Sans AU X M!Reader

By KeyraThalita12

(m / n) (L / n) is a 19 year old boy and he is frisk's cousin, (m / n) always looks after frisk like his own... More

about ( m/n) ( L/n)
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)
chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)
chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
special chapter โœจ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)
chapter 21
chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰
chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ 2022
special chapter โœจ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???
chapter 31

chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)

267 11 0
By KeyraThalita12

still ( m/n) POV

I looked at the three of them from behind this pillar wall "seems the three of them know each other." I thought.

I then saw the noble lady smiling at EV!ink with a blush on her cheeks but there was something strange about that woman… wait a minute-

"What is that smoke behind that woman!?" I thought surprised.

I saw a black smoke behind the woman and the smoke started to spread and wanted to hit EV!blue and EV!ink!? I quickly ran towards the two of them quickly " Mr. Ink!! Mr. Blue!!" I shouted.

The three of them's attention is now turned to me then I the black smoke immediately away from the two of them and hide behind the noble woman makes me relieved, I immediately hugged EV!blue tightly.

"Sorry I'm late!! I was in the royal library reading and before I knew it time had passed." I said while playing with my fingers nervously.

" aww~ it's okay ( m/n)!! but it looks like you came just in time." said EV!ink with a smile.

he then rubbed my head making me feel comfortable then EV!blue hugged me back with a big smile, I then looked at the noblewoman earlier and saw she was giving me a sharp look like she wanted to kill me.

"What's her problem?" I thought confused.

" Mr. Ink, who is the woman in front of you?" I asked innocently.

EV!ink looked at me then looked at the woman in front of him "oh she's Miss Varessa Grandell, she was a guest who was staying here a few days ago for some reason." replied EV!ink with a smile.

I nodded then I smiled at Mrs. Varessa "Greetings Miss Grandell!! I ( m/n) ( L/n) nice to meet you." I said.

She then smiled at me but forcefully "nice... to meet you too little boy." said Mrs. Varesa.

then I grabbed EV!ink and EV!blue's hands "Come on, Mr. Ink and Mr. Blue, let's drink tea together while eating my cake." I said.

EV!ink immediately cheered up hearing this "let's go to the tea table near the flower garden!!" said EV!ink while carrying me.

I was surprised then he immediately ran followed by EV!blue who shouted EV!ink to get me down, for the last time I looked at Mrs. Varessa I saw her who looked at me with hatred in her eyes.

"I don't like that woman...she makes me feel bad about something." I thought warily.

after arriving at the flower garden I immediately sat in the middle of the two of them, EV!ink immediately ordered the maid to bring tea and cakes that I made while EV!blue looked at EV!ink surprised and looked at me.

"I made a cake in the kitchen to make a star and also an EV! nightmare so that they both could be comfortable doing their job." I said.

EV!blue nodded in understanding then he asked me what book I was doing in the library and I replied I only read books about kingdoms and also legendary magicians in those books, he looks proud.

"But I just found out that here a legendary magician has a guard animal, I don't think they have a guard animal." I said confused.

"Because they have something very important to guard that's why the strongest magicians created a guard animal to guard this important object from being lost or stolen." said EV!ink.

"Woah!! Is it here too?" I asked.

EV!ink seems to be thinking "uhhm... I don't really remember but it seems there is!!" replied EV!ink.

"I wonder what it is." I thought.

then the maid came with the cake and tea that was ordered, EV!ink and EV!blue ate the cake tasting their cake then they both widened their eye sockets.

"is...too much sugar?" I thought worried.

"But the uncle said the cake was delicious." I thought.

"This... this cake is so delicious and delicious!!" said EV!blue with pupils turning into stars.

while EV!ink he immediately ate the cake quickly until it ran out, I swetadroop saw it "I'm glad you both really enjoyed the cake." I said smiling.

"I didn't know you were so good at making this delicious cake!!" said EV!ink happily.

then he drank his tea then i ate my cake with a face ( -w-) " this is delicious!! mom!! grandma!! look at your son and grandson who have reached your cooking." I thought proudly.

after finishing eating the cake I immediately put the plate on the table "oh yeah I just remembered something!!" I said.

they both looked at me "what is it?" asked EV!ink.

"Can I-" I was cut off by EV!ink who immediately spoke.

"Stay here for a while? Of course you can!!" said EV!ink happily.

I looked at him with a twinkle in his eyes "Really!? I mean I don't want to bother all of you here." I said.

