You're Mine | JJ Maybank โœ“

By romancewildflower

Ashley moved to Outer Bank from Australia when she was 14 with her abusive and alcoholic dad. 2 years later a... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
NEW BOOK ALERT
Chapter 57
sequel!!!
released!

Chapter 52

5.5K 55 56
By romancewildflower

Ashley's Pov: 

I have spent about two hours skateboarding all around obx and my legs want to drop dead. I see the chateau in site and I breath of relief falls out of my mouth. 

I need water. Scratch that I am desperate for water. 

I dump my skateboard at the front of the chateau telling myself I'll deal with it later. I walk in to see John B on the couch looking...nervous? No...worried?

"Ash!" He jumps up from the couch running towards me bringing me into a big bear hug. "Um hi?" I say confused. 

"You need to leave." He demands, I stare at him in complete and utter shock. "What?! You pull me into a big hug but then kick me out seconds later?" I yell. 

"No I am not kicking you out but you need to get out of obx and go to the mainland!" He claims and anger quickly boils in me. 

"Excuse me?" I tilt my head raising my eyebrows, the audacity this kid has. "No I want you to stay here with me and the pogues but DCS was here, they are looking for you all around obx! You need to get out of here for a bit till it dies down then come back." 

My heart pace picks up, DCS is after me, that fucking Officer Dave really wants his job gone. "Oh my god." Is all I can seem to say. I am fucked. 

"I've got you a boat ticket to go to the mainland but I don't know what else to do." He says all in one breath.

What am I going to do? I can't just be homeless in the mainland, the money! The money my dad left me! I can buy myself a ticket to go back to Australia and live with my dad. 

But the pogues are my family, I can't leave them, I don't want to. 

But I have too.

"I have the money." I whisper to John B. "Huh?" He asks. 

"I have the money for a plane ticket to Australia." My voice breaks half way through. 

"Wait, what! You are going to go back to Australia? N- No!" He screams but I ignore his protests and walk towards my room grabbing a duffel bag. 

"Ash you are not doing this! We will figure out another way, but you aren't leaving obx for forever." He plead pushing the bag out of my hand. 

"John B I have to! I'm sorry, now give me back my bag!" I shout with tears falling. 

JJ's Pov: 

I sit in The Wreak eating a burger I ordered, surfing makes you really hungry, but then again I am always hungry. I watch the waves roll against the dock and I smile at the peacefulness. 

A bit too peaceful...

"JJ!" Pope screams running into the restaurant, well bye bye to peacefulness. "Jeez Pope it's like 8AM in the morning you're going to wake up the dead fish." I mumble into my food. 

"This is serious!" He sits down at my table out of breath sculling my water. "Pope no offence but can't I please have an hour to myself?" I ask not really ready to deal with the problems the world has prepared for me. 

Pope's phone goes off and he reads the notification and all color disappears from his face.

He stares at me like he is in deep thought, suddenly he jumps up from his seat. Jesus I have never seen him so...athletic? 

"JJ stuff your food c'mon we need to find my dad!" He grabs my arm making me drop my burger.  "Bro what the hell, I paid for that so let me eat it!" I yell trying to grab it again but getting pulled away from it. 

He finally get's me out the restaurant and starts running towards his dads dock. "Well I have no choice but to follow him don't I?" I ask myself, jogging to catch up to him. 

"What is this about anyways?" I ask not knowing why we are running towards Heyward's dock. 

"Well um its about Ashley- shit sorry!" He shouts towards the girl he ran into. "Wait you are the guy from earlier, you are talking about Ashley, don't do something dumb so do you know where she is?" The lady in the suit asks. What does she want with Ash? 

"Um, who's Ashley?" Pope says scratching his head.

Pope begins to run and I look between the furious woman and Pope and join him running, whoever she is, it can't be good. 

"Who the hell was she and what did she want to do with Ash?" I demand. 

Pope stops running and looks at me. "That lady?" He points towards the lady that is stomping up to us in her heels. Who the fuck wears heels in obx? "She is from DCS." My heart get's caught in my throat. DCS is after her? I could loose my Ash? 

"DCS?" I choke out. "And John B messaged me, she plans to leave obx to go back to Australia."  My whole world stops spinning and I feel the urge to vomit. 

Ash, the girl that is my world. 

My god I can't let her leave without her knowing how I feel about her. 

No I can't let her leave in general. 

She is my rock, my support. 

My girl. 

"But I have a plan, now c'mon we don't have long, she is packing her bags right now and is going to go to the mainland in like an hour." Pope's voice shakes me out of my thoughts and I have never ran this quick in my entire life. 

