, Am going for a bath. Wake up fully. You need to go to the office." With that he went to the bathroom. 

When Gulf came back to sense, he rubbed his face in frustration. 

He took his phone to check the time but he saw so many notifications from IG. 

When he checked it. His eyes widened and gritted teeth.

"MEW FUCKING SUPPASIT!!!!! YOU ASSHOLE." he shouted and in return he heard a chuckle from the bathroom. 

He is fuming in annoyance. 

When Mew came back from the bathroom just wrapping a towel on his waist. 

Gulf- "You fucking idio--" His words stopped when he saw Mew's wet hair and water dripping on his abs. He gulped. 

Mew- "Like what you see, my wife?" 

Gulf snapped from trance. 

Gulf- "Am telling you again, Am a husband. How dare you mention me as your wife in your post?"

Yes, Mew posted a photo of them sleeping  together with tag line 'A blissful morning with my wife'

Mew- "It means you are okay with posting a photo of us not with a wife's word?"

Gulf- "I don't care about the photo. Am a husband here. You can be my wife." 

Mew- " Are you sure? You are a husband here?"

Gulf nodded in pride. 

Mew steps towards him, standing close to him and they can feel each other's warm breath. 

Mew- "Then prove to me that you are a husband and am your wife." He said with a sly smile and went out to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. 

Gulf brows furrowed in confusion. What does it mean? And that sly smile? His eyes widened when got the meaning behind those words, 'Is he asking for sex?'

He gritted teeth.

"YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!" He shouted. 

Mew chuckled when he heard his voice. 

At the office.

Gulf reached his office. When he was walking he saw some employees whispering something and some were with worried faces. 'What happened?'

When he went to his cabin, he saw all his friends Win, Mix,Gun and Boat sitting on the sofa with worried faces. 

Gulf sat with them. 

Gulf- "What happened?"

Win- "Gu.. Gulf.. It's.. "

Gulf- "Mr. Win, can you tell your boss what happened?"

Win sighed and shared looks with others. 

Win- "Our investors for new project called morning and said they are not going to invest anything so they are cancelling deals with us."

Gulf- "Why? We are giving quality products with returning good profit. What's there problem?"

They didn't answer anything. 

Gulf- "It's okay. We still have time for the next project. So we can get other investors. Don't worry."

Win sighed again. 

Win- "I know it's not a big deal about investors but there is a another main problem."

Gulf- "What do you mean?"

Mix- "Our shareholders sold their shares to KT corporation. We know KT corporation is also one of the good companies. Their CEO is also one of our shareholders. Now he has 44% shares in this company. Only you and him have shares in company." 

Gulf tried to understand the motive behind him, buying shares from other shareholders. He can guess only one motive behind all this. 

Boat- "Am not seeing any problem. Before we had so many shareholders, now we have only two. What if that CEO has 44%, still Gulf has 56% shares. So it's doesn't change the fact." 

Gun- "It does. We contacted them in the morning. The CEO only responded to us. He is completely threatening us. He is saying he will withdraw his shares from our company. If he withdraws, it creates a huge loss in our company. We are doing a new project, if he creates any problem now, we won't be able to finish it in time. So we have to pay a huge penalty also. I don't know how we are going to solve this?"

Win- "He gave us two options."

Everyone looked at him expecting what that idiot CEO said. 

Win- "First option, he asked to hand over our company to him, he will give job to us and second option.. Second option.. Uhmmm.. It's...he.." He doesn't know how to complete his sentence. 

Gulf- "Second option might be he is asking me to sleep with him or to date him."

Win nodded. "He is asking you to accept his proposal and date him." He mumbled. 

Gulf sighed. He expected this. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

I hope it reaches your expectations. 

If you have any suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know. 

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
329K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
303K 13.9K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...
462K 19.1K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...