"We don't mind at all, do we blue?" asked Ev!ink.

EVs! Blue nodded happily "uhm!! I don't mind either, nor does Dream of course!!" said EV! blue.

I then smiled gently "heh thank you very much." I muttered.

third POV

( m/n) spent time with him with EV!ink and EV!blue while looking at the sunset, ( m/n) continued to stare at the sunset in amazement because he felt like he had not seen the scene in a long time.

then he frowns remembering with his family now "how is frisk doing now? are they ok? is they eating well or sleeping well?" thought (m/n) worried.

(m/n) then exhaled "maybe I should make a ballot for frisk." mumbled (m/n).

EV!ink and EV!blue who could hear ( m/n) murmur silently looked at him worriedly "he must be missing his sibling." thought EV!ink.

"(n/n) miss his little sibling's!!" thought EV!blue.

after watching the sunset with the three of them back into the palace, ( m/n) chose to stay in lavender's room when he was greeted with lavender's pet.

( m/n) rubbed them all then walked towards the sofa chair and sat there all the lavender pets followed ( m/n) too, the two cats sat on ( m/n's lap) and the eagle and dove perched on the shoulders ( m/n).

"(chuckles) you all miss me so much it seems." say (m/n).

Last night they all fell asleep in the living room, without (m/n) noticing that someone had entered his room and saw him sleeping on the sofa.

the figure smiled seeing ( m/n) sleeping then the figure blushed a little, the figure walked towards ( m/n) slowly and held the small body ( m/n) slowly so as not to wake ( m/n ).

all the animals that were around ( m/n) who were still awake had fled a little far, the figure took ( m/n) to his room and put him on the bed.

The figure covered the body ( m/n) with a blanket and left his room, the figure then rubbed the head of a white cat with golden eyes "please take care of him ... lunar." said the figure with a gentle smile.

the cat meowed then the figure went from lavender room to his office, when there he saw his brother who was looking at him confusedly.

"Where did you dream go?" asked EV!nightmare.

"I just met someone and kept him company for a while." replied EV!dream.

"(sigh) next time have to tell myself." said EV! nightmares.

"I forgot maybe you can try to apologize to him tomorrow and I also heard from error (m/n) forgive cross, maybe he will forgive you too." said EV!dream with a smile.

EVs! nightmare nodded then they both went back to work.

[ the next day]

(m/n) opened his eyes slowly then he got up rubbing his eyes, then he looked around and realized that she was now in her room.

"I was in my room!? How come I wasn't in the living room last night?." thought (m/n) surprised.

"(sigh) maybe I just went to my own room without realizing it… maybe?” say (m/n).

( m / n ) then stood up from his bed and walked towards the bathroom and took a warm bath , while taking a bath he thought about what happened yesterday.

"Miss Varessa has a very strange and dark aura... I don't know why I can feel such an aura however, I can say that the aura is very dangerous especially with the black smoke that almost wants to surround EV!ink and EV! blue." thought (m/n) worried.

after a few minutes later ( m/n) finished bathing and put on his clothes, after that he immediately made breakfast for him and didn't forget to give food to lavender pets.

while eating ( m/n) heard a knock on his bedroom door made him stop and walk towards the front door of his room, ( m/n) then opened the door and saw EV!ink smiling brightly at him.

"Good morning (m/n)!!" said EV!ink.

(m/n) smiled back "good morning too EV!ink!!" say (m/n).

then ( m/n) let EV!ink come in and make him breakfast too, then the two of them enjoyed breakfast together while talking a little.

"So (m/n) what are you going to do today?" asked EV!ink curiously.

"I'm planning on going around the village today with EV!blue, reading a book in the palace library, practicing my magic to get better and stronger, and... maybe that's all?" answer (m/n).

EV!ink nodded and ate his breakfast "What's the matter with you asking that?" ask (m/n).

EV!ink shrugged his shoulders "it's nothing ... just curious but do you have time to have tea with all of us?" asked EV!ink.

(m/n) surprised "all of us?" he said surprised.

EV!ink nodded "Yes!! Dream asked me to prepare tea together." said EV!ink happily.

"Is Miss Varessa also invited?" ask (m/n).

"Yes!! Today also Miss Grandell's parents also come to have tea together." said EV!ink.

"I'm curious about that... EV!ink actually the reason why Miss Varessa came here?" ask (m/n).

"...that's because it's about the deal between dream and nightmare with duke grandell, the problem now is that something strange has happened recently." replied EV!ink worriedly.