Ashley's Pov:

"And...done." I mutter shoving the last top in my last bag, a back pack. "C'mon Ash there is bound to be another way." John B pleads. 

"John B, I don't want to leave but I don't want to be on the run from DCS forever." He sighs burying his face in his hand. 

I feel the tears form in my eyes and I pull him in for a hug. "It'll be okay." I whisper to him playing with his hair. 

"You have to say goodbye to all the pogues not just me cause I am driving you to the dock." I pull away and shake my head. "No." I mutter walking out of my room towards the twinkie. 

I can't look into JJ's eyes and tell him I am leaving, my heart will shatter. 

I'll never forgive myself.

"No? Ash c'mon." He urges

"I- I can't." I whimper putting my bags in the twinkie. "There is no way I can convince can I?" John B questions and I nod getting into the passenger seat. 

"Do you want to go to at least Leo and Violet to let them know? I mean he is your boyfriend." John B adds.

I mean they are going to be coming back to Australia when they finish their holiday here so I may as well tell them.

"Okay, yeah I guess you have a good point." I murmur. John B nods and starts to drive towards their hotel. 

Light reggae music plays in the van and I can't help but think about how this is the last time I will ever be in this van.

But one thought that I can't seem to get off my head is the pogues. 

My family, the people who make me feel like I belong, will get the most shocking news in the world the next time they see John B. 

"You all are idiots." I mumble watching the pogues try to make one of those rope swing water launcher things. 

"C'mon this will work." Sarah states while tying a knot at the end of the rope so you have somewhere to put your feet. 

I shake my head and turn towards Pope who is reading some sort of dead body text book or something. "Will this work?" I ask and he looks up at me like I asked the dumbest question. 

"Definitely not but it'll be hilarious to watch them fall flat on their faces." I laugh at his response pushing his shoulder.

"Okay done! So who is going first?" Sarah asks wiping her hands on her legs. 

JJ quickly sticks his hand up as if he was a little kid that just got offered candy. 

"Ash watch me, it'll work!" He yells as he takes off his shirt.

My god those abs. 

He puts his left food on the knot at he pushes off with his right foot. 

Before he can reach the water the tree branch breaks from above causing him to fall into a bush. 

I die of laughter with Pope while all the other pogues stare at the bush JJ has disappeared into. 

"Told you it would have been funny." Pope says through his laughter. 

I turn toward the bush and see a thumbs up pop out of the bush. "I'm okay." JJ stiffly says making my laughter to continue.

"Ash." I get pulled out of my thoughts my John B patting my shoulder. "We are here." I turn towards him and give him a small smile. 

"This will be quick." I tell him and he nods. 

I open the door to the twinkie and begin walking into the hotel. I press the button and wait for the elevator doors to open. 

Once they open I press the number four and wait. I think Leo and Violet will be happy? I mean me moving back to Australia must be a good thing for them.

The elevator doors open and I walk towards their door, I know they wouldn't care if I just walked in. 

I open the door and my eyes widen. 

"Ash!" Leo screams. "Ash?" Violet asks and looks towards the door to see me. "Ash!" 

Leo immediately pulls his boxers back on and Violet covers herself in the blanket. 

"So you are telling me you regret kissing Violet when we were together before but as soon as we get together again you decide to have fucking sex with her!" I scream.

"Oh my fucking god, we are done, and I mean over, don't you two ever contact me ever and I mean ever again!" I yell storming out of their room pushing the down button on the elevator. 

"Angel wait!" Leo hollers and I quickly get in the elevator repeatedly pressing the closing door button. 

I see Leo appear but the elevator doors shut just in time. Tears fall down my face as I storm out of the hotel towards the twinkie. 

"Ash? Oh my god Ash are you okay?" John B frantically asks. 

"Take me to the dock now." I order John B. "Not before you tell me what happened." He demands and I sigh. 

"He was cheating on me...again...with Violet...again." 

John B looks like he is about to explode from anger. "I am so so sorry Ash." He whispers. 

"Just- just take me to the dock, I have a boat to take." I say under my breath. 

A/N

Hey loves! This chapter was to say the least...a rollercoaster. 

But I think you guys will LOVE the next chapter! It's something you all have been, let's just say desperate for...

Y'all wanna go kill Leo and Violet with me?

Vote and Comment! 

Love Tash <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 4.8K 67
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–พ...
233K 6.7K 45
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
36.8K 180 53
Meg was glad to be back in the Outer Banks. Chicago was full of too much painful disruption and too many bad memories. And for someone who hates chan...
137K 2.5K 24
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’, ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐†๐„๐“? โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ {outer banks season...