"weird? what is it?" asked EV!ink.

" ... recently there have been rumors that ... the kingdom is abusing Economic rights so that currently there are some losses that the kingdom is currently experiencing." replied EV!ink sadly.

"Rumors? Misuse of economic rights? Why does this issue now sound like a novel I've ever seen, namely if the kingdom is experiencing economic shortages and after finding out it turns out that some dukes of several noble houses have corrupted the royal money for the economic needs of the people." thought ( m/n) sweatdrop.

"Is that why Dream got so busy yesterday?" asked ( m/n) worried.

"Yeah... but don't worry now he's taking a bit of entertainment to get rid of those thoughts by drinking tea together!! So are you coming?" said EV!ink.

(m/n) nodded happily "Of course I'm coming!! I haven't seen Dream in a long time and also hang out with the others." say (m/n).

after breakfast they both went to their respective activities ( m/n) then met EV!blue and said that he would go on patrol together to make EV!blue happy.

the two of them then patrolled together while on patrol the two of them accidentally passed several groups of people who were gathered near a plantation, ( m/n) and EV!blue looked at each other.

Then they approached the group of people.

while there they were both surprised when they saw a garden that was destroyed overtime, ( m/n) then looked at the woman who was crying while being comforted by other residents or other neighbors.

EVs! Blue and (m/n) followed the woman and asked "Miss what happened here!?" asked EV!blue worried.

the woman who is comforting her sad neighbor explains to EV!blue while (m/n) hugs the woman who is known as the owner of the garden.

"This estate has been attacked by a group of people in black robes, they all destroyed all this and said something about the kingdom." replied the resident named Rasya.

EV!blue surprised "may I know what it is?" asked EV!blue.

rasya nods saying "they say it like this' it's the fault of the kingdoms for being incompetent in carrying out their orders and misusing their money for their benefit rather than the people they care about.'replied rasya.

then ( m/n) looked at EV! blue who looked sad making ( m/n) hate seeing the person who was considered to be care for him, ( m/n) then hugged the woman who was still there and gave her a calming magic that was once taught by his parents to him.

immediately the woman felt calm and looked towards (m/n) smiling sadly "thank you very much little boy for wanting to calm me down." said the woman.

(m/n) nodded happily then she looked at the garden "everything is ruined... is there anything left for aunty to plant?" ask (m/n).

the woman shook her head sadly "nothing at all ... everything has been destroyed all including ... my farmer's field and my late husband." replied the woman who sounded sad again.

(m/n) who feels pity has a brilliant idea but... it will throw half the magic "this won't be a problem!! for the good of the people here and the kingdom too!!" thought (m/n) with determination.

( m/n) then stood up and walked towards the garden that was destroyed overtime then she closed her eyes to focus on the green magic technique, everyone who looked at ( m/n) was shocked and confused by what she was doing.

then suddenly from below ( m/n) a magic formation appeared that was so huge from above and below that it made everyone widen their eyes including EV! blue, he knew that if he did that magic, 50% of the magic would be drained.

then all the garden plants and rice fields slowly began to grow back as before making everyone gasp in surprise, after finishing using his magic (m/n) immediately stopped and looked at him with relief.

then he was immediately embraced by the woman who owns the garden "thank you very much little boy for repairing my garden and rice field!!" said the woman, crying tears of joy.

( m / n ) hugged back with a gentle smile " no problem aunty !! I'm happy to help you . " say (m/n).

then all the problems in the gardens and rice fields have been resolved, ( m/n) and EV!blue is back on patrol even though he's still a little tired.

after patrolling together with EV! blue ( m/n) went straight to the library to read a book to recharge a bit, after arriving at the royal library there he saw 2 familiar skeleton figures.

(m/n) then approached the figure and it turned out to be EV! cross and EV!killer who was reading a book while chatting for a bit, ( m/n) then had a silly idea that made him grin.

( m/n) then crept behind them both then " BOO!!!" The shock ( m/n) made them both jump because the shock made ( m/n) laugh.

EV!killer and EV! cross looked at ( m/n) annoyed " wow so funny kid." said EV!killer angrily.

"(chuckles) I'm sorry you two were so focused on talking that you didn't even know where I was." say (m/n).

then he sat next to EV! cross "where are you this morning?" asked EV!cross.

"I helped EV! Blue patrol the village and help a little trouble there." answer (m/n).

then he reads the book on magic that he read quietly yesterday, EV! cross and EV!killer keeps looking at (m/n) making him feel uncomfortable "please don't look at me I feel uncomfortable." say (m/n).

"uhh... sorry." said EV! cross with a little hue.

"I can't ... because your cute face makes me keep watching you how beautiful you are." tease EV!killer.

"Thanks for the compliment but unfortunately I'm a boy not a girl who looks pretty." say (m/n).

"So handsome~" said EV!killer.

( m/n) didn't speak anymore he focused his book on making EV!killer pount and EV! cross chuckled a little because his friend was ignored by ( m/n), then the two of them continued to chat quietly until it was tea time.

( m/n) then ended the time reading it and went towards the palace garden to join the tea party, while on the way ( m/n) heard a strange sound from the direction of the royal kitchen made her confused.

out of curiosity he then peeked inside and saw 2 maids who were making a tea, ( m/n) felt something strange with the two maids then he accidentally saw one of the maids put something in drinking tea.

(m/n) widened his eyes seeing that then he saw the maid throwing something in the trash and the two of them went to make (m/n) hide, after the two maids left she quickly went inside and took the discarded trash.

when he saw how shocked he was when he saw... the poison that had been put into the tea drink "it's terrible!! they are all in danger!!" thought (m/n).

(m/n) immediately saved the trash as evidence later, he then saved it with her magic "I can't let this important piece of evidence go away!!" thought (m/n).

then he immediately ran towards the palace garden to warn everyone about it, when he got there he was surprised to see everyone already in their respective seats making him not have time to warn them all.

then suddenly ( m/n) hearing his name being called made him look at EV!ink with EV!dream there along with EV! nightmare and also EV!cross, ( m/n) approached them nervously and sat next to EV! nightmares.

"I'm glad you could see yourself able to attend this tea party (m/n)." said EV! dream while smiling with a slight blush on his cheeks.

(m/n) then smiled gently at EV!dream "yes me too and I heard you too while I'm not here it gets really busy." say (m/n).

EV!dream who heard that felt a little embarrassed " y-yes that's how it is..." said EV!dream embarrassed.

then suddenly a voice came from behind the EV!dream and EV! nightmare "blessings and glory upon the kingdom of the sun and moon." said the voice.

Then they all looked and it turned out to be their current guest EV! Dream smiled proudly "Welcome Miss and Mr. Grandell, nice to see you two at our tea party today." said EV!dream happy.

then the two guests sat around EV!dream and EV!ink, ( m/n) then feeling something bad was going to happen made him feel nervous.

( m/n) POV

I gripped my hand tightly when I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen, I then felt a tap on my shoulder making me startle and look at EV! cross who looks worried.

"What's wrong (m/n)?" he asked worriedly.

I looked at him nervously then lowered my head "I... somehow felt something bad was going to happen at this event." I whispered.

he looked at me worried "maybe it's just your feelings, if something bad happens for sure everything will be fine because there are many guards here." said EV!cross trying to cheer me up.

I just nodded with a small smile "well ... maybe you have a point." I muttered.

then I've gotten a little better then I see EV!dream and EV! ink who was talking to their guest, I then looked at EV! nightmare was calm while looking at the two bored.

I really wanted to talk to him but somehow I got so nervous!? "Does the effects of being with nightmares constantly make me nervous!?" I thought.

" what is it?" I heard EVs! nightmares speak.

I immediately woke up from my daydream "a-ah nothing ... it's just that I see you just don't talk to them." I said nervously.

he saw me kept making me look away from him " ... let dream take care of them both." said EV! nightmares.

I shook my head "Shouldn't this be your job?" I asked back.

"...I don't really like the two of them alone, the aura they both give off makes me very uncomfortable." said EV! nightmares.

I nodded and then the tea party started and the maids came who brought tea and delicious cakes, I then saw a cake that I once made "Uncle is really obsessed with my cake to the point of having to make it to the tea party too." I thought sweatdrop.

then after everything was ready to be served the waiters stood a little far from us all, I looked at the tea in front of me very nervous "how is this!? there is poison here and I don't want to see them all suffer!?" I thought scared.

"Aww~ who is this sweet boy?" I heard a woman's voice which brought me out of my thoughts.

I saw in front of me Miss Grandell made me even more nervous until I broke out in a cold sweat "uhh ... I .. I ..." I said nervously.

"Aww don't be nervous sweetie, what's your name now?" he asked with a smile.

"...my name is sullivan dermian archie." I answered.

Then I looked at her who was shocked "Archie? I've never heard of such a surname." She muttered confused.

"That's because he is my nephew from afar!!" said EV!ink.

I looked at him happily "You saved me!!" I thought relieved.

miss grandell looked at EV!ink was shocked "he is your nephew?" asked Nina Grandell.

EV!ink nodded happily "yes he came here because he wanted to learn a magic and missed me too." replied EV!ink lying.

"You have a very cute nephew Mr. Ink!! He looks like a cute puppy looking for attention!!" said Miss Gradell.

"I'm not a puppy!!!" I thought annoyed.

then I heard a chuckle that made me look to my left and right side and front, EV! ink, dream, nightmare, and cross chuckled making me little

"Ah!!" I thought embarrassed.

"uhh...sorry your majesty to interrupt your fun but your tea will be cold." said the maid nervously.

EV!dream immediately remembered "ah yes I forgot about that thank you for reminding it." said EV!dream.

then they all started lifting their teacups making me even more nervous "I wish I could turn all those drinks into non- poisend!?" I thought.

then suddenly everything stopped making me widen my eyes seeing that "w-what!?" I thought surprised.

"Is that your only wish?" I was surprised when I heard the voice.

" who!?" I thought.

"I asked if it was just your wish? To make the tea non-poisend." said the voice.

"Yes!! I don't want to see them all die in front of my eyes!!" I thought scared.

"Okay, I'll grant your request." said the voice.

I widened my eyes hearing the voice then suddenly a white wolf with 9 tails appeared making me speechless "I will grant your wish but there will be consequences!!" said the wolf.

I looked at the wolf then put on a serious face "Tell me what the consequences are." I said.

The wolf smirked "I can turn their tea non-poisend and they will be safe... but I can't get rid of your tea and you will get poisoned." said the wolf.

"I accept the concession whatever it is!! I just want them all safe!!" I said with determination.

"You are an interesting human~" said the wolf.

then the fox disappeared before i said who the fox was "who the fox was." I thought confused.

then everything changed back to normal then everyone drank their tea " ah~ the tea is so refreshing." said Miss Grandell.

everyone nodded in agreement then I raised my teacup and looked at the tea nervously "They are fine now there is no death ... however ... I also have to drink this tea so that the perpetrator does not suspect me." I thought.

I then drank the tea and... didn't feel anything "...why don't I feel anything?" I thought confused.

"I'm sure if the tea is really poisoned." I thought surprised.

"Then... why would I make a wish if nothing happened!?" I thought annoyed.

"(m/n) are you okay?" I heard EV!dream ask.

I immediately woke up from my daydream then smiled gently "yes I'm fine!! The tea is so delicious that I can't even speak." I answered.

"Aww you're so cute!!" said Miss Grandell.

"Thank you very much miss!! You are very beautiful as well as the clothes you are wearing!!" I said innocently.

"ahh!! cute, adrian let's adoption him!!" said miss grandell.

"Arnita calm down and you don't know if he is the nephew of Mr. Ink right." said Mr. Grandell Sweatdrop.

I laughed at the sight of the two couples, they were both very sweet couples.

DEG!!!

I widened my eyes when I felt my chest hurt, I immediately grabbed my chest "what is this!?" I thought surprised.

"(m/n) are you okay?" asked EV!cross worried.

I keep holding my chest which hurts like it's about to explode and why is my vision blurry!?

"(cough)!!! (cough)!!" ...

DRIP....

DRIP...

DRIP...

I saw my hand which had a red liquid stain on it, I widened my eyes knowing what the liquid was.

"...is the effect acting now?" I thought.

my body then went limp causing me to fall to the side and luckily I was caught by EV!cross, I saw everyone panicked and scared.

EV!dream, ink, and nightmare widened their eye sockets and then EV!ink immediately ran to the side of EV!cross with a panicked and scared look.

"(m/n) can you hear me!? please answer me can you hear me!?" asked EV!ink fearfully.

I can see his tears coming out of his eye sockets, my hands try to reach EV!ink and say if everything is fine but....

everything was already dark and the last I heard was the screams of all the skeletons I knew.

|| ✨|| TO BE CONTINUED|| ✨✨||

-4438 word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 222 28
To Nahida's relief, the Sumeru crisis is finally over. The Fatui have become less of a threat, and Scaramouche was now helping Nahida and the Travele...
3.3M 116K 36
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐. Currently editing...
234K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6.5K 87 6
ยฐ~don't read my shit if u don't like it...thank you~ยฐ